All Comments on 'Long Trip to the Cabin Pt. 02'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not liking the direction this is going

Stick to the budding bro/sis romance adding the dad will ruin the story (don't like stories that share).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nothing wrong with some role-play

But do stick to bro/sis thing, it's way sweeter and the reason we are here. Also I really hope you have more in store or else!

5!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stick to bro and sis

Hi, if there is going to be another part, please stick to the bro and sis story. You can tease dad a bit but adding them would ruin it. Dont think stories that have a family orgy are great.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
I agree with everyone else so far

No sharing, leave it between bro and sis, teasing the parents is fine but let the siblings have their fun. The role-play was fun though. Great chapter, hoping for more. 5*

JohnCKJohnCKabout 6 years ago
Nice but please

Keep mom and dad out of the relationship, the kids have a nice thing going. Fantasies are fine, as is teasing. But please stay with brother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Keep it to the brother and sister. There's no need to add the parents to the story and to the relationship. The middle part of the second page did even become a tad confusing as I thought his mother actually did come into the even when they were role playing. So just keep it as the kids. Leave the parents out.

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 6 years ago
Fantastic

what a hot sexy story of sibling love. I too hope you leave the parents out of it and the kids stay together. one could only hope the parents might be the rare type that will see the love they have for each other and support them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The parents part can perhaps pass for a fantasy -- altough seems fairly unlikely as the next thing to happen between the siblings the day after their relationship turned erotic. But leave the parents out of the story. There is no thing so off-putting as parents who can't keep own selfish emotions from interfering -- likely with disastrous effect -- with a developing young mind for which they have a caretaker role.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Keep the kids and parents separate please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Should do an impregnated chapter

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Beautiful Sibling Love..an Awesome story

One of the very best series.

How do you take an incredible FORBIDDEN love and allow if to become a reality.

Maybe incest should be allowed. They truly love each other and are devoted to each other. Give them the medical tests to see if they are safe and move on from there.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

prop69prop69about 6 years ago
Loved so much I read it again

Beautiful love story between siblings.

Hope they go to college together and move in together.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Forbidden romance!!

I loved Pt 2 so much I went back and read Pt 1 again. I really enjoy the interaction and how they fell deeply in love. I would love to see this continue. I am interested in seeing where you take it. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Ruined that awesome story with weird fantasies. It's the worst when vanilla turns ugly later... Should've stuck to true love between them without fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Agree with 3/30 anonymous

I agree with Anonymous from March 30. You took a great brother-sister love story and introduced the parent-child roleplays. That severely degraded the love relationship and the story overall.

PrinzmettlePrinzmettleabout 6 years ago
Please, more, more, more!

This is a great story. I loved the addition of the parents, the role-play (in which you had me wondering if it were really the parents!), the possibilities. The way you added the parents was wonderful and smooth.

I definitely want to see Part 3 when the parents get involved. It's a hard trick to pull, but you have the talent to do it. ("Long Trip to the Cabin, and Back"?)

(One tiny peeve: "picnic" has no hyphen in English. In fact, in an online list I found with maybe twenty languages, only French, the original language, uses a hyphen {pique-nique}. I think English used a hyphen very early on, a century ago, but not now.)

rockman123rockman123almost 6 years ago
Loved it

You are a word crafter. Amazing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Just what they wanted

These kids have no lack of imagination and may in your next segment realize that truth is so much better than fantasy. I can see two more chapters before this story may come to its peaceful end. Kids with their parents, one on one, and a 4 for all where they all explore reality. Cheers and thanks for the good read and ending with the hope for more to follow.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 6 years ago
A letdown from chapter 1

I agree with the others, the parent-offspring roleplay was out of place. You should have either left it just the two of them, or actually added the parents into the action.

All the lovey-dovey and "I don't know how long this will last" stuff got a bit redundant after a while. We got it the first time it was expressed. You didn't have to keep repeating it, ad nauseam.

And a personal pet peeve, Carrie had a nice bush growing. She was shaved from her clit down, so it didn't interfere with cunnilingus or fucking and yet you felt the need for her to shave it all off. What's with this incessant need people have to have adult women look like prepubescents? You didn't have Carrie requesting he shave his pubes off.

Thankfully, the pubic hair on the pudendum pendulum is swinging back the other way, and more and more women are growing their bushes back again, so that decision is out of step with the times.

Between the two chapters, #1 got 5-stars, but #2 got only 3. It was just OK. I liked it, but didn't love it, nor think it was one of the best.

I'm not sure I'll return if there's a chapter 3.

dgandedgandeover 5 years ago
Amazing Story

This was absolutely one of the best stories I have read on this site. Youcould feel the love of the characters and I wanted it to go on. You could just continue this love story and I will read every one of them. Thank you so much for your creativity and imagery. Please ignore the literary wannabe critics. It was perfect as is.

Anxiously awaiting part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope, 3.

Like some others you lost me at the parental involvement. I am giving you a 3 for the bit before it.

lwiltonlwiltonover 5 years ago
Its a shame you couldn't have listed this in the Fetish category too

Looks like a lot of people weren't interested in virtual mom and pop showing up. I thought it worked rather well. It leaves room for a third sequel where maybe the family that plays together stays together. But then, it might be better to skip a few weeks to the next time the kids are home alone for a few hours and recalling their past exploits as well as committing new ones. They might have come up with some interesting fantasies by then. In any case this got lots of stars from me.

JSipesJSipesover 5 years ago
Keep it going

Don’t pay any attention to those who objected to the parent involvement. The brother & sister are experiencing more lust than love for one another. They were both virgins attracted to each other out of raw lust and the desire to experience sex for the first time. They both enjoyed that first experience so much it opened their eyes to other possibilities. Carrie began noticing her father’s glances & her brother became more aware of his desires for his mother. The parents are both obviously looking at their children with lustful intent. Why not let the parents conspire to find a way to make it a family affair? Mom could get her Son to go alone with her for a swim that eventually results in a Mother/Son coupling. The father could stay behind at the cabin to help Carrie prepare a special evening meal. The sexual tension generated between Father & Daughter could lead to a seduction and sexual bonding for them all. Why not consider something along those lines for part three? In any event, please give us a part three. I gave you five stars on both parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it, love it...

I thought the role playing was fine. They're adults. 2 very horny adults! I realize that MrIllusion had not even intended this 2nd part and if it continued this trek, I would read it. Since brother and sister and parents all seem to be curious, there are definitely some possibilities for more naughty playtime. 5*

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Loved the story as much the second time as I did the first time.

I am looking forward to reading the alternate ending to see if I will enjoy it even more than the first.

Can't wait!!!

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
JUST AS HOT AS PT.1. ^*!^*!^*!

When you added the roleplaying, that knocked this out of the park.

And the nerve of the kids with there ear at the door wow.

This one got you 5++*****, nice job, easy to read.... THANKS

shollingshollingover 3 years ago

Not my thing. My interest is in sibcest romance. Not sharing or swapping. If that's others thing I'm fine with that but it's a serious thing turn off for me. Trust me overcoming the sibling taboo is a big deal and a major hump and requires an extraordinary level of love and devotion. For a newly deflowered virgin to turn into the family slut in 24 hours just isn't believable. One star.

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Please dont ruin a great sibling romance by involving others. Its a real turn off for me and many other readers. At least you tagged it as roleplay.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
BEAUTIFUL story

One of the best Brother and Sister stories.

Hooking forward to the Alternative ending.

Story was just as erotic and exciting as the first time.

Maybe better the next time !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Always have to ruin a perfectly beautiful story by getting daddy involved. It should have been Ryan and Carrie…PERIOD!!!!!!!hate it

smokinnstrokin_247smokinnstrokin_247about 1 year ago

Had to fucking ruin it bringing the faggot ass dad in! 0 stars. Such a shame. Cuz it was going good. But nope enough is never enough. You have to ruin the sibling romance with the disgusting dad shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous