Long Weekend 01 - Rushing

Story Info
Master gives Christine some chores before the weekend starts.
5.1k words
4.38
5.1k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chrissiej
chrissiej
17 Followers

Christine's Long Weekend of Servitude

The alarm broke into my semi-sleeping consciousness. Alexa was wishing me a good Wednesday morning by telling me to 'Seize the day' and advising me that today it would be wet. overcast and cold just as, with a coordinated quiet click, the electromagnets holding the cage door and my shackled hands released simultaneously. I shook my arms to ease the tension in them as they had been attached to the side bars of the cage all night. Rolling over onto my hands and knees, I manoeuvred my way out of the cage and over to the key box that now lay open in the dim early October morning light.

I picked up the red key and unlocked first the wrist shackles, then the blue key for my ankles and then finally, reaching around the back of my head, my fingers found the padlock behind me and I unlocked and removed my hood using the green key. I massaged my cheeks and shook out my hair before replacing the keys in the key box and closing the lid.

I was well trained by My Owner so the routine was familiar and automatic. I placed the shackles, hood and padlocks next to the key box on the floor beside the bedside table. I looked in the nearby mirror to check that my girdle, stockings and sheer nightie were still acceptable before I knelt down in front of the bedside camera and bowed my head to wait.

After a few moments Master's voice emerged from the camera's small speaker.

"Good morning Slut. Did you sleep well?" he asked.

I replied without hesitation, "Yes thank you Sir I did. Thank you for once again making sure that I was securely locked away. How may I serve you Master?"

"Is your bottle full sissy?" My Master quickly barked in response.

Glancing down I saw that my night bottle was just over half full, so I removed the silicon tube and external catheter that hugged my chastity cage.

"Not quite Sir," as I held the bottle up to the camera to demonstrate.

"Very well Sissy, you may drink that after topping it up with water"

"Thank you Sir. Can I serve you further?"

"I have no other immediate needs that you can meet from there Sissy. You may now shower and dress for work."

I got to my feet and after removing my sheer nightie, I carefully unclipped and removed my stockings before examining them in the light from the window. I spied a couple of minor snags but concluded they were still wearable.

I knew I was in need of some new pairs of stockings anyway so as I unzipped and started unclipping my girdle I called out clearly, "Alexa, add stockings to my shopping list".

Thankfully there were no misunderstandings and Alexa responded, "I have added stockings to your shopping list."

I dropped my girdle and bra into the washing basket then headed naked into the bathroom. I glanced at myself in the bathroom mirror.

'Not bad for an old slut' I thought, though my hair is more peppered than I would like, I can still scrub up nicely.

I let the cold tap run into the sink for a moment before topping up my night bottle with water as ordered and, taking my time, I drank down the honey-coloured contents gratefully as I was thirsty. 8 hours locked up and gagged in a cage tends to do that to you.

I turned on the shower and as it warmed up I cleaned my teeth and applied cleanser to my face. By the time I had sorted out the remnants of last night's makeup, the shower was ready for me and I stepped gingerly into the steaming cascade. I noted that my toenails could do with new coat.

'Always the little toe. How does my little toe manage to shed nail polish so quickly?', I thought to myself.

After a few moments with the soap, shampoo, conditioner and razors, I turned the shower as hot as it would go, then back to stone cold before shutting it off and stepping out. Now I was awake, tingling all over and ready for my body cream, then I could sort out my hair and apply a light moisturising foundation and a touch of matte lip gloss that no one would spot on the webcam.

Heading back into the bedroom, I fetched a crisp white shirt and a pair of black pleated trousers from the wardrobe. Both were from John Lewis and, unless you looked really closely, you could not tell that they fastened up 'the other way'. A world away from the Hugo Boss suits and double cuff Pink's shirts that I used to wear, I thought with a wry inner smile.

From the drawer I retrieved a recently washed panty girdle and camisole. After donning these I once more studied the stockings I had worn last night. The strengthening morning light revealed that the snags were worse than I had first thought, but I was content that they would do for another night. However I was after a grey pair rather than tan to wear during the day.

I took a new pair from my stockings drawer and after gathering them carefully in my hands, smoothed them up my legs making sure that the heel and toe were nicely settled. I fastened the many clips on the stocking tops and smoothed the firm panty girdle over my buttocks and midriff. I loved the sensation of the firm panty girdle gripping me and the clips tugging my stockings tight. The additional clips that I had sewed onto the girdle helped make sure that my stockings were held high and tight on my legs.

After putting on my shirt and trousers, I took a good look in the mirror to check that I was presentable, slipped my stockinged feet into my loafers and headed downstairs. By now, coffee was looming large in my mind.

At just before 8am, I was sat in front of the laptop ready for the first call of the day with a large black coffee by my elbow.

"Morning everyone. Did we finally get those shipping figures in from Asia last night? How are they looking?"

If only they knew...

*********************************************************

"...well can you make sure that they understand how important that delivery is. We need that batch by the 10th. I am relying on you to make sure that Hollingworths come through with that delivery please. They know their metrics are down at the moment, so they should be working their arses off to get it sorted. Understand? Thanks.

OK listen, if you need anything over the next couple of days, you will have to contact Sam as I will be out of the office and I won't have a signal. I'll be back online Tuesday after the Bank Holiday. Have a good evening and enjoy your weekend.

Cheers, bye."

Headset off, I sat back and contemplated the ceiling for a few moments and thought about the contrasts in my life.

Organised manager by day, locked in bondage at night, slut serving My Master at the weekend!

Closing my eyes for a moment, I envisioned what needed to do before I headed off to My Owner's house. The trip was about 30 mins (give or take traffic) and I still needed to sort out my hair and makeup. I could get changed into something more feminine when I arrived (as was permitted).

My bags were already packed as I had prepared those last night. A final check just to make sure that I had everything wouldn't go amiss though. I don't want a repeat of last time...or maybe I do I thought with a small smile!

I turned off the office mobile and hit 'Shutdown' on the laptop and as it whirred down to a silence, WhatsApp pinged on my pink sissy phone. I picked it up quickly as that could only be one person

"Good afternoon slut. Have you had a productive day? Are you ready for the long weekend?" was the message waiting for me when I opened up the app.

"Yes Sir. I have just finished and I was about to sort myself out for the drive across to you. Is there anything that you would especially like me to bring Master?" I typed quickly by way of a response.

After a brief puase his response arrived, "I have guests tomorrow evening, so I will need you to prepare dinner for 4 people. Roasted red pepper soup followed by salmon en croute I think sissy. You will need your presentable maid's dress, not the short one this time. What do you suggest for dessert slut?"

"Tiramisu Sir?" I offered gingerly.

"Sounds fine. Call in at Waitrose on your way. I have a wine order waiting that you can pick up for me at the same time. I also need you to pick up more lubricant and condoms"

"Yes Sir - thank you Sir," I typed without hesitation.

"Good. I will expect you here by 1900 this evening and you may arrive fully en femme tonight given the shopping trip"

"Yes Master of course - thank you"

Masters final curt message arrived almost immediately, "You are dismissed slut."

I looked at the status bar on the laptop. It read 1710. Not long enough, not long enough by far I thought. I will need to hurry.

*********************************************************

By 1840 I was in the Mini, bags packed, checked and rechecked in the small boot behind me, but running about ten minutes behind as I pulled into Waitrose car park.

The damp October evening air seemed to cling to my stockinged legs as I opened the car door and swivelled my legs out of the driving seat demurely. I don't know whether my growing goosebumps were caused by the autumnal chill, my impending entrance into the supermarket or that fact that I was on my way to My Owner's and running behind schedule.

I walked to the front door of Waitrose and took hold of a trolley. Shit! I saw that I had lost a nail somewhere in my haste. I would have to sort that when I finished shopping and was back in the car. My spare nails were in the bags in the boot so I would have to dig them out - yet more time wasted.

I took a deep breath to calm myself (as I always do) and stepped into Waitrose.

The security guard looked up at me as the doors hissed open and seeing nothing untoward, he looked back down to the cameras on the podium in front of him. I tried to relax though the butt plug I had placed in me before I left prevented me from relaxing too much. I pushed my trolley to the grocery section to pick up some fresh vegetables and watercress shaking my head at the sight of only 9 painted nails gripping the trolley handle. I walked over to the healthcare aisles to pick up a box of condoms and a tube of KY jelly before heading towards the fish counter.

"Hello Madam - I'll be with you in a tick," beamed the lady behind the counter over her shoulder to me as she dried her hands.

She turned and regarded me with a slightly quizzical smile. It was always the older ladies that read me close up, most men couldn't tell unless they spent a while with me. Men were normally looking at my legs in my seamed stockings and paying scant attention to the rest of me.

"I'd like some salmon please. Enough for four people," I asked thoughtfully as I considered the display of ice and fish in front of me

"Yes of course. How are you cooking that?" she replied with a friendly smile.

I looked up towards her, "En croute" I replied with a smile of my own

"Lovely. I have a piece here that is the same thickness all over. That would do nicely don't you think Madam?"

"Perfect. Thank you"

She expertly weighed, priced, wrapped the salmon and, smiling still, handed it over the counter to me. I dropped it into the trolley next to the veg, condoms and lubricant.

"I love your hair, reminds me a bit of my Mum bless her. You have a wonderful evening," she said in a low conspiratorial voice with a big wink.

I blinked in surprise and replied, "Thank you, I will."

Ego thoroughly bolstered, I picked up a roll of ready made puff pastry, some Cornish salted butter, a pot of cream and a tiramisu from the deli and dairy fridges.

At the checkout, the silent androgynous teenager behind the till paid no real attention to me as all the items passed through the scanner, despite the presence of the KY and Durex. Their badge read 'Skye (they/them)' so I have no idea whether they were clueless, ignorant or respectful. In any case, there were no issues with paying and I walked over to the seemingly empty customer service desk.

"Hello. How can I help?" came a pleasant deep baritone voice from behind me.

As I turned I could see his vivid blue eyes move deliciously slowly up my legs to take in my dress through my open coat until he was looking into my eyes. He regarded me with a wide smile that made me feel welcome, nervous and very horny all at the same time.

My clitty twitched in its steel cage and I felt a drip of pre-cum land on the bare flesh above my stocking top.

"I'd like to pick up a wine order please. The name is Hamilton," I blurted quickly.

"Ah yes of course, it is here ready for him. Mr Hamilton telephoned this morning to say that his housemaid would be calling in. Is he well?"

"Very well thank you," I replied hesitantly

"Glad to hear it, always a pleasure to serve Mr Hamilton. Don't you agree?" he replied smiling confidently.

Taken somewhat aback by this double-entendre (intentional or not), I dropped my eyes momentarily to the floor automatically.

"Indeed. Well, thank you Mr...?"

"Mr James. I'm the wine, beer and spirits manager here"

He stepped closer to speak quietly to me, "I know Mr Hamilton has exacting requirements, so come directly to me in the future Christine"

"I...I will...I will yes...thank you Sir," I stammered automatically in my dazed response

Turning away from me he called to the trolley assistant in a high-viz vest, "Paul, will you take this lady's wine to her car for me please?"

Turning back to me he gave me a very sexy grin, "See you again soon."

Paul took hold of the trolley containing the two boxes of wine and indicating that I should go first asked, "After you Madam, if you could show me where your car is parked, I'll pop these in the boot for you."

I walked ahead of Paul and could imagine his eyes, as well as those of the very sexy Mr James, following the swish of my nyloned legs as I made my way out of the store and over to my car.

************************************************************************

It was 1914 as I pulled into the driveway of my Owner's house and parked the Mini on the gravel near the front door. The security lights came on and I hastily checked the replacement nail that I had fixed in the car in Waitrose car park. I reached over and picked up the beige sling back heels from the passenger well, pushed my seat back and changed from the simple loafers to the sling backs, checked my face in the mirror and stepped out into the harsh, white glare of the security lights.

I tottered around to the rear, pulled my bags from the boot and stepped up to the front door. I unlocked the shiny black modern door with the key My Master had given me, and pushed it open. The hallway light came on and I dropped my bags quickly, removed my coat and placed it on one of the hooks by the door. Once more I nervously checked my makeup and hair and glanced at my bracelet watch. Christ! 1919. This is not good, not good at all.

Taking the collar from the hall stand, I placed it around my neck and locked it in place behind me. I noticed with a start that the lettering on it read "Stupid Slut". I then fastened and locked the leather cuffs around my nyloned ankles and then finally, my wrists. I knelt down (not easy given the 20 inch length of chain between my cuffed ankles) and bowed my head to look at the wooden floor.

I was late. I waited my fate.

After some time I heard footsteps coming down the hallway towards me from the rear of the house. The black shoes paused in front of me. With a sigh My Owner slowly circled around and came to stop behind me.

"You're late slut. That will cost you some privileges," he stated slowly and quietly

I tried to respond, "Yes Sir I am sorry..." but he cut me off

"Be quiet. I have not finished yet. Is the shopping still in the Mini?"

"Yes Sir", I replied anxiously.

In an exasperated voice Master asked, "Is it locked slave?"

"No Sir," I replied in a timid crestfallen voice.

My Master reached down and I placed a large ball gag against my lips. I opened my mouth wide reflexively as he placed the gag in my mouth, tightened the straps around my head and I heard the click of the lock.

He then wove his hand into the side of my hair, bent down, and tilting my head to one side, kissed my ear gently while whispering quietly and slowly, "You are locked though aren't you sissy?"

Kiss, "My locked sissy"

Another kiss, "My mature sissy nylon slut locked away just for me"

Another kiss but longer this time, "I can do whatever I wish to you and you like that don't you slut? Now get up, stand by the coats and face the wall while I decide what to do with you"

With that he let go of my hair and stood back a pace. I could feel him watching me as I unsteadily rose from the floor and shuffled over to the wall by the coats. I placed my face close to the wall as Master went to the Mini and retrieved the shopping bags and the boxes of wine.

"Did Mr James speak with you?" he asked casually as the door clicked closed behind him.

I nodded and mumbled in affirmation as best I could with my face close to the wall.

"He's a very good friend of mine and knows all about you. Everything!" he added emphatically.

Seeing me jerk in shocked reaction to his words he continued, "He is coming to dinner tomorrow so I expect you to treat him with all due respect. Now stay there. Don't you dare move."

As his words sunk in Master walked down the hallway, switched off the lights and closed the door behind him leaving me alone in the dark.

*******************************************************************************

I am not sure how long I had been waiting there, dribbling around the ball gag and swaying gently on my high heels, but eventually the door opened and the lights came on.

"Follow me sissy," he commanded quietly.

I shuffled away from the wall and turned around to look at my Master properly for the first time that night. He was dressed in smart black trousers and a simple pale blue shirt underneath a navy cashmere sweater. His greying hair was brushed back slightly and I could smell his cologne. Master always smelled lovely. He had removed his shoes and socks and was now barefoot on the wooden floor.

He turned and walked down the hallway into the rear lounge. I followed behind him as best I could.

"Stand in front of me sissy," he ordered as he sat down in a chair by the fireplace.

He regarded me as he tapped his hand on the arm of the leather chair for a few seconds.

"Your service tonight has been disappointing Christine," he began.

Now that he had used my name, I knew it was serious.

"You know that we have a relationship based on performance. You perform for me. You serve me. Do not you not?" he asked rhetorically.

I nodded weakly.

He slapped his hand down on the arm of the chair as he barked a quickfire response, "And yet you have failed me today and tonight!"

What had I done? I racked my brain for any transgressions. I had asked permission to go to the toilet on WhatsApp. I had weighed and logged my salad at lunchtime. I had responded to his messages in good time.

Apart from being late to arrive, I could not think of anything else.

He leaned forward and looked at me with a slight smile.

"What did you not do today Christine? What did you do that you should not have done? Let me tell you what I observed on the cameras;

Firstly you failed to wash and dry your night bottle properly. That is unclean and nasty.

Secondly you should have set aside those stockings that you wore to sleep in last night. They can be used to tie or gag you, but they are not suitable for wearing again. Yet you intended to wear them again I assume. Even I could see the snags in them over the camera.

Finally you were late. Very late"

I closed my eyes and bowed my head as my heart sank with each reprimand.

"There will be some consequences tonight slut. Mark my words. Now on your knees and hold your hands out in front of you," he ordered

I dropped to my knees as best I could, bowed my head and held out my hands.

chrissiej
chrissiej
17 Followers
12