All Comments on 'Long Way to Go'

by Omenainen

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful but bittersweet...

You are an extremely gifted writer, and the goodness of your spirit shines through in this story. I come to this site for the sex - but you got to me much more through the heart. Congratulations on a wonderful creation. I'm happy for Ben and Ollie - but I must admit, sad for Roy, who is the character I'm most rooting for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I'm crying too...

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 3 years ago

Okay, that was truly unique, captivating, well written, and uplifting. This is a big step up from so many of the gay male stories here, in my opinion. The slow unwinding of the tension — the worry and uncertainty — kept pulling me forward to an ending that was a complete surprise. Thank you for gifting this story to the world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tears of joy

I’ve read it twice, cried both times. Excellent character development and poignant handling of mental illness. Beautiful writing made special by characters that grab you and make you see the rainbows that storm clouds can bring. Thank you!!!

OmenainenOmenainenover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all so much for the positive feedback, both here and privately, but please, guys, don’t cry - it makes me feel like I’m doing something wrong, if people are crying while reading my smut... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh my god

This was not what I expected, or really what I wanted but like wOW. Is the best short story / gay romance I’ve ever read really on a p0rn site ???? I cried. Twice. I’m so shOok. This was incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story

Great story and a great surprise ending. It would be great if you could continue with another story with Roy. Maybe he could meet someone for himself? Nice reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very disappointed

It makes no sense how close Ben and Roy seemed to be, then it was just over.. the change from Roy to Ollie was so sudden, Ben apparently had no feelings for Roy at all.. wish I hadn’t read this..

AwkwardMDAwkwardMDover 2 years ago

What an amazing work. Like a lot of the other readers said, I cried.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOmenainen@Omenainen
I write stories I like to read and publish them here in hope someone else might enjoy them too. Comments are much appreciated. English is not my first language, so go easy on my mistakes. I’m also writing under a second penname with the wonderful AwkwardMD. Our collaborat...