Long Trip to the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,847 Followers

"Oh, don't be sorry..." my sister said. "I just want to suck your cock before you do."

Before I could react to that unbelievable sentence, I felt her move backwards and a second later nearly half of my cock was inside her mouth. I fell backwards on my bed and enjoyed the many, many... seconds that it took her to push me over the edge. So here I was, biting my lower lip in an effort not to cry out as my sister drove me to my first female-induced climax. I spasmed quite a few times as thick jets of cum filled her mouth. I knew she was a virgin, I knew this was her first time doing this, but right now she felt like the goddess of blowjobs. I writhed and trashed on my bed, thankful that the structure wasn't creaking.

I finally moaned "Ok, ok, stop..." when the pleasure turned into pain.

"Did I do alright?" Carrie asked in an innocent voice.

"Alright?" I said, still gasping for breath. "This moment will be forever seared into my brain, sis... You were glorious!"

"Hmmm, thanks Ryan. And to think that we're just getting started!"

I laughed as she said this, but surprised myself when I realized that I was still hard. My sister pushed me until I understood that she wanted me on the bed. As soon as I laid back down, I felt her climbing over me. "Are you ready for this, little brother?" she asked, grasping my cock and guiding it against her pussy. I didn't have time to reply before I felt her parting her own lips with the tip of my cock, then sliding nearly all the way down. "Shit!" she cried. "You're just as big in there as you were in my mouth!"

Too flabbergasted to speak, all I could do was revel in these shocking and wonderful feelings. I had lost my virginity to my sister, and she had lost hers to me. That she had rushed these final moments told me one thing: she must have been as excited and keyed-up as I was. I couldn't see her, couldn't know how her face looked, if she looked nervous or was smiling. But as she groaned in obvious pleasure, lifting herself up all those inches before falling back down, I grinned and enjoyed the ride.

And she did ride me. Carrie placed her hands on my chest, shifted her knees a few times and finally found a great position. She pummelled me. If our parents were not asleep, they would almost certainly hear us, yet Carrie didn't seem to mind. She was constantly moaning or groaning, sometimes forming words I couldn't decipher. She seemed to be in as much pleasure as I was. In my mind, I pictured her bouncing on my cock, with her long hair and her breasts bouncing with each thrust. I reached up and grabbed both her breasts, squeezing them harder than before.

And then an idea popped into my mind. "Carrie... I know what you said, but... damn this feels good!" She giggled when I said that. "Carrie, could I open my phone... I wanna see you."

"Ok, just once though..." she replied, breathless. I reached over to the small shelf and grabbed my phone. When it lit up, I was rewarded with the most beautiful and sexiest sight ever.

My sister was indeed bouncing up and down on my cock, looking even better than I had imagined. Her huge breasts were mesmerizing, her long hair as wild and sexy as I had thought. But her face... Her face looked like raw love and lust combined. She was gloriously beautiful, beaming pure pleasure, and the way her eyes were locked onto mine... I felt a surge of pleasure between my legs just by staring into her glowing eyes. "You're so beautiful... So damn beautiful. You're a goddess, Carrie."

"I'm your goddess, little brother. Fuck me with that thick cock of yours... Fuck me with— "

She gasped and stopped as I met her next downward thrust with a matching upward one, driving my cock hard into her. I dropped the phone on the bed, screen side up, and grabbed her hips. Once more I was divided. Part of me wanted this night to never end, wanted to fuck my new goddess in every position conceivable. And another part of me wanted to cum inside her as fast as possible. I wanted my sperm to be the first to fill her pussy, to fucking stream from her pussy! I knew I had just cum minutes before, but I was sure that my balls would still fill her!

And so, we found a new rhythm, much faster, much harder. I didn't know where to look, and my eyes darted from her hips to her eyes, from her breasts to her soft belly, form her hair to her arms, from her opened mouth to her opened pussy... She was glistening with sweat all over, and the phone made her skin glow in the night. To my delight, I saw her suddenly spasm and contort above me. Her hands closed painfully on my chest and she drove me down harder into the thin mattress.

When she leaned all the way forward, crashing into me and biting my neck, I reached lower, grabbed her ass and fucked her as fast as I could. As she was crying her climax right into my ear, I felt my own orgasm hit me like a fucking truck. Breathing fast and deep I felt my lungs and mind being filled with the sweet odors of her sweat, skin and hair. I opened my mouth on her neck to kiss, lick and bite her delicate skin.

I was fucking my sister and, very briefly before my climax crashed, I had to face the fact that I was also making love to her. The way her eyes touched me earlier, and now this insatiable urge to smell and taste her... One of my hands slipped from her buttocks to the small of her back, feeling her hot, wet skin, before I pulled it up higher and grabbed her hard. Soon my other hand rose as well and we hugged each other like desperate lovers. We were brother and sister losing our virginity to each other, but I felt like I was being reunited with a long-lost lover.

I had no idea how Carrie felt, and despite the very intense pleasure, I felt a twinge of worry. Carrie finally rose from my neck, grinned and kissed me. "I love you, little brother..." she said, smiling.

"I love you too Carrie, a lot, actually." I didn't know what she really had meant with her words, but my last three words had more effect than the repeating of those classic three words.

Carrie stopped moving for a moment, looking at me with a smile on her lips. "You're crazy, brother. You know that?" I could only nod before she continued. "All I know right now is that this night was the best night of my life, and I'm so happy that I lost my virginity to you. I do love you, and hope that this night will be the start of a new relationship between us."

I couldn't find anything to say to that and, wisely despite the circumstances, decided not to answer at all. Instead I kissed her very gently on the lips. The contrast with our earlier passion didn't go unnoticed, as Carrie kissed me with wide opened eyes at first. She also kissed me back very differently than earlier, and while her hips were still rotating over my cock, the mood was like night and day. I couldn't fathom what was going on in the mind of a nineteen-year-old girl. And while I was aware that lust was overwhelming me, I wished that the deeper feelings I felt for my sister would last. And that, hopefully, she would feel something similar. If the wonderful tenderness in our post-climax kiss was anything to judge by, I believed my wish would come true.

*****

P.S. I do like getting comments, and if I get enough requests for a sequel, it just might work!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,847 Followers