Long-Term Affair: The Beginning

Story Info
Wife and boss.
2.6k words
3.51
81.2k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DaysEase
DaysEase
83 Followers

After 15 years of marriage my husband urged me to return to the work force. Our two children were in middle school, and we'd just purchased our dream home, a five- bedroom contemporary on several acres of lush, secluded land.

My first job was near entry-level; I didn't have much experience and everything about the business was new to me. Fortunately, one of the company Vice-President's, a man named Greg, knew my husband from years earlier and he took a special interest in me. We were almost the same age, and it didn't take long to realize we worked well together. He was good with the technical aspects of the job, and I was a natural with clients, so we formed a partnership that resulted in many years of success.

Greg was married with children about the same age as mine, we had several mutual friends, and for whatever reason, we just clicked. It wasn't a sexual attraction, at least not at first; it was more a friendship that grew over the many long months of struggling to build the business.

Truthfully, he reminded me a lot of my husband; not quite as good-looking, but he was very nice, and during our long days together we started to flirt.

It was at one of our many company-sponsored after-hours get togethers that Greg and I found ourselves alone in a booth at the local watering hole. Primed with a few drinks, we admitted to a mutual attraction. Fifteen minutes later were in the parking lot, sitting in my car and making out like a couple of teenagers.

A week later we were back at the bar, this time in his car. His tongue was half-way down my throat and his hand was under my shirt and bra caressing my 34B tits. In a week we'd progressed quite a bit.

Despite being on the smaller side, my breasts get a lot of attention. It's my nipples; they're large, always hard and there's no way to hide them. Think Jennifer Aniston. For as long as I can remember, guys loved looking at, touching, and sucking on my nipples; Greg was no exception.

While he made busy with my tits, I ventured beneath his belt. There's nothing quite like a hard cock to turn me on and upon discovering how long and thick his was, my pussy instantly became slicker than butter on a hot biscuit. Unfortunately, for a couple of forty-somethings, the car was no place to take things further.

The next week was Christmas and lots of after work parties. One night we took advantage of the festivities to sneak away to a nearby motel. It was a little awkward at first, being in a hotel room with someone other than our spouses, so we fumbled around a bit before relaxing into a long, deep kiss. Things progressed nicely after that and before long we'd stripped each other naked and slid under the covers.

We fumbled again when I asked Greg if he had a condom. He didn't. Awkwardly, I responded that I did have one. It was one of my husband's condoms that I'd taken from his bedside table. Feeling extra guilty at this point, I grabbed my purse, retrieved the condom, and sheepishly handed it to him. He struggled under the covers for a moment but within seconds the rubber was in place and we resumed our foreplay.

His cock was rock hard and, as it turned out, quite a bit thicker than my husband's. Despite being wrapped in latex it felt great in my hand, so I took control and climbed over him. Normally I use my fingers to guide my husband, but Greg's cock seemed to have its own GPS and lined itself up perfectly with my very wet opening. That's when he regained the upper hand. He grabbed my hips and pushed them downward and suddenly I transitioned from being a faithful, loving wife to being a not very respectable cliche as his cock forcefully invaded and stretched my pussy to the limit.

We started slow, gazing into each other's eyes while rocking back and forth, both of us smiling and sharing gentle occasional kisses as we settled into the delicious new sensations. Things heated up when his hands began exploring my tits and rolling my nipples between his fingers. For me, having my 'girls' tweaked while I'm fucking is the best feeling in the world, and I couldn't help but increase the pace. Unfortunately, as I built toward an orgasm his body suddenly stiffened and he whispered, "Oh Fuck," and I felt his cock throbbing while he filled me with stream after stream of warm gooey sperm.

Truthfully, I was a little disappointed, and expected to hear an apology for his quick release. Instead, I was pleasantly surprised when he tossed the condom on the floor, rolled me onto my back, and fucked the living shit out of me. Apparently, his cock didn't go soft after an orgasm, and he used that thick monster to pound my pussy until I was shivering from head to toe and speaking in tongues while every inch of my body shook with pleasure.

Damn, for the first time in my life, I screamed.

A week later we went out to lunch and decided that, although our experience had been spectacular, it should never happen again. After all, we were both married, and the risks were too great. To our credit, we kept that promise, and for the next year and a half we put our heads down and focused solely on work. During that period the account grew faster than any account in the history of the company.

Then one day we checked into a luxury hotel for the first of our many business trips together.

On the second night of a three-night stay we left the convention hall and decided to grab dinner in one of the several upscale restaurants that dotted the hotel's courtyard. Everything about the trip had gone even better than we hoped, and we wanted nothing more than to relax and have some food and drink, not necessarily in that order.

No sooner had we sat down than our main client appeared, another old work friend of my husband's. He was ecstatic about the success of the program so far and wanted to chat endlessly about details that neither Greg nor I cared about at that moment. But business is business, so we politely listened while we sipped our drinks.

By the third round the alcohol was hitting me hard. I hadn't eaten yet and my head was dizzy from all the talk. Rather than engage in the conversation, I sat in my chair listening to the client and Greg review the plan for tomorrow night's festivities. As I watched Greg handle the client, I started to get horny. The next thing I knew I had slipped my shoe off, and my foot had found its way to Greg's crotch under the table. Very gently, so as not to be noticed by the client, my toes rubbed against Greg's cock. Once he was fully hard, I gave him an extra stroke or two and then stopped. He glanced over at me, and I offered nothing but a sly, promising and slightly drunken smile.

I'll give him credit; he never missed a beat with the client.

Later, after an excruciatingly long meal we rode up the elevator together. Greg looked at me, and in a questioning, voice said, "So, that was interesting." I smiled and didn't reply. When the elevator got to my floor I walked off and just before the doors closed on him, I turned and said, "My room, 15 minutes."

Sure enough, 15 minutes later, a freshly showered Greg knocked on my door. Without even checking I pulled the door open and watched his eyes pop out of his head when he saw that I was naked from head to toe. Panicked at first, his head swivelled to make sure no one else was in the hall before pivoting back for another long gaze at my body. Behind him the door clicked and without taking his eyes from my tits he managed to throw the deadbolt into place.

While he stuttered and stammered in the doorway I dropped to my knees, unzipped his pants, and pulled out his already hard cock. I admired his manhood for a moment and then, gripping it in both hands, I gently kissed the head before surrounding it with my moist lips.

We both let out a soft moan.

I said it before, I love sucking cock, and I'm very good at it. At least, I've never had any complaints, and, at this moment, Greg seemed to be my biggest fan, no pun intended.

Before we go any further, I should point out that I'm five six and a hundred and ten pounds with dark, shoulder length hair and green eyes. With all modesty, men and women tell me that I am one of the best-looking women in any room, bar none.

That may seem hard to believe but I am blessed with a very pretty face, a great ass and, despite my small boobs, I have some great curves. Before you judge, let me explain that its pure luck that I was born with these looks. I'm aware of them but I've never tried to use them to my advantage.

Pretty or not, at the moment, I was on my knees in a luxury hotel room sucking my lover's cock. Within two minutes, Greg's body stiffened, and he let out the first of several loud groans while he shot a huge load of semen into my mouth. Seriously, it was at least twice the amount my husband delivered.

And in case you're wondering, I'm a swallower. I savoured every last drop.

The first act was now complete, so I released his still hard cock from my lips and made my way to the bed where I laid on my back, spread my legs, and said, "Your turn."

He was out of his clothes and licking the outer folds of my now throbbing pussy in a flash. Once again, I was pleasantly surprised to learn that he knew exactly what to do and within minutes I was having the first of several much-needed orgasms while he nibbled and sucked in all the right places.

After my third orgasm he crawled up my body, pausing just long enough to tease my nipples with his tongue before continuing the rest of the way north and planting a pussy soaked kiss on my lips. Again, that amazing cock of his zeroed in on my wet opening and he slid into me with one smooth thrust.

There's something special about the moment a big cock first enters my vagina. It's probably one of the greatest sensations I've ever experienced, and Greg did it to perfection. I responded accordingly by raising my knees to allow him total access.

The first time we'd made love Greg had fucked me silly. This time was no different. After a few slow strokes he started slamming my cunt like he was driving a stake into a vampires heart.

After a few minutes of being pounded in the missionary position Greg pulled out, flipped me over and took me from behind. Although I rarely orgasm during doggie-style fucking I thoroughly enjoy the physical sensations and I met every one of his thrusts with loud grunts as I pushed my ass back at him in perfect rhythm.

Our frenzied activity got the best of Greg and within minutes I felt him push into me and freeze as he unloaded another big shot deep inside me. When I felt his last spasm end, I collapsed face first into the bed and he slowly crumpled on top of me. We laid there for a while, both too spent to move. Finally, Greg rolled off of me and, still breathing hard, he whispered, "That...was...amazing!"

My batteries were quicker to recharge so after a few minutes I got up, poured us each a glass of wine from the minibar and brought them over to the bed. Greg leaned on one elbow while he sipped. I sat propped up against the headboard with my knees pulled up and parted just enough to allow him a direct view of my well-trimmed pussy.

I smiled inside as I watched his eyes shift back and forth from my face to my pussy. We stayed like that for a long time, talking and laughing and feeling good. I think I got up three times to refill our glasses, and each time I felt his eyes following me every step of the way.

It was late and I was tired, but I noticed that Greg's cock was beginning to show some renewed life, so I put my glass on the bedside table, leaned over him and once again, took him into my mouth. "It tastes like Chardonnay," I told him. "And pussy." We laughed and decided that we should create a new wine flavor called 'Pussonnay.' Dumb, yes, but in the moment we thought it was the funniest thing either of us had ever heard.

Amid our laughter, I climbed over him and rested my wet snatch on his semi-hard cock. I'd always liked doing this on a big cock. It was like masturbating with a living sex toy. At first, I moved slowly back and forth, just barely allowing contact between his cock and my pussy.

Our combined lovemaking juices provided the perfect amount of lubrication, and I continued to tease my clit by wet humping his bulge. We both watched as his cock head appeared and disappeared between the folds of my pussy and soon the buildup became intoxicating. My pussy was on fire.

About that time, Greg grunted and let loose with a half dozen shots of white cream that shot up his belly and onto his chest. Seeing him cum like that launched my own orgasm and we rocked together for what seemed like days but was probably more like thirty seconds. Later, Greg said I made so much noise when I came that he was afraid our spouses heard me two thousand miles away. Once again, we laughed.

The next morning, I woke up spooning with Greg. His morning erection was pressed into the crevice of my ass, so I lifted my knee and used my hand to guide him into my still wet pussy. After a few short strokes he opened his eyes, and we shared a slow and rather lazy morning fuck before reluctantly climbing out of bed and getting ready for our final day with clients.

Eighteen hours later we were back in my room, exhausted and once again, drunk after a long day on the convention floor followed by another lengthy client celebration. Too buzzed for anything else, we tossed our clothes on the chair and climbed naked into bed. My memory is kind of hazy, but we did manage to make love one more time. I remember Greg eating my pussy, but I was too tired to focus so I reached down and pulled him up until he entered me. It was sweet and I remember feeling close to him, coupling just long enough for him to fill me with a final load of cum before we both drifted off to sleep with me nestled against his chest.

The following morning, we upgraded ourselves to first class and flew home to rejoin our families and return to normal life. Normal didn't last though. Like I said earlier, it was the just the first of many, many business trips.


DaysEase
DaysEase
83 Followers