Long Weekends Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had to go help our grandpa pretty early tomorrow, on Thanksgiving morning, so we shouldn't be up later than two or three in the morning. I dipped my face in the water to get the drying cum off my face and as we sat in the hot tub, we continued to drink a little more and pass around two more joints while we talked.

I found out that Tommy had actually been fucking Andy for a couple years now, and apparently Andy had suspected I might be interested when he saw me checking them out the last time we all jerked off together so they put together a little plan to see how far I might go. I can't say I had ever thought about going as far as things went tonight, but I can admit I had though about what their dicks might look like.

After we dried off and went back inside we decided to clean up a bit and head to my room and get ready for bed. I had already setup a twin air-mattress on the floor next to the bed in my room, but when I told them one could sleep there and the other could share my queen-size it became clear they had other ideas.

I went over and locked my bedroom door then went to take a piss, and when I came out they were both and bed naked and Tommy was already spooning Andy so I turned out the lights and jumped in behind Tommy. I tried to fall asleep, but it wasn't long before my dick started to respond to the feel of Tommy's bare ass brushing against it.

He reached back and adjusted my dick downward so it was now between his slightly hairy ass cheeks instead of in the small of his back, but after a couple minutes I whispered, "that is only making it worse" and he responded, "well I guess we'll have to do something so we can get to bed because I'm not doing any better" and he moved my arm so my hand was resting on his also hard dick.

I couldn't believe how warm, nice and thick it felt in my hand. I hadn't even touched Andy's dick earlier even though he had basically face-fucked me so this was my first time having another guys penis in my hand and I felt a rush go through my all over again.

Apparently Andy couldn't wasn't quite ready for sleep either because just then he said, "I'm so hard, I need to cum again before I can sleep." That settled it, I'm not sure it happened but the next thing you know we're in a circle with Tommy's thick hung dick in my mouth, and Andy devouring my dick again while he was being taken care of by Tommy.

We were all sucking each other like we needed the cum and honestly I was in heaven.

I still hadn't fully shaken how bad it would be if we were caught, but with a hot mouth on my cock and my mouth full itself I really didn't care just then.

We were getting into a pretty good rhythm when I felt Andy's wet finger start to lightly poking at my hole. I had been the only one to ever touch that part of myself and again it gave me a jolt when he touched it and started pressing in with one of his fingers.

I moaned with my mouth completely full of Tommy's dick as Andy pressed in further and wiggled his finger around. He moved in and out with one then two fingers, and it was a good thing our mouths were all full of dick because the moaning was getting pretty intense, especially mine.

Fortunately my parents room was far enough away that they would never be able to hear all the sucking and slurping sounds coming from my room. Andy started squirming a bit and Tommy picked up his pace on Andy's dick. I felt the sensations from Andy's moaning and light convulsions on my cock as he emptied his balls down his brother's throat.

The sight of the hunk of a guy like Tommy sucking down a load, from Andy no less, drove me crazy as I followed by blowing my load almost immediately after. I don't know how but for the second time today it felt like I was blowing the biggest load ever into Andy's mouth and just as greedily as before he sucked down all my hot jizz without spilling a drop.

That must have really revved Tommy up because he got up, pulling his dick from my mouth and dragged me shoulders first over to the edge of my bed.

I knew exactly what he was about to do when he said, "Well you liked that video so much, now you get to try it."

He was talking about the video from my computer where the guys face-fuck each other on the edge of a bed. I can't believe this is happening right now and I certainly hadn't imagined I would be the one getting my throat fucked but here we are.

Tommy easily positioned my body and instructed me to drop my head slightly over the edge of the bed. I did as he said even though I was almost equally worried and aroused.

Tommy lined his dick up with my mouth and slowly started going deeper and deeper into my mouth.

I tried to put my hands up to stop him from going too deep, but he said "don't worry I won't hurt you" as he grabbed my wrists and held them down as he pushed more of his dick into my throat. I was apprehensive, but unbelievably turned on being dominated. Having this sexy guy fuck my face as I had seen so many times in videos.

I tried my best to suppress my gag reflex, but Tommy started going faster and deeper little by little causing me to cough and gag a little.

My eyes were watering and there was a mixture of pre-cum and saliva all over my face and Tommy's balls. His low hanging balls were making a smacking sound against my face every time he pulled out and thrust back in.

I couldn't believe this stud hadn't cum yet and even more surprising was my dick was rock hard again as I was being throat fucked by my older cousin.

I couldn't see what was happening, but Tommy said; "there you go you hound, and clean it up too." I felt hot warm liquid coating my hard dick.

The sight of Tommy thick causing my throat to bulge and me to gag had sent Andy over the edge and came again all over my dick.

I felt a warm mouth on my hard, and now wet dick again. It was Andy cleaning his own hot jizz off my dick, but he didn't stop when it was clean.

I felt Tommy's huge cock swell in my mouth and he gave one more massive thrust so his cock was forced so far down I thought my throat might be bruised and I could hardly breathe with his huge balls covering my nose.

His cock began to spasm in my mouth, and since I wasn't as practiced as Andy, I gagged and didn't even taste his load since he was shooting directly down my throat.

I couldn't taste his cum, but I could feel his dick pulsing in my throat. I was swallowing, but not fast enough as I started choking on his massive load which was too much with his thick cock shoved in so far.

As I was choking, I actually started to blow my own load and Andy was sucking it out of my cock so hard it was like he was pulling it out of my balls through my hard dick, the sensation was like nothing I'd felt before.

Tommy pulled his deflating, but still a mouthful of a cock out of my mouth as my orgasm subsided. I can't explain how incredible it felt to have my load lustfully sucked out as I was choking on cum.

Andy said, "Holy shit Landon! That was the biggest one tonight, guess you really liked that."

I was pretty embarrassed and couldn't believe something I considered so degrading had turned me on so much, but I grabbed a towel from the floor and wiped my face.

I said, "Well I guess I'm learning a lot about myself this weekend and we still have a few more days." Watching the videos before I had always pictured myself as the one fucking someone else's throat, but this experience had revealed something in me.

"Damn right!" Tommy said and he smacked me on the shoulder.

We were all truly satisfied, spent, drunk and still a little high too so it didn't take long for us to fall asleep this time around. All three of us naked and spooning in my queen size bed.

Tomorrow we would go to our Grandparents house, but I was already dreaming of what tomorrow night would hold.

12