Date Night with Julia

Story Info
I borrow a buff girl's body for date night.
5.3k words
4.73
41k
118

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/10/2023
Created 08/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumpercars
bumpercars
1,010 Followers

Content warning: Mind control, nonconsensual impregnation

---

I wouldn't have done it if Julia hadn't been such a bitch about bumping into us.

Andy and I were out for a walk. There's a path that winds its way through the woods near our house that stays pretty shady for much of the day. I get tired easily, but we'd jogged for a few minutes that day before I'd paused at the bend to lean against the willow tree.

"Doing okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied with a grin. "Just saving my energy for this evening."

"Ooh," he replied, raising his eyebrows. "Are you suggesting that I might get lucky after our date this evening?"

"Mmmmaybe," I said. "I did pick up some more condoms. Or you could do without."

He smiled, and wrinkled his brow. "Next year we'll have the baby room ready and I promise to breed you as thoroughly as you want. Deal?"

Before I could reply, a tall blonde shape came pelting around the blind corner at a full run. I only had time to notice her bouncing ponytail before her hip sent me flying. If Andy hadn't been right there, I would have gone ass over teakettle.

"Hey!" Andy yelled, as she recovered her balance and kept running. "What the hell?"

"Track!" she yelled.

I winced, as Andy helped me up; I'd pulled something in my back. The blonde woman kept running; perhaps she was embarrassed or perhaps she didn't care.

"What an asshole," Andy said. "Are you alright?"

"I'll live," I said. It was pretty sure my back would be an achy mess by dinnertime, though. I looked at the woman as she jogged away. Trying not to be jealous of the curves of her ass, I focused my attention on her and pushed.

I am strange in a number of ways - I'm pretty short, and I get tired easily, and my eyes are a light shade of violet. But the most notable way is that I can borrow other people's bodies.

I have to touch the person first, and it takes some effort to make the connection, but once I have it I can use their body as though it was my own. Their mind falls into a dreamless slumber, and my body passes out, and I am in their body, seeing through their senses. I've used the power sparingly, only greeting a couple of billionaires and getting them to make small donations to me, but as I watched the woman jog away I couldn't help myself.

She stumbled, as my psychic presence slid into her mind. She caught herself before she could fall, and shook her head at the weird sensation.

"Are you...trying to borrow her?" Andy asked. "Because, she's an asshole but don't go too far, alright?"

"We won't hurt her," I agreed. "But, if my back is hurting too much for date night, I want to have another option."

---

My back was indeed aching terribly by the time we got back to our house. Andy helped me up the stairs, and we sat together as I took a couple of aspirin and willed the muscles to relax.

"I'm really sorry she hurt you like that," Andy said, squeezing my hand. "Can I do anything to help you feel better?"

I shook my head. "It'll feel better once I rest," I said. "But I'd hate to leave you hanging on date night."

"You know I'm happy to be with you," he said. "No matter how you feel. We can do date night another time, when you're feeling better."

I smiled, and reached up to caress his cheek, ignoring the pain in my shoulder as I did so. "You're a sweetie."

"I try."

"Well, I do think I have a solution for everyone. I'll lie down in the guest room, and then the girl who bumped into us will come over. You can have a date with her."

"You mean...is that why you were connecting with her?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Well..." he said. "It might be a little strange, but if it makes you happy, sure."

A thousand thoughts rushed through my head, of what I could do with her body once I was in it. I didn't know which wild ideas were possible, but I could find out. I smiled.

"It would definitely make me happy."

---

The experience of borrowing someone's body is a bit of a rush. For a moment I see and feel from both bodies, and the bombardment of sensations is almost painfully intense. But then, over a few seconds, my own body fades into sleep, and I slip into theirs.

When I finished taking over her body, the woman who had bumped into us was sitting on her couch and watching TV. I reached for her remote and turned it off, then looked around her apartment.

Her purse was on the floor near the door. Her driver's license told me that her name was Julia, and judging by her address she was only a few blocks from our house. She had a half empty box of condoms in the front pocket, which told me something about what she did and did not put in her body.

God, her body. It was a marvel. Her biceps were big enough that her sports t-shirt was tight around her arms, and her calves were beautifully muscled. Every movement I made as I got a feel for my temporary body felt effortless and predatory, as though I was a tiger prowling her territory.

I stepped out of her front door, carrying only her keys, and decided to jog towards my house, where Andy was waiting. In my own body I would have had to stop and catch my breath after a block, and I laughed as I blew past that marker and kept running.

I was still smiling when I reached my front door and rang the bell. Andy opened the door and looked up at me, expectant and yet hesitant. My heart raced to see him, and I exulted just a bit at being taller than him.

"Hey there," I said.

"Hi," he said. "Is that you, Melissa?"

I smiled my own smile, which felt shy and out of place. "For our date, my name is Julia," I said. "I'm really sorry about bumping into you earlier."

"All is forgiven," he said.

"Well, I still thought I should show you a good evening to make it up to you," I replied.

He hesitated for a moment. I could see him wondering how far I'd take things, and wondering how far he wanted me to take them. He couldn't leave me hanging, though, and he stepped back so I could enter.

---

Dinner was lovely. Andy had made pesto and found a nice cabernet, and we sat and talked about our week. The wine didn't hit me as hard as usual, presumably because Julia was bigger than me, but I was already tipsy with power so I didn't mind.

Andy was charming, if a bit more reserved than usual. I kicked off Julia's running shoes partway through dinner so that I could play footsie with him, and he blushed when I first caressed his ankle.

"Sorry," I said with a smile. "Is that too forward for a first date?"

"No," he said, catching his breath ever so slightly. "It's nice."

When we finished dinner, Andy walked me to the door. I offered him my hand, and he smiled as he took it.

"Thanks for having me over," I said. He drew in close to embrace me and leaned his head against my shoulder.

"I just hope it was a good first date," he said. I could hear the grin in his voice, and feel his breath against my neck. It was an intoxicating mixture of his familiar presence and the novelty of being the taller one.

I raised my head, and he lifted his to look at me.

"The date doesn't have to be over," I said, and moved forward to kiss him.

I could feel just a bit of hesitation, as he pressed his lips against mine. He knew we were crossing a bit of a line, and a part of him wasn't sure how to feel about that. It's hard to hide who you really are when you're kissing someone, though; even though Julia's tongue wasn't quite as dextrous as mine, our kiss still fell into familiar patterns, and I could feel his reluctance fading.

He paused, breathing deep and leaning against my shoulder. "Kissing on the first date is nice," he admitted.

I gave his ear a nibble, careful not to bite too hard, and whispered. "I want to be the sort of girl who fucks on the first date."

He froze, and I let my hands wander down his back. "If you want to stop, you can just say my real name, and the date will be over," I went on. "But while you're thinking about it, I'm going to take you upstairs and strip for you."

He didn't say anything. I knew he wanted me - wanted to please me and wanted Julia's body. I knew he was also hesitating because I was pushing past all sorts of boundaries. But love and lust held his guilt back, and so he didn't resist as I reached down and picked him up.

It wasn't easy, but I could do it, and that was exhilarating enough. He watched me, his gaze moving between my arms and my tits, until I walked into our bedroom and set him on the edge of the bed.

He watched, enraptured, as I peeled my shirt off and tossed it aside. Julia had a six-pack, and all sorts of muscles that I couldn't name and which never stood out on my body. I flexed experimentally and he moaned.

"Really?" I said, grinning. "I thought I'd have to flash you to get that kind of reaction."

"You still can flash me, though," he said.

"True," I replied. My nipples were already straining against my sports bra, and I crossed my arms down to pull it off. Julia's breasts were not as curvy as mine, but they were delightfully perky and they fit her frame well.

Andy wasn't moaning, but I could see that he was trying desperately to take in every sight that he could. I smiled and raised an eyebrow as I reached for Julia's zipper.

Her legs were just as beautifully muscular as her arms and torso, once I slid her pants and her panties down and kicked them off. Her bush was untamed, and I stood with my legs parted, proud to show myself off.

"You're lovely," Andy admitted.

"Yeah?" I asked. "Show me."

He shed his clothing quickly, tossing his shirt onto the headboard in his eagerness to strip for me. I moved forward, standing close enough to touch him as he tried to ditch his pants. My closeness made it harder for him to strip, but it made him beautifully flustered. He managed, after a moment, sliding his socks off and letting them fall to the floor.

"Ooh," I said, running my hands up and down his stomach. "You're in nice shape too."

"Not as much as you," he said.

"It's not a race," I said, leaning in to kiss him.

Before that moment, I'd never had a chance to see how another person's body reacted in this sort of scenario. The previous bodies I'd borrowed had been a friend in high school, back when I was too repressed to think about her in that way, and a few older billionaires whose bodies I wasn't interested in.

Julia was different - now that I had her naked, I could feel her responding. Her nipples were hard, her heart was racing, and she was already getting wet. I couldn't tell if her quick start was because she was in good shape or just genetic, but either way it felt wonderful.

I pressed my pussy against his thigh, stoking my own fire. He reached out to caress me, starting with my sides, and I leaned forward to rub his cock against my belly. He drew an uneven breath, and I couldn't tell who I was teasing more.

"Fuck," he whispered.

"Yeah," I replied.

I lifted myself up, straddling him, and gently took hold of his cock. Slowly, I rubbed his head along my lips, letting him barely part them.

"I should ask," he gasped. "Are you, uh, safe?"

"No," I said. "Not even a little bit."

"Well, then-"

I moved down, sliding his head into my wet cunt. I could feel him just beginning to stretch me, feel my body demanding that he come inside.

"This is how I live, though," I said, moving down to drive his cock inside me one bit at a time. I watched my lips part to welcome his hard shaft inside, then smiled at him.

"I just run through life. And sometimes I run into people, but I'm not going to worry about that, am I?"

"Oh, fuck, Julia," he moaned. He closed his eyes, and I couldn't exactly tell if it was out of guilt or because the sensation was threatening to overwhelm him.

"If you want me to stop, I can," I said. "Or we can see how long we can go before we cum together, and you fill me up."

He didn't say anything, but he ran his hands down my sides and onto my thighs. He watched, rising up a bit to meet me, as I drove my hips into his and enveloped his cock with my cunt.

In truth, it wasn't my cunt, it was Julia's. If I did make Andy cum inside, Julia was the one who could end up pregnant. I should have felt something other than joy - at the simple pleasure of it, at knowing I was finally fucking Andy without any protection, at the thought of Julia's womb swelling with Andy's baby. As wonderful as her strength was, in my own way I was even stronger, and that power was more of a turn-on than I could have imagined.

I smiled as I watched Andy's face. I rose and fell slowly, experimentally, wanting to be careful not to hurt him or scare him off. I was so wet that he slid inside me easily, his cock buried to the hilt each time I sat on his hips. Julia was bigger than me in most respects, but Andy's cock filled her up perfectly. Her body was insisting that I fuck him senseless, but I couldn't help but savor him, at least for the moment.

"Fuck, Julia," he groaned, watching my lips part to take him in. "Are you sure you want to do this on our first date?"

"I like to get physical," I replied.

"But..." he took a deep breath, "What if you get pregnant?"

"That would be very physical," I said. "But, you're not going to do that right this second, are you?"

"No," he murmured.

"That's good," I said. "I want to enjoy you first."

I leaned forward, pressing myself against him, grinding my hips against his. I hunted for his lips and found them, my breath hot against his lips as I tried to direct my rising passions there for at least a moment. He moved with me, keeping pace and letting me lead as our lips spiraled together. His hands wandered, moving from my ass up my back to my shoulder blades, holding on wherever he could.

I arched my back, pulling him up to meet me. In my body it wasn't really comfortable for either of us to have Andy kiss my nipples while he was fucking me. Julia was taller and a bit more flexible, though, and when I pulled Andy's head against my tit, he moaned as he drew my nipple into his mouth and circled it with his tongue.

"Fuck," I whispered. "Oh, Andy."

I could feel his smile, and once I felt it I couldn't hold myself back any longer. My hips moved more intently, rising up above him and pinning him to the bed. I could feel his pubic bone pressing against mine, and I glanced down to see if I was hurting him. I couldn't see his expression, but I told myself that he'd take my tit out of his mouth if anything really hurt him, and I kept going.

In my body, finding the right rhythm was a bit of a balancing act, with an occasionally-frustrating number of controls. Julia, though, felt like I was building a fire, with every thrust and motion of my hips slowly adding more fuel, building towards a conflagration. I pressed my ankles against Andy's, trying to gain what leverage I could as I drove our hips together and thrust his cock inside me.

"Yes," I moaned. "I'm glad we're both slutty enough to do this on the first date."

Andy gasped, letting my nipple fall from his mouth, and I leaned forward to look him in the eye.

"Yeah," he groaned. "I guess I just feel like I know you really well."

"I'm not always this hungry," I said.

He freed one of his arms from my back and caressed my cheek. "You can be as hungry as you need to be," he said. "I'm just glad you're hungry for me."

"Ravenous," I said.

I looked down at where our hips joined, letting everything else fade away. I could tell by Andy's breathing that a part of him wanted to be driving, but his hard cock made it clear that he was enjoying the ride. The warmth of his skin and the wet sounds my cunt made with each thrust told me that I was right to take him like an animal - this was too primal, too pure to sully with latex or hesitation.

I reached behind me. Caressing his balls was tricky - I didn't want to jab him - but his groans told me I was on the right path.

"You like that?" I asked.

"I like...this," he said. "I like you. But you are gonna set those off if you're not careful."

"I'm not going to be careful," I said. He frowned, his worry overtaking his lust for a moment, and I kissed him sharply, hoping to keep his passion burning with mine.

"This feels too good to be careful," I went on, running a hand down his chest. "Just you, like this. Bare, and inside my fertile cunt."

"Fuck," he whispered.

"Doesn't it feel better without a condom?" I asked. "Nothing to stop you from filling me up."

"You said you wanted to wait," he gasped.

"I also want to tease you," I said. "I like to play with my food."

He looked up at me, lust and devotion and amusement sharing his expression. I took it as a sign that he didn't mind being my prey for a little bit, and pressed on.

I lifted myself up a bit, the angle letting him slide deeper inside, and quickened my pace. His cock plunged into me, my cunt drawing him in and squeezing him. I could feel my own control slipping, and I let it go. I didn't need to hold back. He'd forgive me if I hurt him, and he'd get what he wanted too.

I grabbed his shoulders, bracing myself as I drove our bodies together. Julia's hips were relentless, slowly building a tidal wave of pleasure that rushed towards the shore. I wondered what her climax would feel like - was her cunt stronger than mine too? Would her pussy's contractions be powerful enough to set Andy off?

I also wondered, as I used Julia's body, what it would feel like when I did overwhelm Andy and get him to cum. Would it feel different, when his cock flexed inside me without a condom to stop it? Would I feel the blast of seed that got Julia pregnant with Andy's baby?

My wondering only served to stoke the fire as I battered his defenses. Despite his occasional reluctance, he was as hard as I could ever remember him being. His shaft filled me up, letting his hips rub deeply against mine. I slid one hand beneath his ass, pulling him closer to me as I fucked him, with no pause in sight.

"Oh yes," I groaned. "You're so hard."

"You bring it out in me," he gasped.

"Yeah?" I asked. "You like fucking slutty girls you just met?"

"Yes."

"You like letting them ride your bare cock?"

"Yes!"

He was mine, I realized. He'd been mine before then, but now he was showing me just how deep that went. He'd do anything I asked, just to make me smile.

"Fuck," I gasped. "I'm getting close."

I reached down and grabbed his ass as best I could, pulling his hips close as I felt my pleasure building. I angled my hips to drive Andy deep into me, deep enough to feel his balls brushing against my thighs. He groaned, and set his hands on my legs.

"I'm getting close, too," he admitted.

"Yeah?" I asked. "You wanna cum together?"

"Oh, fuck," he groaned. "I shouldn't!"

"Alright," I replied. "Well I'm going to."

He held me close as I rose towards my peak. Julia's climax rose above me like a tidal wave, like a peak I'd been climbing towards. It dwarfed me. It was as powerful as anything else of hers, but it wasn't power I could control; it was gathering its strength to crash down on me and I would have to hold on.

I wanted to tease Andy, to see if I could pull him along with me, but the words kept slipping out of my head. I gripped his ass tighter, tight enough that it had to hurt, and pulled him into me.

"Fuck," I cried. "Oh, fuck me!"

Andy was panting with the effort of keeping up, but I glimpsed his smile. Even in a strange girl's body, even while I was being terribly rough with him, he was mine. Mine to have, and hold, and cum all over.

I think I spoke, when the wave finally broke. I have vague memories of crying out - Andy's name, or profanities, or just a wordless sound of pleasure breaking its banks, I can't tell you which. All I can recall for certain are the things I grabbed as the flood overtook me. I remember the way his cock felt as my cunt squeezed it, the pleasure demanding that I feel it and that I share it with him. I remember the way the pleasure flowed along my nerves, making me arch my back and strain every muscle to make space for it. I remember being tossed about in the wave, lost in overwhelming pleasure for what was probably half a minute but which felt immeasurable.

bumpercars
bumpercars
1,010 Followers
12