Longing For You Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jroseemi
jroseemi
145 Followers

"Honestly, our families will probably keep reacting as they have been until something is thrown at them to make them reconsider their feelings about it," Theo told Hop thoughtfully. "Sometimes things change as the relationships get deeper and more serious. Things like marriage proposals, wanting to have kids together, and such. But as you said before, we're nowhere near any of that right now."

Hop smirked, not looking up from his food. "Nope, nowhere near that," he said. He stood up abruptly, setting his fork down and picking up his food. He put the lid on the takeout container and tidied up his place at the table. "What are we watching tonight? Another of your musicals?"

Theo finished the last few bites of his food and then cleaned up his own plate and boxes. "We could, or we could watch one of the shows and movies you've wanted to watch."

"Nah," Hop said as he took Theo's handful of dishes and deposited them beside the sink momentarily while he put his food away. He washed up the few dishes they used and told Theo to get a movie picked out while he ran to the restroom. Hop was in there for a bit longer than usual, but before long he was sitting beside Theo on the couch, his hands just a little damp from being freshly washed. "What did you pick?"

"A Knight's Tale," Theo replied with not even a tiny bit of shame. It was one that Hop had seen a lot because Theo loved it and would watch it every time it came on the TV.

Hop settled in a comfortable position against Theo's side, but not so close that he couldn't give Theo room when he moved around, as he often did when watching this movie. As the movie was wrapping up, Hop settled lower with his head in Theo's lap and started massaging his crotch through his pants. "How would you like to be on top tonight?" Hop asked shyly.

Theo had let out a breath at the stimulation Hop was giving him before he looked down at Hop in surprise at the question. Of course, he'd done a lot of daydreaming about topping Hop, but he had never wanted to push Hop before he was ready. "Are you sure?" Theo asked him, running his hand through Hop's short hair.

Hop nodded quietly, meeting Theo's eye with a smile while continuing his stimulation of Theo's rapidly engorging cock. Theo smiled back at him and let out another breath, this time accompanied by a very quiet moan. Theo gave a nod of his head and let Hop get up before he followed his boyfriend into the bedroom. Theo took off his own shirt before he helped Hop get out of his, trailing his lips down Hop's collar bone.

"You let me know if you need to stop or don't want to continue, okay?" Theo told Hop as he started to push Hop's shorts off along with his boxers.

Hop nodded, biting his lip and moaning quietly. Theo let Hop step out of his pants and then had him lay down on the bed. Theo wanted to take his time to really make Hop feel good. He looked for every erogenous zone he could find; on his neck, on the back of his knees, where his arms met at the elbow, and where his hips met his legs. By the time he was ready to move on, Hop was completely hard and dripping precum.

Theo grabbed the bottle of lube and pushed Hop's legs apart so he could see his target. He poured some lube on his fingers and rubbed them to warm it up before he gently teased the opening with one finger. He played with Hop's balls with his tongue and mouth while he pushed in one finger, moving it in and out for a moment before he turned it inward to find the prostate.

Hop managed to blurt out between moans, "Are you looking for my prostitute?"

Theo laughed at that, because the way Hop said it would make people wonder if he was serious or joking, but he knew his boyfriend well enough to know it was a joke. "I don't think I'd find one of those in here," he teased while he finally found that hard little nub of nerves and dragged his finger across it, looking up at Hop to note his reaction.

Hop squirmed and moaned at the contact with his prostate. "Yeah, I hid her behind the first bend. Told her not to come out until your birthday party and shout 'surprise'!" Hop managed to grind out after his body stopped humming to him.

Theo gave him a wicked smile at that, dragging his fingertip over Hop's prostate again and taking delight in his reaction. "Oh really? What a nice surprise for me," Theo murmured and rubbed that bundle of nerves again. "Your prostate, on the other hand, seems to be a nice surprise for you."

Hop gave up trying to speak and just relaxed into the pleasure that Theo was giving him. Theo added some more lube and then added a second finger. It was a slightly uncomfortable feeling at first, with a mild burn to it, but Theo focused on using his tongue along the ridged glans of the head of Hop's cock to put his attention elsewhere while that calmed down.

When he added a third finger, he went back to the prostate while continuing to stimulate Hop's cock just enough to be wonderful but nowhere near enough to cum. Hop squirmed quite satisfactorily and begged Theo to "just take me already!"

Theo smirked at Hop's begging. He always loved getting men to that point, but it was something special when it was Hop who was doing it. Theo reached over and grabbed a condom, which he tore open and rolled down his own hard length then used the lube to slick himself up before he added a little more to Hop. He lined himself up with Hop's hole and gently teased the entrance with the head of his cock as he watched Hop.

"You ready?" Theo asked him.

Hop considered, somewhere in the corner of his mind that wasn't flooded with endorphins, quoting from the movie Stripes with "aaaaaaaaaalways ready!" but all he could actually manage to do to communicate his answer was to nod vigorously. He had read, while researching the best way to go about this, that tensing up would make the uncomfortable feeling of the invasion worse. He focused on relaxing and let Theo control what happened to his legs.

Theo moved Hop's legs so they were open and to the side, this way he could easily reach the rest of Hop's body. Theo pushed his hips forward, gently and slowly forcing the head of his cock through the muscled wall. It burned a little bit, as Theo was slightly bigger than his three fingers, but Theo paused here, coming forward to kiss along Hop's shoulders and neck to help Hop relax around him. He whispered to Hop how well he was doing when he was ready for more of Theo. They took it inch by inch, with Theo using his lips and teeth on the skin of Hop's neck, shoulders, and his nipples.

Hop was mildly surprised when Theo started pulling back out. He hadn't known what to expect but he had sort of assumed he would know when his lover had bottomed out. So far, nothing about the experience had been particularly uncomfortable. It was definitely an intrusion, but he had thought it would feel different in some undefinable way. He didn't really realize it yet, but the way Theo had positioned him made Hop's prostate easier to stimulate or not at Theo's discretion.

Theo had mentioned that he generally preferred to bottom, but that didn't mean he wasn't a very skilled top. He knew which positions were best and how to get his partners into those positions, even when his partner was bigger than him, as Hop definitely was. Theo started out slow, getting Hop used to the sensations and the feeling of fullness before he really let him be overcome by just how intense bottoming could be.

Theo was constantly watching Hop closely and checking on his reactions while nibbling on or kissing skin on the erogenous zones. As Hop relaxed into everything, he changed the way he was thrusting into Hop, going faster and slightly harder at just the right angle to drag his cock along Hop's prostate with each thrust in and out.

Hop didn't last long under such conditions and quickly dissolved into a blubbering, cum-spurting mess. Never before in his sexual experience (or any other time, for that matter) had his brain completely shut off, but this experience, with Theo's expert strokes, left Hop's mind completely blank. Later he would describe it as "my brain turned to mush" but in the moment, he simply laid there and began to disassociate while in the throes of abject pleasure.

Theo kept up his strokes through the entirety of Hop's orgasm, feeling his own building fast as he did so thanks to how Hop tightened around his cock so wonderfully. He thrusted in five more times after Hop started to come down from whatever plane of existence he had gone to, and then Theo pushed all the way in, laying his head on Hop's shoulder as he came hard.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," Theo chanted out as he drained his balls into the condom. He stayed like that for a moment, his breath tickling Hop's skin as he worked to control it. Eventually he brought his head back up, looking at Hop for a moment and then licking up the semen that Hop had shot onto himself before Theo slowly and carefully pulled out, discarding the condom and looking down at Hop to make sure he was doing okay.

Hop was slowly recovering. He saw Theo hovering over him and gave him a happy thumbs-up before taking the wipe that Theo offered and cleaned the remaining lube from his crack. He folded the mess inside the wipe and handed the little packet back to Theo because he didn't trust himself to stand yet. When Theo came back and snuggled into Hop's chest, he wrapped his arms around his lover and sighed quietly.

Theo was dying to ask Hop what he thought, but didn't want to ask too soon, and was also anxious about what the answer would be. He could handle being only a bottom with Hop, but being able to top him had been pretty incredible too and he wasn't sure if he wanted to crush that hope of doing it more than once quite yet. Hop laid there quiet for quite some time. Only some of that time was spent waiting to regain his faculties, which blissfully took enough time and happened gently enough that he was thankful.

Finally, though, his mind reminded him that this was a first experience and he had not provided Theo any feedback. He was relatively certain that his lover was anxiously awaiting his opinion but was most likely afraid to ask. Hop cleared his throat to signal to Theo that he was about to speak and then, "Well, that was a whole bunch of firsts for me. Thank you, love. That was amazing."

Theo couldn't help but smile as he shifted so he could look at Hop. "Really? You liked it?"

Hop knew he could mess with Theo right then, but two things prevented him. Firstly, he knew this was an important milestone for them and Theo may not take his jokes too well. Lastly, he was simply too overwhelmed still to muster his usual deadpan manner and knew he couldn't sell the joke without it. "Really. It may not be an everyday thing for me, but 12/10; would do again," Hop answered him, kissing him on the head.

Theo snuggled back into Hop's chest, smiling against the skin there. "It doesn't have to be an everyday thing. I prefer bottoming, personally, but it's nice to switch it up now and then. I love knowing you can throw me around at any moment and have your way with me, but being in charge of someone so much bigger than me has its pluses too. It's hot being able to turn you into a mess underneath me."

Hop smiled wistfully, thinking about the ring currently burning a hole in his jacket pocket, waiting for the right moment to surprise Theo again. Theo was none the wiser about that, because he believed Hop was still of the same mind he was in when he was dating Elise. Though he knew they were more serious than that relationship, Hop had always made it clear he was nowhere near that type of commitment yet, and Theo was happy to have Hop whether there was a ring or not.

They continued on with school and went home to Hop's family for Thanksgiving, though they didn't stay long. They made a stop to see Trevor, who was back in a full cast. He was sleeping in a recliner in his brother's living room and getting around by wheelchair and crutches. He seemed in good spirits though and was happy to see and talk to them. When it was time to come back up for Christmas, they stopped by to see Trevor again before making the drive back to Michigan.

Once they got their bags put away in Hop's room, they came downstairs to see if there was anything they could help with. Mrs. Petersen was making fried chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy for dinner that night. She told them to help her fry up the chicken and had Hop peeling potatoes.

They worked in silence for a moment before Patricia. Petersen spoke up. "So, I was talking to Jenna the other day. It's been so long since we had the families together and thought that maybe having a little Christmas Eve party might be just the thing to mend some bridges..."

Theo looked over at Hop's mom in surprise for a moment before he turned back to dredging the chicken drumsticks. He knew their moms were still talking but he hadn't expected them to scheme together like this. "How are you tricking my dad into that one? Telling him I won't be there?"

"No, Jenna already spoke to him," Patricia said. "He has agreed to come and be cordial. He knows we support you, and your relationship with our son. Your mom says Mauricio helped."

Theo didn't know what to say so he stayed silent, mulling this over in his head while he mechanically did what he was supposed to be doing. Hop noticed Theo's reticence and touched his arm, the question clear in his eyes, "Are you ok?"

Theo startled a little at the sudden contact, but he looked at Hop to read his expression before nodding his head. "I just...don't imagine he'll have anything good to say if we do talk. Our relationship has always been awkward and cold at best."

The sympathy was clear in Hop's eyes as he rubbed Theo's shoulder. Hop dragged his parents aside into a nearby room to have a quiet word with them to make sure they were prepared to stand up for Theo if things went poorly. He also took the opportunity to swear them to secrecy and then show them the ring.

Hop's mom looked like she wanted to explode with excitement but she reeled it in for her son's sake. It was clear she had a hundred questions but was going to let her son figure it all out on his own unless he wanted her help. Time seemed to go fast and before they knew it, it was already Christmas Eve.

Theo put on a pair of black trousers and a red button up shirt with a plain black tie. That was as festive as anyone could ask him to be for an event that was giving him anxiety. He looked at himself in the mirror just long enough to make sure his platinum hair looked fine. He'd gotten it cut a little before they came back and he hadn't dyed the tips recently. He still had the strong impulse to want to dye his hair dark before his dad got there, but then he remembered Hop's words about not dulling his shine and he felt more at ease.

Hop came up behind him in the mirror and kissed his neck gently. "Hey handsome! Are you ready? You know if you ever feel uncomfortable we will kick him out no problem, right?"

"I know," Theo replied. "I'd like to give him a chance first, though. I don't want to say that I didn't give him a chance to...I don't know, take accountability? Try to fix it?"

Hop squeezed his shoulder and offered encouragement. "I get that. You've got to give it a shot at least, right?"

Theo gave a nod of his head. "Exactly."

Theo brushed off some non-existent lint off his pants and then followed Hop out of the bedroom. They stopped at the top of the stairs to kiss briefly and then Hop led Theo down the stairs hand in hand. Mauricio was at the bottom of the stairs slipping his shoes off at the front door and he turned to smile at the two of them.

Mauricio looked at their interlocked hands. "So, those aren't baseless rumors going around the neighborhood then? You two are actually together?"

Hop rolled his eyes briefly before making eye contact with Theo and looking pointedly at their interlinked hands, squeezing a bit so Theo wouldn't let go. "What?!? Oh shit! What are you doing holding my hand?" Hop said, looking shocked at Theo.

Theo snorted in laughter while Mauricio looked unamused. It was a look that Hop had seen on Theo's face more than once and the two looked nearly identical when they made expressions like that.

"Yeah, it's true," Theo finally replied after Hop and Mauricio had stared at each other long enough to make Theo speak. "It will be almost an official year in, like, mid spring semester, but longer if you count the time Hop was trying to figure out his feelings on it."

Mauricio looked at his older brother and smiled. "Well, I'm happy for you. I know dad has...feelings about that, but the rest of us don't agree with him. As long as you're happy, then I support you."

Theo looked at Mauricio like he hadn't been expecting that, but was happy to hear that. "Thanks, Mau. I appreciate that."

Hop looked surprised as well, but did not regret his reaction at all, as evidenced by his confident smirk in the face of unexpected answers. He didn't even scowl at Theo for referencing The Times of Indecision, which Hop counted as a win. Theo had not missed the tightening of his hand when he mentioned it though, which just made Theo's lips quirk up trying not to chuckle at his boyfriend.

As they moved into the living room, Theo was greeted by the rest of his siblings, who all seemed to show support in one way or another. That felt odd to Theo because he had expected more of his immediate family to side with his dad considering how they were all more favored in the Santiago family.

Jenna Santiago had fair skin and light brown hair that used to be blonde when she was a child. Her eyes were a light hazel and they landed on her oldest as he walked into the room. It was hard to miss the platinum hair and ice blue eyes when Theo was around. She came over to him and Hop, looking between them for a moment before she hesitantly hugged Theo. Theo let go of Hop's hand long enough to hug her back, though it was clear to Hop that Theo was nervous doing that.

"Your uncle told me that you got into OSU for vet school," Jenna said to her son as she looked him over. "Is school going well? Are you eating enough? You look like you've lost some weight."

"School is fine," Theo replied. "I'm eating fine, just a lot going on. There's been a ton of change and upheaval. I'm trying to settle in with all the changes."

Then she looked at Hop. "Of course, I'm sure you're taking good care of my son while you both live down there."

Hop smiled broadly, "Haven't I always, Mrs. Santiago? Though the rumors we heard about those heathens down in corn country seem to be true so far. It's okay, though, we're used to their hateful ways. Mostly they assume that most of our state is snow unless we're from Detroit or Flint. Everyone else asks us where to get some legal weed."

Jenna smiled at that. "That sounds about right. It will probably be their goal to have you sing against Michigan eventually, so watch out."

Theo couldn't help the smirk that came to his face, because he had already joined in on that song with his teammates when they went up against Michigan. It was hard to feel a lot of pride in the school where they had been attacked for being gay, but he could understand if Hop felt differently. He was still from Michigan, and nothing could change that, but he liked the diversity at OSU and how open and welcoming Columbus was to all people.

"What matters is we're safe," Theo commented, though. That made the smile come off of his mother's face.

She gave a brief nod. "Sì, that's important. We heard about what happened. Is your friend Trevor okay?"

"I suppose that depends on the day," Theo replied with a shrug. "He's in good spirits but it will take a while to feel any sort of normal, and he's in therapy for all of it."

"Are you?" she asked him.

jroseemi
jroseemi
145 Followers