Long Love Broken

Story Info
Cross-dressing husband gets shoved aside.
16.1k words
4.56
22.2k
31

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day or Night, you could always tell the Chicago skyline. I was on my way back home from a conference for medical devices. Before I knew it, I could tell the difference between a scapula and a speculum This was for a job that I never wanted, but really couldn't pass up because it let me wear women's clothes all the time.

I actually preferred the old-style nurse uniforms, those that came to mid-thigh and showed your ass whenever you bent over. I had to settle for the look of a professional woman, and that would probably be fun too.

My life had entered into cross-dressing quite by accident. I was in a hurry to get to work, and was rubbing what I thought was sunburn relief gel on my legs and up to my crotch. I didn't notice the smell, because things designed to make you feel better didn't always smell good.

I was headed out the door when my skin started to burn. I ran upstairs and hopped back in the shower, hoping it would help. It didn't. When i came out of the shower, my leg and crotch hair was gone. I really regretted wearing that speedo out in the pool now.

My wife, Polly, had been delighted at my missing hair. She teased me about bringing out my inner woman, even if by accident. Then she made me a deal: Let her shave my hairy armpits, and she would give me three blow jobs at any time I wanted them, even morning wood. I countered with three plus one now. She countered with armpits and pubes, all of them.

After she was done shaving me and blowing me, she offered me a pair of her boyshort panties to wear. When I declined, she upped the ante by saying I could fuck her in the ass. That opened my eyes. Polly hadn't let me fuck her ass since I had screwed it up five years ago. There was a catch: Since she had upped the ante by letting me into her forbidden hole, I was to not only wear the panties, but the bra, garter, and stockings that went with it.

I almost balked. Almost. I didn't really mind the feeling of the stockings, panties and bra. They felt wonderful, and I told her so. When we finally got done with the anal sex, she made me a deal. I could do her anally as long as she could dress me like a woman first. I jumped at the idea, her ass had felt so good, I'd do it again.

She also promised me two blow-jobs every time I let her shave me, all over. The first would be for the shaving, the second for putting on a bra and panties afterward. Next thing I knew, I was wearing lingerie all the time, except to work.

Then I got laid off. There wasn't enough work in the drafting department, and since I was only an apprentice, I was the first to go. Polly understood, and said she could take care of us both with her ever-increasing salary as a lawyer.

I was so down in the dumps that my birthday passed without me knowing it. Pollie had gotten me a gift card and when I opened up the box, there was a complete lingerie set, including a corset and heels. She helped me get dressed up, and had me walk around the house a little. The doorbell had rung, and my worst nightmare stepped inside.

My wife's friend Rachel, who had been her lesbian lover in college and hated me for stealing Polly away from her, looked me up and down. Rachel declared us both her girls and we were to do what she said. Polly objected, but not too much.

Rachel took over our lives, including our sex lives. Many nights I was forced to watch as Rachel pummeled Polly with various toys and dildoes. Every once in a while I was allowed to have sex with Polly, but those times grew farther and farther apart. Then, something changed. I was allowed to have sex with Polly as long as I did a full feminine routine.

I would bathe, moisturize, shave, wear makeup, dresses, heels, all of it. I didn't argue, I wanted my wife back. Polly was grateful to have me closer to her, but I would have to make a decision: I had been freeloading for months and it was time to get a job.

My skill set was pretty much remained in drafting and being a mechanic. There still weren't many firms around Chicago that had openings, and I couldn't qualify without a degree. Neither could I be a mechanic at a shop. I couldn't stand being around macho men and they would probably give me hell. Plus, I didn't want to get dirt under my nails.

Rachel had found me a job as a medical supplies salesperson with a Chicago-based firm. She also told me I had to come with her to Vegas to a medical supplies convention. At the airport, we ran into Courtney, Rachel's younger sister. Rachel had made the ultimate mistake, telling Courtney I was her fiance.

Courtney had gushed and hugged all over me, and asked to see the ring. I was actually wearing Polly's rings, since the appearance of being married would fend the guys at the convention off. Courtney also called their parents and they insisted Rachel and I stay there for the week.

Rachel wasn't pleased. I was scared. Really scared. When we got to the King's mansion, Rachel introduced me to her parents, Amber and Jonathon. Courtney broke the news that Rachel and I were engaged, and that was the topic of conversation during coffee and over dinner.

We finally retired to Rachel's bedroom, since sleeping apart would raise eyebrows. I quickly got ready for sleep in the most demure outfit I had. Rachel came out of the bathroom fully nude, and plopped down on the bed. "Eat me, sissy," she ordered.

"Huh?"

"Polly says you have a tongue that would make a lesbo go straight. Prove her wrong or sleep on the floor, sissy."

I went around to her side of the bed and slipped between her legs. She had a bush, which clashed with her shaved, tan legs. I dove into her snatch and ate her for all it was worth. She grabbed ahold of my hair and started fucking my face. I teased her, and she only got more frustrated.

When she finally came, she let out a groan that could probably be heard all over the house. Then again as she had her second. During her third, she closed her legs to lock my head in and I was gasping for air. She finally let go, and I backed away and off the bed. "You may go jack off, sissy. Do not wash your face."

I was totally embarrassed and totally hard. I went into the bathroom and rubbed one out. When I came out, Rachel stared at me. "You may sleep on the bed, sissy."

The next morning Rachel was licking my face. "Stay still, sissy," she ordered. After she finished licking my face, she slipped her pussy down onto my cock. My body resisted her until she had a very loud orgasm, then I let go.

Rachel seemed rather annoyed that I had cum inside her, and made me clean her out. That was actually a double bonus for me, because I did Polly all the time. We showered separately, Rachel making sure that I used my cream and took my hormone pilli.

I knew what the cream was, I had looked it up the second Polly had given it to me. It was a homeopathic cream to to stimulate feminine features. Even then, months ago, I had wanted to fill out the panties and bras better. I didn't mind, I just pretended that I did.

There were a lot of stifled giggles and funny faces at breakfast, but nobody had said anything. Rachel and I went to the conference, came back to the mansion. Had dinner and loud sex, and went to sleep.

This routine went on for the full ten days of the conference, and on Saturday we were invited to play tennis. I knew how to play tennis, but I couldn't very well play because the tennis skirts were extremely revealing. Rachel responded with a pair of panties that had a fake pussy. She proudly told me that I could even take a good-sized cock into the vaginal hole on the prosthesis.

I went along with it and the match had gone on without incident. I was almost exposed in the shower, Courtney stepping out and catching me getting dressed, but Rachel immediately stepped between Courtney and me while I finished dressing.

Amber came out of her stall, and I couldn't help but look at her tits. They were bigger than Rachel's and plump. Rachel implied that I was jealous, and I nodded.

Instead of spending our last night at the house, Rachel and I went to a hotel. There was a comic convention going on and she told me to pick a guy to test out the my fake pussy on.

I tried to resist her, but she said that if I didn't pick one, she would. I went up to a geeky-looking guy and struck up a conversation. He acted like I would in that situation and told me I was kidding.

I looped my arm through his and guided him up to the room Rachel had gotten. She came out of the shadows and told me to blow the guy first so he would last longer. I complied, getting a mouthful of his jizz as a reward.

I laid on the bed and cocked my finger at him. Rachel laid a bottle of lube beside my head and I lubed him up. When he penetrated me, I could feel his cock through the thin latex barrier. The faster he moved, the more friction he created.

He started to moan as he cummed, and I put my claws into his ass to encourage him to keep on going. As he was starting to get soft, I finally had my orgasm, filling the little pouch in the gaff.

He pulled out of me, making a slurping sound as he did so. Rachel dismissed him with a wave and told me to go clean up. She also told me to sleep on the floor because I hadn't moaned like a girl when I was being fucked.

When we got home, Rachel and Polly spent the better part of the day finding various things to shove into my fake pussy. When they got tired of that, they used my ass instead.

Rachel ordered me off to another conference a week later. I was to find a different man every day and bring back his cum in a sample cup.

The first night was good. I didn't even wear the prosthesis, but I found a guy anyway. He didn't balk at my cock, and took me in the ass instead. We met for drinks the next evening, and he asked if he could bring a friend. Things went good with the two of them, we tried various positions and we all had a good time for the night. On night three, I was picked up by a woman like me. She had curves and nice tits and a good-sized cock, even bigger than the two guys I had the previous night.

She didn't want to fuck me, insisting that I fuck her instead. I finally talked her into letting me give her head and got my stomach filled as a reward. We kissed, we sucked each other off, but she never got on top. The next morning, she was gone. I didn't call my wife or Rachel to confess failure at collecting the samples Rachel had demanded. Instead, I was going to bail. I knew the last day of the conference was going to be the same shit that had been done the five days before, so I packed my things and caught a red-eye back to Chicago.

The airport wasn't all that crowded, being so late at night. I grabbed my luggage and hailed a cab, the driver getting out to help me with my bags.

When I finally got home, I was dead tired. I assured the cabbie that I could get my luggage up to the door by myself, but I was wondering why both Rachel's and Polly's car were in the driveway.

The front door wasn't even locked, and there were clothes strewn all over. I followed the path leading to the bedroom and was surprised by what I saw. Polly was all-fours on the bed, Rachel pounding her from behind with a strap-on.

"Guess I arrived just in time," I said.

Both of them turned to stare at me with looks that could kill. Polly pulled away from Rachel with a slurp and got off the bed. "Sorry, we were just surprised that you are home so early."

I looked at Rachel, and while she wasn't glaring at me, her face wasn't inviting. The dildo she had on was huge, and also had a condom on it, and a lot of lube. That could only mean that it had been in Polly's ass.

Polly slipped on a silk robe, which I also found unusual, and took me by the elbow. She led me downstairs to the guest bedroom, the door already opened.

"Victor, Rachel and I have decided to become exclusive."

The tears started to build in my eyes. "Exclusive of me, you mean."

"Yes." Polly reached over and flipped the switch. "This is your room until you can afford to move out."

"Polly! Why are you doing this to me? To us?"

"I don't think I ever really loved you, Victor. I married you just to get back at Rachel."

"Eight years?"

"All of your things are in here, Victor. The eight years you spent trying to keep me happy buys you a room for a little while. The house is mostly mine, in any case," Polly sounded like she was reading from a script.

"Polly!" I went to take her hand and she backed away from me. "What are you doing?"

"You will not touch us or play Peeping Tom or try to interfere with our relationship. Rachel has found you that job, and if you don't like it, you can find another. You have six months to move out, consider yourself lucky I was able to negotiate that."

I hung my head in resignation. "All right."

"Good night, Victor."

"Good night, Missus King," I snapped.

Polly's face broke out into a smile. "Not yet, working on it." She pulled the door shut behind her.

A study of the room revealed all of Tori's clothing and prosthetics. I held back the tears while I made the bed. During the shower I let it all go, thinking about what had happened and knowing I hadn't had a chance against Rachel at all.

A t-shirt and a pair of boyshort panties were all I wore to bed. I soaked the pillow with my tears as I fell to sleep.

When I woke up the next morning, both of their cars were gone. A note on the table reminded me that mowing the lawn was a 'Victor' job.

Polly had once contracted a landscape company to come and do the yard and hedges every week. I really didn't know why it was now my job, but I was going to toe the line until I got things figured out.

Also on the table was an outfit suitable for Victor doing yard work. The t-shirt was loose enough that the outline of my chest wasn't visible, but what was budding jiggled around whenever I hit a bump. I finished the yard and parked the mower back in the garage. I looked longingly at my Mustang, wanting to take her for a spin.

Acting on a whim, I checked one of the many boxes stored in the garage. I had been squirreling away money for the last few years, just in case I wanted something and didn't want Polly seeing the debit in the checking account.

Sure enough, there was a hundred twenty dollars in the first hiding place. The rest of my hidey-holes would be checked later, if there was a later. A shower came next, inspiration striking while I dried off. Polly had given me a debit card before Rachel had turned us into her pets. After drying off, I went through my purse and found the card.

The machine at the other end of the phone assured me that there was a tad bit over two thousand dollars in the account, and I was determined to try and use it all.

After a shower I got dressed in my best 'Tori casual' outfit and took my car out for a spin. The nearest ATM dutifully spit out six hundred dollars in twenties.

Next, I filled up my gas tank. The way my Detroit guzzler ate gas, I could probably only get halfway to anywhere with what cash I had.

No, I was gonna stick around a bit. If Polly and Rachel let me back into their bed, good. Rachel had an endgame, being as smart as she was; hopefully I could figure it out before she had a chance to execute it.

On the way back to my residence, I couldn't call it home, I stopped at a specialty grocery store and bought the ingredients for a gourmet meal and the wine to go with it, two bottles of the good stuff.

Rachel and Polly arrived as I was putting the finishing touches on the dinner. I grabbed the plate I had fixed for myself and went to my room.

Polly came into the room without knocking a few minutes later. "Why are you eating in here?"

"I figured since I wasn't welcome in your bed, my presence at the table was equally displeasing to the two of you," I replied.

"Victor..."

"Am I wrong?"

"Please eat with us, especially when you worked so hard on the meal."

"No," I shook my head. "That dinner is for the two of you."

"All right. Why did you get two bottles of the wine?

"You don't want to know that," I replied.

Polly paused for a second. "No, I don't." She turned and began to pull the door shut.

I was going to try the submissive route, to see how it worked out.

"Ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"I realize that I'm just a guest in your house, but knocking would be nice. I wouldn't want to offend anyone with my nakedness."

"Our house...That will be fine."

"Thank you, ma'am."

I finished my meal, then turned to the bottle of wine. I swigged it like a wino and stumbled to the bed. My drunken state helped me to filter out the sounds of the fucking going on in the room above me.

When I woke up, I almost didn't know what day it was. A shower cleared my head quickly and I couldn't figure out how I wanted to dress for the day.

The walls were closing in, and I had to get out of the house, the girls would be stirring above me and fucking would inevitably follow. Normal people went to church on Sunday; and though I wasn't normal, I could use a haven. Maybe God would hear my prayer and smite me like the sinner that I was.

Not knowing where there were any churches in town I ambled around and found a building that advertised itself as the 'Church of Enternal Enlightenment.' The sign was misspelled on purpose, but why?

Curious, I pulled into the lot, getting a few smiles and small waves from people exiting their cars. Some were women in pairs, others were male and female couples, but no children.

I hadn't been in a church since the funeral, so I was a little lost on the inside. I followed the crowd to the main sanctuary. We sung hymns and listened to the pastor call down fire and brimstone on the fornicators of the Earth. I actually looked up for the lightning once and was caught by the pastor in my action.

After the service, I was corralled by the congregation. The pastor first, and then the single women. The couples seemed to keep their distance, wives holding onto their husbands for dear life.

The small-talk eventually waned, and the women scattered to their cars. One man approached me, wife in tow. "That's a really nice car you got there," he said. "Suits you well."

"Gary!" The woman the woman turned seven shades of red.

"Hi, I'm Gary Olsen." He held out a card to me, almost as if he had been waiting to hand it to me. "This is my wife Kat." Kat smiled and offered her hand. I gave her a dainty handshake and our hands parted.

"Tori Adams. Yes, it is a nice car. I rebuilt her myself."

Gary's jaw dropped. "We're here in a church parking lot, so I know you aren't lying."

"Well, I'm an unrepentant sinner, so I could be lying," I shrugged. "My wife bought me a hunk of junk for my birthday, and I rebuilt the old girl. The only thing I didn't do was the paint. That gets under the nails something fierce."

They didn't make me uncomfortable, like bible-thumping Christians I had met in the past. "Your wife was very good to you," Gary offered. "If you ever feel like getting rid of her, I'm on Spring Street, the Jansen GM Dealership."

"The car or the wife?" I joked.

A roar of laughter greeted me, not fake, golf-clapping laughing, but real laughter. "The car, of course." Kat said. "We'd hate to break the bond of marriage; bad luck, you know."

If they only knew. "Have a good day, folks."

"You too, Tori," Kat nodded.

There was an awesome red-headed woman leaning on my car when I finally reached it. "Hi, I'm Lilith."

"Hello, Lilith." I shook her hand, she had a firm grip.

"You have no idea how much shit I go through here because of my name," Lilith whispered.

"Why's that?"

"In the ancient times, Lilith was a demon temptress," she explained. "With red hair."

"Neat. I admit I'm not too familiar with theology."

"Let me treat you to lunch. I can teach you all you are willing to learn."

She was hot, and I was horny. "Sure."