Looking 4 Love N All The Wet Places

Story Info
Hot story of a hetero transman who loses his virginity.
4.8k words
4.23
9.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The book will follow Darryl and/or Joel through their escapades with different women from all places and locations

*

Looking For Love In All The WET PLACES

Darryl Jones was sitting in his Master suite staring off into the distance from the rooftop. The French doors were open. He has an AMAZING view of the New York City skyline from his Brooklyn, NY penthouse suite.

"I'm going to get me a girl tonight" he says in his mind.

Born and raised in Queens, NY he was straight from the gutter. Darryl lived a very modest lifestyle growing up in the hood. It couldn't be helped having a lil thug in him being in that environment.

Darryl came up around a group of guys that were very tight knit. Spending hours together with his friends wrestling, playing video games and chasing women was part of a typical day of his childhood.

There was however one detail that distinguished him from the other males in his group. He was born a female. This caused a lot of inner turmoil into his young adult years until he came upon the terminology "FTM" which means female to male.

Darryl is a transgender black male of color. Just that information alone would shock many people who have no idea about his past.

He has not told many people about his transition. The only people who knew his past life were from his old neighborhood otherwise no one bats an eye at him about gender.

According to jargon in the community Darryl was living "stealth." This is how he wanted to keep it. Meaning that his status was undetectable to people in everyday life and he did not disclose it to them.

Darryl would only tell his prospective lovers or new friends he trusts. Stealth living had its benefits but also its downsides.

People couldn't believe that he was born a female when they found out.

He has been transitioning for around 11 years and shows no signs of being born biologically female from the testosterone. He takes weekly injections that help to transform his body.

Poking himself in the leg was not something that Darryl wanted to do but this was the only way that he felt he could physically transition and have his body change into his dream look.

This includes growth of hair all over his body and face just like he always wanted.

Darryl was a bit on the shorter side being a male at 5'4".

The thing is he was stocky and brolic in stature. He stood tall with his broad shoulders that he could carry the world on. The six pack that Darryl wanted was a work in progress that he went towards every day with his newfound clean eating and boxing coach that comes over twice a week.

Completing his top surgery to construct a male chest and a hysterectomy has given him some relief of his gender dysphoria. However it took him 5 years to get his dick. The fun new edition came last year.

He made a decision to complete his personal transformation and have bottom surgery to construct a functional penis where he would have sensation to feel some tight ass pussy.

That was the most important part to Darryl along with being able to use a urinal. Those details matter very much to him.

He wants to use his new penis to penetrate a woman. It has to be the right one though. So far NO woman could hold his attention or stick around long enough to get his Excaliber dick.

Straight women that he would come across had blown him off as soon as they found out about his prior life before transition. Tonight was going to be different.

Going into his 35th year, he has never lost his virginity to a woman before with his new equipment. Darryl was not rusty with the ladies when it came to making pussy go crazy. But he had devoted his life to celibacy to build his real estate empire.

Flipping houses and renting property was a risky business but with his investing education Darryl was able to overcome most of the issues new real estate business people get into. His millions came from hard work and due diligence in his passion which happened to be real estate.

Tonight for some reason he was feeling extra horny and needed a release of some of his cum into a sexy woman's mouth.

Luckily for him these days he was able to find events online where hot pansexual women were located. The pansexual scene has been growing due to a popular pop artist being a part of the community and the creation of social media.

There was PLENTY of pussy out there for the picking.

He would just have to go and look...

Women were ALWAYS in his face but not the ones that he wants. He would prefer a cisgender woman and did not hold back his opinion on this matter when around other friends of transgender experience. Everyone has a preference. This was his.

"Time to get some wet wet tonight." Darryl thought.

Darryl jumps in the shower to some sexy slow jams to set the mood for the rest of the night.

--------------------------------------------------------------

He heads to the 40/40 club downtown for Speed Dating/Twister game night. This time he was on a mission to lose his virginity!

Darryl pulls out his Mercedes S 600 to shit on all of the haters out there tonight. With the price of his car, he could easily buy 5 houses depending on the market invested in.

He takes off and speeds towards the event with a purpose of getting some grade A pussy tonight.

Pulling up to the venue, he stops to let the valet take his car. Stepping out with his swag on high, Darryl's red bottoms were sparking in the light along with his watch and chain. He was dripping in ice and had the attention of the women from the outside.

"I don't see no bad bitches" Darryl thought as he scans the line while walking toward the club doors pass security. The club knew he was a high roller. Darryl walks through the VIP entrance into the event.

Down towards the bar is the first place he slides towards.

His dick was already throbbing for some creamy pussy. There were titties and ass everywhere but no dime pieces.

As he scopes the club his attention was caught by the girl that would be on her back for him later that night.

She was bad as hell!

The first thing he noticed was her ass. It was a succulent round shape and the type of booty that you could put a cup on. Darryl licks his lips over and over while rubbing his hands. Shante was a chocolate queen.

Her tight red dress hugs her curves right at every turn.

"Damn, I would suck on her body all over and fuck that pussy till she can't stand" he thought.

*

The speed dating segment of the event starts. Date after date, all the prospective couples were talking about the topics that were first pulled out of a hat by the host.

The topics varied from flirty to just plain ol' down and dirty.

Women were continuously flirting with him. Darryl is a very handsome man so there's no issue with picking up sexy women on the regular. Darryl paid these women no mind though.

He has his eye on the girl with a cute face and that fat ass. As the 5 minutes went by with each date the closer he came to his target. Then it happens....He moves over to the next chair and makes eye contact with her for the first time.

Sitting in front of his crush for the night, his dick starts to throb. He couldn't take his eyes off of her.

She sat with her long wavy hair and voluptuous breasts poking out. Darryl couldn't help but think of those titties in his mouth as he would massage them slowly in his hand at the same time.

"Damn she looks good. This is the only opportunity I may have to get this." Darryl thought.

Before the two of them could get introduced Darryl had to compose himself. It took all of his confidence just to say something.

"Hey what's up with you? My name is Darryl." He said as he reaches across the table to shake her hand.

"What's up my name is Shante." She also sounds like she had some gangsta in her.

That turned him on even more. Darryl had 5 minutes to get her panties wet so he could take her home.

"I think you're the one for me tonight Shante." Darryl shot out with no hesitation.

Shante's eyes went up in surprise!

That had intrigued her. No man had the nerve to come at her like that all evening.

They had all tried to be so exceptionally nice. When men did that shit it immediately turns her off.

Loving men to be men, she admired this guy who came at her like he knows what he wants. He had caught her attention in a big way with his masculine energy and swag.

Not to mention his body.

Shante responds while giving Darryl a sexy stare. "Why should I be yours tonight?"

"I've had my eye on you since coming into this place. The way I'm feeling I would do some things to you right now." Darryl says

Shante thought "Damn it has been a while and he is getting me wet as hell. But there is one more segment of the night to go through. Let's see how he acts and he may get this kitty kat."

"You are very direct Darryl. I respect that in a man. Don't get it twisted though, I think very highly of my body and spirit. I don't just let any man in but it is something different about you. All these men here tonight and you're the only one to get my juices flowing. You play your cards right and you may leave here with me to do as you please with my pussy."

"Shit Shante! You talk about me being direct. Let me say this though, this dick is top notch and every girl doesn't get it."

He was talking shit to her because he didn't want to look too thirsty and out of control. He had to lead the situation.

The bell rang and their 5 minutes were up. Neither of them move as they stare into each others eyes as if in a dance of dominance. Shante's juices were definitely flowing at the challenge he gave her. Men were usually intimidated by her and back off at the sign of an attitude.

Not this guy Darryl though.

He was a real man and wanted to have control no matter the woman or the situation.

As the rest of the night went on the two of them would shoot quick glances at each other. The magic was still flowing in between them without words.

No other guy or girl cut it for either of them as they continue through the speed dating portion of the night.

*

"It's time for Twister!" Damien the host of the event yells. "Everyone who is participating should have put their number into a hat. If your number gets picked come stand next to me. There will be multiple games going on at once. Guys & Gals enjoy and have a good time. I will now begin pulling numbers!"

Darryl walks up to the crowd and anxiously waits to see who his partner would be in the game. His number is 11.

"Number 9 and 13!" said the host.

Shante watches Darryl from across the room. He didn't see her looking. She did not realize that a man could have so much power over her without trying. Lust was not the word that could describe what she was feeling about this mysterious man. One other guy she spoke with was boyfriend potential so she took his number. He most likely won't get a phone call from her.

She wanted a bad boy to fuck her tonight.

Her number is 3.

"I don't want a boyfriend" she thought.

"15 and 12!" Damien yelled.

Darryl sat back and thought about how awesome he felt to be whole as a man finally in his eyes. It was a very long journey down the road to surgery and beyond. His feelings as a man in his mind have forever changed. Darryl felt excellent.

"3 and 14!" Shante stands up and walks towards the designated area of her Twister mat.

"Damn! I wanted a reason to rub my dick on her ass." Darryl thought.

"Number 14" the host yells again!

Shante waits at the center of the ring for some time around the twister game. The other number never comes forward.

"I'm going to call another number, we don't have time for the games tonight" the flamboyant go hard male host yells out. He reaches into the hat.

"Number 11!"

Darryl almost jumps out of his skin. He gave a thuggish slick smirk. He knew what his intentions for Shante were. Darryl stands to attention and walks with confidence towards Shante.

Shante thought "Shit is this fate?" as Darryl approaches her.

Damien stands Shante and Darryl face to face and speaks to them the rules of the game.

"There is a designated person that will spin the hand and tell you what color circle to place your hand or foot. The last person standing wins the game. If you lose your balance and fall, the other player is the winner.

Let's get this party started! Play fair!" the host yells.

A coin is flipped to see who would go first. Shante loses the toss and is chosen to have the first turn.

"Right foot red!" the spinner yells

"This will be an easy win for me. I work these legs really well in yoga class" Shante shot at Darryl as he stands there.

"Not as good as I'll work them" Darryl shot back.

"He always just knows what to say to make my pussy throb" Shante thought

The game starts with anticipation building between the both of them every turn.

Shante after some spins was in a very difficult position as her legs were almost twisted up into a pretzel. She was shaking. Darryl on the other hand was on all fours looking to win the game.

"Thought you had this in the bag huh Shante?" Darryl said.

"I hate him right now" Shante thought.

"Left hand yellow!" The game spinner yells again.

It was Shante's turn and she was facing the floor. She would have to finesse her leg over Darryl to be able to move into the new position.

She took a deep breath and smoothly moves into the new stance with her hand on the mat just as it belongs.

"Take that!" She projects at Darryl.

Darryl looks at her and sees exactly what he wants to do to her tonight.

Her ass was protruding straight up. He wanted to take her right there.

"Right hand blue!!!" the spinner yells at the top of his lungs. This guy was extra lit tonight.

Darryl maneuvers his hand to the blue circle rubbing his dick on her ass like he planned.

Shante didn't even flinch. It felt big and magnificent against her ass. She could take his dick right now as her pussy began throbbing. Shante wanted more. Darryl thought her ass felt like silk when he pressed against her.

The two of them go back and forth for a few more turns teasing each other with free feels until Darryl falls straight on his ass.

"Damn!!!!! I guess you win tonight." Darryl screams out

"I think you're ready for me Darryl. This won't be just a one night stand because I feel it in my pussy that you're going to tear my ass up. Let's get a few more drinks in our system and bounce!" she said.

"Are you sure? I don't know about you getting any more spirits in your body. I don't play with women and consent issues. TOOOOOO much good shit is going on in my life to get stuck with a rape charge. So if you're not coherent after these drinks I'm going to pass on a nightcap tonight." Darryl said with a stern tone.

"Don't be a fucking pussy! I am a big girl so I can handle my liquor. Let's see how you do though." Shante said

The two of them went shot for shot tossing back Bacardi Black rum. Shit was starting to get fuzzy.

Never have I ever is a great way to break the ice and had them both laughing at the top of their lungs.

"You ate a chick out on your shoulders? Damn Darryl! Me next! I want those strong arms around me and Imma grip that sexy back of yours. Let's get out of here! I'm definitely feeling these drinks" Shante yells after regaining her composure.

She was definitely attracted to Darryl a lot. This could be very dangerous for her as she vowed to stay out of her feelings. Shante has the hashtag #catchnofeelings2020s trending from being an influencer on social media.

Darryl reaches out his hand and gestures to her to hold it and follow his lead.

It is nice to feel like I'm cared for by someone. Even if it's for the night. Shante thought to herself.

Darryl leads them into the train station because he was too drunk to drive the car. He has no shame riding public transit as he had done all his life before real estate.

They walk towards the turnstiles before he finally breaks the silence between them.

My place or yours? " Darryl speaks.

Shante stops in her tracks.

"You're truly a gentleman Darryl. Most men don't give a fuck and take me wherever."

Shante bellows

"Well I want you to feel comfortable. I'm going to blow your mind." Darryl says with confidence.

This makes Shante's pussy wet.

"Damn Darryl you better stop before I suck your dick right here in this station" Shante says while licking her lips.

"I dare you!" Darryl calls her bluff. He wants to see how spontaneous she is. Darryl was testing her.

Shante grabs his hand and leads Darryl into the far end of the train station where it was completely empty. She pushes Darryl against the wall while tugging at his pants and boxers.

"Pull your dick out" Shante commands him to which he obliged with no argument.

Darryl was 100 percent confident with his results. He unbuttons his pants and pulls his 9 inches of johnson free. Darryl pumps up in an erect position while Shante

watches intently.

"This will be my first trans man dick and I must say...I'm impressed" Shante spoke with her mouth hanging wide open. His dick could pass for a cismale penis minus the scars.

It stood firm and erect. Darryl starts to sweat as the anticipation rises.

"This beautiful woman is about to swallow my dick, " Darryl thought.

Shante wraps her hands around his penis and Darryl tenses up.

"Baby put this condom on real quick," he said while reaching into his pocket

"Sexy and safe. I like that Darryl. Let me put it on with my mouth" Shante smirks

Darryl couldn't believe what he had heard..

"This will be my first time with this dick so take it easy on me!" Darryl said with a smirk on his face.

"Really? Damn just put all this pressure on a girl! This has to be memorable. I wouldn't want my first time to be wack. You got the right one Darryl. I'm going to fuck, suck and have no mercy on you tonight." Shante looks him in his eyes as she lowers her mouth onto his dick with the condom.

Darryl has to close his eyes while leaning his head back.

Shante slowly pushes the condom on his dick while opening her throat up to him.

Darryl almost lost his mind.

The feeling of her mouth was so intense. Shante did exactly like she said and took his dick whole while urging him to grab her head and push it deeper in her throat. He starts to thrust slowly. Darryl's eyes started to roll as her tongue made magic on his shaft.

Shante was a pro at this shit as she used no hands and swallowed the whole 9 inches into her throat. Having no gag reflex came in handy.

She wants to blow Darryl's mind tonight and give him appreciation for sharing his virginity with her.

Darryl lasts for only a few minutes until exploding all his cum in her mouth. Some of it dribbled out the top of his dick after Shante came off of it. She licked it up like a woman dying of thirst.

"You lasted longer than I thought Darryl." Shante spoke.

She had to be the biggest freak Darryl ever met in his life Darryl thought.

"And you're definitely spontaneous!" Darryl blurts out as he tried to regain his composure and catch his breath. Shorty had him feeling some type of way.

Shante stands up and grabs Darryl's hand. She pulls it towards her pussy while moving the silk panties to the side.

Darryl feels how wet she was with his hand. He takes two fingers and swirled them around Shante's hole.

She put her arms onto Darryl's neck bracing for the ride Shante was about to take.

He takes his wet fingers and starts to rub her clit in circles.

Shante starts to gasp for air.

Darryl moves faster and faster which heightens the intensity between them.

"Oh Yes Darryl!" Shante sighs

Her pussy was soaking at this point. Shante knows there was no turning back.

12