Long Trip to the Cabin Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,852 Followers

"I don't care daddy. Can you give me a massage?" she whispered plaintively.

When he began to caress and massage her neck and shoulders, Carrie felt incredibly excited. In the dim light and with her eyes partially closed, she could really believe that it was her father staring at her nude body. She felt her nipples engorging with blood, making them even bigger than they already were. She remembered her father staring at them during the day... But now, now there wasn't any bikini in the way. "Lower daddy... My chest hurts." she cried.

"I don't know baby... I'm not sure this is such a good idea..." her daddy mumbled.

"I don't care. I need your big hands!" she said, grabbing his hand and pulling it down directly over her breast.

Her daddy gasped and his hand reflexively closed on her breasts. Soon his other hand reached her other breast and Carrie groaned as her daddy was playing with her breasts. "Of daddy! Your hands feel wonderful! Of yes daddy, keep going!" Eyes closed now, Carrie was thrilled beyond words. The part of her mind that knew this was roleplay was now very quiet. She was breathing hard, almost seeing her father caressing her breasts. "Lower daddy... Go lower now..."

When he did, she felt his big, rough fingers sliding all the way down her belly until they brushed her hairless pussy. "I think I'm a naughty girl..." she whispered.

"I think so too." her daddy replied. "No hair down there?"

Gasping under his touch, Carrie said "No... I'm still a virgin daddy."

"A virgin with breasts like this? this is a crime!"

"Oh, I'm a bad girl now... I think I need to be punished!" she breathed.

All of a sudden she felt her daddy's fingers slipping lower into her glistening slit and one of them pushed its way as deep as it would go inside her pussy. Mouth wide opened in a silent scream, Carrie then took a breath and whispered "Oh daddy! I've been so naughty! Did you know I was flaunting my breasts this afternoon? Did you know I pulled my bikini bottom up so that you would see the shape of my pussy lips underneath?"

"Christ yes I did notice, damned wench!" her daddy growled.

As a second finger joined the first, the roleplay was overwhelming her. "Give me your huge cock daddy. Fill my mouth with it!"

Ryan was just about as excited as his sister was. When she turned sideways on the bed and wolfed down his cock, it was all he could do to stop from screaming his pleasure. Strangely enough the bit of jealousy he had felt earlier was gone. He was simply too happy to give his sister, his lover, all that pleasure. It was clear that she was utterly enjoying this. And so was he! Despite her lack of experience, her mouth felt magical around his cock. Even though she kept moaning daddy, he was the one receiving all that pleasure!

After a while he had another idea. "Turn around baby... I wanna fuck your tight little pussy. Mom's great, but nothing beats a young pussy!" Carrie giggled briefly at those words, but she did turn around. Ryan grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him until she was kneeling on the floor with her upper body against the bed. Kneeling behind her, he positioned himself and slapped his thick cock between her buttocks. High between her buttocks.

"Oooh daddy! You're naughty as well!"

"You have no idea!" he growled.

"Does mom let you fuck her ass?" she whispered.

"Damn right she does!" Ryan replied, his mind suddenly filled with crazy images. But he focused and said "Ready to take your daddy's cock inside your pussy, baby?"

"Gods yes! Take me daddy!"

When he pushed inside her, he saw Carrie grabbing fistfuls of the blankets and even biting the pillow. "Fuck!" she cried suddenly. "I'm already climaxing! Oh Gods Ryan... I wanna scream 'Yes daddy!' so loudly right now!" She was gasping by then and Ryan stared and marvelled at the incredibly beautiful sight before him.

He laughed and replied "Well, if you do, our lives would change quite a lot!"

She laughed with him as her climax peaked and waned. Miraculously, he was able not to climax with her. In a deep and dark part of himself, Ryan was hoping that—

"Your turn now..." Carrie said in a luscious whisper. "What do you want mom to do, sweet brother?" She had known what he had wanted and was willing to... Ryan took a deep breath and, incongruously in this utterly obscene and lewd moment, felt a rush of love for his sister.

"What if she caught me masturbating?"

"Perfect!" his sister replied.

After that she silently went out of their room before closing the door. Two minutes later, while Ryan was on his back and masturbating slowly, she came back in. He had been puzzled by the long wait but instantly understood why. His sister was now wearing his mother's bikini. And while they were similarly built, Carrie had slightly bigger breasts and they overflowed from a top that was past its prime elastic days. It was utterly erotic. Especially since, in the dim light, she really looked like their mom. The fact that she had tied her hair in the same exact bun his mother had had earlier clinched the deal.

Without knowing that he was doing what Carrie had been doing earlier, Ryan squinted his eyes and abandoned himself to the fantasy.

"Oh dear!" his mom exclaimed in a slurred voice, as if she was drunk. "Oh no Ryan... I'm so sorry!" she stammered, moving around, not knowing where to look.

"Mom!" he whispered. "You could have knocked!"

"I thought I was going into our room! I'm sorry!" Then, glancing at his cock, she added "Oh my! That's... that's an amazing... oh damn, I can't be saying this!"

"Say it mom... Look at it and say it!" Ryan said, his heart racing.

Taking a deep breath, his mom looked at his cock and Ryan could see the lust on her face. "My dear son... That is an amazing cock! You're certainly your father's son!" she breathed.

"Mom..." Ryan gasped, grabbing his cock once again. "It's hard for you!"

"Oh no! Don't say things like that! I'm your mother!" she whispered.

"Come here mom..."

And she did. Still masturbating slowly, Ryan looked up and the curvaceous body of his mother and said "I saw you looking at my cock today..."

"Just like you were looking at my breasts!" his mom replied. "Naughty boy!"

"And you pussy too. I loved the way it bulged out from beneath your bikini... And like it's doing now."

"Shit!" she whispered, standing with her legs touching the bed. So very close to him. "We can't be talking like this my son..."

"Why not mom? Carrie's fucking dad in the next room!"

"What? You're crazy!" she said before sitting down next to him. She then placed her hand on his naked thigh.

"Touch it mom... I want you to. And you want to as well. Look at your nipples!" Ryan said, his blood rushing through his veins.

He reached up to pull the bikini top down but his mom swatted his hand away. The next time he did it, he grabbed it harder and pulled down, revealing one large breast. "Fuck mom... If I had know your breasts we still so damned perky..."

His mom sighed. "Ryan, do you remember when you breastfed?"

"Shit!" he moaned before lifting himself up and closing his mouth around the big nipple.

As soon as he did, his mom moaned and she grabbed his cock. As he feasted on the breasts he had fantasized about all his life, he felt the delicate fingers of his mother pumping his turgid cock. After a few minutes of this heady combination, Ryan knew he was about to climax all over his mom's hand. And that wasn't enough. This was probably his only chance to fuck her, drunk as she was.

He sat up and climbed out of the bed. Pushing his mom back and lifting her legs up in the process, he grabbed her bikini bottom and pulled it down. Before his mom could protest, he dove in between her soft thighs and clamped his opened mouth over her pussy. Over the pussy that had birthed him. It tasted wonderful. Ryan felt himself trembling as he licked and sucked and pushed his tongue all over the place. "Slow down my son... Enjoy my pussy, you have all the time in the world." And so he did, obeying his sweet mother.

Ryan completely forgot that he was actually eating his sister's pussy. His mind was 100% into this roleplay and buried between those two soft thighs, he was truly eating his mother's pussy. He pushed his tongue between her outer and inner lips, then moved outwards to taste the delicate fold of skin between her thigh and her pussy, before moving back to her clit and feeling his mother twitching under his tongue until he finally pushed his tongue deep inside her hole, the tart but still delicious hole from whence he had come.

Coming up for air after a particularly long dive, Ryan said "Mom, can I fuck you?"

"Oh, Ryan, you really shouldn't. We shouldn't even be— Fuck!" she cried when he penetrated her despite her resistance.

She was drenched, aroused beyond belief, and her pussy parted before his cock as if it belonged in there. As if his mother's pussy was his pussy, his possession. "Oh mom... Oh damn mom! Your pussy's so sweet! So deep! Christ!"

"Oh yes my son, darling Ryan... Spread my lips apart, push deeper still. Oh Gods dad can't go this fucking deep!"

Carrie, even though she was overwhelmed with pleasure, had to bite her arm to prevent from laughing. Ryan was so into this roleplay, it was uncanny! Maybe she had been the same earlier? Hearing him moan when she said that he had a bigger cock than dad was hilarious. Yet she was so happy to be able to return the favor! She was still reeling with pleasure from her fake fuck with her dad earlier. Damn it had felt good, feeling her pussy clamp around that thick cock! Carrie wickedly wondered if her dad had a bigger cock than Ryan.

But for now, she kept playing the game even though it was clear that Ryan was racing for his climax already. "Place your thumb on my clit, dear boy... Mommy wants to climax with you!"

"Fuck mom!" Ryan gasped. "You want my sperm inside you?"

"Damn! Of course I do! My sweet boy's sperm inside his mom's pussy?" Carrie whispered. "I want nothing else!"

"Can I kiss you mom?" he asked.

"Come here baby, come and kiss mommy..."

Roleplay or not, regardless of what was going on in Ryan's head, the kiss he gave Carrie made her head spin. And with his thumb trapped between their bodies right over her clit, she felt her own pleasure cresting as well. Breaking the kiss, Ryan moaned "Mom!" as he came. When Carrie felt his sperm filling her pussy, she wrapped her arms around him and pulled him tight. Biting his shoulder, she controlled her cries and climaxed in what she hoped was silence.

Ryan jerked and twitched and spasmed a long time inside her and when her own pleasure began to fade, she heard a few moans coming from their parents' room. The four of them had fucking climaxed at the same time! What were the chances! "I love you Carrie..." Ryan whispered into her ear.

"I love you so damn much Ryan..." she replied. "Looks like you're just as crazy as I am!" she laughed. "Do you realize what we just did?"

"What? Roleplay our parents to fuck them?"

"Yeah!"

"Well, have you forgotten that we're brother and sister?"

And for a brief moment, she indeed had. Laughing, she hugged him hard again, feeling his still hard cock inside her. "Do you know that if you keep saying 'I love you' into my ear and keep rubbing my clit with your pelvic bone like this, that I might cum again?" Ryan grunted and pressed harder against her clit. Into her ear, he told her that he loved her, invented countless pet names, hugged her right back tightly into his arms until, in fact, Carrie climaxed again.

She had no idea what the future held for them, how this amazing love would handle the real world back home. But before that day would come, she had every intention of capitalizing on the remaining days here. If there was one thing she knew would happen in the future, it was that she would once again wear her thin dress without panties in the car... Grinning, she savored the last few moments of her climax, holding on dearly to the brother she loved more than the world.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,852 Followers
12