Long Overdue Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw him look down at my huge tits. He told me he wanted them since the moment he met me. He relished having them in his hands and mouth earlier, and, at that moment, he stared at them fixated on the image of them bouncing from the force of his strokes into my pussy. I squeezed tightly on him, rewarding him for the aggression that was bouncing my huge breasts. He fucked me harder to make them bounce harder, and I moaned loudly, almost screaming. He leaned down ready to get his mouth back on them, and I couldn't wait. I grabbed his head and pulled it to my chest. He sucked greedily on them while he pounded my cunt. I held his head tighter to make sure he couldn't pull away (not that he would).

This time, there was no need to imagine. The thought of nearly being fucked paled in comparison to the reality of actually being fucked. Pretending to have it go deeper and deeper didn't even come close to feeling every inch pounding hard and deep inside my gushing wet pussy. The orgasm that took fingers, then the head of his dick, then fingers, and imagination to build last time was coming again, only much faster and much more intensely this time. I held tighter onto his head. The sensation of him sucking my tits only brought my orgasm on more quickly and more intensely. I welcomed it. I wanted it. For the first time in several minutes, actual words came out of my mouth. "Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm so close! Fuck my pussy! I'm gonna cum! I'M GONNA CUM!!"

He slammed my pussy harder and sucked harder. He shoved every inch of his fat dick deep in me. I stopped speaking. My words replaced with loud moans and screams as a second orgasm crashed through my body. My climactic convulsions sent me bucking against him, but in a twist he drove every inch of his dick in my pussy and held it pushed hard inside me, using his fat dick to keep me staked down on the ledge. In this position, all I could do is buck and grind against him as my orgasm fucked and squeezed all over his stationary dick. He kept sucking my big tits extending my orgasm and my pleasure.

As I finally came down from my orgasm, I felt satisfied and relaxed. I wondered why I ever told him I didn't want to be fucked. This was an amazing feeling, and I only wanted more of it. Then, I felt it. He was throbbing so hard in me. Much harder than he was against my clit. Harder than when he was in my hands. I could feel him throbbing when he pulled me down onto his dick the first time, but it wasn't as strong of a pulse as this. Even when he was pounding my not-a-virgin-anymore pussy and driving me to that incredible orgasm, I couldn't feel it jumping inside me like this. Then I recalled conversations we'd had before. How on multiple occasions, he'd wanted to fuck girls longer, but was drawn short because of his weakness to having a big tit in his mouth and a tight pussy wrapping an orgasm around his big dick. A panic came across me. I remembered being a virgin meant I didn't have a need for birth control. Finally, I remembered his 2nd weakness, a fetish really, for cumming in unprotected pussy. He wouldn't pull out of me.

I wanted to say something. I wanted to stop what's about to happen to me. As I began to speak, his hips pulled back and slammed into me. I was being fucked again. Instead of words, I gasped for breath as pleasure radiated into my body. He began fucking me animalistically, primally. I'd heard him say on several occasions "you can't fight biology". He's a man, and I'm a woman, and we were doing something that has one purpose, one goal. I wasn't ready to give in so easily, though. I could fight. If I could talk to him, I could tell him it's not what I want. I could tell him it's not a good idea. I opened my mouth to voice my protest. "Aaahhhh! Aaahhh! AAAAHHHH!!" came out. The combined pleasure of getting my pussy pounded as hard as he could slam his thick cock in me and his tongue circling my nipple while he continued to suck on my tit paralyzed my ability to speak.

It was in this moment, I realized I was still holding his head to my chest. I didn't let go. I squeezed tighter. It felt like his dick was getting even bigger. Growing thicker inside me as he pounded me hard towards my 3rd orgasm (and my impregnation). He could feel it, too. He was experienced enough to know he wasn't getting bigger, though. I was getting tighter. My pussy was squeezing his dick harder and harder as my climax approached. He wanted this all along. He saw his opportunity and took it. He promised me for years this was exactly what he would do to me, and it was finally about to happen. My situation was getting desperate. His dick was throbbing like it was ready to explode. I could feel it jerking hard inside me. I knew if I orgasmed on it, it would flood my fertile, unprotected pussy with a gallon of life-giving sperm. I'd seen him cum in many videos. 'Heavy cummer' was an understatement. He shoots like a geyser. I had to stop it. I had to do something to save myself. I mustered all of my concentration and opened my mouth one last time.

"Cum... in... my... pussy..."

We both heard what I said. It wasn't what I'd meant to say. I'd betrayed myself. My body had said exactly what I wanted deep down. I looked at him. He was absolutely triggered by what I said, and I got pounded so much harder. My orgasm on his fat dick was inevitable now. I gave in. It was what I wanted, too. I managed to say one last thing before my orgasm devolved my ability to speak to nothing but guttural grunts, moans and screams.

"Get... me... pregnant!!"

My pussy clamped down around his dick deliciously tight. He could feel my orgasm gush around his big cock. He forced every thick inch in me as deeply as he could push them again. With a loud grunt, he began pumping his cum deep into my pussy. I could feel rope after rope of semen splashing against my cervix. We both groaned and ground harder into each other. We both wanted to get as much of his sperm into my fertile womb as possible. Our shared orgasms fed off each other. As my pussy squeezed tighter around his big dick and fucked back and forth on it, his dick throbbed harder and pushed deeper into me shooting more sperm into my pussy, which just made me squeeze, fuck, and milk more cum from him.

Our mutual orgasms felt like they lasted forever. We both could feel as his cum pushed between his fat cock and my tightly squeezing pussy and began running out of my pussy, streaming down my ass and puddling underneath me. Then the spray of the water washed it away. I felt a little disappointed that those sperms had gotten away from me, but there was more than enough right where it needed to be to have the desired effect.

Our orgasms finally subsided. We caught our breaths. Our bond was sealed, and he spoke first.

"I was never going to pull out of you. I've wanted that for a long time."

"I knew you wouldn't. I've always known you wouldn't. I just didn't know how much I wanted it, too, though."

We stayed that way, his huge dick pushed deep in my happy cunt. He wasn't getting softer, but we realized round two was going to have to be moved to the bed as the hot water started to fade.

12