Long Wait

Story Info
An older woman learns about herself.
2.6k words
4.28
14.4k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers

My girl friend says my stories take too long to get to the 'good' stuff. So this is for her. I hope she and you enjoy it. Creekman

BTW, she did!!

LONG WAIT

Becky lay across the bed with her ass hanging on the edge. Her legs were raised and spread as wide as possible. She was up on her elbows and her head raised so she could watch Jim's cock slide into her pussy. Jim grabbed his cock, stroked it a few times as if to jack off then stepped forward and rubbed it up and down her slit looking for her entrance. She was soaked and her juices were running down her ass and her whole body shuttered as his cock rubbed across her clit. All she could think was fuck, its been a long time. About that time, Jim found her entrance and she could feel his cock start to spread her lips as he slowly entered her pussy. She watched as Jim's cock went deeper and deeper and her lips stretched and engulfed his cock forming a tight seal around his cock, like a hand sliding into a surgical glove. Not only could she watch, but she felt it too. It was tight, it was erotic and Fuck, it felt good, really, really good and watching was making her even wetter. He slowly sank his cock into her pussy until his balls hit her ass. She realized that just a few seconds ago, she had been sucking on his cock and balls. The first cock she had ever sucked on, and now he was balls deep in her pussy, only the second cock to ever be in her. He stared into her eyes and just froze, both enjoying the feeling of a hard cock in a hot, wet, tight pussy. He leaned down and sucked hard on her nipple as he slowly started withdrawing his cock. She watched and her eyes grew bigger. "Please don't pull it out " she begged, as his cock started to reveal its self and how wet it was. He stopped with just that big head in her pussy. She started to arch her ass up to take more cock in, put he just pulled back. Obviously, he was in control and he was going to fuck her the way he wanted to. Slowly, he pushed it back into her pussy. The waves of pleasure started to form, her head fell back, her arms collapsed and she thought, fuck, don't come yet. Jim started to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. Raising herself back up, she watched as his wet cock slid in and out of her pussy. Fuck that feels good she thought. Then without warning she was cumming, the waves of pleasure rolled through her body as she collapsed back on the bed, her legs shaking, her ass arched off the bed, her fist griping the sheets and she screamed her pleasure.

Jim let her rest for a moment and get her breath and then he started in again. This time it was hard and with some speed. He reached down and started rubbing her clit as he fucked her, driving his cock in and out of her pussy, his balls slapping her ass. Becky exploded again with waves of pleasure rolling through her body, her legs shaking, moaning about how good it felt. And then, he was pumping his cock in her again, hard, furious and she knew she was going to cum again. Just as she started to cum, she felt and heard Jim start to cum, she could feel his cock jerking in her as he shot rope after rope of cum deep inside her. Fuck, it felt wonderful, I want more and more she thought!

When he was finished, he pulled his cock out, pulled her upright and shoved his cock in her mouth. She started to pull away, but he was insistent, so trying not to gag, she sucked his wet cock clean of his and her cum. Then she was really shocked as he pushed her back down on the bed and started eating her pussy with all his cum inside. She started to say something when another orgasm rolled through her body and seconds later another one hit her. Then, too add to her shock, he was french kissing her with his spunk and her juices mixed. They traded the spunk back and forth and then he left it for her to swallow. She damn near came again.

Fuck, no one had fucked her like that, but then she had only ever had sex with her husband and both had been virgins when they married. Together they had two children and then the sex had stopped. She had never cared. He hadn't either. Then he died and she was a 60 year old widow, bored with life. The kids were gone, no grandkids, few friends and they were married. One day she was sitting on her computer going through You Tube looking for something to watch when a link about female masturbation showed up. Without thinking about it she clicked on it and a woman started extolling the pleasures of masturbation. Half way through she realized she had her hand between her legs and was playing with her clit. Before the end of the You Tube clip she came. She leaned back in her chair and thought what was that and shut the computer off.

That night she couldn't stop thinking about sex. Her hand was between her legs, playing with her clit and then she stopped. Women my age don't do this! The next morning, she kept staring at the computer and finally sat down and went to You Tube and looked at all the masturbation links. Her hand was between her legs playing with her clit and pussy. She couldn't quit. She came and came again. A huge wet spot formed on the chair.

It got to be bad. She would play with herself while she was driving, watching TV, talking on the phone with her friends and children. She started watching porn, first women playing with themselves, then women squirting and then men fucking women, then group sex and lesbian sex! She wanted it all.

She had never sucked a cock but had seen it on line. She thought about it all the time. Then she bought toys and used them on her clit and pussy and sucked on them. She wanted sex, a hot, hard cock that would come in her or in her mouth or on her face. She became addicted to the idea of a man's dick pleasuring her. She stopped wearing panties and bras, and had erotic dreams.

After six months she decided to go on line and that's how she found Jim.

After talking and texting with Jim, she decided to meet him and he was all she had dreamed of. They got together and after a few minutes she was trying to get his dick out of his pants, she wanted to suck it, play with his balls, get her tits out and let him suck on them. She stood up and took her pants off. It wasn't long before he was going down on her and they were in a 69 position. He was eating her pussy and she was sucking his cock and balls just like in porn. He kept licking her clit, fingering her pussy, she knew she was about to cum like never before and then he stuck a finger in her ass and she exploded. Fuck, it was good, why hadn't she ever experienced this before.

Then he put her on the edge of the bed and had his way with her.

Later that night, she asked Jim to stay for the night and he said yes, but had to leave the next day. She spent the whole night sucking his cock, riding his cock and fucking him. She tried to fuck him in every position she had seen watching porn. When he needed to recover, she used her finger or toys to get off.

That night they slept naked together. That was the first time Becky had slept naked. She loved it. It was sexual, and she woke up with her hand playing with her snatch as she sucked Jim's morning wood. Fuck, she thought as she played with herself, I'm never wearing anything to bed again! Jim came in her mouth and she loved it.

Later that morning, Jim had to leave. He said he had a party to get ready for that evening. Becky asked what kind of party and Jim hesitated before saying it was a sex party. He said if you want to come, you may, but it will be more sex than you've ever experienced. Even more than we have had.

All day Becky thought about that party. She kept thinking I'm 60, what am I thinking about, I can't go to a party like that. Sex, no one will want sex with me. She watched porn, mature porn. At 7:00 that evening she found herself driving to Jim's. There were a dozen cars there and people walking to the door and letting themselves in. She parked, watching and her hand was between her legs playing with her clit. Without thinking about it she found herself walking to the door and letting herself in. There was Jim, naked with a hard on.

Jim told Becky he was glad she had decided to come and added she could take her clothes off in the foyer and come in.

Becky looked around and could hardly breathe. It seemed that a porn show had come to life. There were two women in a sixty-nine eating each other. Others were fucking and playing with each other. Then a gorgeous young man walked up to her and introduced himself as Ryan. Without thinking, Becky reached out and started stroking Ryan's 8 inch cock.

Jim reminded Becky she needed to leave or remove her clothes. This was not a peep show. Ryan said, let me help you out of your clothes as he started to unbutton her dress. It was too much, she wanted to run, but didn't know whether it was towards the party or away from the party.

Ryan made the decision for her when he lifted her dress off over her head revealing her naked body. Without thinking she dropped to her knees and started sucking Ryans cock. She thought; " Yes, this is what I want, cocks, sex and everything."

Ryan introduced her to his girl friend, Ann who promptly started to play with Becky's pussy and then licking it.

Becky stopped sucking and looked around. There was sex of one form or another going on everywhere. Jim had a woman sucking his cock and another sitting on his face. Other people were just standing around naked talking and having a drink. Ryan led Becky to a chair, sat her down and spread her legs wide. Both he and Ann got on their knees and started eating Becky. Fuck, was this good. She started cumming, then Ryan stood and shoved his cock in her mouth and started fucking her face. All she could think was fuck ya, fuck ya, fuck ya, this is the best fucking night of my life. I'm going to fuck everyone here. I'm going to suck cocks, eat snatch. Just as she thought that, Ryan pulled out of her mouth and started coming all over her face. She loved it, she reached down and started playing with her clit while Ann was eating her and she exploded, squirting like she never had before.

After Ryan pulled out of her mouth, she tried to catch her breath when another cock was shoved in her mouth and she realized another cock was in her pussy and both were fucking her. She couldn't stop cumming and cumming.

The whole night was like that, a cock in her mouth, a cock in her snatch, then a pussy on her face dripping cum in her mouth as someone was cleaning her. For four hours it was none stop, cocks, pussy, tits, cumming. Jim checked on her a couple of times but always ended up putting his cock in her mouth and fucking her.

At one point in the night, she was bent over sucking a cock when she felt someone playing with her ass. Then a cock was in her pussy and just as she was ready to cum, a finger was stuck up her ass. God, was that awesome, she came and came and then wondered what it would be like to have someone fuck her ass.

About that time, all the men were in recovery mode and the women were in the kitchen getting water or juice to drink. Becky just sat there with her legs spread and a huge smile on her face, thinking I'm 60 and no one cares. I have a pussy, a mouth and tits. People like sticking their cock or mouth there and I love it. More please.

She sat there and realized she loved it all. The way a pussy looks as a cock slides into it, the way a woman's mouth wraps around a cock, the way a man or woman's tongue looks while licking pussy, women fucking women, men sucking men, women licking cum from another woman's pussy, men cleaning cum from a woman's pussy. She had seen Jim fucking a woman's ass and wondered what that would be like.

As she was having these thoughts, people started dressing and leaving. Ryan came by to say goodnight and she sucked his cock, but he was done for the night. Both he and Ann said they would like to come by and see her again and she agreed and gave them her address and phone number. Finally it was just Jim and Becky and Jim asked her if she had a good time. She rubbed her pussy, said yes, sucked on Jim's cock and said she was sore but very happy. Jim said he would check on her in a day or two and helped her dress and get to her car.

A week later, Jim knocked on her door. When she answered the door, she was naked. Jim immediately noticed that she had shaved her pussy. Smiling Becky turned around, bent over and displayed her ass to Jim. Surprise, she had a butt plug in her ass. With a smile she explained that Ryan and Ann had brought it as a gift. About that time, Ryan walked out of the hallway naked with Ann behind him, both smiling. Ann walked over to Jim, dropped to her knees, pulled Jim's pants down and engulfed his dick. Ryan led Becky to the sofa, bent her over, pulled out the butt plug and stuck his cock balls deep in her ass before beginning to fuck her. Becky howled and howled in pleasure as she played with her clit while Ryan fucked her ass. Soon Jim, Ryan, and Becky were screaming their pleasure as they came.

They spent the next two days naked and it was anything, anyway, anytime. Both Becky and Ann enjoyed being DP'd and spit roasted as well as getting fucked in all holes. When the guys needed to recover, the girls went at it, eating pussy, fingering, using toys and kissing. When all needed to recover they would sit and talk usually with one of the girls playing with a cock and the guys playing with tits and nipples. So it went for three days. When everyone was fucked out, Jim, Ryan and Ann dressed and left. Becky sat in her chair, naked, legs spread, a finger on her clit and a hand on her tit wondering what now.

She reached for her lap top, started watching porn and then decided to find some more horny souls and went to the web to find someone else to play with. As she did, she thought, FUCK I LIKE SEX!

Creekman
Creekman
139 Followers