All Comments on 'Longings From the Past'

by NoTalentHack

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
BBeinhartBBeinhartabout 1 year ago

Where is that sixth star button? 😊

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 year ago

Interesting story!

5

Bebop3Bebop3about 1 year ago

Another excellent story. As always, I'm looking forward to your next.

Bri29Bri29about 1 year ago

I liked it to begin with but not the hooking up with Luisa ,when it was obvious that was the direction it was going in I had to skim it .To me it just comes across as a dirty old man getting his hands on a young girl ,which is fine as a guilty fantasy fetish story but this didn't really come across that way I couldn't take it seriously so lost interest .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 1 year ago

Tender and moving romance. An enjoyable read. Thank you very much.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 1 year ago

OMG!

Another great tale from the quite talented, and wrongly named (IMHO), NTH!

inka2222inka2222about 1 year ago

Thank you! Wonderful story! Very well written, engaging, karmic to the hilt, believable premise, realistic personalities. Easy 5 stars.

@Bri - It was HER idea, so shaming him for that is rather stupid, judgemental and wrong.

kylady76kylady76about 1 year ago

I'm simply saying what my partner said "I love a love story" he's a sucker for a good one.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Hallmark Movie Quality! 5 stars very romantic story, great writing thanks

OldGuy1946OldGuy1946about 1 year ago

Another well written story. Thank you for what you do.

PS 5 stars have been awarded

OldbutboldOldbutboldabout 1 year ago
Not usually into these stories BUT

5 STARS very well written , interesting storyline , the ending was obvious , but how you got it there made it believable .

Thankyou for your time given to writing for us the readers .

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 1 year ago

Beautifully written, as always. Really enjoyed this.

Djmac1031Djmac1031about 1 year ago

Someday I'm going to hate one of your stories. But not today.

This was perfection.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 1 year ago

A nice love story and you didn't even overdo the sex scene! Good writing and 5 stars.

Bronco56Bronco56about 1 year ago

Wow. A very heartwarming romantic story. You always seem to hit out of the ballpark with your stories. 5stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In so many May/December stories, a reason is found to part. I very much prefer those in which a reason is found to stay together in spite of the obvious challenges. Easy 5 stars here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The new king of this site, NoTalentHack. Another sterling outing with the may-december love given a new twist. Believable on all levels.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66about 1 year ago

An amazing story. Thank you for sharing. I look forward to reading and enjoying each new story by you. 5 stars.

JoeMo1619JoeMo1619about 1 year ago

A wonderful story, narrated in style.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersabout 1 year ago

Excellent work as ever.....no talent? Hack? Bullshit

ggariousggariousabout 1 year ago

Such a wonderful portrayal and engaging story. Your name is a total reversal of the truth. Another 5 from one of my favorite authors. Don’t stop writing.

parenthesisparenthesisabout 1 year ago

Thanks, I enjoyed this.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

Yet another example of your amazing ability to portray powerful and complex emotions. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another excellent short story.

I really appreciate your attention to minor details that actually portray a lot. How you can portray so much in a few words. Like when David realized he was looking into Luisa's eyes without seeing Julia's.

I do understand that this is a short story about a single event in their lives, not a cradle to grave epic saga, but.

I think their announcement to friends, family and work colleagues was a bit rushed and lacked the normal garnishing of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

No talent, my butt. Well done, sir. Thank you.

Olderman318Olderman318about 1 year ago

Thanks once again NTH.

OldmantruckerOldmantrucker11 months ago

🙄🙄🤔👍👌😉😁🍻💯

alextasyalextasy11 months ago

You've done it again, damn you. Awesome.

Thanks!

A_BierceA_Bierce11 months ago

OldGuy1946, Oldbutbold, Olgreyfox, Olderman318, Oldmantrucker, dfergie (who has revealed in comments on other stories that he's an octogenarian), and now me (another octogenarian)—we're all entranced by this May-December romance with a happy ending. Despite one naysayer (in 33 comments to date), you brought it off with hardly any willing suspension of disbelief required (because hope, of course). Damn you're good!

oldpantythiefoldpantythief10 months ago

Nice story, you give hope to us old guys :) Only problem is, if my kids ever found the letters that I wrote to my wife to be while I was in the Navy, they would know for sure what a horny bastard their dad really was. Anyway, nice that things worked out for them and the sex was well done and fitting for this story. Thanks

BarryJames1952BarryJames195210 months ago

Well done. 5 big, beautiful stars.

6King6King10 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove10 months ago

I do t think that I would call it a May-December romance; more of an April -October sort of thing. The foliage emerging versus the foliage turning. Drugs do wonders these days. It felt a tad predictable to me but I also wonder if there is, at least unconsciously on his part, an element of delayed “payback” (a bit too strong, if I am struggling for the right word) and a “nostalgic” re-enactment of an earlier state f affairs. Still, a. Ice closing of the circle. Even if you had to have the wyrm bite it’s own tail…

demanderdemander10 months ago

I just read the prequel. I'm not so sure how this would all work. They'd have to be saints. She can already outrun him. D

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler10 months ago

I am glad I found the prequel and read it first. It very definitely made the conclusion that much better. It increased my rating for this one to 5 stars. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Damn, you tell a beautiful story, really making us care about the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A fine work, as always but there was one little thing that nagged at me; given that the MC knew Julia intended to call her daughter 'Luisa' how likely is it that he and Sue would have agreed on the name 'Lewis' for their own firstborn? It's a trivial thing, I know but small details make a difference. Still four stars, though.

skruff101skruff10110 months ago

Ok it seems churlish to nitpick this damn good story and really it’s an extremely small quibble but when Luisa first turns up she states she had no one to ask about her parents time before Miami but the last page contradicts this when her family (remember no grandparents, parents had no siblings) were against the union because they knew some of what transpired at that time (why didn’t she ask them?). As I say a small maybe irrelevant niggle but once it sticks in the brain you can’t get it out.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu10 months ago

Good very good story.

I read this after reading the 750-prequel story today.

But I do think it was kinda -- pervy.

But it is what it is. And they're not blood related.

So all is ah -- uhm -- well, I guess.

I skipped the sex part.

I don't find it erotic.

Nonetheless, it was a very good story.

Thanks NoTalentHack.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Got drawn into this by way of a LW prequel. Not a fan of such a big age gap the reason should be obvious, however well written and balanced enough to carry the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

would be better without the final romance. Be friends, be like a dad, but don't be lovers.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

‘Several of them knew of my past with her mother’ wouldn’t she have asked her family about the man in the pictures?

the6ulprsnthe6ulprsn10 months ago

I can relate to Oldpantythief’s comment about finding old letters I’d sent while in the Navy. Oh dear god they would be embarrassing. Not like email or texting, written on real paper with a real pen. Loved this story. 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well, well, well. You almost snuck this one by me. Let's just see how it holds up in a different category. Soul crushing betrayal? Check. Sad, motherless children? Check. Gruesome deaths by fire? Check. A scorching hot FMC in sweaty lycera, flicking her bean over her dead mother's love letters? Err...check. A well written, 3 Kleenex experience? Check. 5

AngelRiderAngelRider10 months ago

For once I don't feel like I need a shower after reading a story involving an older man and younger woman. It wasn't cheap and adolescent. I appreciate that. This was truly lovely. Thank you.

RTR10RTR1010 months ago

Great story. I actually read the prequel that came out today before I read this. Really enjoyed both.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"There was a fire. And they, um." - Heh, the Bitch and the Bastard burned themselves!

\

"Another knew there was a good reason for them to hide things from her, and thought that perhaps I owed it to them." - He's right, he doesn't owe them shit!

\

"they mutually decided that knowing could only hurt me" - I agree there. Confessing a 100% one-time slip just dumps the shit on the victim. Better that they should just live with the guilt.

\

"But you loved her so much." - But he didn't love his life, he was working at a job he hated.

\

Kind of petered out at the end.

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Had to read it after the prequel. Wasn’t expecting that. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I read the prequel then found this great ultimate revenge story.

SatyrDickSatyrDick10 months ago

[12.07.23]

Que Romantique!

Read the prequel then this...Well done!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Outstanding, a tear jerker but in a good way.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You are simply an exquisite story teller, and there is a refreshing uniqueness to them making them all the more entertaining and valuable, unique and even unusual, but always honorable. I love that. Thank you

Wavedave45Wavedave459 months ago

Hell yeah no better revenge than to pork their kid!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

a bit off with the romance but it was enjoyable. the heartbreak of the cheating and then Louisa finding out her parents betrayed their best friend and husband. ouch!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

second time for now definitely 5 stars !!

WisquejacWisquejac7 months ago

Excellent work. Thanks.

KeithW66KeithW667 months ago

What a marvellous story, crafted well, a very enjoyable read

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The type of well-formulated story I expect from this talented author. A full story, yet short and sweet.

The Hoary Cleric

Diecast1Diecast16 months ago

A lovely story. Well written and joy to read. AAAAAA++++++

intim8intim86 months ago

Another completely untalented hack job ;-) 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

God, a 45 yo man with a 26 yo college girl.

That's just plane sick.

This is to bad because you weave intricate and suspenseful stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 stars.

I don't really read romance here. LW is my genre fix in Literotica. But after reading and loving the prequel of this story in LW, had to read this one too. Glad I did.

AndrewMarxAndrewMarx29 days ago

I feel like I could say a lot, but it is such a beautiful story, I'll just leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I gave this story a really bad rating 42 reasons. The first is he never did ADN.A test to find out if the girl is his daughter or not.

Hence the issue of ancestors never settled. I know there are readers here that really get off. On the idea of having sex with their mother or their father or their brother or their sister, which I've defined is an advertiseable and more depraved out and those that find titillating are not much better.

My second bone of contention is that he allowed himself to become emotionally involved this girl And a very high risk of an emotional and or a sexual relationship. He's a middle aged man or approaching that with children near her age. Claire wishes you're young enough to have been his daughter and man thought have actually been his daughter. For me this is really an absolute unacceptable situation. He served his own knees here and nothing more. Compared to the other story about the woman who died of cancer and confessed in a letter to her husband this is far from brilliant.

WilCox49WilCox4918 days ago

Wonderful story. I found the very end a bit of a letdown, but certainly not a problem. Well worth 5*.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNoTalentHack@NoTalentHack
If you want to use one of my characters in your story or write an unofficial sequel or prequel or side story to one of my stories, please feel free to do so. I only ask a few things of you: 1. Credit me as the originator of the character/story. 2. DO NOT monetize it. This in...