Long Weekend 01 - Rushing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the lock on one of the cuffs click open and the chain fall away as he opened it.

"Remove your dress sissy and place each hand either side of your neck collar"

I quickly undid my dress, slid my arms out of it and let it drop down to gather around my knees on the floor. From my position I surreptitiously watched his eyes greedily take in my tight girdle, bra and stockings.

"All mine," I heard him whisper with a sigh.

He refastened my wrist cuff with the chain running behind my neck and through the D ring at the rear of my collar. He then unlocked and removed my gag.

"Ask me to suck my cock slut,", he said with hoarse lust in his voice

I begged, "Please Master. May I suck your cock Sir?"

"Do you think that will make amends sissy?" he teased.

"No Sir, but it will go some way to showing you that I am sorry," I responded sorrowfully

He leant further forward and said in a quiet, controlled voice, "No I don't think it will sissy. You like sucking my cock. You like tasting my cock. You like taking my cum. It is hardly a chore for you is it? It is hardly a punishment is it?"

I shook my head and the chain confining my wrists jangled.

He leant back in the chair and slowly said, "You may taste your Owner's cock now slut"

Shuffling forward on my knees, I looked at my Master's groin. The bulge in his trousers was obvious. He was hard and waiting for me. My Master was hard. For me. For my mouth.

I tilted my neck to one side and with one hand I was able to grasp the zip on his trouser fly. Pulling the zipper down gently I could now see his underpants. I reached up further still with one hand and with some difficulty, undid the hook and button at his waist. With a sigh he lifted himself up and shuffled his trousers down to reveal the outline of his hard cock in his tightening underpants.

I felt the girdle holding me firmly and my stockings tighten in their clips behind me as I bent forward again. Feeling the plug in me start to move, I tensed my muscles to hold it firmly in place. I began by kissing his cock while it lay confined and straining encased in the clean white cotton that was soptted with the pre-cum starting to show though. I kissed and licked at it eagerly through his pants. I could smell his cock and the fresh scent of laundry and as a background fragrance, his cologne.

This was where I came alive. I was fully made up, earrings swaying, red painted nails, dressed in a bra, tight girdle and stockings to please my Master and about to give him pleasure. In doing so I knew that I would feel happy and content. I loved these clothes and I loved giving my Master pleasure.

This was my life, and this was my proper place in it. I was his sissy nylon slut and I loved being here with him.

"Pull my pants down with your teeth sissy," he breathed huskily.

With agonising difficulty I pulled first one side and then the other and worked his underpants down to release his hard cock.

I kissed the hot head of his cock as it started to emerge from his foreskin. I held the head in my lips and started to kiss and suck him gently. I focused on just the head to begin with but then more of his shaft as I made it slippery with my saliva laden kisses, licks and very gentle nibbles.

I could feel more of the head emerging as I worked on it and I could taste more of his pre-cum. I focused on the top half of his shaft for a while until the foreskin was completely back and the hot red head was fully emerged and engorged. I licked and kissed the underside of his head and made sure that gave it all my attention just as he had trained me.

"Good girl," I heard my Master sigh contentedly to himself as I settled down into my task.

I relaxed my lips and increased the amount of cock that I had in my mouth on the downstroke but increased the pressure as I came back on the upstroke so that he could feel my lips and tongue firmly on the underside of the head. Up and down his shaft, over and over, again and again. Sometimes rapidly and urgently and other times slowly and tenderly. I felt him shiver as I knew that he liked this. He liked the feeling of envelopment as well as the pressure on the hot head right where the foreskin joins. He liked me to work on that area especially.

He had trained me over many months of practice and I was eager once again to demonstrate that which I had learned.

Concentrating on the head for a few moments more, I sucked the very tip gently in my lips and swirled my tongue and lips around the opening.

I began to moan as I tasted my lipstick mixed with the taste and texture of his pre-cum slippery cock.

His hands came up to the back of my head and gripped me firmly as I took him down into my mouth. I managed to keep my gagging to a minimum as he slipped down my throat as far as I could take him. I concentrated on maintaining the rhythms of pressure and relaxation as he guided my head up and down over his urgent cock faster and faster.

I could feel his legs and stomach muscles tensing up as he approached the point of no return and then with a deep animal grunt his cock started twitching in time with his hip thrusts as he climaxed.

I felt his hot sweet cum hit the top of my mouth in strong spurts and I paused to make sure that I didn't miss any. With a satisfied moan, I took his shaft down deep into my mouth again and focused on his pleasure. His release. His cum.

I was nothing at this point.

I only existed to give him pleasure and make him feel worshipped, adored and, dare I say it, loved.

My cock was straining in the chastity cage and my pre-cum was oozing down to pool between my stockinged knees. I didn't care.

If I gave him pleasure and served him well then perhaps I would get to cum at some point soon, but that was immaterial. That was irrelevant.

I was immaterial, I was irrelevant.

My Master and My Master's pleasure was the sole focus of my energy and concentration.

After a few moments I felt his body slowly relax and his hands release their frantic grip from my head. I duly relaxed as I kissed and licked his semi hard cock clean of any remanants of saliva and cum. I continued to do this as he placed his hands back on the arms of the leather chair.

"Good sissy. You liked that didn't you?"

I replied honestly and contentedly as i looked up at him, "Yes Sir. Thank you Sir"

"Did you drop any of my cum anywhere?" as he looked down at me between his legs.

I shifted slightly in my kneeling position, somewhat awkardly given that my hands were still restrained either side of my collar.

"No Sir. I swallowed and licked it all," I beamed

His sharp retort came quickly to wipe the expression off my face, "Excellent. Then you won't need any supper!"

Without waiting (or expecting a response) he leaned down, unfastened my hands and pulled the chain from my collar. He gestured that I should bow my head and he then refastened the ball gag in my mouth and tightened the strap behind my neck. My hands were left cuffed but no longer chained together.

Pulling my head up by my chin, he kissed me once or twice on my gagged lips, made himself presentable and then settled back into his chair.

"Gather your dress, head upstairs and place your things in the small box room. Change into your normal maid's uniform and present your self to me back here as quick as you can. Off you go sissy."

With a wave of his hand he dismissed me.

12