Long Time No See

Story Info
Long time friends meeting after one's divorce.
5.1k words
4.41
21k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel it? Should be blackberry notes. Maybe some tobacco and coffee too."

Alex swirled the red wine in his glass and took a sip, savoring the flavors on his tongue. Across the table, Elena laughed.

"For fuck sake, I know you don't feel anything special, you barbarian. We've known each other for what, twenty years? This malbec is wasted on you." Elena chided him

Alex shrugged, feeling a bit embarrassed. He had always admired Elena's expertise in wine tasting, but he could never quite grasp the subtleties of the flavors. "Then you know I'm a whiskey person first."

He made one more sip, while Elena started to cut her own steak. They haven't met in a while, being close friends for most of their lives. Alex couldn't help himself from admiring the woman. Even in her mid thirties she still looked very good. Dressed in a white button up shirt, with half of the buttons actually opened, suggesting anyone to take a look at her bronze skin and the lace of her black bra covering round medium breasts. The view was mesmerizing, but Alex made himself to look up from her cleavage to see black pearl necklace on the long neck, plump red lips, that looked like silicone but actually natural, now touching the raw steak, hazel eyes, that sparked in dim light, and the makeup that he could only call slutty. Short pitch black hair were combed back, opening up long cross form earrings. Intricate silver rings on fingers coupled with long black nails. Overall Elena looked like a goth girl who suddenly got access to expensive designer clothes. Most men would think that she dressed to seduce them, but Alex knew better - Elena always dressed like this. She really loved to bask in men's attention - much to dismay of her former husband. Alex took another sip of wine to calm himself.

"How is your divorced life going? Found anyone?" she suddenly asked him.

Yeah, that definitely didn't help. Alex divorced recently, while Elena had divorced three years ago. He wanted to meet her in part to discuss how to deal with the divorce, because it had crashed him quite hard. They both knew each other's former spouses. While Alex never was a friend with Elena's husband, she actually maintained a good relationship with Alex's former wife.

"Well, you know, I don't feel ready for a serious relationship yet. And to be completely honest, I just don't want to try right now, so I'm just doing nothing with this."

"Don't tell me you lost your confidence. You were perfectly fine hitting on girls while you were married," Elena laughed.

Alex forced a smile, feeling a bit defensive. "Hey, it was always nothing serious. You know perfectly well that I was a faithful husband. Just to maintain my form. As for confidence - maybe it hurt a bit, but I'm just slacking."

Elena raised an eyebrow, looking at him skeptically. "Yeah, yeah, totally believable story. You can get any girl you want, just not trying."

"What I always loved in you is that you are spilling hard-hitting facts," he said, trying to lighten the mood.

This time her joyous laughter was contagious for Alex. He finally eased up and inhaled the atmosphere of chic restaurant around him. The dark wood paneling, soft lighting, and low murmur of conversations created a warm and intimate atmosphere. The smell of sizzling steaks on the grill wafted through the air, amusing his appetite. Alex bit into his steak too, to find it juicy and perfectly cooked. Even for his unsophisticated (as Elena called it) taste the wine was paired really well. Not surprising even a bit - she was a professional sommelier and worked in one of other expensive restaurants in the city.They finished the steaks and wine with some small talk.

Elena took the menu to choose a desert for herself. And wine pairing of course.

- This granache would be perfect with desert. You sure you don't want any?

- I'm not in the mood for anything sweet. Give me this single malt please. And make it double.

- Worried about your figure? Gaining some weight will actually do you good.

Another hit. Gaining some muscles was a problem for Alex for all his life. Even now in his thirties he was slim, probably even skinny.

- I'm not you. Worrying about figure is not my thing.

He felt his response was weak.

- Actually I have to worry now. Time is not that kind. Remember when I could have fast food with beer for breakfast and still stay slim? Now I usually eat healthy and still have to spend I-won't-ever-tell-you how many hours in the gym.

- Well, this hours definitely paying off judging by what I see.

- Finally! That's the record time I had to wait for a compliment from you - she said, laughing again.- Time is really not that kind.

The waiter brought them the dessert, wine and whiskey.

Alex leaned back in his chair, looking at Elena with a smile. "You know what else has changed as we've gotten older?" he asked.

Elena looked up from her dessert, intrigued. "What's that?" she asked.

"When was the last time you got properly drunk?" Alex asked. "Not all this wine tasting bullshit, but really went crazy and lived like there was no tomorrow."

Elena thought for a moment, trying to remember. "It's been a while," she admitted. "But you know why we haven't done that in a long time. We have responsibilities now."

Alex shrugged. "I know, I know. But sometimes it's nice to let loose and have a little fun. What do you say we get some whiskey and relive old times?"

Elena hesitated for a moment, thinking about work and her busy schedule. But then she smiled. "Why not?" she said. "Let's do it."

As they sipped their drinks and caught up, Alex couldn't help but feel a sense of nostalgia. "Remember when we used to be so carefree?" he said. "Those were the days."

Elena nodded, a wistful expression on her face. "I miss those times," she said. "But we can still have fun now, in our own way."

They finished their drinks quickly, enjoying the burn of the whiskey and the feeling of letting go. As they left the restaurant, Alex felt a sense of satisfaction. Maybe they were getting older, but they still had a spark of youth inside.

- So, what's next? I know a nice bar down the street. - suggested Alex.

- You know what? I actually fucking tired of bars and restaurants. Come on I work in one! I can't help myself but paying attention to a lot of details that make a restaurant run. If we want to run away from responsibilities for a day it definitely should be something that doesn't remind me of work constantly.

Alex arched his eyebrows in silent question.

Elena continued. "My place. I'd offered yours, but it probably sucks, as any divorced middle age man one. And I have a ton of different drinks from my work." She handed away the silent protest "Not only wine, silly. Whiskey, vodka, some really expensive French Cognac, soju, you name it. We serve everything, anyway. And the quantity is enough for bachelor party"

- How would you know what is enough for bachelor party?

- I took a part in couple.

- What part, exactly?

- Come on, let a girl have some secrets. We going to me or what?

- Like I could say no to this.

Alex helped Elena to get up, and held her black leather jacket for her, while simultaneously calling the waiter for check out. Standing up Elena showed what was under the table all this time - long narrow skirt with a seductive slip, showing up long toned up leg. While walking through the restaurant to the exit Alex felt with his skin how heads turned to look at her. It was a pleasant feeling, the one adding some confidence. He hasn't felt envied by other men since his marriage started to fall apart.

#

As they sat into the cab on the way to Elena apartment, there actually was some uneasy silence. Alex didn't expect it and tensed again a little bit. Elena's fragrance filled the taxi with some fruity and exotic smell, that he didn't notice in the restaurant. He decided to compliment it to ease some tension. Elena smiled "yeah, it's my favorite one. Reminds me of..." She drifted away for a bit "doesn't matter."

Alex started thinking that all this was a mistake. But when they got out of the cab and got into elevator to her apartment Elena suddenly hugged him tight. "You know, I was really missing you. And missing times when we could spend some time in two. Thanks for your proposition today". "I missed you too" said Alex. Internally he felt a mixture of different complex feelings - guilt, shame, amusement, arousal, something warm and precious. But overall he felt relaxed and smiled.

Elena apartment was big and nice, decorated with impeccable taste. While minimalistic in it's based it held a lot of small decorations, that largely seemed like some antiques. She guided him into living room, connected with kitchen like a studio. He sat on a large leather sofa, while Elena went on to the kitchen for drinks. "Now I got some great organic orange wine for you - really in fashion now" She laughed after he started to protest. "Come on, I'm fucking with you. Here, a Japanese single malt incoming. 52 proof. Some smoke and oak taste"

"Nice apartment" Alex said. "You know, your taste became much better than in the youth."

"Oh, thanks, didn't know you had sophisticated taste when you were 19" said Elena with a smirk

"Still don't have one. But I can appreciate one, when I see it. Turn up some music. And make it loud". He laughed when some old punk song started playing loudly. "Yeah, that's what I talk about. For your impeccable taste in music and whiskey and decor" Alex raised a glass for a toast. Elena clinked hers against his But not in men, apparently".

- Well, we can't be perfect in everything.

They finished the drink. Alex finally started to feel a bit drunk. He nodded in the rhythm with the music. He unbuttoned the collar buttons on his shirt. "Another drink?" "Sure".

Elena looked at him intently. "I'm actually thankful you decided to dress up for me. I know how uncomfortable you fill yourself in serious attire"

Alex shrugged "I was afraid they wouldn't let me in the restaurant if I dressed like I do usually"

- It was probably hard for you while you worked, all this serious business. You were what, a main marketing person or whatever in that big IT company? I remember only that it's something boring.

- It's called chief marketing official. And yeah, it was fucking hell, especially while I climbed the corporate ladder up. But, hey, now I can enjoy my early retirement from my bonus packages and golden parachute. Working sucks, anyways.

- Never grown up, as I said,- smiled Elena - I love my work. You know what, - she continued - I can get you some t-shirt to change now. Want for you to feel relaxed.

- Why not. And another drink please.

Elena went out and returned quickly with a black t-shirt with a band logo on it. Alex laughed "Now that's a throwback. You don't mind if I change right here?" "Pff, as if I never saw you. I'm an grown girl" "Enjoy the view then" Alex took off his formal shirt and changed quickly. "Nice abs" complimented Elena "hands could definitely be bigger though"

Alex chuckled at Elena's comment about his hands. "Can't do much about that," he said, taking the glass of whiskey from her hand. "But at least they're good for holding a glass." They clinked their glasses together and took a sip of the whiskey.

"I actually could use a change too" she noted. "Wait a bit here"

Alex sipped whiskey and looked on printed photos of Elena on her walls, while waiting. Some of them were more than revealing, showing that she wasn't ashamed of her body. He heard the footsteps of Elena coming back. Now she wort a short silk gown, that accentuated her forms, and clinged to her body as if it was see through. Alex face reddened as if he was a young boy. "What?" she laughed, noticing the effect her look put on him "If I wanted to fuck you I'd add stockings here. It's just really comfortable"

As they chatted and drank, Alex began to feel more relaxed and comfortable around Elena. They reminisced about old times, shared funny stories, and talked about their lives now. Elena seemed genuinely interested in his life and work, and Alex found himself opening up to her in a way he hadn't with anyone in a long time.

Suddenly, Elena stood up and walked over to the stereo. "Let's dance," she suggested, turning up the volume on the music. Alex raised an eyebrow in surprise, but then stood up and followed her lead. They danced together, swaying to the music, and Alex felt a warmth in his chest that he hadn't felt in a long time.

As the music faded out, Elena stepped back and looked at him with a smile. "You know, Alex, I really enjoyed tonight," she smiled. "It was great to see you again and catch up."

Alex felt a sudden surge of emotion and impulsively leaned in to kiss her. Elena responded eagerly, her arms wrapping around his neck. They kissed for a few moments, and then Alex pulled back, his heart racing. "Sorry," he said, feeling suddenly embarrassed.

Elena looked at him with a mischievous grin. "Don't be sorry," she said. "I liked it. And I think there's more where that came from."

"You know, I wanted to do it long time ago" he decided to open up suddenly. "But then you got married, I met Vic, got married too. It's like there wasn't a good moment to do it"

Elena tensed a bit. "Well, it was not the same for me. You are not exactly my type"

Alex felt like he was sucker punched.

"But you know, what?" Elena continued. "My type is not exactly the best, like my ex-fucking-husband. When I saw you with Victoria, how you made her smiling, and laughing, and happy, I saw that. And, well, she always told me that you're a great fuck. But I couldn't do it, while you were married, as she is still my friend"

"Wait, what did she told you?" Alex was quite surprised. Elena laughed and pushed him to the sofa. "You don't know what the girls discuss about their husbands and boyfriends? How are you still so naive?"

Elena sat near him and put a hand on his thigh, near the crotch. In the depth of his soul Alex still couldn't quite believe it was happening.

"Oh, I know everything about you. And how she had to get used to your size. Apparently, you are not that skinny everywhere". Alex finally decided to stop being nervous. "Wanna see it?" he asked. "Oh, I will. And not only see". They started kissing passionately, their tongues entangled and saliva mixing. Alex felt that her hand started to massage his cock through the jeans, and it started to get erected. It was definitely slower that he wanted too, as he was still in a drunken haze.

Elena felt it too. "Oh, you need some help? Let me tell you that you were close to a threesome with me and Vic a couple of times. Just imagine that. I never was much into girls but still she was hot"

"Truly a evening of surprises" mumbled Alex, as images started to appear in his imagination uninvited. That definitely had a positive effect on his erection. Elena decided that it's time to see it with her eyes and started unzipping his pants. He kissed her neck wildly, getting one hand under her gown and feeling her breast. He pinched her nipple with his fingers, and satisfyingly noticed how it got harder.

"Wow!" Elena finally got his fully erect cock out. "Vic wasn't lying. It's as fat as my fucking hand! And the length is..." She couldn't find the words. "You'll love it after you get used to it" said Alex. "Believe me"

He took the gown slightly down to take a look at her tits. Not very big, but with perfect round form and standing still. Small dark areolas with nipple standing still. He couldn't manage himself and bitted one of the nipples, producing a sigh from Elena. "You like it rougher?" Alex asked. "Depends on my mood. Now I want to taste this beautiful monster" said Elena. She stood on her knees to get her mouth close to the cock, and gave a tender lick of the glans. Her gown pulled up and Alex could see her ass in laced panties. He saw that she started to touch herself, with one hand, holding the cock in another one. He grabbed one of her buttocks with his hand and gave it a light pinch. Elena moaned a bit and took a glans in her mouth. She started sucking it, and licking it inside her mouth. Alex hadn't felt so good in a long time. Elena took his cock out of her mouth for a breath. "Lucky me, with my big mouth. I can actually fit it there" She smiled.

Alex hand got in her panties from behind her. He guided his fingers farther, and felt the rosebud of her anus. He slightly pressed it with a middle finger. "Hey, not so fast! I don't do anal on the first date" "Worth a try" he replied. Alex moved his hand farther and met with Elena fingers working on her pussy. He felt the wetness of it. Elena slightly moaned again. "I want to test how deep in my mouth I can get it. Just don't help me with your hands, I know you guys like it, but I don't want to puke on your cock after all the drinks. I'm not into such stuff"

Elena took a deep breath and dived onto a waiting cock. She got to half of its length, when Alex felt some resistance in her throat. Elena didn't stop and with gagging sloppy sounds started to move her head up and down, getting slightly more in her mouth after every movement. It felt insanely good, as he closed his eyes and enjoyed it. He opened his eyes when she finally got her mouth off his cock. Alex looked at Elena face, with saliva running out of her mouth and half ruined make up. He noticed a tear running down her cheek, while she was breathing heavily. "You are so beautiful now" he said, cupping her face in a hand. "You're a fucking great cocksucker". "Now that's the way to compliment a girl" she smiled. "Kiss me". They started to kiss passionately again. "I couldn't still take it whole. I got two thirds I think" Elena complained after this. "I'll probably let you fuck my face next time". "Next time?". Elena laughed at the tones of hope in his voice. "Well, there will be a next time if you make me cum good now. Size is not everything, you know"

Elena took of her panties. Her gown was pulled up and down, and just stayed on the middle of her body, opening up everything else for his view. She truly was magnificent - great breasts, toned abs, long and muscled legs. "These gym hours definitely paying off" he said. She climbed him and guided his cock to her pussy with the hand. "It's for myself. I live for the looks like the one you just gave me". Elena slowly started to slide down on his cock. Alex felt her pussy walls enveloping him. It was really wet and tight. For the first time in long time he was afraid to cum too early. Elena twitched. "Oh god, oh fuck, oh god. Right in the spot!". "It's just the half" Alex mentioned. "Stop fucking boasting, I feel it, for fucks sake! Just relax let me ride in my own rhythm now". Elena started to get the speed of her ride up. Her moans were getting louder with each thrust. In the short time she twitched and stopped with a loud scream. Alex felt how her pussy constricted for a bit with orgasm. After catching her breath up she mentioned "I haven't cum so quick for a long time. God, I definitely was waiting for it more than imagined!". Alex smiled "You're welcome". He decided to finally take matters in his own hands. He hugged Elena tightly, and slightly pushed her down further his shaft, while simultaneously starting to thrust her pussy. "Hey" she tried to protest but he didn't care for it, going a bit deeper with each thrust. Soon her protests changed with loud sounds of pleasure. Alex felt that he was getting close but couldn't stop for anything now. And when Elena came for the second time, seeing her orgasmic face and feeling her constricting pussy pushed him over the edge. His orgasm was as intense and long as ever. Alex could swear that he felt like a ton of cum just left him. "Did you just creampied me?" Elena asked. "Whatever, just don't pull out now, I've never felt so full". He tried to kiss her on the lips, and she bited him playfully. "I came so hard I'm feeling sober now" she said. They caught a breath for a minute, until Elena got up. Fresh cum started to drip out of her moist and slightly gaped pussy. "Look at all this mess. I'll clean up in a moment". "I like the view as it is" noticed Alex. "Bet"

12