Long Road Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was happy to do it. Thank you for having dinner with me. You'll be the first person I have eaten with outside of work." I replied.

She smiled and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. We ate and talked and had a great time. I even got another soft kiss when she left at midnight. Two months later we were fucking.

It started out innocently enough. I was slightly depressed about turning 47 alone so she dragged me out to the bar with her friends. She must have told them I was feeling down because I had four, twenty something females flirting and rubbing up against me all night. It was great. Lateesha had a couple drinks in her and kept bugging me to show her lady friends my abs. I had been working out hard and was proud that I had the body of a man 15 years junior. Therefore it didn't take too many drinks for me to lift up my shirt and flex. The response made my year. Rhonda, a cute little Hispanic woman who worked with Lateesha, stuck her hand in my shirt and asked seductively.

"If I give the birthday boy a blowjob will you let me take your spankings?"

I was surprised my face could get red because all the blood seemed to have flowed to my dick. I stood there stuttering while they laughed at me. I had just gotten around to figuring out it was a joke when Lateesha spoke up.

"Sorry girls, white boy is getting some dark meat tonight. After I am done with him ya'll can have the leftovers." she said.

And there we go again, red faced and hard as a rock simultaneously. I jumped as she brushed my cock and gave me a lidded look. Then she got a predatory smile. That led to a lot of hootin and hollerin about what these young ladies would do with a mature stud like me. Their words not mine. For the rest of the night Lateesha was by my side and touching me wherever and whenever she could. All in all it was a great night that got even better.

When we got home Lateesha didn't even bother act like she was going to her apartment. She stood outside my door and waited for me to unlock it. As soon as I got the door open she walked in and went to my fridge. She hadn't said a word but she bent over and grabbed two waters then closed the door.

"Do you have condoms?" she asked.

"Umm, Lateesha you have been drinking and I am not sure this is a good idea." I responded.

She reached down and pulled off her shirt, exposing a lacy black bra that was straining to hold in a fabulous set of tits.

"First, for the last three bars all I was drinking was water so I am buzzing but not drunk. Second, this isn't me falling for you or you falling for me. This is two people who need to get laid. So sit back and let give you a birthday blowjob then you can give me a proper tongue lashing then we can get sweaty and enjoy ourselves," she said as she started unsnapping her jeans shimmying them down to the floor. The underwear matched the bra.

Why the hell not? I let her push me down on the couch and take off my pants. She then proceeded to give me twenty minutes of the best oral sex I have ever had. It had lip action, tongue action, hand action and even a little bit of ball play. Don't get me wrong, Carol was never shy about blowjobs and I thought her technique was the best but damn if Lateesha didn't blow her out of the water. I had to bite back a scream as I painted her face with what felt like a quart of cum. I was light headed afterwards and breathing heavy. She had a triumphant grin as she licked her lips and got up to go wash her face. I looked down at my dick and he was flagging. I was 47 not 17 it was gonna take a bit longer to get some lead in the pencil again. But she had definitely earned her tongue lashing.

I met her at the bathroom as she was exiting and scooped her up into my arms. I carried her to the bed and gently laid her down. I unhooked her bra and slid it off. Two glorious orbs came into view and I just had to give a quick suck on each dark nipple. I raised her hands above her head and held them there while I kissed her beautiful lips that moments before I had sprayed myself all over. I nipped at her neck as I worked my way down her brown body licking and nipping randomly. When I got to her nipples her hands came down and started running her fingers through my hair. I stopped and put her hands back over her head firmly.

"Tonight your body is mine." I growled.

I was rewarded with a moan and a whispered "yes" and my teeth ever so gently bit down on one nipple. After a few minutes of licking, sucking, biting and rolling those hard nubs I continued down her body. One thing that Carol had liked was when I would eat her through her panties, so I left them on for the moment and started using my tongue to drag the fabric over Lateesha's sensitive lips. Her hands came down again and I stopped. I put them up above her head again.

"Don't make me tie them to the bed," I whispered.

I swear the wet spot in her panties grew as she shuddered slightly. A small orgasm maybe? I moved the gusset of her panties to the side and attacked her exposed little nubbin with my tongue. I slowly worked two fingers into her wet pussy and started tapping that little rough patch of skin I felt at the top of her pubic bone. She screamed and my hand was flooded with moisture. By now I was semi erect again. I pulled her panties down and off and assaulted her now prominent clit with my tongue. I was rewarded with another scream as she clamped down with her thighs. I extracted myself from her and took a moment to appreciate how bright pink her pussy looked against her brown skin. She came down off her high and saw my now ¾ erect cock.

"Give that to me," she demanded as she slid off the bed onto her knees.

She attacked it like a bird going after a worm and within a few minutes I was rock hard again.

"I'm on the pill and clean. How about you?" she asked

"I'm not on the pill but I got a clean bill of health after I moved down here and haven't been with anyone." I replied.

"Just what I wanted to hear. I want to ride you for a little bit then I want you to put me on my back and hammer my poor little pussy until I can't take it anymore. Are you okay with that?" she asked.

"Giddy up pretty lady," was my witty response.

The morning light came through the window and revealed a beautiful, brown skinned lady drooling on my pillow. I clasped my hands behind my head and took some time to think things through. Last night I was horny and turned on by the fact that some young women were flirting with me. Lateesha was a great girl but there was absolutely no future there. I had gotten my kids into the grown up stage of their life and had NO desire to do it again. And I wasn't in love with her. She was my first friend since I moved down here. I want only the best for her and would do anything to help her but the whole boyfriend/girlfriend experience wasn't in the cards at all. So what about last night? Two adults having fun, blowing off some steam. I hoped to hell she was on the same page as me. I looked at her again and her eyes were open staring at me.

"You're thinking about last night," she said.

"Yup, I'm really hoping that we didn't ruin our friendship," I replied.

"Joe, you are a great guy and I love you to death but we both know we are never gonna settle down together. I want kids, a house, a career, and the whole nine yards. I have to get through my clinicals and then I am gonna move to wherever I can get a good job. Nothing you have ever said has made me think you want another round of kids, cars, and house payments," she said with a grin.

"Yeah, been there, done that, got the T-shirt," I said as I smiled back at her.

"So that leaves us with last night. I had a great time. I would love to have a great time again in the future. But if it is too weird for you this can be a one time thing. If you ask me I would love to be friends with benefits. No exclusivity, we stay friends, and when the mood and time is right we bang each other silly. What do you think?" she asked.

I had never had one of these friends with benefits relationships. I didn't know what to think other than we seemed to be on the same page. Shoot I was a 47 year old man who had been in a monogamous relationship for the last 25 years. I felt like I was being offered the keys to the kingdom. I decided to act like I was 27 instead of 47.

"I think it is gonna be real hard for you to suck my cock from that side of the bed," I replied.

She looked at me for a second and I thought I blew it. Then she laughed and attacked me by doing her best impersonation of a vacuum cleaner. My God her blow jobs were to die for. I called into work and took a personal day. There were perks to being the boss.

After another round in the shower Lateesha made it clear that we were not monogamous.

"Joe I am gonna be busy with school and might end up dating other guys. I expect to see more than a few women doing a walk of shame out your door, okay? You're too good of a guy to be wasting your life moping at home. Live life! Go do some naked rock climbing or con your way into a threesome. Just do something! You got a rocking body, a full head of hair and a sexy, gravelly voice. Be selfish and treat yourself."

So I did. Kinda.

I sat down and made a list of things that I wanted to do over the years but didn't because of family. The first was to buy a motorcycle, I went to the dealership and was told that I should take a safety course. It was one weekend for 85 bucks, I would take a written and skills test then be issued a card I could take to the DMV and get my endorsement. I also get a break on my insurance. I came back with my shiny new license and went to the used area of the local Harley shop. The cost of a new Harley was a little disconcerting along with the fact that I would be put on a waiting list. Unfortunately I didn't see anything that really spoke to me. I was about to walk out when the sales guy pulled me aside.

"One of the ladies who rides with us just got her old man's bike in a divorce settlement. The bike is cherry and practically new. It sounds like what you are looking for. I will give you her number if you promise to buy all your accessories through us." he told me.

I agreed. I called the number and was heading to the north side of the city within a couple hours. I don't know what I was expecting but it sure wasn't this. The homes here had to be running in the 3 to 4 million dollar range. I drive a three year old F150 that I keep spotless and I could tell I was way out of my price range. It was a gated community and the guard on duty directed me to the address. I pulled up and saw a beautiful Harley sitting in the driveway. The garage was open and I saw what looked like a copy of the bike parked next to a newer Lexus. The very air around here smelled like money.

The woman who came out to meet me was just short of spectacular. She was put together nicely, she had the right mix of hair, clothes, perfume and posture. I was stunned. She walked up to me with an air of confidence and stuck out her hand.

"Hello! You must be Joe. I am Connie and this is my ex husbands bike," she said as we shook hands.

This woman was remarkable. She had an aura of professionalism and determination yet managed to stay warm and likable. I was entranced not just by her looks but also by her demeanor. My good manners kicked in along with the years of professionalism that comes from sitting in boardrooms.

"It is a pleasure to meet you Connie, thanks for letting me come see the bike on short notice," I replied.

"Taylor over at the shop said you looked like an actual customer as opposed to just a looker," she replied.

She went on to give me the rundown on the bike. The features, the motor, the fairing, yadda yadda. I was just watching her explain and trying to get up enough courage to ask her out. I had already decided I was going to buy the bike. When she wrapped up her sales speech I just kept staring at her. She blushed and I snapped out of my reverie.

"I will have a certified check to you tomorrow for the bike, but there is one condition. You have to let me take you to dinner tonight or tomorrow otherwise the deal is a no go." I told her with a grin.

She gave me a very penetrating look. Then a small smile.

"There is a new Italian place over on Shore Drive I have been wanting to try. Meet me there at 7 p.m.," was her reply.

I agreed and shook her hand. It was just the right amount of firm yet feminine.

She looked like a million bucks when she walked into the restaurant. I had Googled which bottle of wine to have with whatever dinner we had so I was feeling pretty confident. I had thought about getting flowers but that seemed too intimate. I had to shake myself mentally and just go with the flow.

The food was good and the company was even better. Her divorce had been final for six months and she was going through all the self recriminations as to what she could have done different.

"We met in law school and had been together for twenty years," she told me. "All of a sudden he starts going to the gym, buying expensive toys, getting hair plugs, and fucking his secretary. Seriously, how many more cliches can you fit into a divorce?"

She took a sip of wine and continued.

"They say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, well let me tell you that a woman scorned who also happens to be an award winning divorce attorney is even worse. I made damn sure I took as many of those toys as I could. In the end he was left with his Aston-martin, his bimbo, and his license to practice law. I had an even bigger laugh when his bimbo turned up pregnant. Since he was sterile, there was no way the kid was his. Bimbo went to the curb and he came crawling back. I told him to get lost and put his bike up for sale just to piss him off even more."

I could tell she was still angry at him although I did admire the stance she took. It sounded like she understood that once the trust was gone there was nothing left to do. I watched her calm herself down a little and she hit me with a beautiful smile.

"So what's your story? Your accent puts you as growing up in the midwest, but your truck plates say you're a South Carolina boy now. You don't have a wedding ring, nor do you have a shadow or a dent where a ring would be. I am going to assume you are not married, either divorced or widowed. At first glance your truck tells me you have a decent but not great paying job, however you can put your hands on enough money to pay cash for a Harley, so I am thinking you are probably one of those guys who only views a vehicle as a means of transportation. How am I doing so far?" she asked.

I smiled.

"Pretty good actually. I am the plant manager at Allied Steel, so my job is pretty good. I am divorced for a little over a year now. I transferred here from Michigan to take over the plant and also to get away from the memories of family and ex-wife. I have two kids, both in college. They stay in touch enough to make sure the tuition checks cash. I love them both and regret not being able to stay in touch better but it is a two way street. Other than that there's not really much to say I guess." I replied.

It was a little off putting to be going through all this on a first date but I figured "what the hell?" Everything I said was true. She gave me a guarded look.

"What's the single biggest thing you miss about being married?" she asked.

I had to think about it for a second.

"Not having someone to come home and share the day with. I really loved looking forward to spending time with my family," I responded.

She broke out laughing.

"I am gonna have to work on my flirting," she replied, "You were supposed to say you missed the regular sex, then I would say there was no reason to miss it if you found the right person, then you would say where would I find such a lady, and I would say right here."

I blushed.

"In that case, I miss the regular sex," I laughed.

"There's no reason to miss it if you find the right woman," she replied with a gleam in her eye.

"Where would I find such a lady?" I replied, right on cue.

She leaned across the table and pushed her breasts together with her upper arms.

"Right here," she said in a low whisper.

I swung by a gas station on the way to her place and picked up a pack of condoms. I got a text that the door was open and I should come right in. Opening the door I saw her skirt on the floor. Then I saw a pair of pantyhose by the stairs. I followed the dropped clothing to what must have been her bedroom door. It was closed but her panties were hanging on the door knob. I opened the door to find her on a huge four poster bed with her legs spread wide open and fingering herself.

I shed my clothes and put on a condom. I didn't say a word. I got the feeling she needed it quick and dirty so that is what I did. For the first time since high school I ignored all foreplay and just shoved my dick into her. She was wet, and tight, and wonderful. Thankfully the condom along with the incongruity of the situation kept me from coming too soon and heard her moaning pick up volume twice. I finally filled the condom and rolled off her body. Now that I got a good look at her she was a fine looking woman. For some reason I thought her tits were fake but I couldn't really tell. I also didn't care. She stretched like a cat and almost purred. I reached down and took care of my condom.

"Bathroom is the door to the left." she told me. Was she falling asleep?

I took care of the condom and splashed some water on my face. I looked in the mirror and wondered what the hell I had gotten myself into. What was the protocol here? Should I just leave? Should I go back into bed with her? Do we talk? I had no clue what to do.

I walked back into the room to find her snoring on the bed. I went to cover her with a sheet and she gave me a sleepy hug. What the hell. I like a cuddle as much as the next guy. I slid under the covers and spooned her. A couple minutes later I was asleep myself.

I woke up to the wonderful feeling of a blowjob. As soon as she saw I was awake she pulled a condom out of the packaging and rolled it on me. She then moved herself up and buried my shaft in her warm pussy. I have a difficult time cumming from cowgirl and the condom ensured that I would be waiting a while. She rode herself to a couple of good orgasms before rolling off of me. I flipped her over and finished off with her legs wrapped tight around my back. After taking care of the condom I glanced over to the clock by the bed and saw that it was almost midnight. I climbed back under the covers and snuggled into her.

"Thank you for that," she said as she looked into my eyes.

I couldn't help it. I had to laugh.

"Literally, any time you want to do that let me know," I said with a smile.

She grinned.

"I bet, seriously though, thanks. It's been a long dry spell for me with the divorce and dealing with the inevitable bullshit that comes with being newly single. Plus I'm getting around for my move back. I just needed a good bang and a nice cuddle. Am I sounding too bitchy?" she asked.

"Not at all! I understand completely. I am just not sure of the protocols for something like this. I like you, I love what we did. I would like to see you some more but if you don't want to then I understand. How soon before you are moving?" I asked.

"I have to be up in Boston in four weeks, that is one of the reasons I wanted to sell the Harley. I am going to be super busy though so I won't have much time to spend hanging out," she said.

I read between the lines, she got what she needed and wasn't interested in another round. My feelings were hurt but not too badly. I had a night of good food and good sex. How is that a bad thing?

I gave her a grin.

"I gotcha, I will uber out here tomorrow to grab the bike. I hope your move goes smoothly." I said as I reached for my clothes.