Long Road Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God I should be better at talking but I think the sex scrambled my brain. I'm not saying I don't want to see you again. I am saying I can't start any relationship because I will be gone in a month." she said as she slammed her head down on the pillow.

I turned her over and started kissing her neck then I moved down and started sucking on her nipple. When she started moaning I slid even further down and started teasing her pussy lips with my tongue. After about ten minutes of oral play she screamed out a big orgasm and sagged into the mattress.

"Then we will play around as we can for these next couple weeks and just enjoy each other," I told her.

She gave me a smile and a thumbs up then fell asleep as I continued dressing. I pulled the covers over her and gave her a kiss on the head before I walked out the door.

I came home and Lateesha must have been watching for me.

"It's been a couple weeks and I have a big test tomorrow. Can I get your help for a little bit tonight?" she asked.

"Umm, sure what are you studying?" I asked as I unlocked the door.

"Silly boy! Let's call it anatomy," she grinned as she pulled her shirt up over her head.

Shit! What do I do here?

" 'Teesh, um, can you help me with something first?" I asked.

It was too late as she had gotten my pants unbuckled and my boxers dropped. Her face was close enough that she had to have smelled what I had been up to. She stepped back and gave me an unreadable look. I thought for sure I had screwed up.

Then she broke out laughing.

"You little man whore! You have been busy already tonight! Give me the details," she said.

"Not gonna happen babe, just know that she was a recent divorcee who needed some relief. I think I was used as a human dildo tonight, but I am okay with it," I replied.

Lateesha gave me a hungry look.

"Did you wrap it up?" she asked.

"Yup," I replied.

"Do you think you got another one in you?" she asked.

I chuckled.

"Lord knows I will try," I said. "Let me go grab a shower and we will see."

"NO!" she exclaimed. "I wanna fuck you knowing that you fucked someone else tonight, for some reason it kinda turns me on."

Okay, I am a 47 year old man who is way out of my depth here. I took a breath and gave it a quick thought. I had used a condom with Connie who I am sure was clean anyways. Lateesha seemed to be in a kinky mood. I decided to go with it.

"Fine, get on your knees and suck me hard. That I am gonna lick that little pussy of your until you scream twice. Then I am gonna put my last load of the night in your tight little kitty," I told her in my take charge voice.

This led to the best sex I have ever had in my 47 years on this planet. I almost passed out when she squeezed my head between her thighs during her second cum. The fact that I had already had sex twice that night led to a long period of intercourse that involved her on top, some doggy style, and finally a good old fashioned pounding with her bent almost in two.

After it was done, we took a quick shower and dried each other off. We slipped back into bed and she cuddled into me. I took a minute to think about how weird my life had become before I drifted off to sleep.

I went and picked up the bike the next morning and Connie was being a bit neurotic.

"Okay Joe, I don't normally do things like one night stands but I am positively buzzing right now," she told me.

I gave her a grin.

"One night stands aren't my thing either but if it ends up being as good as last night, I might have to reconsider," I replied.

"Have you ever thought of moving to Boston?" she asked me.

I chuckled and gave her a kiss.

"Nope, I am tired of the cold, I spent enough winters in Michigan to know that I like the sunshine," I replied.

She blushed.

"That made me sound like a weirdo, didn't it?" she laughed.

"Kind of," I chuckled with her. "But seriously, you and I are gonna hook up quite a few more times before you leave. Then you need to go to Boston, pick up some twenty something stud and teach him what you like. But don't get too serious with him because I expect to be the only guy you are foolin around with when you come back down here for business or vacation."

"I am so fucking horny right now," she told me with a cute lttle pout.

We were standing in her garage, so I went and pushed the button to close the garage door. She gave me a quizzical look and then her eyes got big as she realized what I was about to do.

Ii picked her up and set her down on the hood of her Lexus. I shimmied her pants off and pushed the lacy underwear to the side. When I got down on my knees she was at the perfect height to get her pussy licked. She came quickly the first time and then seemed to roll right into another orgasm. I pulled the last of the three condoms I had bought out of my wallet and dropped my pants. I stood up and rolled it on as she looked at me with a little bit of fear mingled with a lot of lust. I grabbed her wrists and spun her around so she was bent over the hood of her car. I lined myself up and put my full length into her with one stroke. I think she had another orgasm. I started out slow but increased my tempo until every stroke brought her feet off the floor a little bit. She was biting the sleeve of her shirt to keep from moaning too loud. I grunted when I finally filled the condom and took a second to catch my breath. I pulled out and admired her little pussy as it slowly closed back up.

She turned around and gave me a kiss.

"That was one of the most erotic things I have ever done! I am always going to look at this car and know that I was bent over and fucked like a little slut. DAMN! Why didn't we meet 6 months ago?" she asked.

"I wouldn't have known what to do six months ago," I told her. "Six months ago I was still in my head about my divorce."

"I was so angry at anything with male genitalia I probably would have bit your head off," she said as she shimmied back into her pants.

"So we chalk it up to bad timing and have some fun while we can," I told her.

"Yup," she replied. "I noticed and appreciated the condom but I am clean and on the pill. Going bareback wouldn't bother me at all."

"Umm, this is one of those things where I don't know the etiquette again," I replied.

Her eyes narrowed.

"You're fucking someone else aren't you? By god if you have a girlfriend I am going to find out and tell her exactly what type of guy you are." she seethed.

I glared at her.

"Back off! I don't have a girlfriend but I DO have a friend with benefits. She is a sweet girl and neither one of us wants a full time relationship. But if you think I am the type of guy who would fool around maybe we should just go our separate ways right now," I told her in a cold voice.

She glared back at me.

"Have a nice life!" I told her as I started the motorcycle.

Women were crazy.

========================

Lateesha got a laugh out of my predicament.

"Look Joe, you're going to have to learn to navigate these situations. I can't tell you what to do. Each woman is different. My friends and I are totally fine with a friends with benefits situation but there will be some women who aren't. It's probably a generational thing. You're our unicorn."

I raised an eyebrow at the unicorn remark.

"I'm speaking in broad terms here, but right now in our lives we want someone who will treat us nice, care about us, fulfill our sexual needs and yet not cling. Rhonda could call you up and say she wanted to go blow off some steam. I am sure you would go with her, make sure she was safe and had fun, then come back and screw her until the morning light. She wouldn't have to worry about making you jealous, or Facebook stalking her. If she didn't want to do something she knows you would respect her wishes. You wouldn't brag. You would treat her the same as you always did. Am I right?"

"Well yeah, but Rhonda is a great girl. And this should be the time of her life when she is out getting experiences. I can tell you from the other side that the house and the white picket fence comes at a cost," I replied.

She looked at me quizzically.

"Are you saying you wish you had done something different?" she asked.

I thought about it for a minute before answering.

"Yes and no. I love my kids and I loved my family life, but looking at how things turned out? I wonder if it was all worth it. The net result of working my ass off and living for my wife and kids is being a 47 year old divorced dad who hasn't talked to his kids in six months. I had thought Carol and I would work a few years after the kids left then buy a small place and travel. Then she had that affair with dick head. After that it was all about holding my family together for the kids. I thought I got over it, we now know that to not be the case. From the time I was 20 until about a year ago I knew what was happening and where I was going. Now I am just kinda wandering. I mean, I have had sex with a hot little 20 something and a 40 year old MILF on the same night. That type of thing only happens in Letters to Penthouse," I replied.

"So wander around for a while Joe," she told me. "You're 47 not 97. There's nothing wrong with exploring your life, I told you before to get out and do stuff. That still stands. It's not going to be me for the next six weeks because I have clinicals to worry about upstate but get out of your head and enjoy life for a bit. Here's something, say "yes" everytime you can for the next month and see what happens. You need to find what you're looking for. Also, I'm probably going to have a lot of pent up energy to blow off when I get back so if you don't mind keeping that weekend open I will make it worth your while."


I couldn't help but return her grin. I gave her a kiss on the lips and squeezed her ass as she left to pack. She really was my best friend right now. Even if we weren't screwing she would be my go to person. I took a second to analyze my feelings for her. I loved her, no doubt about that. But I wasn't IN love with her. I knew she was going to find some awesome guy and when she did, I was going to be happy for her. Until then I decided to let her be my Yoda and follow her advice.

====================

Two weeks later my phone rang. The number seemed familiar so I picked it up.

"Uhh, hi Joe, this is Connie, the, um woman you bought the bike from?" I heard.

I could go two ways here, I figured there was no reason not to be nice.

"Hey Connie, how's it going?" I said in a cheerful voice.

I could hear her let out a huge breath of air.

"Joe, I am so sorry for the way I acted last time we were together. It took me about twenty minutes to calm down before I realized that you did nothing wrong and were trying to be courteous. I guess I am more raw about the divorce than I realized," she said in a rush.

"Believe me, I get it. I havent had to flirt or put myself out there for over two decades. Times have changed," I replied with a chuckle.

"Yes they have," She responded. "I am still moving to Boston but there is an awards banquet slash goodbye party next Saturday that is pretty much mandatory for me to attend. My ex is going to be there and I would like to have a nice piece of arm candy with me. The room and drinks would be on the company, all you would need to do is show up and escort me for a few hours. We can make a weekend of it or you can take off after the awards. Would you please be my date?"

"I would love to Connie, there is just one thing," I replied.

I checked to make sure my door was closed.

"What's that?" she asked.

"If I am going to be spending a weekend with a sexy woman in a posh hotel room you better be prepared for me to do unspeakable acts to that tight little body of yours for hours on end. Does that fit with your plan?" I asked, wondering if I just got myself uninvited.

There was a long pause and I got a little worried. I was about to backtrack when she spoke again in a low throaty voice.

"You can't say stuff like that right before a meeting, I am going to meet with a client and my panties are soaked. I am going to hit a few shops and you are in for a weekend to remember Buster. I have to go but I will text you with the details. MMMM" she said as she hung up.

We fucked like rabbits. She must have spent a grand on lingerie and toys. When we found out that her ex was staying in the same hotel room she put on a bikini that was barely acceptable and we went down to the pool. She pointed him out to me but I would have noticed him anyways. He was the guy with a small potbelly and receding hairline that was glaring at us the whole time. His tribal tattoo looked ridiculous on his pasty white, undeveloped shoulders. There were a few twenty somethings gathered around the swim up bar, I got a few looks from the ladies when I swam over to get us some pina coladas. All of a sudden I felt two soft breasts pressed into my back and a hand down my shorts while the other one was reaching for her drink. I turned and gave Connie a scorching kiss and took her hand out of my shorts.

"Let's finish these then go back to the room. You are only at 5 orgasms for the morning" I said with no attempt to lower my voice.

The girl squad started hootin' and hollerin' as Connie chugged her drink to cover her red face. She ruined the effect by getting a brain freeze. As we walked past her ex I slid my hand inside her tiny bikini briefs and gave a squeeze. We never looked back.

The awards were boring but my date looked beautiful. We spent the rest of the night dancing and then I took an hour and made love to her body. I licked, stroked, fingered, caressed, nuzzled her body and wrung at least three big orgasms out of her before finally overfilling the condom. It was messy and I was slightly concerned that not all the sperm was contained, but she wasn't worried. She was on the pill and too exhausted to worry about it. We had one more goodbye session in the morning and I left to get ready for work.

After I picked up the apartment I sat down with a glass of scotch and thought about things. My feelings for Connie were exactly where they should be, friends with benefits. Lateesha was in the same boat. Although I thought they were joking about me being their booty call, all of Lateesha's girl crew would be fun time only. I was surprised at how okay I was with that. It dawned on me that I hadn't been thinking of getting into a long term relationship. What was really bothering me was that I didn't know how to be myself. The motorcycle was a good start, I found I loved riding and feeling the open road beneath my feet. I decided I was gonna go skydiving at least once. I decided to try growing a beard. Carol hated facial hair, but I only had to worry about myself now. I thought about a tattoo. I remember a few years back I saw a cool compass rose and anchor design. At the time I just shrugged it off, but now why the hell not? The other thing I decided on while sipping my whiskey was that I was going to start hiking and camping again. I had loved it as a teenager and Carol was a good sport when we first got married but it was never her thing. I laughed at myself as I thought that this was exactly what a midlife crisis was about but what did it matter? I was excited about something for the first time. I had a lot to look forward to.

=======

I have a few ideas for Joe, including a sit down with the wife percolating in my brain. But right now Anatomy and Physiology is taking up most of my mental energy.