Look Before You Eat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My secondary mouths opened then, a reflex defensive mechanism, and snapped and chewed at the girl sitting on me, my tongues lancing into her body to deliver their deadly payload.

What actually happened was that Sylvia just giggled and said "Oh how adorable," and tickled my mouths with her fingers. My mouths and tongue could get no purchase on her. Her delightfully soft skin felt and tasted normal, but was completely impenetrable.

At that, a drawing realisation of what I was dealing with hit me, and must have shown on my face. My own arousal was being stimulated mentally now, just as I did to my victims, and I could feel energy being sucked from me, flowing into this not girl sitting on me.

"Ah you finally begin to understand," she said with a girlish giggle. This made the darkness that started to grow out her body all the more menacing, as it slowly spread and opened out like a billowing cloak behind Sylvia.

A pain filled and fuelled orgasm ripped through me then, forced out of me by the energy drain sucking at me, but gave me no respite as another immediately started building up after it.

"Why, I mean who?" I asked, surprised that I had use of my voice as I'd spoken mentally.

"Why? You are wearing the very symbol of her servitude to me, and you ask why?" Sylvia said ripping the gold necklace from me and holding up the nipple jewellery it had been made from.

"You took my servant from me last year, and worse you went on to take my chosen target as well, insult on insult, injury on injury."

"It's the trouble with you Pishtaco demons, arrogant pricks the lot of you. And you forget that there are bigger, older badder things than you in the world."

So now, I'm kneeling on the floor of my own kitchen, drained so much that only a little more would see me dissolve.

Humiliating me even more, my own servants, Ginny and Maria are now my Lord's servants. They steadily syphon energy from me, just enough to prevent my natural regeneration giving me all but a small net gain.

As that starts to build up anyway, they then knock it back down by forcing orgasms from my bound body, while they themselves have the most spectacular climaxes as their human bodies glory in the energy they harvest from me.

Sylvia, aka Lord Supay, has already drained Ginny and Maria in front of me, all three of them orgasming magnificently while I, chained up and immobile, get to watch. Lucky me.

One of my nipples is pierced now, with the same piercing I took from the girl year, sealing my Lord's total control of me as long as it's there. Though since he has that anyway from his mental leash on me, it's mostly just to humiliate me.

To that end, knowing how much I despise tattooed women, Ginny, Maria and I have all been booked by my Lord into a tattoo parlour, where over a period of weeks all three of us are going to get full body ink of his own design and choice. Further body piercings are promised for later.

All of which will be filmed and broadcast on a new reality show that my erstwhile party host has happily agreed to create and narrate, to document "my friend's search to find my true self, having met Sylvia the love of my life at my party."

It doesn't pay to piss Lord Supay off, and if there isn't a cliche that says "look before you eat", there damn well ought to be.

12