All Comments on 'Longing For You Ch. 03'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 month ago

What a great chapter and one that was packed with emotions. Even with all of the physical and mental pain that Theo is presently going through, he's still lucky in that he has such a strong and wise support group around him. It was also nice to see that the school officials were taking steps to deal with the issue of homophobia in a positive manner. Hopefully some of those actions will put a stop to Elise once and for all, but I won't be surprised if it doesn't. Nor was I surprised when some of her supposed friends ratted her out, bullies like her don't really have real friends. I'm looking forward to finding out whether Hop and Theo can indeed make it as a couple and if not, can they still be the close friends they've always been.

Cane23Cane23about 1 month ago

Hop and Theo's relationship became torture! What time does Hop need more? I don't understand, you don't have to have sex to know what you are into. One of the biggest prejudices about LGBT+ people is that they can, somehow, convert straight people into gay. Well, seems like we are just waiting that to happen, Hop needing months to see what he is and what he wants. Off course, fear of outing and rejecting is understandable but, other doubts - not really!

Trev and River are shiny stars of the story!

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguyabout 1 month ago

I love it. And... it's time for Hop to make a decision.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This was a great chapter. While the drawn out waiting for Hop to make up his mind is frustrating, I do commend these guys for their open communication and handling of all of their various emotions. Many stories have characters that don’t communicate, are afraid to be honest and severely hurt each other in the process. While Theo no doubt is hurt a bit with the long wait, he is healthily dealing with it and choosing to enjoy his closeness with Hop in the meantime. But seriously, Hop - shit it get off the pot, man! I was also very pleased that Theo decided to stop his sexual activities with River during this time. That seemed weird to me and was most certainly hurting and confusing Hop in the process. Look forward to hopefully these two figuring out they want each other in the same way for a nice HAE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES