Longest Throat Fuck of My Life

Story Info
I had my throat used for nearly three hours on a work trip.
1.9k words
4.49
16.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my hotel room nervous as hell as I was getting ready to meet my Grindr hookup for the night. I saw his message saying he was on his way to my room and I knew there was no going back now.

--------------------------------

I was out of town on a work trip for a few days and had plenty of time to myself at night after our meetings. I was casually browsing Grindr looking for someone to suck up as I was bored and horny in my hotel room.

I got a message fairly quickly from a guy who said he was interested, but he was more into fucking my throat than just getting a blowjob. I personally love having my throat dicked down so I told him I would gladly let him fuck my throat.

We exchanged quite a few messages back and forth and found out we were both in the same hotel. I did have to schedule around some work dinners I had so I couldn't do it that same night, but he was fine with it as we were both there for a few days.

We continued to message back and forth throughout the night and decided we would do it the next night when I had a free night.

He asked if I was down for a long session and I said of course. We had planned for 6:00pm so I had plenty of time before I needed to go to bed and had time to eat after we were done.

He said he wanted to just slide in and hump for an hour or two and really enjoy himself. I said that was fine and he agreed to meet me in my room after he took some viagra so he would be able to last a long time.

He ended up sending me a picture of his dick and it was quite big with a slight curve to it. It looked to be about 8 inches and I let him know that I couldn't wait to have that dick down my throat.

We stopped messaging shortly before I had to meet the rest of my work colleagues for dinner and didn't message each other again until the next day around lunch time.

I got a message from him checking to see if we were still on for the night. I let him know that we were still good to go and that I couldn't wait.

We messaged off and on throughout the day and the day seemed to drag on with how excited I was for the night.

Finally my last meeting had ended and I said goodnight to everyone before heading back to my room. I made it up to my room and showered and got myself ready before messaging telling him to head over whenever he was ready.

I received a picture of his erect cock and a message saying he was on his way and I smiled. Not long after I heard a knock on my door and went to open it revealing my hookup for the night.

He was quite a bit taller than me at around 6'1 compared to my 5'4 frame. He seemed to be in good shape and was wearing a pair of gray sweatpants that did not hide his hard cock in the slightest.

I welcomed him in and we made our way to the bed. He had told me that his favorite way to fuck throat was with me on my back with my head slightly off the edge of the bed so I already knew to get into position.

Once I was in position, I saw him with his sweatpants and underwear down to his knees before he finished sliding them off and I got a good look at the dick that would soon be massaging the inside of my throat.

He walked up to me before squatting slightly so the tip of his dick was lined up with my mouth and he brought the tip to my lips. I quickly started licking the tip and sucking gently on his tip to get him nice and coated with my saliva.

I like to consider myself an expert at throating dick, so I got to work on getting that dick wet so it would slide right into the depths of my throat easily.

He seemed to know what to do too as he slowly slid more and more of his dick in out of my mouth so it could get completely covered in my saliva.

When it was thoroughly coated, he slowly pushed his dick in my mouth and kept pushing. The initial push against my throat took a few seconds but eventually my experienced throat relented and let his cock enter.

I felt the tip enter as his cock head popped past my throat barrier lightly before I felt him venture further. I stayed relaxed and continued to relax my throat as he pushed his cock deeper and deeper into my throat until I felt his balls resting against my nose and my lips touched his waist.

He let out a deep sigh as his cock was now fully inside my throat with not a single inch not being worked by my mouth or my throat. I worked my throat around his cock and made sure to make his dick feel good as I felt it flexing deep in my throat.

He leaned forward and grabbed a pillow before resting it on my knees and calves. He then proceeded to lay down across me as he rested his full weight on me with his dick still lodged balls deep in my throat. I felt his head come in contact with the pillow on my legs and that's when he started to slowly saw his dick in and out of my throat.

We both settled into our positions and began the slow process of him slow fucking my throat while he relaxed on top of me. It was fairly easy for me as well because he was going at such a slow and gentle pace, I was able to time my breaths appropriately. Another pro of his slow approach was that I knew my throat wouldn't be very sore in the morning so I wouldn't sound sick when I spoke to my colleagues the next day.

We stayed like this for quite a while, at least 30 minutes of him just slowly working his dick in my throat. He would pull his dick out until just the tip was in my throat and I could feel his precum leaking before slowly pushing it back in until he balls smothered my nose.

He took his time with each stroke in and out with each stroke taking about four or five seconds. My throat felt amazing as I continued to feel his throat open and stretch me out and I could feel the head of his cock gently scraping along the sides of my throat.

After about 30 minutes or so he started to throw in three quick thrusts every once in a while. He kept up his slow and sensual pace but would randomly thrust in and out three time in quick succession before going back to his pace.

I noticed it was always three quick thrusts for some reason after counting a few times. He would thrust three time in and out fast and on the third thrust he would hold himself deep for a few extra seconds before slowly pulling his dick out and going back to the slow pace.

He kept this up for probably another 15 minutes or so before he started to slightly pick up his pace. Now the thrusts were about two seconds in and two seconds out so still not viciously fast but definitely a bit quicker than his other pace.

He sat himself up on his arms when he picked up his pace so he was no longer laying on the pillow but instead holding himself up as he started to fuck my throat quicker.

I took a look at the clock near my bed and I noticed it had been an hour already and I was quite surprised to see that. It hadn't felt like that long but there was no doubt he just spent the last hour enjoying my throat and he wasn't even frantic to come yet, he still had quite a bit of control with his thrusts and he used my throat like a fleshlight.

About 10 minutes go by and he picks his pace up again, now he's starting to fuck my throat at a decent pace. We can now hear his balls smacking into my face with every downstroke as he pumps his cock in and out of my hole.

He sits up fully and grips my throat with both hands before really fucking my throat hard and fast. He's now standing up with a slight squat and both hands gripping my throat to hold me still as he viciously thrusts in and out of my throat.

Now it's getting much harder to breathe and I'm choking every so often but this isn't my first time so I'm handling myself fairly well.

He lasted about 3 more minutes before he grunted and hilted himself balls deep in my throat. I felt his balls flex over my nose and then felt his cock flex before he started shooting jets of cum down my throat.

He stayed balls deep the whole time he was cumming, relishing in my throat milking his dick of every drop before he finally pulled out for a few seconds to let me catch my breath.

I breathed heavily as it was the first time in nearly an hour and I noticed his cock wasn't softening. His cock stayed hard even though he had just had an intense orgasm down my throat.

He pushed his cock forward and back into my mouth and back into my throat before laying himself down across my body again and I was blown away. He started to gently and slowly saw his dick in and out of my throat once again like when we first started.

He said that viagra usually takes an hour to kick in so he took it right before we started so that he could keep going once we came the first time.

At this point I was genuinely floored but honestly I was having a good time and my throat wasn't extremely sore since he only rough fucked it for about 3 minutes or so.

I adjusted my back and shoulders a bit as I hadn't really moved in a while and he went right back to slowly fucking my throat.

I could tell that I would be there for a while and it would probably take even longer for him to cum this time since he already came. I resigned myself to being his living fleshlight for the next one to two hours and decided that I would just have to have a big breakfast tomorrow because there was no way I was going to have time to eat before bed.

He ended up staying for another two hours. It did take him much longer to cum but eventually he did get a second nut milked out before he decided that it was time for him to head out as well.

He told me I was the best throat he's ever had and he couldn't believe that I was able to take three hours of throat fucking.

I told him that I had a great time and that maybe someday we could meet again. We went our separate ways and I went to be exhausted but happy as hell that I was able to take dick for nearly three hours. I was proud of myself that night as I went to sleep.