Longfellow Ranch Pt. 02

Story Info
Chris and Cody really get to know each other better.
3.9k words
4.7
8.4k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers

Chris ran his hands over the hairy bulging chest, noticing how the tanned skin and light brown hair glistened and glowed with the early evening light coming through the window.

"We really need to get dressed and meet your guest," he told Cody.

"I actually don't want to let you go," Cody told him as he tightened his grip on Chris's ass cheeks, giving them a little tug toward him. "I want to stand here naked, holding on to you...maybe kissing you...for as long as I can."

"Well, your friend is here to see if I'm alright after my wreck and...oh, shit..." Chris exclaimed, looking up at Cody. "I don't have any clothes. My suitcase is in my car and what I was wearing is in a muddy wet pile in the bathroom."

"Just wear the robe," Cody shrugged.

"Uhm, well, you dropped it onto the wet floor. I'd be dirty and wet...again..."

"Yeah...I did...okay. So...uh," Cody answered with a big grin on his face. "Let's get dirty together," he said, massaging Chris' ass with his big muscular hands.

Chris gently grabbed a handful of silky chest hair.

Okay, I have an idea," Cody said, his face changing to a very serious look. "You stay here. I'm going to run to my room for a sec. Don't move!"

Cody threw a towel around his waist and vanished out the door.

Chris went over to the bed and sat on the edge. He rubbed his hands across the chenille bedspread, enjoying the cool feel of it. He laid on his back, enjoying the coolness of the bedspread against his naked body, his hands pushing backward until they hit cotton pillows against the headboard. He closed his eyes and let out a big satisfied sigh. He stretched his body a bit as he heard the door open.

"That was quick. This bed is so damn comfy."

"Oh, I bet it is. Can I join you?"

"Sure...what?" Chris realized that wasn't Cody's voice, his hand grabbing a pillow as he opened his eyes and bolted up from his prone position. "What tha fuck?"

There was a young woman sanding with her back to him. Her long straight hair was

pulled back in a ponytail. She wore a white shirt and khaki pants, the legs stuffed into a brightly-colored pair of cowboy boots.

"I didn't see much," she laughed, slightly swinging a black bag at her side.

Chris felt a tad insulted, but mostly embarrassed.

"Uhm, Cody was bringing me some clothes....I, uh, got mine wet and muddy and...and..."

"Hey," Cody said as he walked in wearing some gray joggers and a tee, holding some clothes for Chris. "I got you some of.....OH, HEY!" Cody exclaimed as he turned and saw Maria. He threw the clothes onto the edge of the bed quickly and walked between Chris and her. "I thought you were waiting on us in the kitchen?"

"I got tired of waiting, and I was worried about my patient," Maria said looking at Cody and pointing over at Chris, who had quickly donned a t-shirt and a loose pair of gym shorts.

"I'm fine," Chris volunteered, pulling at the slightly baggy shirt.

"Well, I'll see about that," Maria told him as she walked toward him, pulling a penlight out of her pocket. She turned back to Cody. "However, I think you killed my mom's cornbread. I could smell it in the oven." She sat her medical bag on the bed beside Chris, clicking on her light and turning her attention to him, giving him a wink and a smile.

"Oh, shit!" Cody exclaimed as it registered what she meant, darting out of the room.

Chris looked up at Maria as she grabbed his chin, shining her light into one of his eyes and then the other.

"Don't worry the cornbread's cold and doing just fine in the fridge. I prefer to be alone with my patients. Any headache or pain?" she asked, clicking off her light and slipping it back into her pocket.

"Not really."

"What does 'not really' actually mean? Be specific," she ordered.

"Well, my arm is a bit sore here," Chris told her, holding up a bruised forearm. "I slipped going up the bank and I fell on a rock, I think."

Maria looked him over, poking and prodding him every so often.

"So my cousin is a big hero?" Maria asked him, as she examined his bruised arm. "Leave it to ol' cousin Cody to save the day."

"He saved mine. He's your cousin? So your mother...Elvira...is his aunt?"

"No, she's a cousin too. We share a great-...or is it a great-great-grandfather? Anyway, Alphonso Reyes was the guy who started the ranch way back when. He actually built this house...well, part of it. He had two daughters; one married a Longfellow, the other married a Carrera. The Longfellows got the ranch." She paused. "Anyway, I think you'll live," she smiled and patted him on the shoulder. "Cody is a wonderful guy. I'm closer to him than I am Adam," she told him, sitting down beside him on the bed.

"Adam?"

"My little brother. You know how handsome and kind Cody is?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"Well, Adam is literally and figuratively the darker version. Hopefully, you won't run into him." She grabbed her stethoscope and listened to his chest and took his pulse.

"Alright, I see what you did. You could have just asked me to leave the room," Cody grumbled as he opened the door and started to come back inside.

"And who said I was finished," Maria said with a little laugh.

"Oops, sorry," Cody apologized and moved backward, pulling the door closed.

"No, come on back, you big dork. I'm done here." She looked at Chris. "If you feel any pain or get dizzy...anything...y'all call me immediately, okay?" She kindly rubbed his back and then stood up, shoving her stethoscope into her bag. "Watch out for him," she told Cody, putting her arm around him and giving him a little hug.

"Oh, I plan on it," Cody told her, glancing at Chris. "Looks like he might be here awhile."

"What?" Chris asked.

"I had called Albert earlier to get your vehicle a tow to his garage. I called him while I was downstairs and he said you had hit a sign when you went down the embankment. The post ripped through your tire and messed up the engine."

"Well, fuck," Chris said, falling backward onto the bed. "Maria, you got some good drugs?"

"Sorry, but no," she told him with a sympathetic frown. "As they say, take two aspirins and call me in the morning. Things will be better after a good night's sleep. Don't keep him up late," she admonished Cody, poking him in the chest softly.

"We'll go tomorrow and look everything over," Cody reassured him, sitting down beside

him. "Meanwhile, we'll have a good meal. Just don't tell me you hate old-fashioned country cooking."

"I have nothing against it."

"Stay and have supper," Cody asked Maria.

"I'd love to stay, but Ma cooked for all of us. I can't get out of it, even Adam's coming over. The old hen wants all her chicks in the nest."

"Sounds like a royal command," Chris chimed in.

"I see you've met my mother," Maria laughed, as she walked to the door. "Nice to meet you," she said to Chris, giving him a little wave.

"You too! Thanks!" Chris shouted from his supine position on the bed as she walked out, Cody got up and followed her.

"I'll be right back," Cody said back to Chris as he left the room.

"Doesn't look like I'll be going anywhere any time soon," Chris muttered to himself.

What the fuck am I going to do, Chris questioned himself. He didn't want to even think about dealing with the insurance company. He thought about Cody and how things could be worse. His newfound cowboy was incredibly handsome and fit, and he was genuinely enjoying being around him. And a little horseplay wasn't exactly out of the question with the sexy hunk. It had been a long time and he really wanted a big strong guy to play with him. The thing was that he really liked this nice guy He felt as if he had known him for years, not mere hours. His car was wrecked, his arm was sore; but things felt pretty fucking good at the moment.

It was a few minutes before Cody came back. Chris was so comfortable he almost wanted to take a nap, but sat up slightly propped up on his arms. Cody sat on the edge of the bed and leaned toward him. Chris looked at him and sighed.

"It's going to be okay," Cody told him, reaching out and patting Chris on the belly. "Just think of this as a little detour."

Chris turned his head and looked at the face of the strong cowboy resting beside him. He took a deep breath as he looked into the dark liquid eyes that stared into him. He wasn't nervous or scared or trepidatious; he felt rather safe and warm. He reached up and ran a hand over the side of Cody's head, feeling the stiff velvet hair of his military-style haircut. Cody closed his eyes and let his head rest into Chris' hand. He moved so his face nuzzled the hand and slid onto his arm, kissing at the tender bruised spot.

"I've got you," Cody whispered softly and turned moving to Chris' neck, kissing it softly

as he moved to his lips.

Cody pulled back and sat up, pulling his shirt off in one quick move. He lay back against Chris, putting his massive arm around him. Cody pulled and Chris was suddenly lying on top of him face to face. Cody pulled at the t-shirt Chris was wearing, until their bare torsos finally pressed against each other.

Cody ran his hands down Chris' back, massaging him as he traveled down to his shorts. He patted the firm bubble butt.

"Am I being to too forward? Am I taking too many liberties with you?" Cody asked, lifting his hands away. "You really turn me on. Your long hair, perfect little body, everything. I don't get...as they say...a lot of 'gentlemen callers' out here in the country. I don't wanna act like some desperate sex fiend or take advantage of you."

"I'm lying on top of you and actively participating in this. I think you're doing just fine, cowboy. Now put your hands back on my ass."

Cody slapped his hands back down onto the well-shaped butt. His hands slipped past the waistband of the baggy shorts, grabbing at Chris' round ass cheeks.

"Damn, you have an amazing ass," Cody said as his fingertips slipped teasingly along the valley between the ass cheeks. "Fuck," he whispered, pulling the cheeks apart, his thumbs sinking deeper into the hairy crevice.

Chris moaned into Cody's hair chest as he grabbed at the hard meaty shoulder muscles. He felt Cody's hard girthy cock pressing into him as his own stiffened in his shorts. He wanted the thickness sliding along his ass crack, preparing to fill him. He shuddered, and then groaned, as Cody pulled his hands out and ran up his sides before hugging Chris tightly.

Chris rested his head in the warm hair covering Cody's chest. He could smell the musky scent that covered the cowboy naturally rising with the heat of his body. Chris reached out and drew his fingers over the dark lines of the tattoo on the thick broad shoulders. He traced his fingertips over the letters "USMC" and the bald eagle.

"You were a Marine?"

"Once a Marine, always a Marine. But I'd rather not talk about it."

"I guess we all have places we'd rather not go. What do you want to talk about?"

"Do we really need to talk about anything right now?" Cody asked before rolling them both over and looking down at Chris, his hands running to the back of Chris' thigh. He looked at him deeply as hands traveled backward along Chris' legs, lifting them slightly

as he did.

Chris reached up, running his hands over the hard hairy chest to the thick broad shoulders.

"No, we don't," he answered, wanting to pull the blond stud into him.

And then someone's stomach growled.

"But we do need to eat," Cody answered with a laugh, releasing Chris' legs and leaning in pretending to bite Chris on the chin.

They dragged themselves downstairs to the kitchen. Cody thought a feast of steak and potatoes sounded good, but they were both really hungry. They decided Elvira's famous chili and cornbread with a helping of her banana pudding was quicker and just as much a feast. Not much was said as they ate, except for a few smiling glances and winks.

After cleaning up, Cody grabbed a couple beers and showed Chris into the den. They got cozy in the corner of the big sectional sofa.

"Here's to meeting strangers," toasted Cody, winking and holding out his bottle.

"And to the cowboys who rescue them!" replied Chris, clicking his bottle against Cody's and taking a taste. "Damn, that's good," he said and took another big sip.

"Adam and some hipster guy from Shiloh started a fancy micro-brewery awhile back. It's been a minor success. I invested a little bit and I get free beer from it."

"And good beer at that!" Chris said, raising the bottle.

"It's not exactly made for the big buckle and boots crowd, but Adam did good as always. He's good at promotion and has a head for business," Cody replied, putting his beer down on a side table. "You wanna watch something? Might be a good way to wind down."

"Yeah, that sounds great...and maybe another beer?" Chris said, holding up his empty bottle.

"I'll have to tell Adam that the big city guys like his beer," Cody joked as he walked to get Chris another beer. He came back and handed it to Chris, who immediately took a big gulp. "Watch out there, cowboy."

"No, you watch out, cowboy," Chris answered, pretending to claw at the air like a cat. He was slightly drunk. "Meow."

"Down, tiger!" Cody laughed, pretending to pull punches before falling backward onto the couch as if he had been knocked down. "Don't send me back in! He's a monster!"

"No, I'm a good pussy," Chris slurred a bit, pretending to paw at Cody.

"Oh, you're good pussy?" Cody joked, thrusting his hips forward mockingly.

"One hundred and fifty gazillion percents," he responded, pushing his long hair behind his ear in a flourish.

"I dunno about that percentage."

"You would if you had it!" Chris joked, making a face at Cody.

Cody pretended like he was going to tackle Chris. "Grrrrrrrrr."

"You sound like some ol' bear. Just lay back," Chris said, pretending to push against Cody's hard chest. Cody laid spread-legged back on the couch. "Just a second..."

Chris quickly finished the bottle. He grabbed the throw lying next to them and bundled up in it. He sat back and leaned against the cowboy's arm.

"Is this okay?" Chris asked, quickly pulling away and looking back at Cody.

"Yes, well, I thought I'd be getting the full-on kitty experience, you know what I mean?" Cody winked at him, grabbing at his crotch. Then everything was still and quiet for a few seconds as the two just stared at each other. "Get comfortable," Cody said, breaking the spell and reaching for the remote control.

Cody found an old western epic, full of panoramic scenes of mountains and prairies. A rocking covered wagon drove fast across the screen, a plume of dust in its wake.

"Oh, good. Have you seen this one?" he asked Chris, who was reaching for a throw pillow. "This one's 'The Hills Run Red'."

"That's some horror film from back in the 2000s."

"No, it's an old western from the sixties. A more realistic one....not one of those singing cowboy deals."

"Is this one of those Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns? Everybody is always so dirty and gritty looking in them."

"No, not Eastwood. This one stars Thomas Hunter. He's really handsome, way better looking than Eastwood. A bit of trivia: Hunter was a Marine turned actor. It's also got Henry Silva in it. His brother, Geno, was in Star Trek and also starred in..."

"Oh! My gosh," Chris interrupted with a cackle, "you're a movie nerd..."

Cody glanced at him before rolling his eyes. Chris giggled a bit, pretending to swipe at him with the soft throw pillow. Cody grabbed it and put on Chris' lap, running a hand over it gently pretending to smooth out imaginary wrinkles.

"Uhm, yeah...so anyway, it's after the Civil War. Hunter plays Jerry Brewster and he's headed to the border with a lot of cash he stole. The other guy has just...."

"Hey, no spoilers. How about we just watch the movie?" Chris told him, patting his knee.

"You want some popcorn? I think I want popcorn." Cody scooted off the sofa abruptly, adjusted his joggers and headed to the kitchen. "I think I've got some of that sweet and salty kind, ya know?" he yelled back.

"I'm fine. This sofa is so comfortable," Chris said, cuddling up with his pillow.

The hunk came back with a bag of popcorn and two beers. Chris looked up a smiled sleepily at him as Cody placed the beer on the coffee table with a clink and putting the bag on the sofa, nudging Chris.

"Are you sleepy? We don't have to watch this."

"No, no. I'm fine," Chris said, opening his eyes wide and giving a little stretch.

"Damn, forgot the bottle opener!" he said in a whisper to himself, watching the action on screen.

He walked back and grabbed it off the counter. He eased back, eyes glued on the TV, and almost sat on the bag of popcorn. He opened the bag and settled in.

"Ooooh, I like this part," he said, popping a kernel into his mouth. "Hunter, or the character Brewster, is about to start..." He stopped as Chris' head dropped onto his shoulder. He figured from the slow steady breathing he was asleep. "Chris, you asleep?" he whispered, just to make sure. "You've had a long day."

Cody gently got off the sofa, easing Chris onto the cushions. He turned on a lamp in the corner of the room and turned off the television. He carried the beers and popcorn to the kitchen, tiptoeing back and sitting on the edge of the sofa. He ran his hand lightly over Chris' arm to wake him.

"Chris. Chris, let's get you to bed. It's been quite a day for you." He reached and tenderly brushed a few strands of hair from his face. Chris slowly shifted a bit, but his eyes were still closed.

"Jus' lemme sleep."

"I think you'd rather be in a big soft bed."

"No" was the soft response. "Leave me a..."

"Are you sure?"

"Phillip, lemme sleeb," Chris slurred as he curled into a fetal position. "Jus' fuck off, Phil...not tonight." Then, in seconds, he began to softly snore.

Cody sat there for a second in a bit of a shock. He got up and grabbed an afghan off a chair, placing it gently over Chris and walking away.

As Cody slowly climbed the stairs to his room, he wondered who Phillip was...a boyfriend? A lover? A brother? It didn't matter at the moment. It had to be someone who he knew closely. It made his mind turn to Jason. Funny, he thought, how memories come flooding back to you...not necessarily when you want them.

Every step to his room felt harder to climb. He feared of what his mind might make him dream tonight. His mind roiled like a creek after a storm, turning over logs embedded in the sand for decades and pulling rocks from the hard clay banks.

In his room, he stripped down to nothing and fell onto his bed, thinking about what his life could have been now. Chris had brought all those feelings back. He and Jason might be out herding cattle right now, living the life they talked about when they were alone in the desert, guns at the ready. Two simple unsophisticated country boys dreaming of home; finding comfort, calm, and pleasure in each other while in Hell.

Neither of them meant it to happen. For Cody, it was that spark in Jason's eyes when he talked about living out in the country and riding his horses. That little smile that Jason gave talking about the bright sunshine in the hayfield. It was those stolen kisses at night when they were alone, their bodies relaxing and minds dreaming together about their little hometowns after a tense day. The rare artless fumbling of hands under and around uniforms in a black corner away from everyone else when chances allowed. Sincere but childish promises made toward an unknown future.

But Jason would never see the ranch. Cody grabbed a pillow and pulled it tightly to him. He cried as he gripped the pillow tightly to him, wanting it to turn into Jason, if only for a second. Cody begged to feel the entirety of Jason's young strong muscled body against him now. All the emotions he had hidden all these years were released. He wept for Jason and a future that never happened. A future he felt guilty for living without him. The house felt big, silent, and lonely again.

TAHammer
TAHammer
302 Followers
12