Look Honey, No Hands

Story Info
Coffe shop owner shows her tail to her crush.
2.7k words
4.51
2.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacey - Male, 30

Debbie - Female, 32

It was my usual seat at the front of the cafe. I liked being perched high on a stool by the window, reading the faces of passers-by; I imagined where they'd come from, where they might be going. Debbie set the hand-crafted ceramic mug in front of me. The grey-white seafoam glaze was smooth under my palms, barely giving away its hot contents. "Flat white for your good self!" she chirped. I gave her a cursory glance and a forced half-smile. Debbie had a round face with high cheekbones, dimples on either side of full lips and freckles across the bridge of her nose. Her blunt fringe sat below a messy bun of dark brown hair tied at the crown with a gogo.

I'd say she stood at no more than five-feet and four inches in her cork sandals. Her slim frame was draped in a gorgeous, daffofil-yellow dress. "Everything okay Stacey?" Debbie asked, in that same lyrical tone, a bit quieter this time. I could tell she was genuinely concerned. "Yeah, ah...um, no. It's nothing". I let out a short breathy laugh as she stood there beside me. I didn't want to admit that I hated my job, or that I still hadn't worked up the courage to ask her out. As a guy it was rare to find someone who didn't make a sly remark when I introduced myself to them. I mean, how many guys do you know with the name Stacey? It wasn't that I was ashamed of my name either. I actually loved it. I especially loved the way Debbie said it, how it rolled off her tongue and danced in the air between us.

"Okay, well, you know I'm always here to chat" she replied. The sing song quality had left her voice and I felt somewhat guilty for taking the wind out of her sails.

"Yeah I know. Thanks Debbie. Really appreciate it." She placed a hand on my forearm and rubbed her thumb up and down through the short, dark hairs on the surface.

Debbie's smile returned and she pivoted back to the counter. Her dress fanned out as she twirled past me, tied at the waist with a tan-brown statement belt. She wore a pair of Birkenstock Arizonas with white straps. It felt weird to admit, but she always had such well-maintained feet. I wonder if she had regular pedicures. Her toenails were a natural colour, perfectly contoured and just a tad glossy. The afternoon sun bounced off them as she sashayed between customers. The heels of her feet curved into smooth, tanned calves that disappeared under the hem of her the dress. The mystery of those shapes drove my crazy. I could tell she had incredible legs just by how they began at her feet, slightly bowed, full and slender. I couldn't figure out if it was a work choice or that she just loved long dresses, but now that I thought about it, I don't think I'd seen her in anything else.

Something else was bugging me now. When she turned to walk away I felt something solid run over my knee. Maybe it was just the fabric getting caught?

The sun-dappled oak that stretched its arm over the cafe began to fall asleep and the sound of the steam wand became less frequent. Debbie waved goodbye to the last customer, flicked the door closed with a flourish from her fingertips and turned to face me. She leant her right elbow against the door and said, "I'd let you stay here tonight but I'm not sure a line of wooden chairs would make an ideal bed." She'd put on this fake announcer voice, like a commentator for the NBA. I laughed, looking down at my unfinished coffee. "I'm so sorry Debbie, I completely lost track of time!" I threw my notebooks into my satchel and made a beeline for the door. "Ohhhhh no, you're not getting off that easily" she retorted, lowering the blinds. I could feel her earth-brown eyes piercing me, asking me to meet them. I mustered up the courage to look right at her. It was like looking at the sun, dazzling and overwhelming. She surveyed me with a kind smile, proud dimples creasing up at the edges of her mouth. She closed the gap between us with a short stride. I could feel the heat from her body radiating outward, wafting her natural scent into my nostrils. The vanilla sweat from her chest was intoxicating. The soles of her feet peeled from her sandals. She mocked an expression of shock at the sound, and repeatedly lifted her heels, "Wow, is that what I sound like all day? That's fucking wild" We stood there laughing at the peel-slap sound when suddenly, Debbie bounced up on her tiptoes and kissed me on the mouth. Blood rushed through my hot ears. I closed my eyes and let out a quivering sigh. Debbie's hands ran slowly up and down the dark fuzz of my forearms. "When are you gonna let me in Stace? You know I'm crazy about you."

There it was again. That strange jerking motion under her dress. This time though, the air con was off and the doors were shut.

Debbie clocked my distracted gaze and took a sharp step away from me, grabbing the fabric at her sides.

"Debbie, I'm sorry I just-"

"I caught you looking today you know. You did it like five times. At least, five times that I counted"

"I...yeah I did. I'm sorry it's just-"

She stepped closer again, pressing her palms flat against my chest.

"Heyyy. It's okay. I kinda like that you notice. I thought I was being pretty discreet...unlike you" She she looked down at my crotch and back up to my eyes.

I could feel my bulge pulsing underneath the fine black fabric of my pants. I didn't exactly have what you would call an average size-penis. Getting caught out was a frequent concern.

Her right hand made its way down my inner-thigh, tracing circles around my hardening cock with long, slender fingertips. Her fingernails flicked over my tip like a jolt of welcome electricity. I let out a forlorn moan.

"Oh I think he likes me" she teased.

She cupped my face with her hand and kissed me deeply. Hers was unlike any kiss I'd ever had before. I'd fantasised about this moment for so long and I was finally here, alone with her. Hot air poured from her nostrils across my upper lip. I heard a strange, soft hissing noise, the noise of fabric moving over bare skin. I opened my eyes briefly to look for the source of the sound. Just behind Debbie's head a long, milky pink rope hovered in the air. It was the same colour as the skin on her face. The tip dangled about half a foot below the curve towards the wall; its shape reminded me of a wooden walking cane. It hovered there with ease, coaxing the cotton fabric of the dress down to her buttocks. I felt a hot wave of adrenaline wash over my body as I closed my eyes and lost myself in her mouth.

After the most intense kiss, Debbie pulled away, licking her lips. "Well, now you know" she sighed, deliberately wagging the appendage back and forth behind her. She interlocked her fingers in mine and bit her bottom lip, rubbing her thumbs against mine. Her tail moved silently through the air past her head and grazed my face with its soft skin. I got lost in her eyes, overwhelmed by the sensation of her tail pulling my hair past my ears. Suddenly it fell back to her legs, "Hey...wanna see a trick?"

Now wasn't the time for hesitation.

"Uh, yeah! Sure."

With her hands by her sides Debbie took two steps back, closed her eyes and let out a slow breath as the dress rose up again from behind. Her tail slid up through the bun of her hair as long black locks fell about her shoulders. With a sharp flick, the gogo hit me square in the face. She giggled impishly, "oops! Sorry!"

Debbie held out her arms and her tail eased the straps from her shoulders. There was something so hot about the soft hiss of skin from her tail brushing down each arm, so gentle, so sensual.

She pursed her lips with her slender arms held above her head and said, "Are you gonna help me?"

I stepped forward cautiously, mesmerised by the movements of her exotic muscle, poised in mid air, flexing and straightening with such deliberate ease. Her tail bounced at the end, flicking to her back and then toward the wall in a kind of pulsing motion.

I bent down and grasped each handful of hem, lifting it high in the air above Debbie's head. She yanked the dress from my hands and chucked it on the floor behind her with an involuntary whine. There she was, standing in nothing but a white t-shirt and sandals. As she kicked them off her feet she looked down at herself and back to me, "Well, what do you expect? They don't exactly make underwear for people like me."

"so, do you use it for like, anything in particular?"

"oh that was fast"

"No! no no no. Not like that.

I could feel the blood racing around my skull.

"It's okay Stace! I'm kidding. Go on. Ask away."

"Well, like, around the house. Do you use it for something that us...that I...would normally do with my hands? I mean boring everyday stuff"

Debbie tilted her head and looked up at the ceiling. Her freckled nose wrinkled in thought when her tail jerked up from the ground and curved against her back.

"Oh! Yes. So when I'm like, reading in bed for my masters research! I'm belly-down of course, for comfort. I have...a coffee mug in one hand and my other hand is holding up my chin, feet dangling in the air behind me like a dork ahahaaand-"

"So you use-"

"I use my tail to turn the pages! Hahaha. It never even struck me as odd. That's just the way it's always been I guess. I...don't know what it's like to not have a tail...obviously haha."

Her sinuous friend slinked up into her hands as she held it lovingly for a few moments. That look held a hundred different struggles and joys.

Debbie bit her bottom lip and spoke in a lower register that I hadn't heard her use before.

"Wanna touch it?"

Hell yes.

I stepped into Debbie's orbit, mesmerised by her tail and the faint waft of sex. Without breaking eye contact she took hold of my right hand and guided me to the small of her back. Debbie was usually confident and forthright, but I could see traces of fear in her eyes. She seemed...vulnerable just then, asking me to trust her. No. More than that. It was like she was asking me to accept her. As quickly as I spotted that crack in her armour it disappeared. My hand rested on a thick protrusion of muscle and bone. I was taken aback by how robust it was, not like I imagined at all. I just about managed to wrap my fingers around the girth.

"Ok. Hold on tight now. Do you feel that?"

Debbie wagged her tail side-to side from the base. It was so strong that I found I couldn't prevent her moving where she wanted to go. I felt so...dominated by this woman, but also safe, like I knew she would take care of me.

"H-holy shit"

"I know right? Stronger than you thought...come here"

Debbie pulled me into a slow kiss. I lifted my hand to her face but she grabbed it, placing it gently back onto the base of her tail. She held me there, guiding my clumsy hand up and down the soft rope. Down a foot and back to the base. Down and up. Slow and soft. She let out a moan of relief into my mouth. I couldn't believe it. She was getting off purely from tail stimulation. She danced up and down in my hand. I could tell that this was involuntary now, judging by the change in direction and cadence. Her flexing motions became more erratic and every so often the lower half would slap against her calves. Suddenly Debbie broke away from the kiss.

I panicked.

"Is everything okay?!"

"Great yeah", she panted.

She placed a hand on my chest and pushed me away, turning around so her tail faced me. Slowly, tentatively, Debbie crouched down onto all fours and beckoned me closer with an outstretched arm. She wrapped her strong, female tail around my right calf and pulled me in.

"Can you grab it?"

As before I placed my right hand gently onto the base. The whole length was brushing across my face but she didn't seem to care.

"Both"

I did as I was told.

"Harder, Stace. I'm not fragile"

I gripped tight to her tail and watched in disbelief as her back arched.

"Mmmmmf"

Debbie was vibrating in my hands. I knew instinctively what to do next. I'd had enough solo experience to rise to the occassion. With both hands firmly held I began rubbing up and down.

"Oh GOD Stacey, YES. That's s-sooooo GooOOood-d"

The lower half of her tail found its way down my shirt, playing in the chest hairs and brushing my nipples.

Cloudy droplets fell on the hardwood floor below her waist, forming a pool of thick, gooey cum. The droplets became a silent, steady stream, thicker and more opaque than before. It looked like hair conditioner was flowing from her vagina.

"Wow. That's a lot of cum"

"Mmhmm. Stacey, wanna know..."

'Wanna know what?

"...What I taste like?"

She lifted her tail out of my shirt and brushed it up against my face, flashing me a mischievous grin. That sensation across my face...I could get used to that. Debbie circled her tail in the puddle and slowly raised it to my lips, watching me from over her shoulder. I could smell the musky woman-flavour of her. She glistened in the half-light. With no effort her tip broke apart my lips and she slipped inside. I've never said this about a woman's cum before but Debbie tasted...full. Like, full of flavour. It was nutty and salty. She played with my tongue, tracing along the walls of my mouth. I returned the favour, circling my tongue around her until she was clean. Her crescendo of moans hypnotised me. I was usually self-conscious in sex but not with her, not with that feral voice waking my soul.

"More?"

I was still swallowing her meal but nodded in excitement.

"Mmmhmm"

She slid herself out of my mouth and, instead of lapping up the pool on the floor, Debbie pushed her tail deep into her pussy with a long, hungry groan. It came back out dripping in a thick coat of cloudy nourishment. She climbed out of her pseudo-yoga pose and sat facing me, hands stabilising her on the floor and tail hovering in the air between her open legs. Debbie flapped her hands in the air at me, asking me to sit with her.

"Open up, handsome"

I did.

"There's my good boy"

Those words. Oh god those words. Yes, Debbie. Yes. I am your good boy.

I shut my eyes and sucked on the nourishing food she had provided. Debbie made strange cooing noises through her closed lips. It was the kind of noise you might hear when you gently suck someone's tit in foreplay. It was like music to me. So comforting.

"Such a good boy"

We stayed there on the floor for nearly half an hour, a duet of loving grunts and howls. Debbie coated her tail again and again, gently resting herself in my ready mouth. Swirling, writhing around in there.

She pulled out for the last time and whispered through the silence.

"Hey"

I smiled back, "hey"

"We need to get those pants off you, honey.'

END OF PART ONE