Looking 4 Love N All The Wet Places

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He takes his fingers back and forth from inside her pussy to the clit which had Shante shaking.

"I'm about to cum daddy" she screams into his neck to muffle the noise.

Shante's pussy shoots out clear liquid into his hand while she shakes uncontrollably.

Darryl loves every second of her exploding orgasm.

"Damn baby you squirt? I can't wait to get inside that pussy" Darryl said.

The two of them talk until the train comes and they go towards Darryl's place. Shante likes him but not enough for him to know where she lives.

--------------------------

They walk out of the train straight into the huge building Darryl lives inside.

"It must be nice to have all this convenience Darryl." Shante spoke with excitement as they walk to the elevator.

Darryl has to scan one of his eyes in the elevator to get to his suite. Talk about security!

They go up 40 floors in the tall building to the penthouse.

The elevator door opens to a magnificent scene. Statutes and decor sat in all the right places. Many of the artifacts around the penthouse told a story of all the locations he had visited as a rich bachelor. There was definitely a lot of red splashed all around.

Upon entering Darryl's suite Shante has to admit, he has style.

This was a nice top floor penthouse that the entrepreneur would rest his legs after a hard day.

"Why all the red Darryl?" Shante inquires.

"That's my favorite color. I love it." he says

Darryl had a Jacuzzi installed not too long ago. He ushers Shante over and tells her "take your clothes off. I want your pussy here."

"Damn imma start calling you Daddy. You keep telling me what to do. I'll do as you command." Shante spoke.

Both of them quickly undress. Neither of them wanted to wait a second longer.

Darryl climbs into the jacuzzi and puts his hand out to help Shante into the water.

"The temperature is perfect here! This is such a nice place sir. You must have some money in the bank." Shante calls out.

"I do okay for myself," Darryl responds. He was extremely humble with his blessings.

You do not really hear him speak. HIs money speaks volumes.

"It's time for me to sit on your dick Daddy." Shante purrs at him. She stands above him as pumps his penis up and puts on a condom. Shante then comes down slowly on top of him.

"Damn your pussy is tight baby!"Darryl starts to squirm.

This was a fantasy that he had always wanted to do. Now he was living the dream.

Shante growls. "Your dick is filling up my pussy baby!"

She wraps her arms around Darryl's strong back as her pussy gets used to being stretched beyond capacity.

Darryl grabs her ass with both hands and starts to lift Shante up and down slowly on his dick. He starts to feel outside of his body.

Her pussy was so tight.

Shante prides herself on doing her Kegel exercises on the regular to keep her kitty snatched. Her pussy starts to feel really hot. She had not had good dick in a while.

"Oh Darryl give it to me! Daddy!" Shante spoke into Darryl's ear.

That sent shivers up his spine. He pumps harder and harder making Shante gasp for air and grip him even tighter. She grinds back on his dick as Darryl strokes her good.

The water starts to splash rapidly and spill outside of the jacuzzi. They were fucking each other really hard which caused extreme ripples.

Darryl starts to fuck with purpose as he felt his orgasm coming on.

"Shante oh yes baby! Take all this cum!

He explodes with a manly yell inside Shante's pussy. She enjoys every second of it.

"Damn Shante this pussy is bomb. I may need this on the regular." he says

As she slides off his dick she smiles at him.

"We're not done yet tonight Daddy. We will worry about the future later." Shante says while grabbing Darryl's hand and urging him to leave the jacuzzi.

The two of them walk towards the French doors onto the balcony. Shante bends over the railing and looks towards the city.

"Fuck me right here baby" Shante said in the softest tone.

Her voice sounds like heaven to his ears.

Darryl loves him a nice soft feminine voice on a woman. That made his dick jump even more.

She was in that state of mind to be fucked like her life depends on it.

Darryl grabs her hips like he was about to go for a ride. Pointing his dick right at her hole, he leans in and starts to play with Shante's throbbing pussy.

Rubbing his dick up and down on her hole Shante started to squirm pushing back towards Darryl.

"Will you just put it in already? I want that dick RIGHT NOW!" Shante screams.

Darryl did not oblige. He tortures her till she begs.

"I want you soooooo bad! Please give it to me!" Shante yells out between her moans.

He reaches down and opens her pussy lips with his hands. Placing his dick at her hole, Darryl pushes the tip of his dick inside and pulls back out to Shante's dismay.

"Why the fuck are you teasing me! Daddy that's not nice." she pouts.

"Shut the fuck up and let me tear this pussy up" he commands.

Darryl was in complete control of her at that moment.

Pushing his dick into Shante she cries out in ecstasy. She loves how he stretches her out.

Darryl starts to stroke her nice and slow while reaching out to grip her hair. She starts to rub on her clit.

He speeds up at a nice pace and begins to pound her real hard. Darryl loves to hit the back of a pussy and have shorty feel the dick in her belly.

"What's my name Shante?" Darryl speaks with authority while pulling her head back by her long dark hair.

"Daddy..your name is daddy!" She yells

"Yeah, that's right, too but what's my real name? Say it loud! Scream that shit!" Darryl said as he plowed her insides just how she likes.

"Darryl baby! It's Darryl daddy! Oh my god!" Shante screams as she nears a mind blowing orgasm.

"Oh baby I'm about to cum" yells Darryl.

His dick starts to throb and he starts to explode into the condom.

Gripping her waist while he shakes from his orgasm, Shante pushes her ass back onto his dick to drain him dry.

"You have me feeling some type of way Darryl" Shante says into his ear.

Darryl leans in and kisses her lips. They were soft and juicy.

"I think we take this a day at a time. Let's get to know each other, date and see what's good" Darryl says

"How about that? Let's do just that." Shante replies

The two of them go off to Darryl's bedroom and go to sleep. Next morning the two of them say goodbye and go their separate ways till next time.


12