Longing for Brother Paul Ch. 02

Story Info
More passion with Paul.
2.5k words
4.59
6k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pauls_bro
Pauls_bro
11 Followers

Thank you all for the positive feedback and the constructive comments on my first story. Ta. The story continues.....

I am Peter and my younger brother is Paul. I'm 27 and my brother nearly 26. Not twins then, but much alike in terms of physique, temperament and as I discovered yesterday, sexuality. We both have regular girlfriends back home but this week we were away with some good male friends for a weeks skiing. My brother and I have been sharing a hotel room - and sharing a bed.

After last night's episode, neither myself nor my brother had energy to do anything else. A hard day's skiing, a beer and a little food, then that shower and awesome blowjob. We were both exhausted and ventured not further that night. We cuddled up but soon fell fast asleep.

The next day dawned bright and cold. We quickly met up with our friends and hit the slopes. The snow was great. Deep, soft packed and it made for near effortless skiing. Paul and I didn't have a chance to talk about the previous night for a while. Before lunch however we caught a 4 person chairlift with 2 strangers to our side. 'How was last night?' I started. 'Pretty hard' was the cheeky reply. 'Give me a blow by blow account' I retorted. This set the tone for the rest of the day. Lots of innuendo and double entendre.

The cloud had been slowly building during the day from high level cirrus now to lower level strato. The light was flat and the wind was beginning to rise a little. Storm on its way we were all thinking. The last run of the day was therefore a little earlier than normal and at 3pm we caught a final chairlift up through the trees. It was an old and slow two seater. Our four friends went first and then Paul and myself. As soon as we were moving Paul leant over and put his gloved hand on my crotch and rubbed gently. Given the number of layers, he wouldn't be able to feel anything but it was a nice touch. He then whispered in my ear 'when we get back I'm going to suck your cock'. A little groan escaped my lips. He continued 'I want to take you all the way and suck you off to completion'. He finished by trying to give me a kiss on the lips but it wasn't easy being in a chairlift and wearing gloves and ski goggles. Lip contact was however made. I don't think our friends were looking back but the strangers behind would have clearly seen it. A gentle gay kiss as the first flakes of snow started to descend around us.

After our final run we agreed with our friends that we'd meet up for beers and a meal about 7pm. That gave us three hours to have a wash, relax and, of course, as promised, give and receive a blowjob!

Paul opened the hotel room door and I followed close behind into a warm but dimly lit room. I closed the door quietly behind me and turned around and straight into Paul. My brother put his arms around my neck and pulled me in for a long and sensual kiss.

We broke off from the kiss, my lips tingling slightly. Before everything got out of hand, it was time for a shower. Facing Paul, I started to strip off. Paul sat down on the bed a few feet away and watched. I had a lot to take off. Jacket, salopettes, fleece top, then shirt and trousers. Next up were my socks which I lent over to pull off. By now my cock was pretty hard and obviously sticking out in a bulge in my pants. I took a step closer to Paul - within touching distance - and hooked my thumbs into either side of my pants. With one fluid motion I dropped the pants down, freeing a fully erect cock to bounce out and up and pretty much into Paul's face. I'm quite proud of my cock. Slightly thicker than Paul's and similar length and perfectly straight with a neatly trimmed thatch of dark brown pubic hair and a few paler hairs on the shaft. I then turned around and headed into the bathroom. Such willpower!

After I'd taken the shower and made sure everything was clean, I dried off in the bathroom. I was in full view of Paul and I made sure I was facing him. Being a little bit bolder than yesterday! We both knew that something erotic was going to occur again. Exactly what, I don't think either of us knew. We did however know this time what the ending would be.

Once dry, I put the towel over my shoulder and wandered naked back into the bedroom. 'Your turn now' I said as I sat down on the bed. Paul got up and slowly stripped off. He was certainly doing it for my benefit. Like me, he was pretty fit, a little slimmer, a little shorter perhaps. Short dark brown hair, clean shaven and now that his fleece and shirt removed, showing a light brown soft-haired chest and definitely more than a hint of a six pack. Facing straight toward he unbelted the ski trousers and slowly released the zip down. Taking both thumbs into the waistbelt he slowly eased down the trousers and stepped out and forwards. Just a few feet from me. His beautiful and clearly hard cock was again now outlined in his briefs. Long, toned and tanned legs from years of running. A bit of a show off, but mesmerising, he also used his thumbs either side of his briefs to ease the pants down and free his erect cock. I reached out to touch but Paul deftly sidestepped and headed into the bathroom. Not fair but I guess; I only had myself to blame.

I decided to tease Paul myself now. I lay back on the bed, close to the edge with my legs slightly splayed and pointing to the bathroom - totally naked. Paul would get a great look up and between the legs but my achingly hard cock was pointing directly away from him. I then covered my eyes with a pillow. I wondered what Paul would think and what he would do when he finished his shower. As far as I could tell, he had several options - all of them good! He could simply walk over and start touching me. Perhaps starting with the leg or stomach? I suspected however that he would approach silently and touch my cock with his hand. Slightly more bold, he could lick or even take my cock directly in his mouth. I was hoping it was inviting enough. Alternatively, he could place his own cock - presumably now hard - in my slightly outstretched hand, hanging off the edge of the bed. Boldest of all, he could put his cock straight into my mouth. I licked my lips in anticipation.

I lay there wondering. Hearing acutely but eyes closed - and covered. I heard Paul turn off the shower. My heart rate increased a little. The shower door opened with a slight squeak and a few soft footsteps followed. There was a little rustle: presumably drying off with the towel. A minute or so later another couple of faint footsteps then silence. It's strange how when one sense is denied, the others are more alert. I could smell the dampness and the fresh scent of shampoo. My hearing was straining for the slightest sound - the creak of a floorboard, the movement of a towel? All I could hear was my own racing heartbeat. And I was still so aroused, so hard.

I had set out to tease; Paul however had turned the tables. He was clearly in no hurry. Then, I sensed movement. Something close to my head. Something radiating warmth but no sound. Then down at my groin, a slight breeze, maybe a breath? Maybe a hair on my leg imperceptibly touched? The suspense was electrifying. I couldn't help a little shiver despite the warmth of the room. How was he so close but so quiet, so still?

Slowly I sensed three things together. There was something very close and just touching my face, there was something just touching my leg and then there was clearly something very close to my hard cock. The senses were driving me into overload. I could now hear shallow breathing and not just my own. Something warm and slightly wet touched my cock for a fraction of a second. Something warm also touched my lips and there was now definitely some touching of my inner thigh. Sensory overload. It happened again, this time for a few seconds. Perhaps a finger on my lips? A finger on my dick

and a hand on my inner thigh. Three hands?? It became clearer from the warm breaths that it was a mouth and lips touching my throbbing cock. There was now also definitely a hand inching it's way up my inner thigh and probably a finger on my lips. Very clever. I stuck out my tongue a little to gain more insight. It touched something warm and smooth. I moved my head to the side and explored further - a few undulations and something slightly wet and sticky. A now more familiar sensation of the smell and feel of Paul's cock. Wow. Paul's mouth and lips were now clearly reciprocating, swirling over my hard member, licking the tip, then the shaft, then getting the lips all around the tip gently taking in more and more. And still that hand was making steady progress and now just reaching my sac. Where was it going next? I knew Paul to be athletic, he was an excellent skier, a good runner and gymnastic enough to be a powerful rock climber. Even so to contort himself into that required position in total silence was exceptional. I had to look.

I removed my pillow and blinked in the bright lights. Paul was indeed rather contorted. One hand on his cock pushing it down and onto my welcoming mouth, then simultaneously bending over to suck my own cock and touch my thigh with the spare hand. I was most impressed - and aroused.

His position wasn't sustainable so he took his cock out of my mouth and moved onto the bed and lay down beside me into the 69 position. After licking a finger he took my cock back into his warm and wet mouth. He then started to push his moist finger into my hole. I'd never had this before and it was a surprising turn on. Tight and sensual especially when combined with Paul's increasingly active mouth. I was very impressed how Paul managed to suck my cock with such ease, being careful to avoid the teeth but also applying firm pressure with his lips. In truth, it was better than any girl had ever given. Every now and again I'd also lick and suck my brothers cock but it's not that easy doing a 69 even when young and athletic. Eventually Paul moved around and put his head on my chest. This allowed him greater access and deeper swallowing of my cock. He would also fondle my sack. He still had that finger pushing into my hole. Deeply erotic.

His mouth and lips were getting more and more enthusiastic - further down and faster. That finger simultaneously pushing into and against the prostrate was giving me double pleasure. I just lay back and soaked in the sensual feeling; apparently I was moaning quite loudly but I was past caring. Having not cum the previous day despite the obvious arousal, I knew that this time would be long and strong. I don't think either of us were really expecting just how strong. I could feel it build and build and as my brother took me full depth into his mouth I came. The first spurt was so powerful it must have blasted into the back of his mouth. There was a gasp and a short wrasp. Then a second and third spurt. My brothers lips were tightly holding my cock at the roots as spurt after spurt filled him up. My little brother did so well but I think some cum did escape. Not much though.

We lay there, exhausted for a few moments just like we'd done the previous night. Then Paul again did something unexpected, he lifted his head up and give me a gentle kiss on the lips. Mouth closed. That felt good so I kissed Paul back and probed his lips with my tongue. He opened his mouth lightly and I could taste my own cum on his lips. Not much left as he'd swallowed most of it but it was still an unexpected turn on and not surprisingly tasted very similar to when I took Paul all the way less than 24 hours previously.

Paul's cock was still hard and against me so I asked him if he'd like to cum. He nodded. I was still lying on my back so my brother moved and sat on my chest with his knees either side of my shoulders and started to play with himself. His cock was about neck level so I had a great view of him pleasuring himself gently with his right hand. I squeezed his knees closer in and then held his bum cheeks. Paul rose off my chest putting his cock more over my face: about an inch or so from my mouth. I realised that I was about to have another first time experience - my brother would soon come on my face - I opened my mouth in anticipation. His breathing became more laboured as his wanking became more frenetic. I could plainly hear (and see) the rhythmic slopping of his hand up and down his hard shaft. The first spurt hit me on the forehead and down to the nose - I could feel the warmth and the wetness. The second one was less powerful and went straight into my mouth as did most of the third. I licked my lips then closed my mouth around Pauls cock to clean him up.

All complete, Paul rolled off me. I got up and into the bathroom. In the mirror I could see a streak of cum in my hair, cum on my nose and a little on my chin. Time for another shower.

We did get out for an evening with the boys. No awkward questions. I possibly imagined two of our friends giving us a strange look to start with. However once we'd all had a few beers and some fine food, we all reverted to form - relaxed, confident, without being overbearing and the best of friends. The most perfect of company. Once all done and we'd all parted company, Paul and I wandered back to the hotel, hand in hand as the snow continued to fall and swirl around us. It felt wrong, but oh so right.

Pauls_bro
Pauls_bro
11 Followers