Long Love Broken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lilith pulled me close to her, humming in a soothing, gentle tone. I could hear her heart beating as she stroked my hair. "It's okay, darling."

"Not yet, it will be. Thanks for the shoulder to cry on."

"I'll keep it close," Lilith promised. I've got makeup in my car."

Marcus got a kick in the ribs as Lilith pulled her taser darts out. She bound him tight enough to keep him quiet for a while. By the time we got to Polly's office, it was two-forty.

The offices were empty of lawyers and staff alike. The only voices I heard was an active discussion between Polly and Rachel pouring into the hallway. "You could have been more patient, Rachel. Kicking Victor out on his first week back is unnecessarily cruel."

"I want him out of our lives. It's bad enough you have as much contact with him as you do," Rachel said.

"And showing up outside his door in the nude was also cruel," Polly pointed out.

"I had to make sure he would accept the tracker. He's wearing it now, while selling his ass, I mean ass tools to Dr. Schumer."

"What are you playing at, Rachel?"

"Remember the spring in his step when he came home last night? I'm taking care of that," Rachel giggled. "He won't have any spring in his step, or be able to walk straight, for a while."

"What did you do?" Polly demanded.

"Victor' last appointment for the day owed me a favor. He's using a cock the size of my arm to give Victor a good anal examination."

"Fuck!" Polly exclaimed.

"Precisely. Why are you so concerned? We have been planning this for a year. Even better that you turned him into a cock-loving sissy."

"You didn't have to get him ass-raped. He will be the father of our babies."

"Why don't we just get this paperwork done?" Rachel asked in a voice as sweet as honey.

"Yes, let's get the paperwork done," I said as I walked into the office. "I do hope you left the child support demands out of there."

"I even have a separate one for Rachel, in case you found out," Polly admitted.

Rachel looked at the laptop sitting in the chair beside her, and then slammed the lid shut. "So, what? You know."

"Let's just get this over with," I said.

"Tiffany should be back by three," Polly sighed. "Let's go to the conference room."

Tiffany joined us and started to help Polly lay out the paperwork. There seemed to be a lot of papers for a no-contest divorce. It turned out we were signing three sets of the same documents.

We signed the papers, Tiffany and Lilith went around making their marks and stamps. After everything relating to the divorce was completed, Polly placed three more sheets of paper on the table.

They specified that Rachel wouldn't seek child support if I didn't try to seek parental rights over our child. If there was anything that could give me pause, it was that. I was signing over my parental rights to a child I had never seen.

A tear fell from my eyes as I signed the last paper. Lilith made her marks and handed me a tissue. Another set of custody papers was laid out after the first set was collected. I signed them too, blowing my nose afterward.

"I hope you three are happy," Lilith snapped.

Polly slid a folio containing my copy of the documents. "We will be in a year. State law requires a separation of at least a year before the judge issues the decree, in case of any changes of heart. Your check will be mailed to you then."

"Should have known there was a catch," I sighed. Another lie didn't surprise me. They had meant for me to leave broke and broken. It probably would have drove me to suicide if Lilith hadn't come along.

"Just give her the check, damnit," Lilith snapped.

"In a year," Polly promised.

Lilith put her hand on my shoulder. "Let's go get your things."

"Okay."

Lilith drove me back to where I had parked the company van and picked me up at work. I had quit, I didn't want Rachel spying on me every day. Lilith followed me home, where Rachel's and Polly's cars were in the driveway.

I backed into the driveway and unlocked the trunk. Lilith helped me pack my things and move them into my car. Whatever didn't fit into my car, Lilith put in hers.

As we were finishing up, Tiffany came outside, envelope in hand. "This is for you, Tori. Polly says it's for what Rachel did to you. That's a horrible thing, rape, no matter what your gender."

I didn't want to tell her that the doctor didn't succeed, even though it would have broken me. I took the envelope from her and looked inside. Sure enough, there was a cashier's check in there. "Thank you, Tiffany."

Tiffany looked at Lilith. "I know you. You used to be a cop with the sex crimes enforcement unit. I saw you when I went in to make my witness statement about Helen Linden."

"We caught up to him," Lilith whispered. "He didn't want to surrender."

"Tiffany, enough with the chit-chat," Rachel demanded through an open window.

"Take me with you," Tiffany pleaded in a whisper. "Please."

"She's sincere. I'll take her to a shelter and meet you at my place," Lilith said.

Tiffany did seem like she wanted to escape, but what would be the price? Lilith tore down the street and I followed her. When I got to Lilith's house, I was surprised to see her car already there. I knew that she could not have made a run to the shelter and to her house before me.

Unsure of what I was going to find inside the house, I stayed in my car. I picked up the envelope again. The check seemed real enough, the numbers embossed into the paper. I was getting ready to start my car back up when Lilith came out of the house.

Tiffany came out after her, and I wasn't sure what to think. Lilith waved for me to come inside, and I reluctantly complied. She turned around and pointed at Tiffany to go back into the house. "Hey Tori," she purred.

"What's going on?" I asked after Tiffany went back inside.

"The shelter was beyond capacity when I called. Tiffany lives out in Burlington, and I wasn't going to put her on the el with the rush crowd."

"For a second there..." My voice cracked. "I thought you were..."

"No! You know my rules, no dating clients. She's very fragile...I can't tell you more."

"That's okay. You break one rule, then you're on a slippery slope to stealing someone else's significant other."

Lilith snickered. "She'll crash in the spare. You can crash with me. You take a nice soak in my tub, there's plenty of lavender bubble bath. Not the cheap stuff, either."

"You're funny," I poked her in a tickle spot.

"That's the spirit. Listen, I gotta run to the store and get some food for us. Take a bath, we'll have dinner."

"Okay." I got a peck on the cheek before she left the bathroom. I closed the door behind her and locked it. I ran my bathwater while I go undressed and cleaned my makeup off. I climbed into the hot water and slid back into the bubbles.

A few minutes later, the door knob started rattling and a almost-naked Tiffany stepped inside. She stood inside the doorway, not making any move toward me. "They've been at it for years, you know."

"Yeah, I know. Polly gave me the confession right before I went to Vegas with Rachel."

"When you were supposedly engaged to Rachel, she said it was the most disgusting thing she has ever had to do."

"Could have fooled me," I muttered.

"When Polly said that she was getting rid of her husband and had me drafting the papers, I professed my love for her. That's when I got dragged into this mess."

"I'll bet you were freaked out when they told you who I was."

"I know, right?" Tiffany looked at the toilet, but sat on the floor in the doorway. "I mean you were really cute, are really cute. Tori, not the Victor I knew."

"Thanks, I guess."

"I can see why the doc's in love with you. Sorry, that came out wrong. Polly used to talk about how funny and caring you were before Rachel came back into her life."

"Probably when our marriage problems began," I mused. "Tiffany, why are you here, now, and almost naked?"

"Doc said I needed to get some things off my chest. It would help me, and it might help you find closure Once I was sucked into their world, I didn't see any way out. Polly said if I left I wouldn't be able to get a job as a paralegal anywhere. The first time was fun, the rest of the times I couldn't wait for it to be over."

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. I don't know what I had done differently."

"Well, in the club, when we had our chat in the restroom, you could have laid a big fat kiss on me. I would have followed you anywhere like a little lost puppy dog," Tiffany giggled.

"Too late for that now. Too late for both of us." I felt a tear roll down my face. I didn't know what to do now.

"I'd give you a shoulder to cry on, but the doc said not to pass the threshold. She gave me a key, just in case there was something I needed to say."

"Smart woman," I mused.

"Well, one doesn't get to be Captain of a precinct by being dumb," Tiffany said. Polly said you weren't looking for work because she wanted you kept and reliant on her. She set you up with some mechanic that was supposed to come over and help you, Jack or something like that.

"Mick," I corrected.

"Something about Mick was going to be your boyfriend and you'd leave her for him and that was going to be her basis for divorce."

"Well, I've learned a few things about myself since the Mick incident."

"Do share," Tiffany giggled.

"I got hit on by pretty much every doctor I visited. Male and female alike wanted to give me exams of some kind, all of them very good-looking. If I wasn't so fond of Lilith, I would have done them all. I was really horny by the end of work today I probably would have begged Doctor Scumbag to do me anyway."

"Seriously?" Tiffany asked.

"You probably know what's it's like to be hit on. That gave me a high better than drugs, not that I've taken any," I explained.

"Not too much. The girls at work are really butch and don't like skinnies like me. All the guys at clubs want to hook up. The library types think I'm playing tricks."

"Library types? The smart guys with the glasses and pocket protectors?"

"Yeah," Tiffany giggled.

"I was one of those, except for the clean-shaven part."

"Yeah, the girls at work speculated that you were either richer than Polly or hung like a horse. When Polly explained that you were kind and funny, the consensus was that you were a closet homo."

"Well, definitely bi," I giggled. The water was getting cold, but I didn't want her to leave while we were having such good conversation. "Tiffany, can you sneak over there and hand me a towel?"

She looked over her shoulder and went to the towel holder and tossed me a towel before running back to the doorway.

"Thanks." I made a twirling motion for her to turn around, and quickly dried off. I tucked the towel in and went for the door. "Could you move, please?"

"Sure. I'll go to the other doorway."

I hadn't brought any clothes in from the car, so I made do with Lilith's underwear. That wasn't a bad thing, because she had some really nice undies. I put some on and slipped on a robe. I noted that there we three other robes there, one of them a men's robe.

"You covered up?" she asked.

"Yeah, sure," I replied. I fought the urge to go through Lilith's drawers looking for men's underwear, but I resisted. We weren't exclusive, her accepting my screwing of Marci illustrated that. "Let's go down to the kitchen, crack open a bottle of wine."

"I'll just have coffee," Tiffany hedged.

"Sure. Me too, I guess."

The refrigerator held lots of food, so what was Lilith really doing? I fixed dinner for three while chatting with Tiffany. She was very distracting in her see-through shirt and lack of panties.

As I was fixing the plates, Lilith came into the kitchen. I wasn't going to say anything about the food already being there. "Just in time," she said.

"We were beginning to worry," Tiffany said.

"I stopped at the precinct and had a tech wizard restore Tori's phone. You can't use it to call, not even emergency services, but you can sync your data and contacts to your new phone." Lilith sat both of my phones on the table.

"Thank you," I said.

"Tiffany, all he could do for yours was pull the data out, pictures and such. The contacts were..."

"Synced to the firm's list in the cloud," Tiffany said. "Can I have it back?"

Lilith smiled and slid the phone across the table. Tiffany fiddled with it for a second and pulled up a picture of her and me in the bathroom mirror. The caption read, "Too bad she's engaged, I'd like to get into her panties."

"The caption means you..."

"Uploaded it to my personal diary on the internet," Tiffany interrupted. "You are the only other person who rated a pic there. Polly's pics are getting black-holed when I get back online."

Lilith snickered. "Anyway, while I was getting the phones worked on, a call came over the network reporting a kidnapping. Let's eat."

Lilith finished her story about the kidnapping and the statements she had to fill out regarding her rescue of Tiffany. We ended up opening a bottle of wine and Tiffany and I finished it off while chatting. Lilith came back showered and clean to break up the conversation. She showed Tiffany to her room, and I went to hers.

"Quite the day," Lilith offered as she crawled into bed.

I put my head on her chest, right between her boobs. "Thank you for rescuing my virtue."

"Would you have willingly let him fuck you?" Lilith asked. When I twitched, she explained: "Microphones attached to the alarm system, but they aren't on when I am here."

"If he would have asked? Yes. If he would have whipped that sucker out, I would have done my best to gobble down his cum."

Lilith snickered. "I would have watched. I probably would have had my fingers in my pants so fast my false nails would have broken off."

"Did you hear everything?" I asked. "The part about wanting to fuck every doctor I saw? Does that make me some kind of slut?"

"That's an urge all women or men have at one point or another. You resisted it before because you were married, and now you resist because of your attachment to me."

"Except for Marci " I pointed out.

"Yes. I think you found a kindred spirit in her, and wanted to please her. When she offered herself to you again, you felt that same attraction. You are human, but you get to see things from both perspectives, which makes me a little jealous."

"Come on, you're perfect."

"Tiffany is a better match for you than I. She appreciates Tori more than you know, more than I ever can."

"Why would you say that? We're great together."

"The sex is great, better than I initially thought it would be. There is a lot you don't know about me, and I am not willing to tell it to you."

"Like Patrick?"

"You got me there. Patrick is a friend with benefits, and he usually calls me from prepaid phones, hence my 'hello.'"

"I think I should get out of town. If Polly is willing to call in a kidnapping, there's no telling what else they might do," I said. "And I know you aren't willing to leave Chicagoland because this is your home."

"You're so very right. Tomorrow you need to think about money. And tomorrow you need to think about Tiffany. She also needs to go on the run."

"I know nothing about that," I admitted.

"But I do."

"And tonight?"

"Tonight, I'm yours. Fill my every hole, or let me lead, your choice."

"You know what? I think I will go to Tiffany. Is there some psychological reason I shouldn't?"

"Nope. And that's the decision both she and I were hoping for. Go to her, Tori."

I sat up and gave Lilith a chaste kiss before leaving her bed. I stole into Tiffany's room and listened to her breathing. She seemed to be asleep, so I tried not to wake her as I climbed into her bed. She turned over and spooned up to me, arm across my abdomen. I was asleep within minutes.

Tiffany woke me up the next morning by shaking me until I almost fell out of bed. "Time to go, Tori."

I squinted at her, she was already dressed in some of my clothes. Her frame was smaller than mine and she looked cute in a baggy sort of way. "Time for what?"

"I need to get my clothes and stuff!"

"All right, give me a minute." I dragged myself to the guest bathroom and the Tori in the mirror looked half mangy. I pulled my hair back into a ponytail and decided to forego the makeup for now.

An outfit was laid out on the bed for me, a white t-shirt and a black bra. Matching panties and some jean-printed leggings. All in all, it was a moving outfit for a major tease.

It was just like Lilith to pick up a moving van. I started to tease her about being prepared, but she had a no-nonsense look on her face so I let it go.

The drive to Tiffany's apartment in Burlington wasn't easy. The building was four stories, and I was glad that Tiffany's apartment was on the ground floor.

Lilith helped us move the heavier things, but she was on lookout for something. 'Something' showed up as Tiffany and I were loading the truck up with the last of the boxes.

A pair of BMW sedans pulled into the parking lot. Lilith seemed prepared for this as she pulled her cell out and pushed two buttons on it.

Rachel got out of one car, and a serious-looking man exited the second. "Tiffany, you need to come back with me, sweetie," Rachel said in a honey-voice.

"I'm not going back to play your sick games!" Tiffany shouted. "Leave me alone!"

Rachel moved closer to Tiffany, and Tiffany backed into me. I could feel her shaking. "Stay away from me!"

I interposed myself in between Rachel and Tiffany, even though I knew I didn't stand a chance against her. "Come with me, Tiffany," Rachel repeated.

"She already said 'no,'" I said.

Before I knew it, Rachel had closed the distance between us and had her hands around my neck. She pulled me off the ground until we were eye to eye. "You little twerp! I can't believe all the shit you put me through to get Polly back!"

As the darkness started to overcome my vision, there was Lilith, dealing a karate chop to Rachel's neck. Rachel dropped me and I hit the ground. Tiffany caught my head before it got cracked on the pavement.

The bout between Lilith and Rachel was mesmerizing. Lilith was at an obvious disadvantage because she was trying not to hurt the child that Rachel may or not have been carrying.

Lilith eventually took Rachel down with a leg sweep and was getting ready to stomp on Rachel's leg when the man called out. "Lilith! It's over now."

Lilith drew back and looked at the man, waving. "C'mon girls let's go to my place. Guy too."

I had to park the moving van on the street, as the driveway was plum full of cars. Lilith introduced the man as Patrick, formerly Patricia, her best friend from high school.

Patrick hadn't been doing much girl developing in puberty, so he had opted to go the FTM route. He had gotten the manly muscles, and six-pack abs, but hadn't gotten rid of his cootch. There were more complications in a SRS for a FTM surgery than the other way around.

I cooked dinner for four as Lilith, Patrick, and Tiffany moved my clothes from my car to the van. While we were eating, I kept sneaking looks at Patrick to find he was looking back at me.

Lilith and Tiffany found this amusing, advising Patrick and I to get a room. While I was finishing dishes, Lilith came up behind me. "Patrick really likes you, sweetie."

"I think Patrick is pretty awesome too. I'd just feel like I was poaching on your territory."

"Because he has a robe and a toothbrush and some clothes here? We are not exclusive, that much should be evident."

There was no fault in her logic. "All right."

"Go ahead and go up to my room. Tiffany and I have some things to talk over anyway."

I went up to Lilith's room, and Patrick was in the shower. He was well built and muscled, and the only thing missing was his towel rod.