Long Story Short

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that, I didn't quite catch it?" Mae whispered as she clicked on the first video she found. The video wasted no time getting into things as two beautiful women looked to ravish one another's bodies. Tongues lapping across the other's chest, fingers pressing and curling into their bodies. Soft melodic moans filling the air. Mae watched the video play and bit her lower lip as she felt a warmth consume her as goose bumps rose across her skin once more. When she felt Darius's head move between her tits, she looked down at him and cocked a brow. Leaning down, she pressed her lips to his and held his face in a free hand before pulling her lips away just far enough to exhale a warm breath against Darius's neck. "Eyes forward like a good boy~"

Darius did as he was told and watched one of the women in the porno pulled the other in close to her chest and smothered her face between her tits. Darius let out a soft whimper at the sight of it wishing he could do the same to Mae now, but he was more than content enough to sit still while she ran her fingers along his length. He could feel himself twitch, his cock still pulsing with every stroke of her hand while his body began to tense. Even with the slow movement Darius already felt himself nearing the very edge. With a bead of precum dotting the head, he shut his eyes tight and tried to focus on something to keep his endurance up. Thus far though, with the stimulation of Mae's hand and her body pressing up against his back, Darius could only hold on for so long.

"Hold it," Mae cooed softly she ran her hand down to the base of Darius's shaft after she felt the pulsing of his cock and knew Darius was close to his limits. "Be a good boy and hold it for me," Mae whispered once more as her hand snaked up Darius's chest and began to hold onto his collar bones before her fingers slipped and wrapped around his neck. Pressing her fingers in around the veins of his neck, Mae held her hand there for a moment to make the sensation that much more intense. By no means was she looking to cut off his breathing, only make him light headed enough that when she released her hand from his neck his body would wash with a deluge of sensation. "Hold it~"

Darius meanwhile only clenched his abdomen, shoulders, biceps, and every other muscle he could clench all at once to keep himself from tipping over the edge. He could feel his cock throb like the beating of a heart and the ghost of Mae's hand tracing across its length still haunting him. The memories staying fresh with her voice whispering in his ear while the sounds of moaning and gasping from the TV kept nudging Darius that much closer. Closing his eyes tight, he focused his will power and felt the sensation gradually begin to pass as he let out a sighing moan and relaxed against Mae's chest. His cock still standing erect in her hand as the two of them leaned back on her couch.

"Good boy~!" Mae cheered as she ran her hands along Darius's shoulders and squeezed tight against the muscles there. Once more the idea of a moan escaped his lips as she massaged his shoulders. Just as he began to lean forward, Mae stood and swung her leg over Darius to stand before him, temporarily blocking the TV as she proposed something a little better for him to watch.

Tucking her thumbs under the waist of her pants, Mae leaned down and began to shimmy her hips from side to side. Her tits dangling near Darius's face as she slowly peeled away the last of her clothing and dropped down to her knees. Leaning in close, Mae pressed a kiss to Darius's balls and gripped his member in her hand again before smiling at the way it throbbed for her. Taking her tongue, she lapped along the shaft till she flicked the tip of her tongue along the head. Lapping at the dot of precum sitting at the head. Her hands tracing up Darius's abdomen and under his shirt as she began to pull it up further till Darius got the hint.

Darius pulled his shirt up and over his head before tossing it away and leaned back into the couch at Mae's request. Her hand pressing against his chest till he laid back at which point Mae positioned herself perfectly. Her dangling breasts hanging around Darius's chest as she pulled her elbows up around her breasts and pressed in towards Darius's cock. The soft skin of Mae's tits pressing in around Darius's cock caused him to reel his head back and gasp with a moan as he gripped tight to the couch.

"It's okay," Mae began. "No one will hear you but me, so just moan for me a little bit, pretty please?"

Darius looked down at her and palmed across his mouth as he thought about it and nodded his head before watching as Mae pulled her chest up along his shaft. Her tits squeezing in around his cock and stroking his length as she pressed her lips against the tip. Gently sucking against the skin and tasting the precum that dripped out from him with every sensation. She hummed out her own moaning, enjoying the feel of Darius shivering under her attention while also loving the taste of his cock against her tongue. Softly she gasped out a moan and in return Darius did the same.

Albeit stifled at first, Darius coughed out a moan as his breathing became labored and his body shivered from the intensity of it all. Eventually he relaxed into the sensation and leaned back into the couch once more. Still, he gripped tight to the cushions to keep himself from falling over the edge again with how easily Mae played with him but he wasn't about to disguise his excitement anymore. He gasped for another breath and sighed out a moan that almost harmonized with the cooing tones of Mae's humming lips across his cock head. The sensation of her humming sending light vibrations along the head lighting every nerve of his skin.

"Hey~" Mae called out and saw the expression that pained Darius's face. The mix of lust and anticipation, weakness, and euphoria, all mixing into one singularly emotional experience for him. "You're okay, just look at me instead alright?"

Darius nodded his head quickly before feeling Mae snake a hand around the back of his neck and pull him in close. She pressed her lips to his and felt her hum against his lips much in the same way she did when his cock played between her tits. Leaning into the kiss, Darius felt his grip loosen from the couch as Mae's thighs pulled up around him. Her hand replacing her tits as she stroked him once more. His cock throbbing again as Mae stroked down to the base of his shaft and tapped his chin with her other hand.

"Hold if for me, I'm not done with you yet~" Mae cooed as she felt Darius pulse inside of her hand. "Hold it just a little bit longer~"

All of this happened so quickly. Just one conversation and a quick meet up at a bar and he was already melting into her touch. Her every order, her beck and call, everything he could want were her demands. His mind slipped further into this rabbit hole of euphoria as he kept his hands at his sides. At any point, Darius realized, he could just as well grab her and take hold and have his way just as much as she did with him. But he couldn't bring himself to even move a single muscle. He kept his hands gripping the cushion as the veins across his body bulged against his muscular form. He clenched his body tight and focused on a point of nothingness till the sensation subsided and he gathered control over himself once more. Once satisfied, Darius noticed how Mae began to pull herself up onto his lap and felt her labia pressing against his shaft.

"Good boy~" She said with her cooing tone that made Darius smile.

Before he could even manage a response, Darius felt Mae's hand at the back of his neck and felt her press his head in close. His face falling between her breasts as her shoulders pressed further into his face. Her nails grazing the back of Darius's head as she began to work her hips forward. Her labia stroking across Darius's cock while Darius listened to the beating of her heart. A slow and steady metronome while a comforting hand ran across his head.

"Hands at my sides," Mae said and felt Darius gently place his hands at her hips before his fingers dug into the swell of her hips and ass. "Good boy, you listen so well~"

Pulling her hips up till she could feel Darius's cock head sitting between her thighs, Mae lowered herself down along his shaft and felt his girth fill and stretch her body. With a grunting moan, Mae braced herself by clenching her teeth and shivered at the feel of Darius's member sliding into her body. The sensation almost being too much to handle as she gripped tighter to Darius's head and pressed his face further into her chest.

"S-so big~" Mae stammered out and gasped out a moan before picking up her hips and lowering herself down further. This time taking more of Darius's member inside of her till she managed to lower herself down to the base of his cock. Shaking her hips from side to side she pressed her thighs in around Darius's waist and giggled upon looking down at how her body looked to drape around him due to their difference in stature. Pulling his head from between her tits, Mae pressed a kiss to Darius's forehead and stroked a hand down his cheek. "You're going to cum for me and you're not going to hold back."

Just the same as before, Darius wasn't sure if this was a prediction or an order but either way he only nodded his head. Feeling her weight pull forward, Darius fell back till he pressed his back to the couch. Mae's chest once again consuming his face and his vision between two beautifully soft pillows of her body.

Mae reached out to either side of Darius, took his hands in hers, and pinned them up against the wall. Pinning him down, she wiggled her hips from side to side and giggled at the futile attempt by Darius to buck his hips into hers. With her partial weight pressing down on him and her thighs pinching around his waist, he wasn't going anywhere.

Darius knew this just as well and only kept himself still as he felt Mae's hips rocked against his waist as she pulled herself up along his shaft and lower herself down. The constant stroking of his cock causing him to sigh out a soft moan as he felt his body give way to Mae's every whim. Eventually even allowing him his hands back as he felt them wrap around her waist and melt into her touch. This sensation of warmth as Mae rode his cock and felt her tight pussy draw in around him with every single thrust and move. His sight all but blocked out by way of Mae smothering him between her breasts. His hearing consumed by her constant moans that escaped just between his own as the two tangled themselves up in one another for a few moments of time.

With the teasing from before, the stroking of Darius's cock, the way Mae pressed her tit's around his cock and even now as she rode him, all of it was coming to that same edge as before. Conditioning dictated he hang on for dear life, resist the urge to finish and fall head first into the relief that waited for him bellow. When Mae pulled his head up however and pressed her lips against his, she had other ideas.

Cupping his face in her hands, Mae cocked her head to the side, locked her eyes with his and smiled for a moment at the shine she saw there.

"Cum for me?" She asked this time more than ordered.

In that singular instance, Darius felt himself give way to her request as he felt a sensation build itself within the base of his core and wash out from within. This summoning wave that pulled at his cock and paused for a breathless moment till eventually erupting inside of her body.

Mae felt Darius suddenly seize her by her hips and throw his cock into her with a powerful thrust. Hard enough to render Mae to gasp out a moan as her own body began to seize. Her abdomen clenching tight as she shut her eyes and dug her nails into Darius's back. Another thrust, another well of warmth washing into her as she felt streams of hot cum fill up inside her. This animalist behavior from Darius making her realize that perhaps she was only in control because Darius allowed it as this wonderous beast that ravaged her body now only eventually fall flat against the back of the couch. Mae kept herself up right but felt a residual shiver run along her back from the after glow of the orgasm that ripped through her body.

"Such a good boy~" Mae said as she pulled herself off Darius and laid herself down onto the couch, her arms reaching out and pulling Darius's slack form into her as his head laid into her chest. The two of them falling into slumber as exhaustion took them. The faint glow from the TV the only light to illuminate the lover's form.

12