Long Tall Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why didn't you...?" I trailed off as my cock throbbed and started growing in her hand.

"Let you know I was awake?" she asked. I nodded. "I was afraid if I did it would scare you and you'd stop. It felt so good, especially when you touched my pussy. I was waiting for you to fuck me. Feeling your finger in me was nice, but I really wanted this." She gently squeezed my cock.

"I thought about it, but I was worried I had already gone too far." I said.

"I'll tell you a little secret," she said whispering, "You didn't go far enough. I stopped wearing panties to bed because I wanted you to fuck me."

My cock was fully hard now and Aunt Sally looked at it appreciatively. Feeling bold now, I reached up and gently squeezed one of her tits through her shirt.

I had been worried about Aunt Sally waking up to find me fondling her, only to find out she was awake, but faking sleep. Then to find out that not only did she enjoy it as much as I did, but like me wished I had worked up the nerve to fuck her. Would she have pretended to sleep through that too?

"I haven't had sex in five years." she said. "Do you want to fuck me, Danny?"

"God, yes." I gasped, "More than anything else in the world."

"Good," she said, suddenly standing up. "Come with me. There's more room in my bed."

I jumped to my feet, pulled my clothes off and followed Aunt Sally to her room. She started pulling off her clothes even before she made it out of my room, and tossed them into the corner of the room as she turned to face me. We embraced and kissed as lovers for the first time. Her body felt so good pressed into mine as we kissed. We fell into bed, kissing some more, running our hands over each other's bodies.

I moved my head down to her tits and licked and sucked them. I teased her nipples with my tongue, before sucking as much of her massive mammaries as I could into my mouth. Aunt Sally squealed in pleasure.

"I wish you had done this before!" she moaned, holding my head in place. "Yes, that's it! Suck on those tits Danny! Suck on your aunt's beautiful tities!"

A team of wild horses couldn't have pulled me away. I kept using my mouth, tongue and hands on her tits. She pulled me up for another kiss.

"You're obviously not a virgin." she said.

"Oh no," I said, "Janice and I have been fucking for months now."

"Has she gone down on you?"

Janice was still a little unsure about oral sex. She loved getting fucked, she loved playing with my cock, she loved when I played with her pusy and tits but she just couldn't bring herself to blow me.

"Not yet," I said.

"Well then let me show you what you're missing." Aunt Sally said, motioning for me to lay on my back.

I flipped onto my back and Aunt Sally crawled between my legs.

"God, you have a beautiful cock." she cooed.

She smiled up at me before licking up and down my hard, throbbing cock. She teased the head and used her hands to slowly stroke me up and down. Then in one swift motion she engulfed my entire cock into her warm mouth. I moaned and lay my head back. It felt better than I could ever imagine. She used her tongue to tease me as she slowly and methodically sucked my cock.

"Oh my god, Aunt Sally," I moaned, "That feels so fucking good."

She didn't stop to say anything, but she did pick up the pace, moving just a little bit faster. She reached up to my chest with one hand and gently dragged her nails down my torso, over my hip and down onto my leg, then back up again until she reached my cock. She wrapped her hand around it and gave me one final lick.

"It's time for you to fuck me, Danny." she said. "I want your cock inside me."

We quickly switched positions, I mounted Aunt Sally, looked deep into her pale blue eyes, and easily slid my cock into her. She was soaking wet. That, combined with my saliva covered cock made it easy to slide all the way inside her. She was surprisingly tight. It felt different fucking without a condom on. I was worried for a second before I remembered that Aunt Sally couldn't get pregnant.

"Yes..." she hissed, "Oh my god, you're so big honey. Fuck me. Hammer me as hard as you fucking can, I haven't had a good hard fucking in five fucking years!"

I started fucking my gorgeous aunt, slamming my cock into her with reckless abandon. Janice and I had never gone at it like this, but with Aunt Sally it felt like second nature. Like I was meant to fuck her. Like we both wish I had done the past few nights. She wrapped her long sexy legs around me.

"Harder Danny!" she growled at me, "Fuck me harder, goddamn it!"

I had never known this side of my aunt existed, she was like a wild animal, begging me to slam my cock into her. The gentle caring woman who had taken me in five years ago was replaced by a sex starved, cock hungry animal.

"That's it," she gasped, "Just like that, make me cum! I'm so fucking close... goddamn... oh fuck, Danny! I'm fucking cumming!"

She let loose with a scream that I swore the neighbors could hear as she came, I felt her body tremble with orgasmic pleasure, and her cunt contracted tight around my cock, and I could feel the warmth of her pussy juice leaking out around my still pumping cock. I slowed my pace slightly as she came down off her orgasmic high.

"Holy shit baby," she said before pulling me in for a kiss. "That felt so good."

"That was better than anything my girlfriend could do," I said, "She never gets that wild."

"For the last five years all I've had is my vibrator and my imagination." she said, "Now I've got you. I've got five years of sexual frustration to work off. Are you up to the task?"

In response I picked up the pace and started fucking her faster again, because now I wanted to cum. Aunt Sally threw her long legs over my shoulders allowing me to get even deeper into her, and I plowed into her with everything I had left. I wasn't going to stop until I exploded inside her, but she had other ideas.

"Oh god, Aunt Sally, I'm cumming!" I grunted.

"Cum in my mouth, I want to taste you!" she gasped, taking her legs off my shoulders.

I pulled out and moved up to straddle her chest, I fired off my first jet of cum before I made it to her mouth, dumping my first load of cum on her stomach. I made it to her mouth and she eagerly swallowed my cock as the rest of my cum went down her throat as she expertly sucked every drop out of me.

I collapsed on the bed next to her.

"Oh my god, that was amazing." I said, trying to catch my breath.

"We're just getting started," Aunt Sally said. "I want to see what else you know."

"Plenty," I said, "Janice and I watched porn to get ideas."

That was Janice's idea, not mine.

"Yeah, well porno is nice, but nothing beats the real thing," Aunt Sally said, looking over at me, "I know shit that'll make some of those actresses look like amateurs. After my divorce, I dated and fucked a lot of men before I had to take you in. Some were better than others of course, but you... maybe it's because we're family, but you're the best fuck I've ever had in my 45 years on this planet."

"Really?" I said, looking at her skeptically.

"Really," she said looking back at me. "It was... I don't know... more intense. Like I said, I think it's because we're family, and that whole forbidden taboo regarding incest. But honestly I have never been fucked like that. You can fuck me anytime you want from now on. In fact I insist on it. No more sneaking in here in the middle of the night, you can even sleep with me if you want. Now, I had originally come up here to get your help in bringing in the groceries."

"I hope you didn't buy ice cream." I joked.

We got dressed and went to get the groceries out of the car.

"I never knew that side of you existed," I said as we grabbed the groceries from the car.

"Well you never needed to," she said, "No need in letting my 14 year old nephew know how wild I got during sex. I stopped dating after I took you in, but I still needed sexual release. So I got myself a couple of toys and pleasured myself that way, but I knew sooner or later I'd need the real thing again. Then you started feeling me up last week, and honestly I hadn't even thought of you like that, but knowing you felt that way about me..."

"Changed your mind?" I asked.

"Exactly." she said as we started putting the groceries away. "I wondered what your cock looked like, I wondered how big it was, and how it would feel inside me, how you tasted. Every night after you left I masturbated to some pretty intense orgasms."

"If I'd known..." I said.

"Well you do now." she said, smiling at me. "Now, what do you want for lunch?"

That night Aunt Sally and I went to her room and stripped before hopping into bed together.

"Look at you," she said, "Hard already."

"I can't help it, you're so fucking sexy." I said, "Just the thought of your gorgeous body gets me hard."

She blushed a bit and smiled, "Well the thought of you gets me wet. Speaking of which, it's time you learned how to eat pussy."

She spread her long legs and I got the hint, getting between her legs. She reached down and spread her lips for me.

"That's my clit, right there, it's very sensitive so be gentle." she said slowly rubbing it. "Lick it just like this." she rubbed small circles around her clit, "Then gently across like this," she flicked her finger over it and moaned. She moved her hand and I moved in.

I licked around and over her clit, like I had seen in the handful of porn videos Janice and I had watched. Just as she was unsure about going down on me, she was unsure about me going down on her. She didn't mind if I fingered her, but she wouldn't let me eat her out. Aunt Sally on the other hand, loved getting oral just as much as she loved giving it. I must have been doing something right because her whole body jumped as I gently sucked her clit into my mouth. I couldn't believe how good she tasted.

"That's it Danny," she moaned, "Holy shit, that's good... just like that, stick a finger in me... another, yeah, that's it. Finger fuck that juicy pussy... yes, oh my fucking god yes!"

She screamed in pleasure and her body jerked as she grabbed my head and held me in place as she came in my mouth. Well, mostly in my mouth, most of her juices coated my fingers and chin, but what did go in my mouth was eagerly swallowed.

Aunt Sally finally let go of my head and I came up for air, slowly pulling my fingers out of her. I licked them clean before kissing my way up her body.

"I've never had a man make me cum that fast before," she said before we kissed, "If that girl ever lets you go down on her, she's in for a treat."

"You taste so good, Aunt Sally." I said, "I never knew pussy could taste so good."

"Glad you like it, like I said before, you can have sex with me whenever you want. Especially if you're gonna eat my cunt like that." she said. "Now fuck me."

I guided my cock into her and started fucking her, slowly at first, but quickly sped up to the way I knew she liked it. She didn't have to tell me this time. She gave me a lusty look and pulled my face down to hers and gave me a passionate kiss.

"I love you so much, Danny." she gasped when we broke the kiss.

"I love you too, Aunt Sally." I said, never stopping the furious fucking I was giving her.

We looked down between our bodies as I slowed down for just a little bit so we could watch my cock slide in and out of her. Then, before I could react, she wrapped her legs around me, and rolled us over so she was on top.

"Have you two done this?" Aunt Sally, "Please tell me no, I want to be the first woman to ride your cock."

"Sorry to disappoint," I said, "But we have."

"Damn," she said, "Well, since I'm up here..."

She started slowly riding my cock, easing herself up and down, looking down at me with a combination of lust and excitement in her eyes. She adjusted herself slightly, braced her hands on my chest and said, "Ready?"

I nodded and she started riding me like a woman possessed. I thought she was going to break the bed (and me) she was going so fast, grunting and groaning.

"Jesus that feels so fucking good," she moaned, "I've missed having a cock in me. Goddamn it Danny, you're making me cum again!"

Aunt Sally threw her head back and screamed in pleasure as her orgasm ran through her. I could feel her pussy contract around my cock and she slowed down as her pussy juice leaked out of her and down my cock. I reached up with both hands and squeezed her tits.

She looked down at me, "Stop making me cum so goddamn fast."

"Stop being so fucking sexy."

"Never." she said, "Fuck me from behind. And this time you can cum inside me."

We quickly got into position, and I guided my cock into Aunt Sally from behind. She groaned as I inched into her.

"Goddamn Danny, I love your fucking cock." she said, "I can't get enough."

I grabbed Aunt Sally's hips and started slamming my cock into her, looking down at her firm ass, and my cock as it slid in and out of her very warm and extremely wet pussy. By this point we were both covered in sweat, but far from tired, I felt like I could go all night and then some. Just like her, I couldn't get enough. I relished every second we were together.

I could quickly feel my orgasm building, and I think Aunt Sally came again as she groaned low in her throat, and I felt her body tremble, but she didn't say anything, and kept moaning and groaning as I drove my cock into her. Finally, I hit the point of no return.

"Oh fuck, Aunt Sally, I'm cumming!" I yelled seconds before I exploded deep inside her.

"Yes, that's it Danny," she moaned, "Shoot all that hot cum into my cunt! Fill me up baby!"

I could only groan in pleasure as I fired off jet after jet after jet of cum into my aunt's receptive pussy. When the sensation passed and I was drained dry, I slowly pulled my cock out of her and collapsed onto my back next to her. Aunt Sally curled her body around mine.

"That was amazing sweetheart," she purred in my ear. "You're so good to me."

"Think of it as my way of saying thank you for taking me in." I said, looking over at her.

She leaned in and kissed me. "You're quite welcome. Now get some sleep."

She turned to switch the light off and within a few minutes, the both of us were fast asleep.

The next morning when I woke up, I was disoriented for a moment. Then I remembered the night before, and the wild sex Aunt Sally and I had. She was nowhere to be seen, but I could hear her moving around downstairs, so I figured she must be making breakfast. I rolled out of bed, grabbed my shorts from the floor and headed downstairs. Aunt Sally had her back to me, standing by the kitchen table sipping a cup of coffee. I walked up behind her, and wrapped my arms around her.

"Good morning sleepyhead." she said to me, giggling a bit.

"Good morning," I said, running my hands up her body. I slipped my hands inside her robe and gave her tits a squeeze.

"Mmm..." she moaned, putting the coffee mug down. "That feels good. Ooh, and so does that!"

I pulled her body back towards me, and pressed my cock into her ass. I let go of her chest and pulled up the back of her robe, licked my fingers and slowly slid them inside her.

"Danny what are you...oh... yes..." she said.

I pumped her pussy a few times and then pulled my shorts off, and slid my cock into her.

"God yes," she moaned, "Fuck me honey."

I grabbed her hips as she pulled her robe off and tossed it onto the floor and braced herself on the kitchen table. Like last night, I watched my cock slide in and out of her, while also admiring her perfect ass.

"Mm-hmm, give it to me baby," she moaned, "Fuck your auntie's hot pussy."

She was already on fire, and I could feel the heat radiating out of her as I pumped my cock in and out of her. She reached down with one hand and started massaging her clit as I fucked her. I ran my hands up her body, again grabbing her tits, this time pinching her nipples. She moaned her approval and looked back over her shoulder at me. She was biting her lip and gave me a pleading look. I knew what she wanted and started slamming my cock home, making the table shake.

"Harder," she squealed, "Harder goddamn it. You know what I like! Give it to me!"

I picked up the pace some more and she was responding with the same animalistic moans and groans as yesterday. Her hand moved faster and faster on her clit. I knew she was close, as I could feel her tense up.

"Oh fuck," she moaned and then I could feel her pussy clamp down on me as she came, her body bucking and shaking and something that sounded like a cross between a moan and a scream came out of her. It sounded like a very loud squeal of pleasure.

I looked down and I could see pussy juice literally running down her legs. She was gasping for breath as I slowed down a little bit. She eventually pulled herself off of me and turned to face me. She gave me a searing kiss that made my toes curl before kissing her way down my body until she was kneeling in front of me.

I watched my cock disappear into her warm mouth as she looked at me with passion burning in her eyes. I had been so close, and I knew I wouldn't last much longer. I watched as my sexy aunt sucked my cock, and the sight of it alone was enough to push me over the edge.

"Oh god, Aunt Sally, I'm gonna cum!"

She pulled my cock out of her mouth, and looked me in the eyes as she stroked me to orgasm, letting me cum all over her perfect tits. I didn't realize I had so much cum in me. Jet after jet shot out of me, covering not just her tits, but her neck as well. It ran down the valley between her tits and down across her stomach. She never broke eye contact with me until she had drained me dry. When I was done she sucked my cock back into her mouth to clean me up. She looked at her hand, and licked that clean as well, then looked at her cum covered tits.

"Look at this mess you made," she said standing up. "I think I need a shower to clean up."

"Want some company?" I asked.

In response she took my hand and led the way upstairs to the bathroom.

"Wait a minute." Aunt Sally said when we reached the bathroom and then grabbed me and pushed me down to my knees in front of her.

She didn't have to tell me what she wanted. I leaned forward and started licking her pussy as she opened her legs wide for me. I found her swollen clit with ease and like I had the night before licked and sucked it. Aunt Sally was whimpering in pleasure, bracing herself against the counter with one hand, using her other hand to hold me in place with a handful of hair.

"God Danny, yes... that's it... oh my god you're fucking amazing... yes, yes, yes!" she said through gritted teeth.

She was soaking wet and juices were literally dripping down her thighs and more importantly into my mouth. To my surprise I was getting hard again.

"Yeah, just like that..." she gasped, "I'm almost there baby... so close... oh fuck... oh my fucking god... YES!"

She screamed again as she finally hit her boiling point, her body spasmed as she came and flooded my mouth with a tidal wave of pussy juice. I swallowed as much as I could, but there was just too much. Aunt Sally threw her head back and was gasping "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck..."

My mouth, chin, neck and chest were covered in all the pussy juice that flowed out of her. She helped me up to my feet and we embraced, not even caring that we were covered in each other's sexual fluids and our mouths fused together in what I can honestly say was the most passionate kiss I had ever experienced in my life. That brought my cock back up to full mast.

"God, I love you." she said once we broke the kiss, leaning her forehead against mine and looking deep into my eyes.

"I love you too, Aunt Sally. So much."

I picked her up and sat her on the counter and slid my cock into her again.