Spanking Discovery

Story Info
An evening of spankings and confessions with his fiancé.
7.5k words
4.68
43.5k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,624 Followers

This story contains descriptions of incest and homosexuality. \

***

Even before Mallorie asked me to marry her, she had become very close to my mother. The two of them became fast friends immediately after I'd introduced them. I began spending less time with Mallorie because she was spending so much time with my mother.

My mother loved to share stories and reminisce over images with Mallorie. They spent hours talking about my childhood and every embarrassing moment of my life. One particular topic that Mallorie thought was especially cute was one of my mother's favorite stories as well. It was during my senior year of high school. I'd gotten a B- on an Advanced Placement Chemistry test. It was the lowest grade I'd ever gotten. I was an emotional wreck when I handed that test to my mother. She consoled me and told me it would be okay.

Until that time, I'd never been punished. I'd never been grounded, scolded or had my mouth washed out with soap. Mother always said I was her little angel who never did anything wrong. But that day, even though she didn't want to, I insisted that I deserved to be punished.

Mother and I sat together and discussed possible punishments. Grounding didn't make sense, I never went out with friends, I spent all my time at home. Corner time seemed juvenile. Mother tried to scold me, but she was far too amused to be taken seriously. We eventually decided a spanking would be the most appropriate.

I remember trying to be deadly serious, but feeling very silly while I stood in front of my grinning mother and told her I was sorry for doing so poorly in my AP Chem class. She couldn't stop giggling while telling me I needed to try harder and that she was very disappointed. Mother then had me lay across her lap and spanked me playfully. After just a few spanks, I rolled off her lap. I told her she wasn't doing it right. But she thought the entire affair was unnecessary and that I did not deserve to be punished at all.

After insisting I needed to be punished, she took me back over her lap and spanked me more firmly. I told her it didn't hurt at all. She spanked me harder. It still wasn't enough. It didn't feel like a punishment; they were supposed to hurt. Mother smacked me hard enough that her hand hurt, but I still felt no pain. On the contrary, I found it felt rather nice.

Mother tried several more times until I rolled off of her lap onto the floor blushing deeply. She touched her thigh, then looked down at me. With a huge smile on her face, she unnecessarily informed me that the spanking didn't have the effect we'd intended. Her eyes then dropped to my hands covering the small erection in my pants. To this day, mother still threatens to spank me which always makes me blush.

While Mallorie drove us home on the same night she'd learned about my first spanking, she rested her big, strong hand on my skinny thigh. She glanced at me while driving and without the slightest bit of amusement, she explained that there had been a few times during our relationship that she wanted to take me over her knee. Even on the night she proposed, when I hesitated before agreeing to take her last name, she told me she wanted to give me a spanking I'd never forget. But lucky for me, I agreed to take her name before she could act.

She continued to drive while keeping her hand on my thigh. We drove along in complete silence for several blocks, both of us lost in our own thoughts. Mallorie squeezed my thigh suddenly and asked, "Bobby, in the time we've been together, do you think you have needed to be punished?" She squeezed my thigh firmly and rephrased her questions, "Have you ever wanted me to punish you?"

In a very soft voice, I said, "I don't know." Biting my lower lip and squirming in the passenger's seat, I whispered, "Maybe? I don't know."

Mallorie didn't look away from the road in front of her. She kept her hand on my thigh and spoke in a very calm manner, "Bobby, I think you do know. I think you've wanted me to take you over my knee and give you a firm spanking for a long time." She paused before she went on to finish her thought, "You've wanted to know if I'd make a joke out of it like your mother did or if I'd give you the punishment you've deserved since you brought home that poor grade in your Chemistry class."

Biting my lip hard, I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I looked over at Mallorie calmly driving us home. My voice cracked when I asked, "Mallorie when we get home, are you going to spank me?"

Still not looking away from the road she answered, "Yes I am."

For the remainder of the drive, we sat in silence. Her hand never left my thigh and I found her touch to be both comforting and frightening. Deep down inside, I knew Mallorie was going to give me a serious spanking. It wasn't going to be a few silly swats on my behind. She was going to really and truly spank me. And I couldn't stop my mind from imagining just how hard she was going to punish me. My skinny, little penis was stiff in my pants and at the same time, tears rolled down my cheeks in fear of what I had in store for me.

We pulled into our driveway and I watched our garage door open through teary eyes. She removed her hand from my thigh while she turned our car off and closed the garage door. Before getting out of the car, she looked at me and spoke with a firm tone, "Bobby, I want you to march your skinny little butt into the house and wait for me in the living room."

My lower lip quivered uncontrollably and the tears continued to drip down my face. I didn't reach for the door. I sat there with my hands folded in my lap while I sobbed. I'd never been punished or spoken to like that before. Just the idea of the punishment I had coming was enough to make me cry.

She spoke in that firm voice once again, "Bobby, am I going to have to repeat myself."

My voice cracked and wavered as I sobbed, "M-M-Mallorie, I'm afraid. I've-I've-I've never been spanked before."

"Bobby, get your little ass inside right now!"

I burst into tears and opened the passenger door. I scrambled through the garage door and into the living room. I didn't know where she wanted me to be, so I sat at the end of the coffee table facing the kitchen, the direction she would join me from. I continued to sob and struggled to deal with my rising emotions while I waited for Mallorie to enter the room. I heard her car door open and shut. I heard her open the garage door leading to the kitchen. I held my breath while I listened to her footsteps cross the kitchen until she appeared in the archway that separated our kitchen from our living room.

Mallorie stood in the archway with the kitchen light shining from behind her. She had her hands on her hips and her legs were spread to shoulder width. Her silhouette was very frightening. She stood there without saying a word. We both looked at each other and I'm sure she knew the effect it had on me.

She slowly crossed the room until she stood right in front of me. She reached out and took my hands and helped me rise to my feet. Very slowly, Mallorie began to undress me. She lectured me while removing my shirt. "Bobby, you've gone your entire life without a proper punishment."

She pulled my polo shirt up and off my body while my sobbing went out of control. I was gasping for breaths while she began to undo my belt and dockers.

"Your mother isn't the type of woman who could ever give you the punishments you deserved." She paused to have me sit back down on the coffee table so she could remove my shoes and socks. "Bobby, if you had been my son, you would have spent a substantial amount of time laying over my knee. You would have had a very red and tender bottom on a regular basis."

She paused again to have me stand so she could lower my dockers and underpants to my ankles before having me step out of them. My skinny, prong of a penis was standing up straight and had left a moist spot in my underwear.

Completely naked before her, she looked at me and I suddenly felt like a disobedient boy. Rising to her feet and taking my hand, she led me to the couch. After taking a seat in the middle, she pulled me face-down, across her broad lap. My arm closest to her was trapped between our bodies. She took hold of my other wrist and twisted that arm behind my back. With her free hand, she gently rubbed my clenched butt cheeks.

"Bobby, this is going to be your first real spanking. But I can guarantee you, this won't be your last. From now on, if you disappoint me, I'm going to punish you. Sweetheart, even when you're well behaved, I'm going to begin giving you maintenance spankings to ensure you continue to behave. Do you understand me, young man?"

Her choice of words and her tone made me feel even more like a naughty little boy. I was bawling and struggling to breathe by that point. I tried to answer her question, but I couldn't stop crying.

When her touch left my bottom, it was only for a split second before her open palm came crashing down against my pale cheeks. I wailed out in pain and surprise. She growled, "Well?"

I squealed in a very high pitch, "Yes! Yes, I understand!"

Her voice was calm when she replied, "Good boy." Her hand began to gently rub my cheeks once again. "Bobby, because this is your first real spanking, I'm only going to spank you twenty times, that first one doesn't count."

I gasped but didn't say a word.

"And Bobby, after each one, I want you to tell me one thing you have done that deserved a spanking. Do you understand?"

This time I didn't hesitate, even with the tears rolling down my cheeks and nose beginning to run, I squealed, "Yes ma'am, I understand." My mind already beginning to gather all the naughty things I'd ever done.

Her voice sounded oddly warm when she said, "Ma'am, I like the sound of that."

The moment her touch left my cheeks, I clenched up and tried to prepare for what I knew was coming. When her open palm came crashing against my cheeks my body jerked both from surprise and pain. I squealed out in a high pitch while she left her hand resting on my cheeks. She kept my arm pinned behind my back which kept me from squirming off of her lap. After catching my breath, I began the first of twenty confessions I'd make that day.

"I-I-I got a B- on a Chemistry test."

She spoke in a soft, but firm tone. "Very good."

Without the slightest bit of warning, her hand rose up and came crashing down against my cheeks like a freight train. My body jerked and I squealed again. Tears rolled down my cheeks and my nose began to run. "When you proposed, I-I didn't agree to take your name with you asked me too."

"That is correct and I should have given you a spanking then and there."

When her hand savagely slapped against my cheeks for the third time I began bawling. It wasn't only the spanking that made me cry. It was the emotional toll of confessing my mistakes out loud. I was about to begin telling my fiancé some of my deepest secrets.

After I regained control of my sobbing, I whimpered, "I-I pretended I was sick so I could stay home from school."

She rubbed her open palm over my naked behind and asked, "You were such a good student, why would you pretend to be sick?"

Tears continued to roll down my cheeks and I sniffled before squeaking, "Gym class. It was so I wouldn't have to go to gym class."

While still caressing my bare bottom, she asked, "You didn't like taking showers with other boy's did you?"

My emotions rose up and I began sobbing wildly again. Between gasps from breath, I wailed, "I hated it!"

"Bobby, Sweetheart, was it because you're so much shorter than the other boys? Or was it because you're so skinny? Or was it because you have such a cute little bubble butt? Or was it because your penis is so small with just those little wisps of light blonde hair?"

I sobbed, "All of it! Everyone stared at me!"

She was still gently rubbing my butt while she continued with her line of thought, "It must've been horrible for you to be trapped in those showers. You were surrounded by those tall, strong boys with all of their body hair and their long, thick cocks. You must've felt so out of place. You poor thing."

As she uttered the last syllable of that sentence, her hand rose up and crashed against my cheeks with every bit of her strength. My body jerked and my back arched deeply. I squealed out loudly while collapsing across her lap. She let me sob for several moments before she began to rub my punished cheeks.

With my nose running and tears pouring from my eyes and dripping onto the couch, I whimpered, "I cheated. I-I-I copied from a friend on a History test. I didn't study."

In her soft but firm voice, she stated, "Cheating is never acceptable. Even if you didn't get caught, which it sounds like you didn't, you still deserved a very firm spanking."

Moments before her hand rose up, I squealed, "I know!" And then her open palm crashed against my cheeks again. My back arched and my whole body jerked from the impact. I screamed out in pain and shame while bawling my eyes out.

When I'd calmed down enough, I whispered, "I-I-I have lied about different things to both you and my mom."

With her hand resting on my now-red cheeks, she scolded me. "Bobby, you know better than that. Lying is never acceptable. If I catch you in a lie, I'm going to introduce your skinny behind to my belt."

I squealed out, "I'm sorry Mallorie!!"

Her hand rose up and when it crashed against my cheeks, the sound of her skin slapping against skin filled my ears. I wailed and continued to sob. After sniffing my nose, I moaned, "I once flipped-off my mom behind her back."

She pressed down against my warm, tender cheeks with her open palm. She growled, "If I ever catch you using that finger again, I'm going to slap you across the face and then take you over my lap for a spanking you'll never forget. Do you understand me?"

I squealed, "Yes ma'am! I understand!"

Her hand rose up off my body and then slammed back down against my cheeks harder than ever before. My body jerked and my back arched while I screamed out at the top of my lungs. By this point, I knew what I had to do. I didn't wait to recover from the pain, I confessed through my sobs.

"A few times... while my mom was out with her friends... I got naked... and laid on her bed... and played with myself."

Her voice wasn't as firm as it had been when she said, "You naughty boy. What would your mother have thought if she found you like that?"

My voice shot up several pitches when I squeaked, "I don't know."

I didn't even realize her hand wasn't in contact with my cheeks before it slapped against them once again. My legs were kicking and each time I tried to reach back and protect my cheeks with my hand, she pulled my only free arm farther behind my back. She had me pinned in place across her lap, I wasn't going anywhere.

Whimpering through my sobs, I next confessed, "Once my mom had three friends over for wine." I swallowed and sniffled before continuing, "I got naked in the hall around the corner from the living room and played with myself while listening to them talk."

For the first time, she didn't say a word, she raised her arm up and slammed her palm down on my tender cheeks. I thrashed around on her lap and struggled to get away from her. But I simply wasn't strong enough.

"I-I-I have run around our backyard naked in the middle of the day." I sniffled and then whimpered, "I was hoping our neighbor, Mrs. Harris would step outside and see me."

She scowled, "Perhaps Mrs. Harris will get the opportunity to see you naked. But that will be on my terms!"

Her hand smashed against my poor cheeks again. After thrashing about for a few seconds, I squealed, "The-The last time we visited your mom." I swallowed hard and forced myself to continue. "While you were out running an errand, I took a shower and left the bathroom door wide open."

When she spoke, her voice sounded raspy and she was beginning to breathe heavily. "Bobby, if you want people to see you naked so badly, I can make that happen!"

Her hand slammed against my cheeks with full power. While I still wailed with each impact, I was left sobbing and squirming across her lap.

After a few moments, I whimpered softly, "I-I once stole.... something from a store."

Mallorie dragged her fingernails across my tender behind. "What did you steal, Bobby?"

Tears poured from my eyes, I was about to confess something I never thought I'd tell anyone. Gasping for breaths, I squeaked, "Panties. Pink panties."

Her voice was even raspier when she asked, "What did you do with those pretty, pink panties? Did you wear them, Bobby?"

I wailed like a tortured soul, "Yes! I wore them as often as I could until they were worn out and falling apart!"

Her thick thighs squeezed together beneath me and that movement made me realize that my penis was stiff! I was in the middle of a very serious spanking and I had a hard-on! I'd fantasized about spankings, but I never thought I'd be hard during one.

"You shouldn't keep secrets like that from me, it's as bad a lying." I thought I heard her moan before saying, "Maybe this weekend, we'll go shopping and replace all of your boring underwear with pretty panties."

Her hand came crashing down on the tender spot where my butt cheek met my thigh. I screamed out in agony and thrashed about over her lap. I whimpered between sobs, "Mallorie, can we please stop? I'm really sorry about everything. I promise I'll behave."

She growled at me, "No. And you need to tell me something."

Biting my lip and sniffling my nose, I whispered, "Sometimes when my mom was out with her friends, I would spend the whole evening wearing one of her silky nightgowns." My sobbing began anew when I uttered, "I've worn some of your nightgowns too."

Her voice was surprisingly calm, but she was still breathing heavily, "Bobby, it isn't nice to wear other people's clothes without their permission. This weekend when we're out shopping, we'll pick you up a few nightgowns too."

The next three spanking came in quick succession, one right after the other. She spanked me, I confessed and she immediately struck me again.

*SMACK!*

"I've tried to cum in my own mouth several times!"

*SMACK!*

"I've fingered my bottom!"

*SMACK!*

"I've fucked my bottom with a carrot!"

She paused to catch her breath while I bawled my eyes out and squirmed on her lap. With my arm still pinned behind my back, I was trapped and forced to accept my punishment and confess my sins. It was extremely emotional telling her my deepest secrets, things I never thought anyone else would ever know. My bottom was throbbing and tender as I lay naked across her lap.

Her voice was raspy and she half-moaned, "I'm learning so much about my fiancé. I would love to watch you cum in your own mouth. And I'm sure we can find something more exciting than a carrot to fuck your cute little ass with."

When she raised her arm, I clenched my cheeks and gritted my teeth. Her hand slapped against that same spot where my butt cheek met my thigh on my other leg. I squealed out loud and she pinned my arm behind my back a little tighter to keep me from squirming too much.

"Mallorie... please? Can't we stop?? Pretty please??"

She dragged her fingernails across my tormented cheeks while growling, "No. Keep talking!"

My voice cracked and I was mortified to tell her, "Sometimes... when I play with myself... I still think about.... I-I-I still think about the spanking my mom gave me."

Her voice was soft and firm, "I'm not surprised."

The force and suddenness of her next blow knocked the wind out of me. I was gasping and sobbing and screaming all at the same time. And I was kept pinning across her lap with my arm folded behind my back.

After a few moments, I was able to continue with my confession. "We went shopping a few months ago... you sent me to find some new shoes for myself... I didn't... I snuck into the women's dressing room instead... I got naked and played with myself... ladies were coming and going... I think I heard you go in there once too."

fantaseeboy
fantaseeboy
1,624 Followers