Long Overdue Time Away Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Windman1
Windman1
110 Followers

"For sure I get that he doesn't like any accolades. That much is obvious." Beth took the lid off her coffee to take a sip.

"Accolades aren't what he wants. I fact I'm glad we on the subject, Jim does not want anyone to know what what he does for Ron. You have to keep it a secret. And let me tell you he is drop dead serious about it... I made the mistake of telling a business associate now nice he was buying some marines breakfast, and he wished I hadn't. He was polite at the time, and it's not like he got rude when we were alone. But he made it clear that when he does that kind of thing he would rather people didn't know" Karen handed the bag of pastries to Beth.

"Note taken. His secrets are our secrets. I can do that...I've never seen Jim mad." Beth took the chocolate scone out of the bag and took a bite.

"He wasn't mad, he was just being clear. I haven't seen him mad either, intense maybe, but not mad."

************************

Chris and I were on our second bourbon and our cigars were getting short. We had both put on sweatshirts as the night air on the ocean can get cool. Chris looked thoughtful, like he was pondering something. Taking a drag from his cigar squinting as he did to protect his eyes from the smoke. "Cuz, you know I'm not one to stick my nose where it doesn't belong, but you also know I'm not one to ignore a land mine my best friend could step on either."

I had a good idea what was on his mind. But thought it best to let him continue with his thought. "I would expect nothing less Chris."

The look on his face told me this wasn't a conversation he necessarily wanted to have. "I know Beth has moved into your house and that she is having a difficult time in her marriage. I also know Alex has filed for divorce. Again, none of this is my business and it's ok to tell me as much. How close are you to her? I guess thats about as delicate as I can put it."

I smiled at him. I knew Chris always acts in my best interest and certainly didn't doubt that now. "You don't need to dance around your point, its ok. You can ask me anything..."

"Ok, are you on the verge of fucking up your marriage?" Chris had a concerned look and seriousness I rarely saw.

"No. I'm not. We are very close. There is nothing going on that Karen isn't in full support of. Beth is living with us. And it could be permanent. In fact I'll rephrase my answer. There is nothing going on that Karen isn't in full support of, and participating in."

Chris raised his eyebrows and a smirk that he was trying to conceal was doing its best to become a grin started to appear. "Good grief, you are married to one of the best looking richest women in the country and as if that weren't enough, you are sleeping with her incredibly good looking best friend as well? And well, I wont even comment on the rest. I cant believe you man!"

"Let just say our relationship is very complex and unique. And discreet. None of this is for public knowledge."

I filled in the gaps for Chris. I wanted him to understand that the relationship between us and Beth was centered around the fact that we all love each other and isn't an out of control sexual thing that would destroy our marriage. As unconventional as it is it works for us. All of it is based on trust. He got used to the idea and we never had to talk about it again.

*****************

"I guess Karen will be a few more days in California settling some of the details of me getting involved in the wineries." Beth was in the kitchen making dinner when I came home from the brewery.

"That's what she said. What can I do to help you?" I didn't really wait for an answer. I could see what she was doing and jumped in and started cutting up vegetables for her. We like cooking together, it's something we have in common that we both love to cook, and being in the kitchen with her usually is a precursor to some great sex. Beth likes to be barefoot and comfortable while in the kitchen and that equals sexy, and tonight was no exception. The long loose shirt draped over one shoulder and no bra allows her breasts to sway and her nipples to show through the fabric. The long shirt reveals her thick legs and when she bends down for something her cheeks peek out. She also enjoys the affect she has on me. It's like a seduction over the course of hours. She rubs against me while we negotiate the kitchen together and leans in for an occasional kiss, an occasional touch, a hand that "inadvertently" brushes the bulge in my pants.

We finished dinner and went out on the deck like we often do and relaxed having an after dinner drink and I leaned in to kiss her, just the touch of her hand on the side of my face and then lingering on my chest was enough to arouse me. She knows what she does to me and was taking full advantage, letting her hand wander to my growing member still in my pants giving it a squeeze. My hand folding her nipple over on her breast was enough to get a moan out of her into my mouth as our tongues danced. Her hand pulling on the waist band of my shorts served as a signal that they needed to come off. We both stood at the same time to take our clothes off and went into the house when we were both completely naked, Beth turned around and leaned her back into me turning her head to kiss me again and I cupped both of her breasts and then bent her over. Grabbing the back of the couch she revealed her glistening smooth pussy to me. I didn't need more of an invitation, I moved in behind her and rubbed the head of my cock parting her lips as I did to lubricate it. She pushed back on to it and it slowly went to the base burying me in her and getting me to her G spot. Immediately that got a response and she started to moan and grind against me keeping me there massaging her spot and building her first climax.

"Mmmmm, right there. Just keep it right there." Her hips gyrating giving her just the contact she wanted deep inside of her. "Ooooooo, mmmmmm. Uuuuuugh." She started to shake and I started to thrust in and out of her. My hips slapping her butt every time I reached that precious spot, over and over. "You need to cum! I can't take much more. Oooooo, god!"

I could feel it building in me, my cock head swelled and then exploded as I held it as far in as I could gripping her hips pulling them against me. "Uuuugh, ooooo." The spasms lasted for more than a minute. Just when they would slow she would contract, squeezing a little more out of me. This went on until I collapsed onto the couch. "I'm drained."

"And satisfied!" Beth curled up next to me. Grabbing a blanket covering both of us. We kissed a little more, talked some and didn't move until later. Beth had fallen asleep on my lap with her head on my shoulder. I honestly didn't want to fall asleep yet, it felt so good having our naked bodies together. I did drift off and we woke up in an hour or so and we went to bed.

******************

This is what our lives look like. It's great when the three of of us are home at the same time. All of us travel fairly frequently apart from one another. When Karen and I are by ourselves it looks much the same as when Beth and I are alone. When I travel to do a collaboration with another brewery it's "girls night." Honestly I have more than I deserve, more than I ever dreamed of. Two beautiful women that are understanding and gracious and love me. I couldn't ask for anything more.


Windman1
Windman1
110 Followers