Longfellow Ranch Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat up and wiped away his tears. He didn't need to cry. The future's not written. We have only today, he thought to himself, and fate has given me a gift.

He rolled out of the bed. He didn't even bother with covering up as he swung open the door and bounded down the stairs to the den.

"Seize the fuckin' day because we don't know what tomorrow holds," he said softly behind gritted teeth. He walked with a determined purposeful cadence. "Seize the mutherfuckin' night too. I'm not letting this end," he whispered to the silent house.

Cody pulled off the blanket and sat naked on the edge of the sofa. He grabbed Chris by the shoulders, gently trying to awaken him.

"Chris," he said in loud whisper, wiping away the last shine of a tear. "Are you awake?"

"Uhm, what?" Chris mumbled into the dark. "Whatsa? Huh?"

"Who's this Phillip person?"

"What?"

"Who's Phillip?"

"My ex. We've broken up. He cheated," Chris groaned. "I'd rather go to sleep than talk about his sorry ass."

"No," Cody said, running his fingers through Chris' hair. "Come up stairs to my room."

Chris shuffled a bit into the couch and started to fall back to sleep.

"Chris, wake up. Come upstairs."

"Why?" he mumbled.

"I think I'm falling for you. I want to know that."

"That's nice. I think I'm falling for you too," Chris said, slurring his words sleepily.

That was all Cody needed to hear. He scooped Chris into his arms, lifting him off the couch. Chris' eyes opened in surprise at the sudden movement.

"We're going to bed," he said softly to Chris, whose hand grabbed at his muscled tattooed shoulder. Chris' eyes closed as he draped his arm around Cody's neck. "My bed is yours, if you'll have me," Cody whispered.

The house didn't seem as dark and silent now as Cody swept up the stairs with Chris in his strong arms.

12