All Comments on 'Longhunter'

by Snekguy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandabout 3 years ago
As always

Simply amazing. Thank you for the gift of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

10/10, I've read a few of your pieces since I stumbled across your profile so I knew this would be good but you've excelled yourself.

Brittanyduran86Brittanyduran86about 3 years ago

Clicked on it hopefully thinking it was another UNN story, stayed because it become good fast 5 stars. Great build up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it!! It is different from your usual stories, but just as well written and interesting! Keep up the great work!!

abiostudent3abiostudent3about 3 years ago

Holy. Fuck.

I knew already that you were an amazing writer. This... Blew me away. It's even better than anything you've written before, and it left me with that feeling of loss and yearning that only comes with the culmination of a story that really touched you.

For now, it will be the only story I have ever added to my favorites in near a decade on this website. For the future, I can only hope for a sequel someday, filled with love, domesticity, magic, and perhaps the inexorable march of a different sort of blight coming from the east bearing silver tongues and colonial attitudes.

Thank you very much for this story.

Bawb2Bawb2about 3 years ago

Outstanding story. Glad for a new world to set some more stories in!

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 3 years ago
Thank you for another amazing story

The quality of the writing is very high. And the imagination is wonderful. I look forward to reading your next story. Thanks

Ynottony72Ynottony72about 3 years ago

Thank you. Well written, couldn't put it down.

BruceWoBruceWoabout 3 years ago

A disappointing end to an otherwise great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Absolutely fantastic- amazing world building and attention to detail, as always. And the sex was as intense and hot as we've come to expect!

A fantastic new universe and just as amazing as your others. Great fun.

KJay15KJay15about 3 years ago

Awesome story, great change from your usual sci-fi and alien stories, can't say how good it was to read a good length well written story again, I thought the ending was very well done too, keep up the great work

Ironboy32Ironboy32about 3 years ago

A pity that they discounted the journals, although that was pretty obviously going to happen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

two thumbs up 5 + 5 :) :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Amazing as always!

GhargaulothGhargaulothabout 3 years ago

Incredible story, good pacing, characters that develop and that you actually care about, and real stakes. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love all of your stories and this one didn’t disappoint. I look forward to the next one.

Sweepup50Sweepup50about 3 years ago

Enjoyable from start to finish. Loved it.

JOVA82JOVA82about 3 years ago

Well, As many times before, While this book doesn't exactly cater to my kinks, I'd still say it's awesome.

Then again, When I see the author post up something, 9/10 it's pure awesomness, at least on the story standpoint.

I allways take my time to start reading, because "it's so long and it's gonig to take so much time", And when I eventually start reading, it's 2 or 3 sittings and the story already ended. and I'd want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My 2 cents

Loved the story. I liked the story line and enjoyed the characters and action scenes. Thanks for your time and your imagination. Off to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved this story, as was expected, since you so far also hadn't disappointed with the others.

I'm particularly happy that you decided to write about female figures other than Amazoninan builds with giant breasts. Not that I have anything against Amazonians with giant breasts, but it makes for a nice change of pace.

Also I'm grateful that you didn't go the route of a cynic and didn't turn the longhunters into greedy, traitorous bastards as soon as gold was mentioned, of which I was admittedly very afraid.

Thank you again for this wonderful dive into your imagination, even though it proved once again a lesson in humility about my own fics. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was a little disappointed at first that the story didn't take place in the Pinwheel Literary Universe. I'm so sorry for judging this story at face value and being a douche. It was wonderfully written and an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another fantastic read, I can't wait for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't believe it took me so long to get around to reading this one, I'm a fan of your work. This was all a nice change of pace, both with the colonial horror setting and the satyr race. Especially like the abomination bit, and I was so sure they were going to have to light the shaman on fire, since he was packed full of the tar. I am a little anxious at the ending, soley due to what normally happens to native populations in resource-dense areas, but I'm willing to imagine everything works out.

1Sam20231Sam20233 months ago

Pretty cool! Really enjoyed this

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnekguy@Snekguy
Check out my new website over at Snekguy.com, where you can read the Pinwheel Wiki, see galleries for book covers and concept art, and more! I now have Ebooks available on Amazon and Smashwords! Buying a copy of your favorite story is a great way to support me. amazon.com/auth...