How I Met My Naked Alien Girlfriend

Story Info
A young man meets the most unusual woman; a naked alien girl.
19.1k words
4.76
13k
20

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tenyari
tenyari
67 Followers

Friday night and studies were out, it was time to hit the town. Mi Amigos and I wanted to get a round in, hear a band or two, and maybe find some ladies to dance with. Nothing serious, no hookups or trouble.

I was thinking of a new club down in Polanco that often had some top Corridos dropping in for surprise performances. Miguel just shook his head and said, "No vatos; we're going somewhere special. La Conneja. It's a little basement place not far from Ciudad Universitaria."

"Really vatos; I've passed by that place. It's just some run down hole in a basement for my grandpa to get wasted in," I said. I'd been in this alley of shops before, for a class photography shoot, precisely because the area had that traditional look to it.

"Yeah man, what gives?" Jose looked at Miguel and gave him a play shove. But this week was Miguel's turn to pick the spot, so we had to go. Waste of a good summer evening, but you gotta stick with your bros even if they make a mistake.

"You'll see," was all Miguel said.

The place was a bit... quaint. Like a sing along bar for old people. Lots of traditional Mexican flourishes around the walls. Sombreros and Vaquero hats with a bit too much dust on them, flores painted on the walls around cactuses in the desert themes. If mi padre had owned a bar, this would have been it. "You've got to be kidding me Miguel," I said with a roll of my eyes toward three old guys doing a mariachi routine on a stage.

It was a long rectangle of a basement club. The stairs down dropped us on one end. A back right corner facing the long path forward. Along the left side maybe only 3m away was a long bar running two thirds the length of the room. Two doors for the restrooms came after that along that same wall, then double doors to a kitchen or back area. Three arches evenly spaced on the right side after the halfway point led to another area just as wide, but with tables. At the back end there was a stage with a mic, a few old wooden chairs, and some crates and boxes tossed into the corner. The air was thick and I noticed they didn't seem to have any fans or air conditioning. A couple middle aged working stiffs sat at the bar. Three guys and a woman, chatting randomly. There were two bartenders, both looked to be in their late 30s or early 40s. I couldn't see who was sitting in the tables as it was a little dark over there, but I watched as a middle aged guy with a little bit of a belly came out the double doors with a plate of chips and went in there.

Jose turned to Miguel and said, "that it's vato; I'm out. This is like..."

"Just give it a minute," Miguel said. "Sit down at the bar. Trust me, you don't want to miss this."

When the old guys of the band lit up with a mariachi rendition of "La Bamba" I glared daggers at Miguel. The singer looked like a nice guy, but his voice was worn out and he could barely carry the tune. Old folks always loved those traditional songs, so I'd grown up hearing it more than my own name.

That's when I saw them. Two knockout girls, maybe a year or two within twenty in age, like us; came out of the alcove and started to dance. One a Spanish girl in jeans and blouse, the other Mestizo in a red skirt and halter. Not too different from us; Jose and Miguel were Spanish and I was Mestizo. We all worked out a bit so that kept us fit enough. "Yo vato they're hot but... there's a lot more of that in Polanco. We could be drowning in university girls right now if we'd gone to the club."

Miguel just grinned and whispered, "any moment now..."

One of the old guys a few seats down the bar from us burped out loudly, distracting me. The woman next to him held up her beer, looking to the stage as she raised the bottle in salute. My eyes followed along and that was when I pretty much fell off my stool.

I'd heard about them. Everybody had. But Mexico City is huge, and even with darn near ten thousand of them living in the city, I'd yet to see one before then. Let alone one like her.

She was taking the mic and getting ready to sing, and suddenly every part of my existence was paying attention.

She was stunningly beautiful. Long hair, fully lips, gorgeous eyes that seemed to brilliantly offset her long lashes, and she was completely, utterly naked.

And of course, she was green, with bright violet hair, and long pointy ears. Those eyes, were amber color, and those lips had a bluish tint to them, as did the lips below, framing a clit prominent enough for me to see all the way across the room. If only I had my photographer's camera with me.

"She's a fucking alien," Jose said. His beer slipped out of his hand and hit the bar counter.

The bartender gave her own chuckle as she caught it and kept it from falling over. "Every time," she said in a quiet voice I almost missed.

"I've never seen anything... anyone... that amazing," I said. "But what's she doing here?"

"That's what I want to know," Miguel said. "I've seen her in here a couple times when I was making deliveries."

"Oh yeah..." Jose said. "That's how you ended up in here then?"

Miguel had a side job to pay for his hobbies beyond just being a student. He delivered supplies to restaurants around the university. "I'm too chicken to walk up to... that..." he said.

I didn't blame him. No guy wants to admit he's too chicken to hit up a good looking woman, but she was on a whole other level.

"Plus her two friends there," Miguel waved at the girls that had stopped dancing. They were looking up at the alien girl on the stage as the three talked. "Solid security detail there vatos," Miguel shrugged. I noticed her eyes looked up briefly in our direction, then she looked down at her friends and giggled as I got myself back onto my stool.

The aliens had only come a year ago, and not that many of them yet. I knew there were a few of the guys working in the university but not anywhere I went. And the guys wore clothes. I'd heard there was some weird reason the girls were naked, but not having met, or even seen one in person before... All I had was weird stuff you'd read on the Internet.

When she looked at us I got a better view of her face. Perfect almond eyes, a cute button nose, cute puffy cheeks, and the bluish tint of her full lips seemed natural rather than makeup.

As a guy I would always classify attractive women into one of three groups. Some were beautiful, some were sexy, and some were cute. Beautiful women were the ones you couldn't approach. They looked like models and were the sort regular guys found unapproachable. They never looked at you, they only looked down at you. Sexy women looked and moved like it was time to get busy, they and you only wanted one thing from each other. Cute women, they looked like you could just cuddle them all day long, they weren't just for romance, they'd probably also be your best friend.

She was somewhere between beautiful and cute. Even standing up there naked, something in the glance she gave me said "hold my hand and laugh with me" instead of "lets find a room." I was terrified to approach, but I also knew that if I made it past security, her friends and my own guts, she was just there waiting. If she wasn't a naked alien girl, I'd have probably already made my move.

She stepped back to the mic, turned to say something to the band of old Mariachis behind then, and then began to sing.

Cielo Rojo, one of those classic songs. She wasn't the best singer. Not as good as the original, nor the professional covers. But she wasn't bad. And she seemed to really come alive in the song. She seemed to be looking right at me as she sang the first two lines;

Solo, sin tu cariño, voy caminando

Voy caminando y no sé qué hacer

And that was it for me. I knew why Miguel wanted to come here, and I knew I needed more. After that she got off the stage with what seemed like a glance right at me. Then the old guys returned to their routine. But I didn't care anymore.

"I still don't get it," Jose said. "Even more now, what are those three doing in here?"

"I dunno, but they seem to be regulars," Miguel trailed them with his eyes while they walked off into the shadows of the alcoves with the sounds of distant giggling.

"Lets... let's get a table," I said, getting up from my stool.

"Hah, somebody wants a better look," Jose chuckled and slapped my back. "Mi mamá would kill me if I dated a naked girl, so she's all yours vato."

Miguel just sighed, "yeah, her friend in the red skirt though, man I'd love to meet that girl."

We walked under the first arch, looking for a seat. I didn't see the girls when we got in there, even though I could see every table and only one near us had anyone sitting in it. A middle aged couple chatting quietly. "Huh," I figured might as well keep going and see if maybe they'd just stepped away. I started to advance when I realized Jose and Miguel weren't at my side anymore. I turned around and didn't see them, looked back and there she was, right in front of me, looking right at me inches from me, with a big smile on her face.

"Hi," she said, and blinked her violet lashes at me.

"Um... uh... er... oh yeah. Hi," I stammered back trying to remember where I'd put my brain. I sounded like some middle school kid who just bumped right into his puppy crush. Which was pretty much right on anyway.

I heard giggling behind me and turned to look again. The other two girls had captured Jose and Miguel. And yeah, the one in the red skirt had Miguel.

"Um..." I tried again.

"Yes," she smirked. "You already tried that line." She looked me over and giggled again. "Let me try one," she waved to a table. "You're kinda cute, wanna sit down?"

"Um... OK." Brain, please, some help...

"I don't know if you noticed, " she began. "But I'm naked. So sorry about that."

"It's OK, " I said. "I don't mind."

"I'm sure you don't," she giggled out as she pulled me down to a seat at the table beside us, the took the seat beside it. "Thank goodness these chairs are wood," she said with a sigh.

"Hey um... where'd...?" I asked, looking around.

"Oh your friends are OK. I think they're enjoying themselves over there," she pointed to the open area by the stage. My friends were making fools of themselves trying to dance to the Huapango tune the old guys were playing.

"So um..." I looked her up and down.

"You like, I take it?" she grinned at me and did a little move that caused her breasts to bounce, forcing my eyes to notice how pretty her large dark green nipples were.

"You um... you were pretty good up there singing," I stammered out, noticing how I seemed to be vanishing into her eyes. Now that I had her up close, I realized they didn't glow, they were just a sort of pastel amber that made them very bright.

"Thank you but um... I'm just OK. It's fun though, I can put my heart out there when I sing," she said with a sigh. She opened her mouth to say more then shook her head. "Why are you..."

"In a place as quaint as this?" I said. "I was wondering as much. Miguel dragged us in here."

She looked over the stage area, moving her head as if trying to distinguish between Miguel and Jose. "Is that so?"

"He's the tall one, skinny," I pointed over.

"Oh, with Jacinta. I've seen him before I think," she said. "Does he...?"

"He does deliveries here I guess. I think. Yeah," I was enthralled watching her lips as she spoke, and barely gave so much as a glance at my friends.

"I like it here," she sighed. "Carmine's friend owns the place. It's safe for me here."

"Carmine?" I raised an eyebrow, and tried very hard not to stare at her breasts.

"Kind of my adopted mom, I guess;" she sighed. "I've known Dr. Espinoza, Carmine; since... since we arrived on New Earth."

"Oh, I read that's what the Ali..." I watched one of her long pointy ears twitch. "Um... what you call Earth. New Earth right?"

"We Humans call this place New Earth, because it's new to us. I guess it's just Earth to you Humans," she said with a challenging stare. "Oh and, go ahead and look," she cupped her tits and lifted them. They were really nicely shaped, and just a little above average in size. "Everybody does."

I was blowing it, I think she didn't like me almost saying 'aliens'. "I'm sorry," I said, making a point to look at her amazing almond eyes. "I just... You, you're just so..." I caught myself before saying beautiful. "Cute," I said. "Your smiling, giggling, and you're definitely playing cute with me trapped in your lure."

"Ay ay," she laughed. "But which of us is the mouse I wonder?"

I smiled back at her. I heard a light stomp behind me and she glanced over my shoulder. "Oh... I'm sorry, I have to go now."

"Oh um..." I struggled to hide my disappointment, and glanced behind to see an older woman looking at her with a grin.

"Uno momento Carmine;" she said, then turned those wonderful eyes on me and let out; "Mañana? But maybe two hours earlier?"

"Sí," I smiled. I watched her get up. This close I could see that she kept her pubes very light, but they were there. I turned my gaze to watch her walk away, with her friends coming to join her. The view from the rear was just as wonderful. A cute tight butt with a healthy bump to it, and hips that gave her a near perfect hourglass figure.

The woman I guessed to be Carmine said something quietly to her, and she responded with "...but Carmine... please..." as they walked out and up the stairs. Momma bear didn't want her girl playing with strange boys I guess.

After that we did in fact head down to Polanco and hit a few clubs. But I found myself distracted. There were beautiful women everywhere and Jose even chatted up a few girls with some moderate success, getting in a few dances. I barely noticed them. I did notice that I never saw a single Alien girl, but I did see two Alien guys. I wanted to chat with one of them but never found an opening. Now that I'd met an Alien, I had a lot of questions.

She was all I could think about for the rest of the night. I didn't want my vatos knowing, so I tried to play cool, but they knew I was distracted. Miguel just grinned at me and said something about blue pussy.

When I got back to my flat and had some time away from the roomies I went online and looked up a bunch of stuff. Lots of articles with wild conspiracies. It was hard to figure out what was real and what was just idiots making things up. Like some of the gringo sites talking about invading Mexico to take the Aliens that 'rightfully' belonged to a more important country.

Most of it was junk until I looked on the Alien Affairs website. That was a shock just on the homepage; which had a picture of a male and female Alien couple standing in front of a small house in Mexico City. The man was light green like my alien, and he had his arm around the waist of the woman. She was a light blue with bright red hair, above and below. She was completely naked, while the man next to her was dressed in normal street clothes. Both of them had on Vaquero cowboy hats, and the woman had a necklace with a quartz stone on the end.

Above them it said 'Meet Your New Neighbors'.

What caught my attention was an article about 'Settlement Day is coming soon'. Ten times as many Aliens were about to come down in a few months. Otherwise the homepage just talked about how friendly the Aliens were, and how we needed to be good hosts. How it was so prestigious for Mexico that they had come to us first. Some stuff about how they'd lost their home planet and had been wandering in space for millions of years as embryos.

There was a section on 'So you've met an Alien and want to make friends," but I skipped over that. I'm a friendly guy and I didn't need help. I did get wrapped up in a gallery of Alien girls talking about something or other I think. All those naked girls, I'm not sure what the article itself was even about. I'm a guy after all. Some of them even had bunny ears, which was cute, but a little weird for me.

They had sections on Aliens taking classes, seeking jobs, and even 'what food can an Alien eat.' There was some note about keeping vinegar away from them.

After that I went to bed with some difficulty. That whole gallery of Alien Girls had left my dick sore and spent.

Afternoon on Saturday couldn't come fast enough. Jose was off working, and Miguel had scored a date with the girl in the red skirt; Jacinta. So I was on my own. I wandered around wondering what it must be like to be one of them. Stuck on a new planet, no hope of going home, and way outnumbered.

In the movies this kind of thing always happened in America, so I wondered how they had ended up in Mexico City. I'd have to see if that website said anything about First Contact. I also had a problem, I wanted to bring a little gift with me, but what do you buy a girl who's always naked? A rose seemed to forward, so I settled on a small box of peppered chocolates. Sweet and spicy at the same time. A perfectly innocent gift.

I really should have read that article about making friends with an Alien. If I had, I would have never gotten her chocolate. But later, I was so glad I did.

I honestly don't know what I did for half the day. It probably involved being in such a daze that I likely wandered into traffic a few times. A few minutes before it was time to meet her, I realized I was sitting on a bench by a cafe a block away and had been staring at people walk by for almost a half hour without knowing it.

It was only a perfectly cute feminine giggle that let me realize I was sitting there in a daze.

"Oh, hi," she said. "Are you lost?" My beautiful naked alien girl was standing in front of me bouncing on her toes with her hands clasped behind her over her butt. There were curious colorful spots of paint over her belly, thighs, and arms.

"Um..." I began, I looked over at her. As I was sitting and she was standing I found myself looking right at her clitoris. As I noticed the way the sun shined around her light green skinned body I mentally slapped myself for forgetting my camera. "Uh... not anymore," I looked up and smiled at her. "Oh hey, sit down?"

"Sorry I was just painting." She looked at the bench, then felt it with her hand. "Sanded stone, you planned this didn't you? Those other benches are painted in synthetics." She pointed behind her to the other side of the little alley we were in, where there were a bunch of benches painted in bright but weather worn patterns. She sat down beside me on my left and spread her legs just a little bit. "Huh..." she sighed out. "I'm going nuts... Um... sorry..." She looked over at me as her left hand went down between her legs and seemed to be lightly brushing her pussy lips.

"Um..." I said, looking at her hand then up to her eyes. She smiled at me. "Hey, do you drink coffee?" I asked.

"Do I? I love cappuccino..." she said with excitement. "And I'm feeling like giving myself a naughty treat; a mocha." She licked her lips and added "probably not a good idea right now though."

I noticed several people trying to hide that they were watching us. I kinda felt sorry for her, she was a walking show. Over 20 million people in the greater city, and only 10 thousand Aliens, only half of them women. Everywhere she went she must have stood out like crazy. And being naked, no privacy.

We crossed the street to the cafe and I ordered us cappuccino's. She declined my offer to get her a mocha, but insisted we get cups to go. "So that was Carmine last night?" I asked, struggling for an opening.

Drinks in hand, I moved to sit at a soft sofa by the window, but she grabbed my arm and dragged me back to the stone bench across the alley, sitting us down side by side again.

"Yeah, she um, looks out for me a lot," she sipped on her drink and then glanced around noting people looking at her. Nodding to a few. "We had dinner planned yesterday, and she's always worried I'll get into a mess."

tenyari
tenyari
67 Followers