Long Weekends Pt. 01

Story Info
Holidays are better with family especially for Landon.
5.3k words
4.7
29.8k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Wednesday before Thanksgiving and I had just gotten home from the gym when my mom yelled downstairs to tell me to straighten up my "areas" About a year ago I moved into the downstairs bedroom and while I was loving the added freedom and privacy, it came with the expectation that I was responsible for the entire basement, but totally worth it since I mostly have the family room to myself with the awesome TV, pool table, bar area on top of having my own room and bathroom finally.

I was reluctantly picking up dirty clothes from the floor in my room when I got a notification on my phone. It was my cousins on my mom's side, Tommy and Andy, in our group text.

Tommy: "Andy's guy finally came through so we'll have the goods for the long weekend."

Andy: "I always do and you guys owe me."

Me: "Nice. Can't wait. What's the ETA?"

Tommy: "We're thinking about 8"

Me: "Andy brining the new Jeep?"

Andy: "How else would we get there?"

Me: "Idk. Your parents? Lol"

Tommy: "Your mom didn't tell you? They're going to our other grandparents."

Me: "Love them, but that's awesome! And can't wait to check out the Jeep."

I have a pretty tight-knit family and we always get together at my Grandparents for holidays. For as long as I can remember my aunt, uncle and cousins, who live in the big city a couple hours away have always stayed with us when they come to visit since we live pretty close to our Grandparents place.

Since Tommy is about a year younger than me and Andy is not quite a year older we've pretty much grown up together. We don't get to hang as often as we used to since we're always busy with school and sports, but they're the closest thing to brothers for me since my little sister Debra is my only sibling.

I finished vacuuming the family room floor and grabbed my hockey bag to bring it to my bedroom just as my sister Deb came downstairs to ask when our cousins were arriving for my mom.

She said our dad was going to give her a ride to my grandparents house since she was going to stay with them where a couple of our girl cousins would also be for the weekend. It seems like this weekend is getting better and better, less parents and no sister to worry about for the whole Thanksgiving weekend.

After I finished cleaning my room I hopped in the shower since I was pretty gross from the gym. As I toweled off after the shower I started to feel pretty horny and as I'm slipping on some fresh underwear my dick was already semi-hard and slightly tenting my boxers.

Thought I might as well take care of it now since I wouldn't have any time alone for the next few days with my cousins around, so I hopped on one of my favorite sites at my desk with my thick seven-inch caramel-toned dick poking through the fly of my boxers.

I love the site because it's got all kinds of videos from pro to amateur and you can discover pretty much anything. A little while back I was just clicking through clips with my dick in my hand when I clicked on a clip of a guy sucking another guy out of curiosity and I felt my dick pulse almost immediately when I saw this guy that looked like me, a muscular but twinky looking guy, sucking off a guy that looked like he could be a college football quarterback.

As much fun as I've had with girls, there was something primal about watching guys lustfully going at each other and since then I've been watching guy on guy about seventy-five percent of the time. I was watching one of my favorite amateur videos where these guys, looking like some kind of teammates, are taking turns face fucking each other on the edge of a bed and just as I'm getting into it, I hear my mom yell down that my cousins are here.

I closed my laptop and hurriedly threw on a shirt and jeans, then attempted to tuck my boner into my waistband hoping it wouldn't be noticeable as I made my way out of my room and up the stairs. Just as I go to open the door from the basement my cousin Tommy swings the door open with a big grin on his face.

He jokingly says, "I was just about to come down and see whats keeping you from seeing your favorite cousins."

I make my way outside to the driveway with Tommy to find my parents and sister checking out Tommy's new-to-him awesome black Jeep with a soft-top. We stood around catching up for a few minutes before my dad and sister left so my dad could drop-off my sister at our grandmas, and I helped my cousins bring their stuff downstairs where they would be staying with me.

Once we were downstairs and away from my mom it was time to checkout the goods and my cousins really came through, we had an ounce of weed and two liters of liquor for the weekend along with the new Madden for Xbox.

My dad picked up pizza on the way home and after we ate with my parents we brought the rest to the basement and fired up the Xbox on the big TV. They forgot to bring an extra controller and I only had two so as Andy and I played a game Tommy made us some mixed drinks and rolled a few joints. One of my favorite things about our basement is my basically private walkout onto the patio where the hot tub sits under the deck.

We decided to paused the game, step outside and smoke our first joint for the night. As we were headed out I could've sworn I saw Andy's hand not so mistakenly brush against Tommy's crotch as he followed him out onto the patio, but since I'm a lightweight I thought it was certainly the alcohol getting to me. While trying not to wake up my parents, we quietly goofed around and talked while smoking and drinking, then went back inside.

We played some more and I think Andy was even more stoned than me since I beat him at his own game. We have always been really competitive with each other and laughingly I told Andy, "throw Tommy the controller so I can school him too," but Tommy had another idea, he thought we should play a game of pool. I told him even though my parents are two floors up on the second-floor we would still have to be careful not to be too loud since they were asleep, and we decided to play cut-throat so that Andy could join in as well.

We've been playing this game for years, the point is that you keep as many balls as you can on the table while trying to knock off the other players and winner gets to make a new rule for the next round. When we were younger it was usually goofy stuff, but to my surprise Andy won the first round and with a devilish grin said, "boys were going to up the ante this time around and every time one of your balls gets knocked off the table you have to remove some clothing."

Like I said, we were very competitive and also very close, we had even jerked off together over the years, but always with blanket covering us or inside our shorts. Anyway, I glanced over at Tommy who had a smirk on his face, looked back at Andy and said "game on," and Tommy agreed as well.

Since Andy won he got to shoot first as Tommy and I kept drinking, and the first ball in the pocket was one of mine so I had to remove my shirt. I teasingly swung it around my head after I took it off as Tommy playfully whistled and remarked, "man I wish I could have that skin tone year round."

I may not have mentioned that I'm mixed, my dad is black and mom is white, and they are my cousins on my mom's side but that's never been an issue in my family. Anyway we were all shirtless now, it was my turn to shoot, and while I was lining-up my shot Tommy walked towards the hallway as he said "Landon I'm going to grab your laptop so we can play some music."

I felt a knot in my stomach as soon as I remembered that I hadn't had time to close the browser with my favorite video still up, and just then Tommy came back with a smirk on his face, but he said nothing and music was already playing as he sat the laptop on the bar near the pool-table. I hoped there had been some glitch or maybe I did close the browser because even though I know my cousins are pretty open-minded I really hadn't fully processed my curiosity about other guys myself and wasn't ready for this to come up.

We joked around, drank and played some more until somehow the little shit Andy won again, only loosing his shirt and socks, while I had just lost my boxers too joining his big brother Tommy in nudity. Tommy wasn't that much older than me, but I couldn't keep myself from glancing over and admiring how much more hair he had than me and how his large, heavy swinging balls under what must have been a five-inch soft dick seemed perfectly proportioned with his six-foot tall athletic frame.

As Tommy was drinking taking another swig from his drink he said, "Andy I don't know how you keep winning but what's next?" and Andy replied "how about we get in the hot-tub for a bit and smoke another joint before we continue?" so I grabbed a pair of shorts and some towels then we all headed back outside to the patio.

They were already outside and Andy stripping the rest of the way down when I got there, and when he saw me with the shorts he said, "What do you need those for? You losers are already naked and I don't mind joining you" so I threw the shorts on the chair and hoped in naked to join Tommy who was already looking comfortable and gave me a head-nod as he sparked the joint.

We had been in the hot tub for a little bit and we were all pretty buzzed, feeling nice and comfortable in the hot tub when Andy said he was going to grab more drinks inside. Tommy and I both threw our empty cups at him as he got out and told him to fill us up too. Completely naked except for a dark blue baseball cap covering his dark brown hair, I was surprised how attracted I was to the sight of his muscular and slightly fuzzy ass flexing as he climbed out of the tub.

Andy and I were pretty much the same size and both with athletic bodies more like basketball players, but he was about five-foot nine to my five-eleven frame. Still I couldn't believe myself, was I seriously checking out my own cousins?

The thought quickly left my mind when Tommy said, "so I saw your computer and I want to let you know your secret is safe with me."

I was mortified and the first thing I could think to say was "I was just curious, please Tommy don't tell anyone, not even Andy!"

He laughed and said, "Don't worry man, I won't say anything. Besides, I'd be lying if I said I didn't check it out from time to time"

I was intrigued and was going to ask more, but just then Andy came back outside with more drinks and got back in the hot tub.

We sparked another joint and as we passed it around and talked about girls I felt Tommy's foot rub against my thigh, but didn't think much of it at first. It wasn't even midnight yet, but between the drinks and weed I was feeling pretty good.

Fortunately the bubbles and darkness were obscuring the fact that his foot lightly rubbing my thigh was having an effect on this horny young dude and just as I went to turned to pass the joint to Andy I felt Tommy's foot brush against my increasingly hard dick.

I looked over at him and he had that same devilish grin that he shared with his brother and now I knew it was intentional as he did it again just then, even with his brother right there with us. The repeated caress of Tommy's foot against my dick was making it extremely hard to act normal as we finished passing the joint around between the three of use and I was already frustrated since I usually jerk off multiple times per day and wasn't able to get off at all today or before they showed up.

The joint was done and I was relieved when Tommy suggested we go back inside, but I had to hide this boner so I let them get out first.

My boner was going down a bit as they grabbed towels and went inside, but just as I was trying to quickly grab a towel and follow them in Andy turned around, laughed and said, "Holy shit Tommy, looks like cousin Landon really enjoyed the hot tub"

Trying to deflect somewhat I replied, "Yeah, yeah, laugh it up, but you wish you had a piece like this" and I gripped my dick and waved it around.

"How do you know? Looks about the same size as mine to me." Andy replied.

Just then Tommy laughed and remarked "jeez guys, how about we just keep the competition on games."

Back inside, we threw on some gym shorts, turned some quiet music back on and got back to playing pool. Since Andy won the last game, he decided the winner of the next game would receive a massage from the other two. A massage seemed a little intimate for a group of guys, but I was feeling pretty uninhibited and I guess they were too. We laughed, joked, and drank more while the music played until I was finally the winner.

Even though I was slightly uncomfortable, a massage was seeming pretty awesome since I was still a bit sore from my workout earlier and so I got face down on the floor over near the coffee table to await my prize. Andy got down on his knees and started working my shoulders and upper back while Tommy started on my legs.

As Andy moved around and worked up and down my back I could feel his dick brushing against the top of my head, and between the thought of his dick that close and both of their hands on me I could feel my erection slowly building again underneath me, which only got worse as Tommy's hands made their way further up my legs and finally nearly to my ass.

They stopped and I really wasn't thinking clearly when I turned over and started to sit up revealing my tented gym shorts from bare dick underneath the thin white fabric. The next part went so quickly.

It was Tommy who remarked first saying, "Damn Landon. Looks like it wasn't your backside that needed all the attention."

I was trying to reply when I felt Andy press my shoulders back to the floor. At the same time Tommy started working up my legs again like nothing was happening and Andy was working on the front of my shoulder and chest.

I was confused and said, "Sorry guys I just haven't gotten off in awhile, but you guys can totally stop and we'll call it fair."

Andy was saying, "Don't worry it happens to me all the time" as he leaned forward and his hands made their way down my front side, I felt that his dick was at least semi-hard when it brushed against my forehead through the fabric of his shorts.

It was like a bolt when I felt Tommy's hand make its way up the inside of my thigh across my balls and around the base of my boner, he gave it a tug and said, "looks like you were right, go for it brother!"

My mind was racing and I wasn't sure what he meant, but I was so horny and my body was frozen so was all I could do was moan when Andy leaned forward over me again, reached into the waistband of my shorts and grabbed my cock lightly stroking it.

He had taken my lack of protest as an invite to keep going, so he turned his hat backwards as he leaned over exposing my hard dick and started licking the pre-cum on my tip causing me to shiver with pleasure.

I couldn't believe my younger cousin was tonguing the tip of my dick with his brother, my older cousin, watching, but I was also overcome with lust and started rubbing my face against his hard dick through the fabric of his shorts that were pressing against my face, and I moaned loudly when Andy took my entire length into his mouth then quickly removed it teasing me.

Tommy slid his hand out that was up my shorts and watched us for a couple seconds as he took a couple more swigs from his drink.

Tommy looked incredibly sexy standing there watching with that sexy devilish grin again along with an almost comical tent in the front of his gym shorts. Andy was teasing my dick with his mouth, as his thinly gym short clad dick was in my face.

Tommy moved around behind Andy and started to slide Andy's gym shorts down causing Andy's bare balls to hit my lips with his dick stick straight out horizontal over my chest.

If you had told me earlier today this was going to happen I would have said there was no way in hell, but what happened next was the beginning of something new for me and I wanted it so badly that it just felt right even though I knew it was wrong.

I guess I wasn't mistaken earlier when I thought I saw Andy's hand brush against Tommy's crotch and I hardly believed it but even upside down I could see that Tommy was rimming Andy's ass.

My attention was quickly refocused when Tommy reached between Andy and I to work Andy's hard 6 and a half-inch dick into my mouth without protest.

I didn't have time to think about the fact that Andy was right, his dick was basically the same size as mine and we both started to pick up the pace as I worked my head up to take in more of his dick as he worked his mouth down on mine.

It was clear the alcohol was having an affect because there is no way I could normally be this turned on and horny without cumming already.

Suddenly Andy's cock twitched in my mouth a bit and I felt the vibrations as he moaned on my dick. Tommy was actually pressing the tip of what must have been an 8 inch dick into Andy's ass.

From what I had seen in videos and from my experience with my own fingers, I assumed Andy had taken a dick before because soon Tommy was completely sunk into Andy's ass, pressing Andy's somehow even harder dick all the way into my throat, gagging me.

Tommy picked up the pace, as did Andy and I on each others cocks and it didn't take long before we both exploded into each others mouths almost simultaneously.

I was in a daze and I felt an uncontrollable rush building and tried to warn Andy, but with Tommy fucking his dick into my mouth it was just mumbling.

I let go what felt like the biggest load of life into Andy's mouth and he greedily sucked it down.

It's good thing I dick filling my mouth because there is no way I wouldn't have been loud enough to wake up my parents on the second-floor otherwise.

Just as the third or fourth gush of cum was shooting out of my dick and into Andy's mouth I felt his dick swell and twitch.

There was no time or way to turn back now, and though I was a little apprehensive I picked up the pace to suck even harder as Andy's cock above me began flooding my mouth with hot seed.

I tried doing what I had seen in so many videos, but there was too much and too fast. I chocked and coughed a little and felt some spilling onto my face as he continued to unload into my mouth.

I was in a daze and feeling satisfied if not a little spent, but Andy was still slurping lightly at my softening cock as Tommy started to pick up his pace fucking Andy's ass.

I was glad he was seemingly close because I was starting to feel suffocated with Andy's cum filled bush rubbing against my face and his plump dick still in my mouth.

With a few more thrusts from Tommy, I felt Andy shake above me as Tommy filled Andy's ass with his load.

After what seemed like forever, Tommy finally pulled out and let Andy up off me. As Andy got back upright on his knees his sloppy dick dragged across my face and forehead leaving a trail of sticky cum.

"Haha, that was awesome, but looks like you two need to get back in the hot tub," Tommy remarked as he stood pulling his shorts back up.

Andy leaned down and quickly kissed my lips before standing up. Watching him lick his own transferred cum from his face as he stood and pulled those sexy gym shorts back up was so incredibly hot and I had never been so conflicted in my life. On one hand I was deeply aroused, but at the same time these were my first cousins and on top of that they had apparently been fucking each other.

I grabbed my drink from the coffee table and joined them over by the bar where they grabbed a couple slices of cold pizza.

Andy laughed and said, "Seriously Landon you have jizz all over your face and chest" I grinned and said "Well whose fault is that?"

I couldn't believe this didn't feel awkward at all, we were just standing there eating pizza like nothing happened. We decided to go for one last smoke and dip in the hot tub before bed.

12