Spanking Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She growled at me but didn't say a word. Her hand rose up and slammed against the sweet-spot where my leg met my butt cheek again. I thrashed about on her lap until she nudged my arm farther behind my back to keep me in place.

While still crying, I went onto admit, "Just after we moved in together... you were out with my mom... I used one of your store-bought douches in my bottom."

She growled, "Dammit! I would have enjoyed watching that!"

Her hand slapped against my very tender and sore bottom very suddenly. I squealed and thrashed about, kicking my legs around wildly. "I have always complained when you tell me to eat you after we make love. I don't hate doing that. I actually like licking you clean."

Her growl was raspy and her breathing was very heavy, "Good. You'll be doing that a lot more often!" She rubbed circles on my cheeks and said, "Last one, let's make it a good one."

Her large, strong hand slammed against my butt cheeks with an unbelievable amount of force. I screamed out and sobbed pathetically. I lay there naked, across her lap while she gently caressed my abused cheeks with her warm, open palm. She released my wrist and used that hand to rub my lower back. With a soft, gentle tone she said, "Bobby, you still have one more thing to tell me."

Biting my lip hard, I sniffled my nose and wiped my tears away with my now free hand. I thought hard for something else to confess other than what was at the front of my mind. In the end, it was what I had to tell her. I could no longer keep that secret from her. Not after all I had confessed. She needed to know my most shameful secret.

After taking a deep breath, I summoned all my courage and began to share my most embarrassing secret. "Um, you know my mom's boss, Mr. Kent. Don't you?"

Mallorie continued to caress my abused bottom and lower back with her large, soft hands. "Yes, I've met him several times."

I nibbled on my lip and didn't even try to look up at her. My voice was shaky and cracked when I next spoke, "Before we met, I went to my mom's company Christmas party. And, Mr. Kent was there..."

Mallorie whispered, "Of course he was at the holiday party. It is his company."

My penis was stiff and poking down between her thick thighs. I squirmed around across her lap before I continued, "Well, it was getting late. I was coming out of the bathroom. And I ran into Mr. Kent. He had been drinking. And I don't know if he thought I was someone else or not..."

Her voice was soft and understanding when she asked, "What did he do to you, Sweetheart?"

I fought to keep myself from crying, "He backed me against a wall and... He kissed me."

Her hands never stopped caressing my naked body. The tone of her voice never changed from the soft, gentle tone she had begun using. "Bobby, did you kiss him back?"

My back arched and I know I was blushing from head to toe, "No, I don't think so. But I didn't stop him either. Maybe I did."

"Did you two do anything more than just kiss?"

Biting my lip and squirming on her lap, I whispered, "No, not really. We just kissed in that hall for a while."

Mallorie turned her wrist so she could lay her middle finger between my cheeks. She began to slide it up and down without pressing between them. "Did you want him to do more than just kiss you?"

Rolling my hips up so her finger slipped between my cheeks a little ways, I half-moaned, "Yes."

"Bobby, would you have stopped Mr. Kent if he undressed you?"

My voice sounded squeaky, "No."

"Bobby, what would you have done if he pushed you down onto your knees?"

My voice was still very squeaky sounding, "I-I-I would have opened his pants and taken him in my mouth."

"And Bobby, if he told you to get on your hands-and-knees, reach back and spread your cheeks open for him, would you?"

"Yes."

Her finger dipped between my cheeks and the pad of her finger was gently pressing against my tight, knot of a hole. "Bobby, Honey, do you still wish Mr. Kent would have put his long, fat cock inside of you?"

My voice sounded whiney, "Mallorie, I can't do this."

She began to tap her finger against my wrinkled hole and said, "Yes, you can. Just answer my question. Do you want Mr. Kent to make love to you?"

Even more whiney sounding than before, "Please Mallorie. Don't make me."

Her voice sounded firm and serious when she said, "Am I going to have to get my belt?"

I shivered and whined, "No!"

"Then answer my question."

After biting my lip hard and rolling up my hips up high to give her access to the depths between my cheeks, I squeezed my eyes shut and forced myself to answer honestly, "Yes."

She sounded pleased when she went on to ask, "Yes, what?"

I swallowed hard and uttered, "I wish Mr. Kent had seduced me that night. I wish he made love me."

We remained like that for quite a while. I was naked and lying face down across her lap. My bottom was still tender from the spanking she'd given me. And I was having a difficult time believing all of the secrets I'd just shared with her. Mallorie's finger slipped from between my cheeks and she went back to lovingly caressing my lower back and butt cheeks.

Eventually, we got up from the couch and held hands as we made our way to our bedroom. My skinny, little penis was as stiff as ever and bounced with every step I took. My clothes were left behind on the living room floor.

When we arrived in our room, Mallorie embraced me and kissed my lips gently. She then whispered two words, "Undress me."

I reached up and began to undo the buttons on her top. It fell to the floor after sliding off her shoulders. Moving around behind her, I nibbled on my lip while struggling with the 4 sturdy clips on her bra. When that task was accomplished, I rushed back in front of her and slowly pulled the cups of her bra away from her body. Her enormous D-cup breasts fell free exposing her apple-sized areolas and thimble-sized nipples. Her fingers ran through my hair when I leaned in and gave each nipple a gentle, loving kiss.

Mallorie sat on the bed while I first removed her shoes, then her socks. I gave each of her big toes a kiss while she smiled down at me. Back on her feet, I undid the button and zipper on her pants. I wiggled them over her hips and down her legs. While I knelt to remove them from her feet, I noticed a very large moist spot on her panties and could feel the warm humidity from her sex.

Remaining on my knees, I reached up and slowly lowered her high-rise, support panties. First, her thick, jet black, jungle of pubic hair came into view. I continued to peel her panties away from her dripping sex. Her lips were peeled open like a flower and her fat clit poked out from between them. After lowering her panties to her ankles, I completely removed them as she lifted first one foot and then the other.

Mallorie stepped back toward the bed and sat down. She leaned back on her elbows, spread her legs wide apart and rested her feet on the bedframe. I crawled across the room on my hands-and-knees and rose up at the edge of the bed, right between her legs. Leaning in, I sucked her clit into my mouth and tickled it with my tongue.

After a deep moan, she shook her head and whispered, "Bobby, fuck me with your little penis. You can make me cum with your mouth afterward."

Even though I'd told her I enjoyed cleaning her after we'd had sex, it was strange that she knew. She was already using that confession against me. I had been honest, I loved to kiss and lick her when she was hypersensitive after we'd made love. But she knew I enjoyed cleaning the messes I'd made. It was terribly embarrassing, but it was even nicer to know that I didn't have to hide that from her anymore.

I slowly rose to my feet and took hold of my rigid, little, pink prong. Stepping closer, I slid inside Mallorie with ease. She was so slippery and warm, my toes curled up into knots as soon as I was all the way inside.

I'm not delusional, I know I have a smaller than average penis. Mallorie sometimes teases me and asks, 'are you in yet?'. The first few times she did that, it did hurt my feelings. But whenever she comments on the size of my penis, I wind up having the biggest, most powerful orgasms. And this time was no different.

She giggled and said the four words I had such a love/hate relationship with, "Are you in yet?"

When I grunted, "Yes!"

She giggled, "Are you sure? Because I don't feel anything!"

I looked into her eyes and whined, "Mallorie!"

She was leaning back on her elbows. Her huge breasts were spread apart with the stiff nipples pointing slightly away from each other. She grinned at me and said, "It's okay Sweetheart. I don't need to feel you now. You have your fun and squirt inside of me." She licked her lips and whispered, "I'll cum good and hard when you eat me after you're finished."

My orgasm came on quickly and exploded out like a volcano. My muscles all went taut and my arms flailed around like crazy. Goosebumps popped up all over my body and I squealed in a very high pitch as my orgasm crested. My penis squirted out three bursts of my love inside of Mallorie. I slipped my penis out from inside of her and rubbed the head of my penis against her fat clit while the last drops of my cum oozed out.

Falling to my knees between her thighs, I leaned in and took her creamy clit in my mouth. Mallorie laid back flat on the bed and began pinching her nipples with her fingers. I licked circles around her clit and sucked it back into my mouth again.

Mallorie moaned, "Bobby, I'm going to buy a long, fat strap-on dildo so I can make love to your cute little bottom."

I moaned into her pussy and began sliding my tongue up and down in the crease beneath her lips. I looped my arms around her thick thighs and pressed my face against her. After dipping my tongue into her pussy, I was rewarded with the taste of our combined juices.

She moaned, "I wasn't kidding about our shopping trip this weekend. Sweetie, I'm going to keep you in panties at all times. And you're going to look adorable in sexy little nightgowns."

Dipping my tongue inside of her and swallowing the cream that leaked out, I moaned softly and nuzzled my nose against her clit.

She continued to pinch a nipple with one hand while the other drifted down and combed through her damp pubic bush, "Maybe one night soon, I'll invite old, Mrs. Harris over for a glass of wine while you're running around in a sexy nightie."

Without pulling my face away from her sex, I moaned, "Mallorie!!"

"And I'm going to have to find reasons to give you a spanking while visiting both your mom and mine. Think about it, while I strip you naked, they'll both learn you wear panties. And I'm going to take those panties off right in front of them. Both your mom and mine will see you completely naked. And they'll both get to witness me giving you a proper punishment. They are going to see you cry and squirm around on my lap. And afterward, I may make you stand naked in the corner with a red bottom and a stiff penis."

I moaned into her pussy again, "Mallorie!!!"

"If I left you at my mother's house and gave her permission to punish you if you stepped out of line, do you think she would? If after watching me strip you naked and spank your skinny little butt, do you think my mom would do the same thing?"

My little penis had become very stiff once again and my little balls were pulled up tight to my body. I was humping myself against the side of the mattress. Pulling my face away from her pussy, I squealed out loudly, "Yes! I hope so!!"

Burying my tongue inside of her, my cream drained into my mouth. Rocking my head from side to side, I dragged my nose back-and-forth across her clit. In the softest of voices, she whispered, "What about your mom? Maybe she'd strip you naked and give you a playful spanking."

I groaned and arched my back deeply.

"She may even pinch your little penis between her thighs while she spanks you. Can you imagine squirting while your mom..."

Mallorie's thighs clamped down on my head and wasn't able to hear the rest of what she said. Dipping my tongue inside of her, I felt the walls of her pussy flex and vibrate. Dragging my nose across her clit, and hugging her thighs tightly, I pressed my face more firmly against her. I never heard a sound, I only felt her body spasm, twitch and vibrate as she finally achieved the orgasm she deserved.

Her thighs eventually relaxed and allowed me to sit back on my heels. My face was drenched with her juices and I'm sure I looked a mess. I knelt there on the floor between her legs and watched her body recover from what I hoped was a memorable orgasm.

She didn't say a word until she had sat upright and was looking down at me. "Bobby, you're little thing is stiff again. Come up here and let's find out if I can make you squirt twice." She giggled, "Let's see if we can make you squirt into your mouth!"

Mallorie swiveled around and moved toward one end of our bed. She had me lay face up with my head right between her spread thighs. She leaned forward and took hold of both my legs with her hands behind my knees. She pulled them back toward her and we worked together until my hips were directly above my face with my legs captured under her arms.

I lay there looking up at my rigid and throbbing penis. I'd done this several times by myself, sometimes I squirted in my mouth. And other times I missed and gave myself a facial. I found it very hard to aim. And I had never done this with anyone else watching! But this was Mallorie, my fiancé, the woman I loved. If I were ever to do this with someone else, it could have only been Mallorie.

She adjusted my legs under her arms so my penis was as close to my lips as it would get. I could almost touch it with the tip of my tongue. Mallorie reached under my hips with one hand while keeping my leg trapped in that armpit. She took my penis between her first finger and thumb and began to stroke it up and down. She peered down at me from between my legs and made sure my penis was aimed properly.

"Bobby, this is the sexiest thing I've ever done." She moaned softly while still stroking my skinny penis. As a drop of my clear precum began its slow descent to my lips, she whispered, "Open wide Sweetie. I don't want you to miss a drop."

Looking up at the love of my life, I parted my lips and we both watched the drop of excitement land on my tongue. For a brief moment, my tongue was connected to my penis by a thin strand of my love. Mallorie smiled proudly down at me as I closed my lips and swallowed. Parting my lips open again, I waited for the next drop to arrive. But I'd cum so recently, I knew it was going to take a while and Mallorie knew it too.

She didn't stroke me faster. Instead, she leaned forward, stuck out her tongue and pressed it between my cheeks. She licked my wrinkled hole!!! The feeling of it was so powerful and intense, my body went crazy! I thought I was having a seizure! But I couldn't move much at all, Mallorie had me folded over on top of myself with my legs trapped under her strong arms. She never stopped stroking my penis and it let out three big drops of precum that missed my mouth and landed instead on my chin, nose, and cheek.

When Mallorie sat up and looked down at me again, she moaned, "Did that feel good, Bobby? Did you enjoy that, Sweetheart?"

When I opened my mouth and squeaked the word, "Yes!", a drop of my precum fell directly into my mouth.

While leaning back toward my wrinkled hole, she whispered, "You are so fucking cute!"

This time she didn't just lick my wrinkled button. No, she licked circles around it and tried to poke her tongue inside of me. She licked over and around it until my arms began flailing around wildly and I tried to kick my legs free from her grasp. She then sat up and began to stroke me a little faster.

She looked down on me and asked, "Are you going to cum for me, Bobby?"

I squeaked, "Yes!"

Her eyes seemed to sparkle when she asked, "Are you going to cum right in your mouth? Are you going to swallow it all down like a good boy?"

Again, I squeaked, "Yes!!"

Her voice got deeper when she said, "You're going to have a mouthful of cum, straight from a penis. Just imagine that is Mr. Kent's big, fat cock pointing down at you. And when you cum, it'll be Mr. Kent who is filling your mouth with his cream."

My arms went wild and began pounding against the mattress on either side of me. My toes curled up into knots and my eyes opened wide when my little balls popped inside of my body. I watched the opening on the tip of my penis spread open as a large blob of cum shot out at full speed and fell directly into my wide-open mouth. I didn't close my mouth or swallow. I kept my mouth open for the rest of what it had coming.

Mallorie kept her finger and thumb looped around my little hard-on and stroked it quickly while keeping it aimed into my mouth. I grunted and my body twitched as the next, even bigger glob of pearly white cream raced into my mouth.

Her voice was deep and I could hear her arousal, "Oh Baby, this is the first of many times that we'll be doing this!"

She squeezed down with her finger and thumb and began jacking it off at a very quick pace. Three smaller dollops of cum left my mouth half-filled. And Mallorie squeezed out two more drops before she released my penis. I lay there looking up at both my penis and Mallorie between my legs. I didn't swallow, I was waiting for Mallorie to tell me to. When she remained up there, looking down at me with a proud gleam in her eye, I knew I'd made her happy.

She spoke in a soft whisper, "Swallow it. Swallow it all, Bobby."

I don't think she even blinked her eyes while I closed my mouth and swallowed three different times before it all went down. I then opened my mouth wide and stuck out my tongue.

I bit my lower lip and said, "That was fun."

While releasing my legs and letting me lay on my back between her thighs, she said, "Fun, is an understatement. That was incredibly sexy! You just swallowed cum that came straight from your penis!"

I giggled and squirmed around on the bed, "I know!"

Mallorie slid down from her sitting position and spooned me from behind. She kissed my ear before whispering, "Bobby, I really wasn't kidding. We're going shopping for panties and nighties this weekend."

I wiggled my butt back against her and whispered, "I never thought you were kidding."

She kissed my ear again, "And I'm going to find a way for Mrs. Harris to see you in a nightie and maybe naked too."

Biting my lip, I squeaked, "Soon, I hope."

She nibbled on my earlobe, "Sweetheart, we both know you've had a complete lack of discipline your entire life. From now on, I'm going to punish you when you deserve it. And I'll give you Saturday afternoon spankings to encourage you to behave."

I whimpered, "I understand, Mallorie."

We lay there together with her snuggled up to me from behind. She held me in her arms and I'd never felt so loved before. I was so relaxed, I was in danger of drifting off to sleep. But she shifted her body behind me and hugged me closer to her.

Her voice was slightly deeper, "We're going to visit my mother the week after next. While we're there, guess who will be wearing panties the entire time?"

I squeaked, "Me?"

She kissed my ear, "And during that visit, can you guess who is going to continue leaving the bathroom door wide open while he showers?"

Biting my lip, I whimpered, "Me."

She whispered, "That's right, Sweetheart."

There was a pause in our conversation. We were both laying there and thinking about how our activities of the evening would alter our relationship. Neither of us was upset. My confessions of the night had brought us closer together. I had no secrets to hide behind. And I knew I never would have to lie to her again.