All Comments on 'Long Way Home'

by DirtyWriter88

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DirtyWriter88DirtyWriter88over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks auwinger.

I am doing my best. Second effort is on its way. I am trying to take the comments I have received seriously while sticking to the stories that pop into my head. I love getting feedback, so please contact me if you have serious notes. I really am trying to take it into account even if some of the private notes are less than helpful.

auwingerauwingerover 6 years ago
Good start!

Keep up the good work! Pay attention to the remarks, but don't take them personally, they are only meant to help you improve. I thought this was a fine first effort.

DirtyWriter88DirtyWriter88over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the END note.

I have seen that on other stories and since this was my first story to publish on a site, I sort of assumed it was an editorial note. It is basically a "don't go looking for a blue #2, there are no more pages" sort of thing. I will see what I can do to edit this one and certainly won't add it to future stories.

END (Just kidding)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
long way home

I did enjoy the story. I recognize it for the fantasy it is.

Do not ever EVER end a storuy with END, The end, or to be continued. Write the final paragraph that clearly marks the end of the story.

We know the story has ended, a third grader does not.

There are no more words to convey that message.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
BLAH - BLAH and more BULL!

LOVED IT! and I don't for one bit feel left out because of someone else's estimation of "size". The perfect size is the one that fits YOU - makes no difference if you are male or female. They had FUN and all of US got to enjoy it with them! I'm waiting for MORE!

DirtyWriter88DirtyWriter88over 6 years agoAuthor
Hello All, DirtyWriter88 Here

If you enjoyed this story, please drop me a line. I am new to this and excited to share my first story online. I will continue writing as I have time so please let me know what you think so I can improve with each attempt.

DirtyWriter88DirtyWriter88over 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your feedback!

I will keep this in mind for my next story Stargazer. I did base Randal on a real person (admittedly a bit older in person but with the same body shape), but I understand the sensitivity to over estimation and making it harder to believe.

DirtyWriter88

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good one!

OMG I loved it. Except for the 8 inch cock crap.

Stargazer55

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous