Look Before You Eat

Story Info
Sometimes being a demon isn't all it's cracked up to be.
4.3k words
4.25
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Look Before You Eat - a Halloween Tale

This is the story of how my long life has changed, and how I came to be tamed and held on a leash by my beloved Lord, may the bastard burn in hell. Which he won't as he runs the place. One of them anyway.

Well I digress, so let me explain.

Halloween falling on a Monday this year was most inconvenient, it messed up my work schedule. But I had a tradition to uphold, so was again going to a party tonight.

The tradition was entirely of my own making but after so long little things like this amused me, so I had kept to it for 40 or so years now.

I was going to the same party as I did last year, which was novel, usually I never went to the same hosts twice in a row, I liked to vary my hunting grounds. Happily the party didn't start until 9pm, so the noisome little sugar stuffed brats would all be at home, apart from the odd one or two that would have fallen to some of my more contemptible kind.

I owned a specialist PR agency in California, the sort that rich people desperately in need of help in a mess called on. I provided a very discreet and very effective service to my clients, who gladly paid me well to help them.

To outward appearances then I was a rich successful 35 year old business woman, moderately attractive and universally regarded as one of the sexiest women ever by anyone I allowed to see that side of me.

Oh, you are wondering how a 35 year old can have been in business for 40 years? Well that's because I am not quite like you, as presumably even the most dunderheaded human reading this could have worked out.

So back to my evening out. Now that I was dressed, my maid Maria being an efficient little thing, I told her to call for my car, as I'd arrive at my hosts just the right side of late and not too early. In a world where perception was reality like Hollywood, appearances mattered.

My hosts for the evening were a well known reality TV family, who'd made billions on the back of their willingness to parade their empty and vapid lives on television to anyone who wanted to watch.

I admired their cunning though if not their personalities, which were approximately non existent, as they'd built themselves little fashion and cosmetic empires on the back of their fame.

Normally they'd be too vulgar for me to bother with, but in the summer of last year one of the sisters had actually had a real problem, as opposed to the scripted dramas caused by one of them chipping their nails, and I'd been very well paid by them to help deal with it.

So I'd felt obliged to attend their Halloween party last year, and because it had been such a successful hunt for me there, I had accepted the invitation again this year.

As I was driven to the party, the usual traffic mess slowing us to a crawl, I happily reminisced about my last visit.

I'd actually eaten twice last year, plucking both of victims out of the hundreds of people who milled about through the party. I had intended to just be 'one and done' as usual, and had already spotted a rather fetching and very curvy blonde in her early twenties who I was moving in on.

My path to her was interrupted when a server appeared between me and her, a skinny, dark haired girl maybe still in her teens and certainly not above the low twenties. She was proffering my girl, and what ever idiot male it was she was talking to, finger food from her tray.

My irritation at this interruption instantly turned to fascination when the girl turned to me and offered me something. Now I normally don't go after the skinny ones, I liked my women to have some heft to them, but this girl instantly whet my appetite for no reason I could work out.

I mean she had tattoos and a nose stud, enough to make me retch normally, but that didn't matter to me, she instantly became my target for the evening.

Now normally, during the rest of the year, I just drain my victims a bit, and send them on their way, none the worse for wear, well not much anyway, after they'd had the best sex they will ever have in their lives.

At Halloween though, I allowed myself a treat and not only consumed all their energy, their soul as those weird little priests in black liked to call it, but consumed their bodies as well.

And now my appetite, so constrained for 12 months, was already off the leash, and simply had to have this waitress. I couldn't have held off if I'd want to, so when she left to return to the kitchens I intercepted her in a service area out of sight of anyone else.

It was a simple matter then to enthrall her, her will shredding under my influence, and she obediently followed me upstairs. I looked for a quiet bedroom, the smell of her own arousal, both the physical one and the mental one, flooding my senses.

I found us a guest bedroom, and pulled her in, and stripped her of her clothes in short order, thrusting her down on her back on the bed while I dropped my dress to the floor. It wasn't the sort of dress you could wear underwear with, so apart from my heels I was naked too, and literally fell on the girl; kissing her.

Of course already being totally under my influence, she enthusiastically returned the kiss, and then when I rolled over on to my back and pushed her head down between my legs, she quite expertly as it happens, brought me to an orgasm with her tongue and fingers.

I'd already started to drain her during this, but now I turned her over on to her back, and sat across her narrow waist, as I simultaneously started to literally suck the life from her, while allowing her a little self awareness back.

I did so enjoy it when even as their bodies spasmed in repeated continuous orgasms, somewhere in their little minds they gibbered and cried out in fear, knowing that they were dying and not having the least idea of why or how.

As the girl weakened, and her horror grew even as her body urgently climbed to her next orgasm, I lay down on her, pressing her hard skinny little body down into the bed. Feeling a sharp pain, like a pin prick, on my chest, I looked down to find that she had a nipple piercing. Just one, and that it had just dug into me.

That annoyed me, so I slowed the rate at which I was drinking her, giving her longer to feel the fear and terror before her mind gave up on her, while I removed the gold piercing.

It had two little gold balls that screwed on to the shank, and I enjoyed the conflict in her mind as I slowly unscrewed them and slid the shaft out of her nipple, as she could clearly see what I was doing.

By the time I'd done that, the girl could no longer hold her head up, so I lay back down on her, and let my secondary mouths open, dozens of them clustering on the front of my body. They sank their sharp little teeth into her body where they could touch it, their tongues stabbing sharply into the girl and delivering their payload of my secretions, that literally started to dissolve the girl from the inside out, as the mouths sucked her insides out.

Of course the shock of that, let alone the damage, killed the girl quite quickly then, and I orgasmed again powerfully as the last of her life flooded my body, and wriggled and squirmed on her body to give my mouths the widest possible access to her corpse, incidentally making me orgasm again.

It only takes five minutes for me to consume a body unless it's one I wanted to savour, and my mouths leave no mess. Indeed, if for some reason anyone ever tested this bed for DNA evidence, they'd find no trace of the now missing girl, or indeed of me as of course I don't actually have any.

This had however been an impetuous kill, that risked exposing me, so I decided to clear up thoroughly, and fed my mouths the girl's clothes. Underwear, shoes, apron, it all went, even her phone and her wallet, so that now there was no trace that she'd been this room at all.

As I dressed and picked my bag up, ready to go and find my main course, the blonde, I found the girl's nipple piercing again. Since I'd closed off my secondary mouths, I just popped the pieces in my bag.

Returning to the party, I made a few rounds, talking to people I had to in order to be polite, exchanging air kisses with my host, who presumably thought she looked good in her tight sheathe dress that showed her sofa sized arse off.

Then, over her shoulder, I saw my blonde again, talking this time to a minor producer, who looked so bored that it was obvious she must be an unknown trying to blag her way to stardom.

After that I kept an eye on her, until it was late enough that I could leave without being rude, and I saw her head for the powder room, so followed her. When she came out, it was easy to bump into her, the physical contact in turn making it easy to enthrall her, so I left her instructions of where to meet me on the road.

I made sure to give the press photographers a good look at me as I air kissed my host goodbye, and slightly more genuinely hugged goodbye the young woman who was the netflix star of the moment.

I liked her and helped keep some pictures an ex girlfriend had of them in bed from seeing daylight, which in turn had led to her becoming one of a number of young women who slept with me when I wanted. I thought of them as my reserve batteries, handy to give me a pick me up when I needed one.

So I had established a decent alibi if I ever were to need one. I had left alone, and it would be proved if needed that it was before main course left, as she was still inside somewhere.

My driver picked me up then, having been summoned, and we drove the quiet back road I'd told the blonde to meet us on, which happily had no cameras on it all, as it wound it's way down the hills.

We'd only been idling there a couple of minutes, when a prius pulled up and parked in front of us, and the blonde got out. She walked quickly to my car, and slid into the back seat alongside me.

"Drive on," I said, catching my driver, Ginny, grinning at me as I pushed the blonde to her knees on the floor of the car in front of me. "Strip," I told her, feeling that the young woman was already quite aroused, my focus on her was stimulating her even after so short a time.

She obligingly wriggled out of her clothes, a decent designer knock off dress, and good shoes, but she had made a rookie error of wearing cheap underwear. I didn't know if she'd been trying for the casting couch tonight, but that was no way to succeed at it if she was.

We arrived home not long after, driving straight into the underground garage that closed behind us. The blonde followed me in like a little puppy, as Ginny took the girl's bag and all her clothes from the car, heading for the boiler room. There was an industrial grade furnace in there, which would, and indeed had, pretty much incinerate anything short of titanium, a legacy of when this house had actually been a clinic.

"Anything else mistress?" Ginny asked. "No thank you, but remember," I told her, "I need Maria back to serve me breakfast at 6, it's a working day." Ginny followed me and blondie in to the kitchen, where a happy squeal from Maria greeted us, a dry chuckle in reply from Ginny.

Maria could only squeal because since she was a good girl, she'd done as she was told, and was standing at the kitchen counter, chained naked to the towel rail with a large panel gag covering the plug in her mouth. Maria was of course, like Ginny, in thrall to me, but neither were the mindless creatures like blondie here had become.

That wouldn't do for my servants. I allowed Ginny and Maria to play together most nights, it was good for them, and a happy slave is a good slave.

So I took blondie up to my bedroom, and for an hour or so had her service me, licking me to orgasm twice, vaginally and anally, while all the time I started to gently drain her.

Blondie actually carried some serious weight I was delighted to see. She had very large breasts and thighs, and a delightful belly, meaning she in effect came ready basted. When I eventually started to make her orgasm, she shook and shivered in a most delightful way as her wobbly bits lived up to my name for them.

Despite having consumed the waitress earlier, I was oddly hungry, and I could feel my secondary mouths itching at me, desperate to get out. So I allowed the girl some more cognition, enjoying the look of confusion and then terror as she felt something was terribly wrong, even if she had no idea what it was.

As I lay down on her, my nakedness enjoying the squishy feel of this lovely human pillow, I let my mouths open, but only allowed them to feed shallowly at first, sucking the fat deposits from blondie slowly, savouring the lovely taste of her fresh fat.

Of course, she screamed and bellowed, but she couldn't move as even though I'd let enough mental capacity to return that she knew what was happening to her, she had no control of her body physically. Happily from my point of view anyway, this only made her more afraid and her terror was salt to my meat.

The look on her face when she saw two mouths open on my own breasts as I lowered myself to hers was a treasure.

I forced her to repeated orgasms as I fed on her, both physically and mentally, but then I could feel she was fading fast, something in her had broken, so I stepped up my feeding. Letting my mouths begin to devour her properly, my tongues began to liquefy her internally. She died in mid orgasm, as I was kissing her, literally breathing her last into my mouth as I vacuumed the last of her energy up, and giving me my best orgasm of the night so far.

I lay on her quietly then, sated, letting my mouths go about about their business as I fed, getting fuller and fuller as the ripe voluptuous body of the blonde slowly disappeared from beneath me. Unlike with the waitress, this feeding was one to savour, and I stretched the moment out for a good couple of hours.

It had been a most entertaining party after all, and on a whim I had the little piercing I'd taken from the waitress made into a necklace, which I was wearing tonight.

"We've arrived mistress," Ginny said, breaking me out of my happy nostalgia from our last trip here. "Thank you Ginny."

"Good hunting mistress", and I gave her a grin. She wanted to get back to Maria, who I had left standing on tiptoe in her shower, her hands chained up over her head, so the quicker I found tonight's playmate, the quicker Ginny would be back for her.

The party was the usual faces, plus and minus some folk as stars waxed and waned. Too many influencers and youtubers this year for my taste, mixing, often poorly, with the Hollywood types.

I'd made my rounds dutifully, scouting for my dinner, and chatting to those I needed to or wanted to. I was beginning to get a little frustrated, as no one had really caught my eye, when I saw a skinny girl on the other side of the room, in an absolute knockout of a little black dress, vintage Joseph I thought, with strappy high heeled sandals on.

There was something oddly familiar about her, and then as she turned so that I could see her left arm and the tattoos that snaked up it, I recognised her, and stood still, struck dumb.

It was the waitress from last year, which of course was impossible, as I'd quite literally left nothing of the girl behind. I lost sight of her them, the movement of people through this vulgar monstrosity of a mansion concealed her.

It was quite some time later, as I wandered apparently casually, but in fact consumed with curiosity almost as much as I was with unsatisfied hunger, that I saw her again. She was chatting with someone on the other side of the room. When I saw that conversation end, I moved in on her, saying hello and air kissing her like she was an old friend, in the process enthralling her so thoroughly I accidentally almost shut her body down completely before I pulled back a little.

She smelled the same, her mental taste was the same as I remembered, and the impossibility of that set me on fire, and I was already so inflamed that my secondary mouths were threatening to break out even as I stood in the middle of this crowded room.

Wishing her a noisy farewell, and telling her to meet me on the same road where I'd taken the blonde last year, I managed to make my exit, only to find that she had followed me. Astonished at the lack of obedience, I just stood there for a moment as I waited for Ginny to bring the car around. I took her arm and whispered to her under the guise of chatting and laughing with her, "Why?"

"Uber mistress, I came by Uber," she said. By this time we'd been seen and photographed numerous times with her alongside me, and so I had no choice but to take her into my car when Ginny pulled up alongside me. Mastering her surprise, Ginny pulled away and I confirmed that home was our destination.

"Kneel," I told the girl, "and strip." She did as she was told, and pulled the LBD off, and having only tiny black panties on underneath was soon naked in front of me. I needed relief more at that point more than I needed answers, so I pulled my dress up and pulled the girl's face into my dripping cunt, which she immediately started to lick and finger.

I started to tap her at the same time, relishing the pleasant surprise that she was unusually well endowed with energy, and as I orgasmed for the first time, I decided that I'd draw her out over a long time, and not consume her entirely. I'd have to find another girl tomorrow, but then that wouldn't be hard, there were always girls around in California to be taken if you knew where to look, and I did.

I'd had two orgasms in the car by the time we got home, and was feeling a little more in control of myself as a result, although this little girl still seemed fresh and eager. So I dismissed Ginny to go find Maria straight away, not bothering with cleaning up evidence, and took the girl to my bedroom.

I actually tore my dress when I pulled it off, having pushed the girl onto her back on my bed, so maybe my calm wasn't quite as good as I thought. "What's your name girl?" I asked as I crawled up over her on all fours, until I was looking at her, eyeball to eyeball as it were.

"Sylvia mistress," she said.

"Sylvia, who the fuck are you?"

She looked upset, "Mistress, I'm Sylvia, I don't understand."

I sighed in annoyance, mostly at myself. This is why I didn't totally control servants like Ginny and Maria. When I really enthralled someone, they took anything and everything you said or asked literally, there wasn't the mental capacity left in them for anything else. If you stood them in a room without orders, they'd literally die of thirst and hunger even if there was a table of food and drink right in front of them.

"Never mind," I said. I'd have time enough to solve this puzzle once I'd fed enough to be able to think straight. Not only would I be calmer, but she'd be naturally more docile and co-operative, meaning I could loosen her reins a lot, as it were.

I started to kiss her and finger her then, feeling the tension in her rise as her orgasm approached, and the energy I was tapping off her rise accordingly.

My first inkling of trouble came then. I reduced the amount of energy I was taking from her to compensate, only to find that it in fact it went on going up. Puzzled I stopped stimulating the girl's body, or at least tried to, only to find that I couldn't.

Now panicking I reared back breaking the kiss, pulling my hand from her cunt, only to find I didn't move at all and was still kissing her and my hand was still stroking her pussy.

I was shrieking my alarm and distress mentally at Ginny and Maria, which should have brought them running, but instead I could feel my leash on them slip away, and I could no longer feel their presence in the house.

With a ridiculous, impossible display of strength, Sylvia rolled me onto my back, and sat up on my hips, breaking our kiss even as both my arms fell to my side, limp, as I couldn't move at all.

12