All Comments on 'Long-Term Affair: The Beginning'

by DaysEase

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
Drgnmstr97Drgnmstr97almost 3 years ago

You write well. It felt like you were conveying your own personal story. I have no idea if you are a man or a woman but you write very authentically from the female perspective.

Sadly I will never understand how cheating on your spouse is such a prevalent activity. You write about it so cavalierly that it almost felt natural to you. I can only hope this series ends with the utter destruction of both their lives when they get caught. But the manner in which you write indicates that you would never tell that tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Slut writer Slut wife...Shit writing Shit story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a skank. Didn't even consider resisting it. I hope the husband knows a good lawyer before she brings him home an STD prize.

TajfaTajfaalmost 3 years ago

Didn't see her giving any thought to her husband sitting at home watching the kids. Another person who only thinks about their own pleasure without any feeling for the people she is supposed to love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
No signs of guilt

Hmmn all I can tell is two selfish people who don't have a care in the world about their spiuses or their kids no guilty consciences on either part and an affair is about just sex ?? Than why does the wife keep referring to making love with her boss and if he is sizeable bigger than her husband don't you think from the amount of sex or as she calls it making love the husband wouldn't notice her pussy has gotten a lot looser hope in your next chapter there's some guilt on both parts and hope you don't turn the husband into a hopeless whimpy cuck at least give him some balls and hope he divorces his wife who you had shown doesn't really love him any more for now ill give you 3 stars like I said hope to see some remorse and guilt in your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another cheating wife story. WE know the next chapter. Both of us loved our spouces. It never affected our families. It added spice to our sex life with hubby. I never denied hubby sex. Blah blah blah. She continued to cheat ,they fell in love Average storytelling hackneyed storyline

patilliepatilliealmost 3 years ago

Please tell us what happened next? What were your thoughts & emotions after you got back home? Did you feel guilty at all? Or did you rationalize your behavior and decide you could carry on this separate actvity? When did you realize you had lost respect for your husband?

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Cheating wife and cuck shit

Worth 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

time for a divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You make her out as though she is proud of being a horrible cheating slut. Write another chapter or page where her husband becomes suspicious and acts out his vengeance. This is too bland without emotion.

Seabrine241Seabrine241almost 3 years ago

Reminds me of trips I took with a few of the Navy wives while their other half was deployed. Look forward to the future trips.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Complacency will be the end of them.

BobbyChocolatBobbyChocolatalmost 3 years ago

Great story that is lived out regularly in real life. So many of the anonymous hubbys reading these stories seem to hate them, but continue to return. Guess they wont admit it but they love their cuck lives.

Tell your wives that their bf says hello...8^)

Richie4110Richie4110almost 3 years ago

This feels like a story told by a woman but written by a man. There were a couple of consistency glitches but otherwise I enjoyed the read.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hope ur knocked up and both guys leave ur cheatingass. Also hope his wife takes him to cleaners and your husabnd sues ur lover and company. You may be smart but ur an IDIOT. Cheaters always get caught.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
What a whore

Both of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

If her husband knew shot her.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Just a cheating whore and an asshole betraying his friend. When the husband finds out, it won’t end well. Two families will be destroyed. Nothing erotic about it.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

I can only hope your protagonist catches HIV and dies a slow and agonizing death.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Grade A, USDA choice characters, IF being worthless was what you set out to make them.

I'll be honest, every time an "author" takes on a new name to post, just makes these even more tedious to read.

Well you made the spank squad happy, so I guess thats something.

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Why is this woman married? I know people cheat they do it all the time. But so far i have read nothing about the wife caring or even having any emotion for her husband or her children. They dont seem to matter to her. So I ask again why is she married why is her boss married? He doesn't seem to care for his children or wife either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What the interest of two cheaters cheating? None at all! So this only could result in a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great, another brain dead slut and a backstabbing friend. I hope the story line becomes one of retribution with, emotional, financial and physical revenge being inflicted on the cheaters but so far this reads like a chick flick .

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

This was actually pretty good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

cheaters need to be caught, they make lousy spouses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for the incident reports. I guess they should be filed under Memories You Will Regret? It sounds like they have a great working relationship, and great sex. Neither seems to be disturbed by their own lack of ethics, faithfulness, or commitment to solemn vows. If they get discovered and get divorced it reads like they are ripe to marry each other. What is missing is why are they waiting to be discovered?

So what is the point of this story? People without principles or scruples exist, and often join together to further their empty selfish lives? That's all you've got? Who cares? Read "Bang, You're Dead" by laptopwriter. He does it with more drama and energy, in large part because he lets the characters tell their story, rather than narrating a report. Consider it.

And thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really?!

That story? The neva-eva-ending boss-slut affair, cuz tha cunt lost the two brain cells that had keeping her from shitting in the middle of the room and fucking other than her husband?! That one?!

No need for following, just go and lick some mushrooms

Captcha

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Just more corporate whore garbage.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

HOT story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

she is a selfish slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a story, husband asked you to work and you slut making out at trips and parties. If you are such a hungry whore what made you to be a stay home mother. Saying first of many.

If it's real, you don't deserve a family , you should be thrown out of company.

Make sure, whether you born on one of those trips , earlier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Simple straight forward story about a cheating wife at work.

Some commenters have pointed out the total absence of guilt [apart from using her husband's condom eg. But so far i have read nothing about the wife caring or even having any emotion for her husband or her children. They dont seem to matter to her.]

I'm hoping this is only the first part of the story - we have not heard about her sex life with her husband, her home life. does her husband suspect???

Some of the comments forget it is just a story and you don't need to get so upset. For me I'm looking forward to hear more about the affair and see where the author takes it.

Rossana_1980Rossana_1980almost 3 years ago

Enjoyable story; I hope that the author writes more about this affair. Promising start. I enjoy cheating stories, the thrill of the forbidden.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Can you say sociopath? This woman has no conscience.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

the only good thing about this story is that its ur only story and hopefully the last. the wife and lover does not deserve their families.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is nothing more beautiful than two married people finding each other for amazing and exciting sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting. Just skipped through. Author, please stop with this "story". 1*.

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

Lol stop please just stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story. True to real life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Too bad the plane didn't crash you your way back home to lie and cheat on your spouses and families!

jimjam69jimjam69almost 2 years ago

Another slut wife asking for the big crash!

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

They may get burned!

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What is a whore doing .. writing??should u not be on ur back somewhere getting pounded silly??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is the stuff. 5 stars.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitalmost 2 years ago

A very shetchilly written draft, nothing here really to my mind, but the prepubescent dribblings of an over-eager, over-anxious, over-stretched virgin wannabee! Little-or-no background for us to build our OWN backstory so as to understand her motivations and/or state of mind! Just a very hollow, linear, one-dimensional tale of lust, spluttered out as if from the Potty-mouth obsession of a four /seven year old!

This is of course, just a personal opinion.. Others ARE available, and some five-year-olds might like it more!

Good Luck! R.S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hope they get caught and have to pay and lose their jobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These studs that women cheat with are always the best, or the biggest, or most virile, etc., etc. LOL, a very funny story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was ot really worth writing that. Surely you could of found something better to do!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too bad somebody didn't beat them both slowly to death...

MormonJackMormonJackabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story, thank you! I hope you'll keep writing and sharing :).

I've been reading stories from this site for a while now and one that that really stands out is how ubiquitous is the fact that the new Lothario is bigger and longer than the husband. I realize that this is an antagonism mechanism geared to amp up the outrage of the reader who (according to the law of averages) is mostly average. I don't see many stories of cheating wives with a man who is narrower and/or shorter than the husband, but those affairs happen all the time.

Back to this story, the wife clearly has no conscience (not a bit of it here in the story) and is clearly more interested in this affair with Greg than the relationship with her husband. Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would love for the spouse's to have caught them. Cheating trash.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop par excellence. All illicit Sex. Nice.

NicealloverNiceallover11 months ago

I read the story and kept wondering where it was going. If they had enough guilt to stay away from each other for a year and a half then when shouldn’t there be an element of guilt the second slip up? They have young children at home but no mention of their responsibility for their families. It seemed incongruous.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Too bad the master didn't knock up the whore and give her a lasting, eventually fatal disease. Have her husband do DNA testing, and leave her whory,diseased ass, with her master and his bastard...

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT10 months ago

Ok, cheaters love to cheat. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

They NEED TO BURN HORRIBLY!😈👿☠️💀

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

"... i didn't have much experience and everything about the business was new to me. Fortunately, one of the company Vice-President's, a man named Greg, knew my husband from years earlier and he took a special interest in me."

• • •

I BET HE DID...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

EXCELLENT!

THIS IS A FIVE-STAR SEX STORY. IT HAS BEEN VERY VERY WELL RECEIVED BY LITEROTICA MEMBERS.

It's current rating is 3.48 however that is only one of the indicators because sime people five 1 star to each story where a married woman has sex out of wedlock.

The story was favorited by 67 Literotica nembers out of 67.1k views, which is a tad more than 1 "fave" per 1k views. Kindly note that stories which get more than 0.5 faves are really few and far between.

THIS STORY IS BOTH VERY VERY EROTIC AND TOTALLY TRUE TO LIFE!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Married men and women alike will sooner or later get what used to be called "the seven year itch."

The following really took place.

When my wife was in her early to mid 30s she got a job that required regular air travel with overnight stay. I am 10 years her senior.

Every time as she was packing for the flight, I would throw a sexy undergarment in her suitcase. She kept telling me she would never wrar tham. However I could not be deterred.

Several months later on a night kids were eoth grand parents, my wife cuddled up to me and said sje to ask me something but i had to tell he the truth.

"That goes without saying."

She goes, "i love the undergarments you toss in my suicase. You defonitely chose them with good taste and love.

I know why you are doing that. You know that deep down I am shy. My sixth sense tells me you want me to be comforyable shpuld I ever undress before anotheran. I am right?"

"You are one hundred percent right. But stop it. I love you not only "truly madly deeply" but also "unconditionally and selflessly."

She goes, "I know and trust you. If I ever undess for another man, you will know something like that took place. But please do not ask me a million questions..."

Two weeks later a new regional CEO took the reigns of her division. The new Regional was my wife's age. Another 2 weeks later, the 2 of them went on a business trip together.

The next morning she sent me a text:

"I have used the hall pass last night. Thank you for giving it to me. Flying back tonight.

I will never leave you because you are the love of my life and a keeper!"

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5)

oldtwitoldtwit9 months ago

Oh a view from her side, nicely written.

rruymannrruymann9 months ago

TWO STORIES. A WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What the fuck!!!!!!! When does the story start?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a load of bs. Why with the big dick trope. And let's leave off the enjoying BJ's and liking the taste, if you believe that you're a complete mug, or have found an incredibly rare person that like shit tasting food like picked eggs.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So where is the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Need FTDS, Vandemonium1 , Saddle tramp etc to finish in true btb style

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

LONG-TERM AFFAIR: THE BEGINNING is an excellent wife sex story [5- (4.6 = 92%)]!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This story is totally true to life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story is a tour de force.

5.0 (100%)!

consulting91consulting912 months ago

Great story. Would love a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A non-sexy story that tries to be sexy. I had to skip all the cheating sex scenes, which means I skipped most of the story. If the goal was a stroke story, that's a fail. If the goal was interesting drama, it's even worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous