Longing for Brother Paul

Story Info
I'd longed to play with my brother. Fantasy fulfilled.
1.7k words
4.56
15k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pauls_bro
Pauls_bro
11 Followers

My brother and I had nearly always been close. We were only 18 months apart and had no other siblings.

As teenagers and even younger we'd messed around with each other and were quite comfortable seeing each other naked. We'd done a few dares and even touched each others hard cocks. More curiosity and boredom than overtly sexual.

We both went away to college and didn't see each for a while but we had a ski trip planned with friends to the Alps. I was looking forward to it and did wonder to myself if anything might happen when we were away. I did think about Paul's cock and wondered how much it had grown and whether I'd get to touch it again?

We met up at the airport and it was great to be together. Lots to catch up on. The first night we talked a lot but fell asleep tired from travels.

The next day, we got up and were soon on the slopes with our friends. After a full days skiing, we were both sweaty so headed back to the room for showers. Paul stripped off first in the bedroom and I could see a beautiful semi hard cock - bigger than I remember even though softish. He didn't cover up but went straight into the shower. He'd left the bathroom door partially open and I could still see him in the cubicle despite the steam. I watched from the bed as he showered. He was facing away from me but it was still quite arousing. I couldn't stop looking. Cute bum I thought as well. Finally he started to wash his hair and also turned round to face me. He had his eyes closed as he slowly rubbed his hair.

I got another glimpse of his hairy crotch and cock. Now a bit more limp with the cool water. Still with soap in his hair and his eyes closed, he gently put both hands on his crotch and gave his cock a gentle tug. I wondered if that was for my benefit? I couldn't tell. Turning round again - sigh - he washed all the soap off and turned off the shower. I had to turn away for when he came out of the bathroom. I also had to hide an otherwise rather obvious erection. Nonchalantly my brother now sauntered out of the bathroom, with his towel around the waist. I could see a pretty decent bulge though. 'Your turn, sweaty' he growled as he sat down on the bed.

I had a bit of a problem. In fact, quite a big problem. I had a raging hard on whilst fully clothed. My cock was 7-8" long and was pushing against my pants and trousers. Should I strip off in the bedroom like he did or go into bathroom and hide? Throwing caution to the wind, I decided to strip off. Taking off shoes, socks, fleece top and shirt was easy. Even the trousers peeled away no problem. My brother was on the bed behind me so I faced away from him and bent forward to pull down the pants. A rigid cock popped out even making a slapping sound as it hit the stomach. I then walked naked into the bathroom and turned sideways and got into the shower. I didn't dare look to see if my brother was watching. If he had been, he would certainly have seen me in full profile.

The shower was warm and relaxing and my hard cock fortunately soon relaxed. I was finally able to turn around and face into the bedroom. My brother was still on the bed with a towel wrapped around his waist. I couldn't see very much but definitely some kind of bulge. He was looking at me and smiling. Looking good bro, he said and licked his lips. Interesting I thought. This bodes well. I then did what he had done and closed my eyes and washed my hair whilst facing him. Reaching down tentatively with my eyes closed, I thoroughly washed my cock. I gave it few gentle tugs and despite the cool water, it even responded into a semi-erect state.

I washed off all the soap and opened my eyes. Paul was still watching me which was quite a turn on. I was still semi hard when I turned off the water. I grabbed a towel and spent a few minutes drying myself off. I still faced Paul and sensed a growing bravado. I also noticed a growing erection now that there was no water. Throwing caution to the wind, I continued to face Paul as I dried my hair. My arousal was obvious and I was enjoying it. I glanced up at Paul and he was still looking at me. His bulge under his towel was definitely larger as well.

I put the towel around my waist and returned to the bedroom. In a fit of courage, but with my heart rate rising, I sat down on the same bed as Paul and quite close. We were both just wearing our towels. I turned my head and peeked a closer look to Paul's lap; his erection was obvious even covered up by the towel. I dared not say anything as I suspected I'd end up just squeaking out something. Paul didn't say anything either so the tension was palpable. Fortunately, Paul eased the tension by laying back on the bed. I looked back and his peaceful face had a little smile and his eyes were closed.

I put a trembling hand over to his stomach and gently caressed it. I was visibly shaking in anticipation. Paul gave an involuntary shudder. My hand softly released the towel overlapping itself and moved it to the side. A single flap of towel remained and I nervously I pulled this down and to the other side. What a beautiful sight. Perfectly erect and ramrod straight. Pulsing slightly with the heartbeat and standing proud of the stomach. Longer and thicker than I remember - about 8 inches long and perhaps nearly an inch in diameter. I let out an audible gasp. My heart raced in anticipation - I could feel my heart thud and I knew my own cock was pushing hard against my towel.

My brother then did something unexpected. He sat up, reached over and put both hands lovingly on my cheeks and pulled me towards him. He kissed me gently on the lips. It lasted no longer than a few seconds but it was the first time I'd ever kissed a man. It felt so rich, so sexy and I quivered again. We didn't say anything but leaned slowly forwards slightly until our lips touched again. This time it was for more than a few seconds. Our mouths slowly parted and I touched his lips with my tongue. He tasted so manly and it felt so good. So wrong, but oh so good. I felt his tongue on mine and he pushed his tongue into my mouth and explored. I let out an audible groan as we broke off for air.

I slowly reached down again and grasped his rigid cock. Gently at first and then more strongly. I could feel a subtle rhythmic pulse of his heartbeat. Around 120 beats per minute! I gently moved my hand up and down. I was giving my first hand job. There were no words, no urgency, no noise.

I lay down and placed my cheek gently on his stomach and faced down to his groin. I was gently caressing his cock to his obvious enjoyment as I heard little whimpers of pleasure. The round head of the cock was inches from my mouth and I could clearly see every detail. A little dribble of precum oozed out of the tip. I could resist no longer, moved my head down and licked the tip. A sweet, slightly salty, milky taste; much more pleasant than I'd expected. A louder groan indicated he was deeply aroused - as was I. I slowly took the cock into my mouth and eased my lips down the shaft. More groans as I used my lips to firmly hold his beautiful cock deep in my mouth. Wow - I was giving my wonderful brother a passionate blowjob. I was in heaven.

Gently I moved back and forth. Up and down. I'd received many blowjobs, but this was the first one I'd ever given. I hadn't realised it was as good, if not better, to give rather than receive. The shaft was ribbed with small veins, I could also feel the head as it moved up and down inside my mouth. I didn't want to stop and my younger brother was rhythmically groaning and whimpering so I could tell he didn't want to stop either. I had my mouth full so couldn't say much but neither of us needed to say anything. Imperceptibly I increased the pace and gently squeezed his sack with my free hand. His hands were on my face, not pushing, just lovingly caressing.

I could feel the tension rising within him. His cock seemed to get longer, to get larger and I knew what was coming. The groans were getting louder, he was pushing with his hips. One final tight squeeze with my lips as his cock erupted deep in my mouth. I could feel the cock pulsate as a warm jet of cum hit the back of my throat. Then another jet, this one even stronger than the first. Five or six jets in total. I felt them all; not just with them hitting my throat but the pulses as they travelled up his cock and out. Unbelievable - I had just sucked my younger brother off and it had felt so good!

We lay there exhausted. His cock was still in my mouth, my mouth was full of cum but we just lay there. His beautiful cock started to relax and a few droplets of juice escaped but otherwise it was calm, deeply erotic and sensual. After a few minutes, I did let go and his now limper cock fell out of my mouth. I stayed there touching it with my lips for a few more minutes and gradually swallowed the cum. A few more licks and it was all cleaned up and gone.

Pauls_bro
Pauls_bro
11 Followers