Long Tall Sally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got some... oh fuck... got some more for me?" she gasped, her eyes wide with surprise.

In response I slammed my cock into her getting a whimper of pleasure out of her. She bit her lip and looked down her cum soaked body to watch my cock slide in and out of her. I was honestly surprised as she was that I was hard again after having cum just a few minutes ago down in the kitchen, but I wasn't going to question it, nor was I going to let my erection go to waste.

I ran my eyes up and down her body as I fucked her, moving faster and faster as I could feel another orgasm building.

Aunt Sally braced herself with one hand on the counter and put the other hand on my shoulder.

"Where... where did this come from... Jesus that feels so fucking good..." she whimpered, "Oh who cares? Fuck me Danny."

I continued to pound my aunt's pussy, hearing the squishing sounds of my rock hard cock sliding in and out of her long neglected pussy. Then I felt it, that familiar sensation that meant I was about to cum.

"Aunt Sally... I'm... holy shit... I'm gonna..." I couldn't even get the words out. I grunted one last time and exploded inside her, filling her up with my second load of the morning. I could only grunt incoherently, and gasp for breath as my cock throbbed and twitched inside my aunt's receptive cunt. It felt even more intense than my first orgasm, and I was surprised that I had anything left to give her, but I could feel the cum flowing out of me and into her.

My cock went limp and slipped out of her as I tried to catch my breath. Aunt Sally and I just looked at each other and smiled before we kissed as she slid off the counter which was slick with her pussy juice.

"Now, can we please get into the shower?" she asked. She tried to keep a straight face, but we both broke out laughing.

Once we finally got into the shower we took our time running our soapy hands over every inch of each other's bodies, making sure we got every nook and cranny. After a while we stopped washing each other and just blatantly felt each other up. I fingered Aunt Sally to yet another orgasm.

"Stop making me cum so much!" she groaned as she tried to hold herself up as her orgasm subsided.

"I'm going to miss this when you go away to college." she said as we dried ourselves off when we were done.

"What do you mean?" I said, "I'm not going anywhere. I'll be fifteen minutes away."

Her eyes lit up and a smile spread across her face. "You're going to State?"

"Yeah," I said, "Janice and I decided we were both going to go there. We didn't want to try a long distance relationship. My friend's older brother and his girlfriend tried that, but it didn't end well. So I'm not going anywhere."

I'd like to tell you it was a non stop sex fest after that, and for about two weeks it was. Aunt Sally and I fucked each other every chance we got. Morning, afternoon, night, it didn't matter. Most of the time we were in her room, but we also had sex in the living room, the bathroom (again), the den, and my room. We would have fucked in the backyard if it weren't for the fact that the neighbors would have seen us.

After that we still had amazing sex, just not every single day. It wasn't like we were on a schedule or anything, but when were in the mood, we had sex. There was no more modesty between us either. Not that we started walking around the house naked or anything like that, but neither one of us got embarrassed anymore if we accidentally saw each other fully or partially naked. It became kind of a running joke that if we did catch each other we'd let out a playful "Woo-hoo!" or a wolf whistle. Sometimes it would lead to sex, sometimes it didn't. Some nights I would sleep with Aunt Sally, and some nights I'd spend in my own bed.

Plus I was still having sex with Janice twice a month when her mother went out of town. We were pretty sure by that point her mother knew exactly what we were up to when she was gone, but didn't say anything as long as Janice didn't get pregnant.

I'd also like to give you a "and we lived happily ever after" ending, but the truth is I can't. I don't know where things will go from here, but as the saying goes life is about the journey, not the destination. And I'm enjoying the ride.