Long Trip to the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,842 Followers

A long pause. "No. No I'm not. Are you?"

"No." I replied.

"Good." after another pause, I detected a smile on her lips as she said, "Did you manage to see up my skirt again?"

"No, I didn't!" I said, sighing.

Carrie giggled again. "Ha! Better luck next time! Maybe I'll help you a bit... Good night brother."

"Good night sis."

I woke up late on the first morning. Carrie was already up, and my guess was that our parents were already far gone on their first walk. They loved walking in the woods, and Carrie and I both knew why: they were probably out fucking! I could hear the shower running though, and guessed that my sister was in there. I grinned and shook my head as images of her naked under the shower sprang into my mind.

I went to her bag and fished out one of her bras. Damn that was fine silk! And so smooth! It must be really comfortable... And, looking at my erect cock right there next to the bra, I placed the soft fabric over the tip of my cock. Oh, my god! It was amazingly nice! I caressed and stroked my cock through the silk and moaned my sister's name out loud. Close to climaxing, I stopped myself and listened.

Soon I heard the shower stopping and new she would be getting out of the bathroom soon. I put back her bra, put my pants on, got out of the room and stood at the railing, looking down. It confirmed that my parents really were out. When my sister appeared, I saw that she was wearing a very thin nightgown. Very thin. And sexy. Carrie sat on the couch right under where I was, oblivious to my presence. I could see down her cleavage, and almost gasped as she reached for it and pulled the fabric away from her skin. For a few seconds, I could see her entire right breast. Now it wasn't the best angle, but still! I could see the generous curve and the large pink areola capping it. Judging by what I could see, her nipple was also pointing out. And getting hard.

Carrie switched to her other breast and caressed her skin a few moments. When she was done, I could see her nipples poking clear bumps underneath the fabric. After that, she grabbed both of her breasts through the nightgown and squeezed them hard. I could see the deep cleft between her breasts, the dark and soft space where I would love to slip my cock. Slowly, I reached for my phone, then proceeded to film this magnificent show. As I was filming, my erection still raging, Carrie kept playing with her breasts, still oblivious to my presence. She pulled her gown off her breasts again, this time hooking it under them. She then tweaked her displayed nipples and squeezed her breasts once more.

After that, she slipped one of her hands down and below her hem, and caressed herself briefly. But she suddenly looked around to see if anyone would come home, and then looked up. I only just had the time to pull back from the railing, and was pretty sure she hadn't seen me. Silence. Carrie nevertheless got up and went back to the bathroom, and to my surprise I heard her turning the shower on again. Was she... was she really going to masturbate right there?

Silently I walked to the bathroom and placed my ear against the door. And yes! Damn it, my sister was masturbating! At first, I couldn't hear anything, but then I heard a moan, then another, and a third. Nothing very loud, obviously, but more than enough to spike my brain with heavy doses of lust. My parents could come back at any time, so I didn't dare masturbate right there in the hallway, but damn! I was hard as a rock standing there, maybe three feet away from my masturbating sister! This trip was insane! First her pussy from the back in the car, then her pussy from the front in the woods, then her breasts from above and now this? Insane!

The rest of the day went by uneventfully, except for one incident around the dinner table. I was sitting in front of Carrie, and accidentally dropped my fork. When I crouched under the table and looked towards her, she had opened her legs wide. Her short skirt did nothing to hide the fact that she wasn't wearing panties, and I got an unexpected look at her pussy again. I also, of course, bumped my head on the table in the process. Everybody laughed as I got back up, but a minute later, Carrie smiled and winked at me.

Much later when we both went to bed, we didn't talk much and turned off the light. In the utter darkness, I couldn't help seeing her breasts in my head and hearing her faint moans again and again. In the deep silence, my imagination was sometimes so vivid that I startled and wondered if she was actually moaning right above me. But no. Trying to keep my erection down and my head clear, I took a few deep breaths and tried to think of something else. And suddenly, before I could censor myself, I whispered "Carrie? Are you sleeping?"

"No. What?"

"I saw your breasts this morning!"

"What?" she said as I heard her turning around in her bed. I couldn't see anything but when she spoke again, I could hear that she was trying to look at me. "When?"

"Early this morning—" I said.

"On the couch? Oh, you perverted bastard!" she hissed. "I said you could try to look up my skirt, not down my cleavage! What's wrong with you this weekend?"

"What? Nothing! You forgot that you didn't have panties in the car, and I stumbled onto you pissing with your thighs opened wide!"

"And now I suppose you're going to say that you just happened to walk out of your room in perfect silence to spy on me?"

"Well, yes. I got out while you were in the bathroom and was just standing there, trying to wake up properly."

"Damn it!" she said, with a brief giggle. The little minx was playing with me and wasn't really angry. "Your little story actually makes sense. You owe me one anyway!"

"What? Owe you what?"

"A peek at you!" she said, and I could hear the smile on her lips.

"You've already seen everything I have to hide!"

"I wanna see it again! Don't tell me you didn't enjoy seeing my pussy again at dinner!" she said, laughing. And with that she turned on the light on her phone and shone it in my face.

"Right now?" I asked.

"Of course!"

"Shit..." I mumbled, half blinded.

Reluctantly, I pushed the blankets down and with it my boxers. I was mostly soft by that time, but soon I felt my cock growing again rapidly. There was a long period of silence as she watched my cock get rock hard and twitching. This was crazy! "Are you done?"

"Yeah!" she said, once more her smile detectable in her voice.

And she moved back fully onto her bed. After two minutes of silence, Carrie spoke again "Ryan?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you a question?" she asked nervously.

"Shoot." I said, still caressing my cock lightly.

"Did your penis get hard because you made it so?"

"Hmmm. No. I don't have any control over that." I said.

"Really? I had heard as much but didn't really believe it."

"Oh, believe it. I wish I could control it."

"Why?"

"Well, sometimes it gets really obvious... If I see a hot girl at the beach, for example, my trunks won't hide anything so I can't look at her!"

"You're kidding me!" Carrie said.

"Not at all!" I replied, laughing.

"No control at all? Shit!" she said, laughing as well now. After a long pause, she said "So, that means that if it got hard a minute ago..."

I sighed, smiled and said "Yes."

"Yes what?" she asked.

"You're really going to make me say it again?" I asked, and she didn't reply. "You're fucking sexy Carrie, and I can't help thinking about your pussy, ass and now tits... I've watched the clip at least a hundred times today..."

"What clip?" she interrupted me.

"Oh fuck..." Damn my big mouth, and all the blood in my damned cock making me slower. Shit. Oh well... "As you were playing with your breasts this morning, I took a 30 second clip as I watched."

"What? You really are a pervert!" she said, but she was laughing.

"You think that's funny?"

"Yeah!" she said. "But now you're going to have to delete it!"

"No way!"

"Yes way! Otherwise I'll... I'll... If you don't delete it, I'll..."

"You'll what, sexy sister?"

She remained silent again. Hearing her breathing hard, I knew she was thinking and when she turned around on her bed I thought she had found a way to blackmail me. But she was already onto something else. "Are you a virgin?"

I refrained from saying "What?" one more time. I took a deep breath and said "Yes."

"Hmmm. Interesting."

"Are you?"

"Yes. Isn't that obvious?" she said.

"No, I wasn't sure. I didn't think you'd be comfortable enough to ask every question about cocks to a new boyfriend!"

"No!" she replied, laughing.

We spent the next twenty minutes asking each other intimate questions and getting straight answers. It was amazing! And highly erotic! We talked about what breasts felt like in everyday life, how to manage balls in tight pants, that she was on the pill just in case, who we found really hot at school, the facts that my sister has a dildo and that I have a male masturbator, what girls talk about in the school's bathroom, what size of dildo she liked (which happened to be slightly smaller than my erect cock!), what we fantasized about when we masturbated, how we actually masturbated, how often we did it...

It was mindbogglingly delightful. I was hard as a rock and was slowly stroking my cock through it all, spending just about the best twenty minutes of my young life. I don't think I had ever been more aroused in my entire life. And believe me, I had been aroused in the past! I think that my brain was overwhelmed, as I couldn't really think straight at that point, and I felt kind of groggy.

When Carrie asked me, after a longer silence while we were out of questions, if I was masturbating, I froze for a moment. Then I whispered "Yes, of course... You?"

"What do you think?" she replied, giggling. "Both my hands are drenched!" she finished, laughing.

"Can I ask a favor, Carrie?"

"Sure..."

"Would you mind not being perfectly silent while you do?"

She didn't answer. Instead, she let out a long soft moan. Definitely sexual in nature. Then another. My entire body arched with pleasure as she did. Less than a minute later, she whispered, her voice tight, "What about you?"

I couldn't say no at that point, and I moaned as well, but to my shock, my moan turned into a long "Carrie..."

I heard her take a sharp intake of breath, then ask "Are you fantasizing about me?"

At any other point in time, and in any other situation, I would have said no. Which would have been a lie. But right now, I was so excited, my mind flabbergasted by what I had heard her say and all her moans, I just blurted out "Of course I am..."

In a matter of seconds, I heard her pull the blankets off her, roll over and jump down on the floor. I couldn't see a thing, but I was 100% aware that my sister was standing right next to me, knowing that I was stroking myself while thinking about her. Either I was dreaming the best wet dream ever, or this day had just turned into my ultimate fantasy. "Ryan... I'm fully naked right now, and my blood is just about boiling. If you promise me that you won't turn any lights on, and that you won't say a word about any of this to anyone, I'm willing to do anything with you tonight."

As much as I needed oxygen because of all the blood rushing through my veins and cock, I stopped breathing. While I had learned a lot of things in those marvelous twenty minutes, the fact that girls could become as wildly aroused as boys was probably the most important. I could have fucked anything right now, and apparently, so could Carrie. I couldn't see a thing, not even a rough silhouette, but I was acutely aware that my naked sister was standing right next to me. And that she wanted to fuck!

I almost came on the spot, spurting gallons of cum all over myself. Which was, essentially, my problem. My entire being wanted Carrie to sit over my cock and impale herself upon it. But I knew, despite my barely functioning brain, that I would explode after two thrusts. At most.

And so, I took a deep breath and sat up in my bed, whispering "Where are..." while reaching blindly towards her with my right hand. I stopped as my hand touched her hip. Her nude, hot and sweaty hip. I realized that she was kneeling next to my bed. I grabbed her flesh and pulled her slowly towards me. I opened my thighs when I felt her thighs against my knees and pulled her in even more. "Carrie... If you so much as touch my cock right now, I will explode. Would you let me explore you slowly?"

"Hmm, hmm." she mumbled.

And so, I reached for her other hip with my left hand. Judging by the angle of my arms, I knew that she was less than a foot away from my face. Slowly, I pushed my hands up until my fingertips touched the generous underside of her breasts. I was shaking as I pushed them higher, following the long curve until I stumbled onto her nipples. Opening my hands as wide as they would, I closed them around the flesh of my sister's breasts. I was filled with a surreal dose of pleasure as I exhaled a long moan. My first breasts, my first real breasts and they were the magnificent mounds of my sweet older sister. This was impossible, but there it was.

I played around with her breasts gently, and heard her alternatingly moaning and giggling. I was grinning as I explored her breasts, reveling in this feast. Letting my hands slip around her sides, I pulled her towards me and planted a kiss right between her two large breasts. I went slowly and gently, not letting my cheeks touch her breasts. Moving slightly lower, I kissed her skin again. Carrie was very hot, had a very fine sheen of sweat all over her body and smelled wonderful. Opening my mouth, I kissed her again, more wetly this time. And then I let my tongue trace a short line upwards, still carefully between her breasts.

And finally, I turned my head and felt the swell of her breast against my lips. And I kissed her again, leaving a wet trail on her mound, going higher and higher until I plateaued. Suddenly, I felt the rougher and bumpier skin of her aureolas. I shook and trembled, but kept going, planting small kisses on this new and wonderful skin. When my lips finally touched her nipple, hard and larger than I was expecting in this pitch darkness, I honestly wanted to go slow.

But I couldn't restrain myself. I jumped on her nipple like a fox jumping on a mouse. In a second my mouth was wide opened over and around that glorious nipple. Carrie's breath caught in her throat and she pulled me closer against her. As delicious and mind-blowing as those sensations were, my eyes shot wide open when I felt my cock touching her belly. I sucked on her nipple harder, barely believing that my naked cock was finally touching a girl. Not just any girl; it was my sister!

Carrie moved slightly from side to side, making my cock slip against her hot skin as I kept on eating her breasts. I had wanted to start slowly like this to give my cock a chance to cool down after my twenty or so minutes of slow masturbation... Yeah, right! I slid both my hands down to her hips again and pulled her up. My cock was now touching her knees, but that wasn't what I really had in mind.

Slowly again, trying to regain some control over my lust, I leaned forward and kissed Carrie's belly. I felt her pubic hair tickling my chin as I did, and grinned. Everything I had read about girls told me that going too quickly would be a bad idea. So once more I began by kissing her gently all over, taking care not to move lower too quickly. I did guide a few kisses very low, but on either side of her sex, kissing and licking the fine line between her upper thighs and her abdomen. Every time I did that, I could feel her hair against my cheeks.

Eventually though, I grabbed her hips more forcefully and squeezed my fingers hard into her muscles as I planted a kiss right in the middle of her patch of hair. Carrie, with her hands on my head, moaned as I did. Unable to tease her anymore, I kissed my way lower until the hair disappeared and I found myself lips to lips with my sister's pussy. As wonderful as her breasts had been, and they truly were, this experience was even more phenomenal. Even though I was just on her outer lips, I could already savor her most intimate of tastes. I was eating my sister's pussy!

While I was blown away by those first seconds of relish, my eyes opened wide again as Carrie lifted one of her legs. I couldn't see a single thing, which made the whole thing seem even more surreal than it already was, but I was keenly aware of her opened thighs. With a slight change to the position of my neck and head, I could suddenly access my sister's most intimate of holes. Part of my mind knew that I should still go slowly, but once again I failed. Yet as I dove deep between her hot thighs and felt my tongue parting her outer lips, inner lips and snaking my way into her delicious vagina, Carrie pulled my head hard against her, whispering "Fuck this is so good!"

Up until that point, Carrie's foot had been on my bed, but after those first few moments she pulled her leg higher up and placed it on my shoulder. I felt one of her hands leaving my head, probably to grab the bed for better leverage. Carrie began a long series of moans, giggles and groans of pleasure, all punctuated by many short commands: "More, deeper, harder, deeper! oh! not there! oh yes, again, again, again!". Minutes passed by as I ate her, drinking as much of her juices as I could. Eventually, her voice rose with each of those "agains" and I felt her curl her fingers around my hair and pulling me closer still.

Carrie then climaxed against my mouth, her leg wrapped around my shoulders. It was a very noisy affair even though I knew she was doing her best to remain silent. I wondered if our parents would hear, but knew that it was pretty late already. On the other hand, I briefly wondered if they were not also fucking in their own room. Even though I was sucking my sister's virgin pussy, the thought of my parents fucking was incongruously awkward. I forgot about them as Carrie whispered my name many times in a row. I had never heard my name spoken in such a damned sexy way before!

I felt Carrie shaking quite a bit before she pulled my head away from her pussy. She almost fell as she slipped her leg away from me, and I helped her kneel back down. Wrapping her arms around me, making me feel her breasts against my chest for the first time, she hugged me hard and thanked me. "Oh God Ryan... This was so much fucking better than any climax I have ever felt! Thank you! Thank you so much!"

Without really realizing what she was doing, she kissed my cheeks a few times before planting a big wet kiss on my lips. Before I could react, her tongue was in my mouth and we were French kissing as if there were no tomorrow. Once again, my mind was thrown into a whirlwind of emotions, as this kiss made my lust rage anew! But not only my lust. I wanted to take Carrie every which way I could, but I never thought of kissing her. When she did, I was shaken. Deeply shaken.

But she made me focus with her next question. "Where's your cock?" Carrie said playfully after she broke from our incestuous kiss.

"Right here..." I said, dumbfounded.

She grabbed it, pulled it against her and I felt her two breasts wrap themselves around my cock. As sweaty as we were, it was still too dry to do anything, but I heard Carrie spiting what felt like a huge glob of saliva directly onto my cock. Then another and a third one. When she began to fuck me with her breasts, I nearly lost it. I was afraid that I was going to cum in seconds, and soon that fear threatened to become reality. "Carrie, wait... wait a second." I said.

"What? You're going to cum?"

"Well, yes... I'm sorry, but you're just too beautiful, too sexy, and your breasts are just..." I replied nervously.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,842 Followers