Looking After All Their Needs Ch. 02

Story Info
Young Man is Attracted to Mature Women.
2.3k words
4.37
25.2k
16
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers

Jack had complimented his mum on her how she was dressing; she was now dressing much more casually but still smart; it made her look ten years younger. On Thursday night, mum suggested that after they had been to Dot's that they should go out for dinner somewhere. Jack suggested the Italian restaurant, which was a five-minute walk from their house, then they both could drink and not worry about driving. Mum then said, "Jack, what would you like me to wear? I was in the boutique yesterday; they have some wonderful outfits, they are modern, with mini-skirts, would you be embarrassed if your old mum wore mini-skirts?"

"Mum, don't be silly, for your age you have a great figure, you should show it off, your legs were made for mini-skirts. What's that saying, if you've got it, flaunt it!"

Mum smiled then said, "I'll get something nice to wear tomorrow morning for tomorrow night. I'm looking forward to meeting Dot then going out for a meal with you. We have never done that before Jack if it's good, then we should do it often."

Friday night came; it was an hours drive to Dot's. Jack had arrived home at four; he had showered then dressed in a blazer and trousers mum had left out for him, mum felt a suit would have been too formal. Mum and Jack had exchanged messages throughout the day. Mum was excited with her purchases in the boutique, the owner had suggested different colour coordination's that suited mum's colouring, mum had told him that this had included the colours of her lingerie, but Jack hadn't seen any of that. Mum had also had her hair cut and highlighted; mum was excited about going out tonight.

When mum came into the lounge, she looked stunning, everything about her was perfect, her outfit showed her curves beautifully. She was even wearing heels which made her legs look longer, Jack said, "Mum, you look fantastic, you will turn a lot of heads tonight, I've never seen you look so good, everything is perfect."

Mum smiled and gave Jack a little hug then they went to the car, it was nearly six. As mum got into the car and sat on the passenger seat, her mini-skirt slid up her thigh a little, Jack could see the top of her self-supporting stockings, Jack felt his cock stir, it was the first time that looking at mum that had caused this. They were making good progress, for a Friday night the roads were remarkably empty, Jack said, "Mum, after dad died, why didn't you date other men, you are a beautiful woman, men would have been queuing up to take you out?"

Mum crossed her legs; her skirt moved higher up her thigh, mum said, "Jack, you were at University, I was needed to be there to look after you, I didn't want to as I had my charity work and looking after you were a full-time job. It was difficult, but I'm glad I did what I did, you have grown up to be a handsome young man. At University and even now you haven't dated anyone, maybe we like our own company best."

Mum was thinking about Tom and John; she was also thinking about all the online fun she had. Jack was thinking of Viv; they both knew that they weren't angels. They arrived at Dot's, both of them were surprised when they saw Dot, she was tall and curvy like mum, mum was taller because of her heels, and Dot was wearing flat shoes, Dot was a beautiful woman. Mum had brought a lovely bunch of flowers which she gave to Dot, Dot thanked her with a hug then put the flowers in a vase. The house was perfect. Jack's room was ideal; it was spacious with a king-size bed. The bathroom was fully equipped with bath, shower, bidet, wash-handbasin and toilet. The accommodation was perfect. They sat in the lounge; Dot offered them a glass of wine. Jack said he would drive home, so mum and Dot had wine. They agreed on what Jack would pay; Dot would provide dinner, bed and breakfast, she also said she would do Jack's laundry so all his clothes would be fresh for him on Monday morning. They were both happy with the amount Jack would pay, Dot was making money, and Jack was making money from the Bank's allowance.

Mum and Dot got on like a house on fire. Dot complimented mum on her outfit, they talked about the boutique, they talked about lingerie, they both had the same bra cup size, both found it difficult to get comfortable bras. Jack just sat and listened, drinking a mug of tea Dot had made for him. Jack found Dot very attractive, there was something very sexy about Dot, Jack couldn't put his finger on it but the way she moved and the little mannerisms she had, she was a sexy lady with an impressive body. Mum looked fantastic too, the two of them chatted for over an hour. They decided that mum would meet Dot on Tuesday, have lunch and go to the boutique.

They arrived home just after nine, they walked to the restaurant, in the car and over dinner mum told Jack how happy she was that Jack was staying with Dot. Jack was thinking about what would be the best way to seduce Dot, he felt that he would have to be slow and subtle with her, but he had a good feeling that they liked each other.

They enjoyed the meal in the restaurant; mum had drunk a lot of wine, she had put her arm around Jack as they had walked home, Jack didn't know if it was for support because of the heels, but it felt good. In the house, mum had hugged Jack and thanked him for a beautiful night. She had also suggested that when he started his new job that they would go out on a Friday night when he got home. As mum hugged Jack, he could feel the weight of her massive tits on his chest, it felt so good, he also felt her pushing her pussy against his leg, but he wasn't sure if this was deliberate.

The following week flew in; Dot visited mum on Tuesday, they had a great day, Dot loved the boutique, she and mum had bought a lot of things there. They had chatted a lot; Dot had asked mum what she should wear around the house when Jack was there, she told mum that usually she was quite scruffy and didn't bother as she didn't have many visitors. Mum had said to her that Jack liked to see his mum in leggings and a top around the house. Dot had bought several pairs of leggings and tops in the boutique.

Dot had messaged Jack to say that she would cook dinner on Sunday night and they would have dinner together. Mum got a bit emotional when Jack left on Sunday afternoon, the hug before he left, was long, mum was pushing her pussy against his leg, she was now kissing him on the cheek and pulling him closer to her as she kissed him.

Dot was an excellent cook; Jack enjoyed his meal. Dot was wearing jeans and a top, she looked good, her tits were massive just like mums. They had wine with the meal; it was a Chardonnay and very good. Jack asked where Dot had bought it, it was from a local supermarket, Jack had felt guilty and the next day had bought two cases of it and given them to Dot. He had also paid Dot his rent for a month in cash, Dot was happy about this and said, "There was some lingerie that I wanted to buy, I should drive up to the boutique and buy it, but I think that they have an online shop so I can buy it there and they can send it to me."

The week flew in, Jack and Dot got on well, after dinner they played chess together, Dot was an excellent chess player. Dot was now wearing tight leggings; they showed her vulva; it was slightly swollen, it looked good; she also had a long sex slit.

Friday night mum and Jack went to a Greek restaurant, they chatted about their week. Jack told his mum about the Chardonnay, the next night, they had Filet steaks for their dinner. They both knew that Jack had found the best place to stay, Dot was good. Jack and mum had a great weekend; Jack helped mum with several things around the house. He cut the grass for her on Saturday morning. Mum cooked steaks for them on Saturday night. They spent most of their time chatting; everything was so natural and free-flowing. Mum was more emotional that Sunday afternoon when Jack left. Nothing was said, but they both could feel it, the farewell hug was great, Jack could feel his mum pressing her body against him, mum kissed him on the cheek several times.

Mum was still doing her online stuff; she enjoyed it; it gave her relief. She also was missing Jack a lot, she was thinking about him, she missed not having him around. She had met Su in the supermarket during the week. She now had her mobile number; she was also meeting her for lunch on Monday, Tom was working away next week. Mum was looking forward to seeing Su.

Jack arrived at Dot's, she looked great in her top and leggings, her tits looked enormous, she cuddled him and told him her lingerie had arrived on Saturday morning, it fitted her perfectly. She felt so comfortable wearing it then as she was hugging him, Dot said, "Jack, I missed you so much over the weekend, is that bad?"

Jack could feel the weight of Dot's tits on his chest, she like mum felt so cuddly, he could feel her pulling him closer to her, Jack said, "Dot, I missed you too ."

"Let's go in and have a glass of wine; everything is prepared for dinner so we can eat when you want."

Jack went to the bathroom before he left he looked in the washing basket, it was empty apart from a flesh coloured thong. Jack looked at it; there was a fresh wet stain on it, Jack thought how perfect Dot's vulva had looked in her leggings, she was wearing no panties, she had taken these off just before he had arrived. Jack then went to his bedroom; all his laundry had been done, his shirts, boxers and shorts were beautifully ironed. He went downstairs and thanked Dot.

After dinner they sat on the sofa, Jack couldn't keep his eyes off Dot's tits and vulva, Dot said, "I didn't go to church this morning, that's the first Sunday Service that I've missed for years."

"Why didn't you go?"

"Jack, I'm not a religious person. I go because my son is the minister, that's the only reason. My husband and I got a shock when he told us that he wanted to become a minister, I feel sorry for his wife, she does so much for him, but she has no life at all."

"How is that? Did they know each other long before they married?"

"Six months or so, she is younger than him, she worked in a Bank and comes from a church-going family. I think she was looking for the security a minister's wife brings. She wants a child; they have separate bedrooms which is not a good thing in a young marriage. My son is an excellent minister, he does so much for his parishioners, but he is strange in some of his ways. She goes to his room on a Saturday evening before supper for sex. He says that it helps him write his sermon if they have sex then. I feel sorry for her. He also told her that if she sucks his cock first, he writes a better sermon. Jack, I didn't go because I wanted everything nice for you when you arrived"

Jack could hardly believe what he was hearing, Dot was telling him that she wanted him, he wanted her, but he wanted to go slowly. Jack phone rang, it was mum, "Jack, my laptop won't work, it has been acting up for the last few weeks, can you help me get a new one tomorrow as I use it a lot?"

"Mum, go upstairs to my bedroom and take my laptop, it's excellent and a lot better than your old one. I don't need it; you can use it until we get you a new one. The on/off button I'd in the same position as yours. If you have any problems, then let me know."

Dot squeezed Jack's thigh then said, "Jack, you're so nice, that was good of you helping your mum, I've enjoyed talking with you this evening, I feel so comfortable with you."

"Dot, I can finish early tomorrow. Shall we go out for a coffee together, say around three? That will get us out of the house and give us a chance to get to know each other."

Dot leaned over, they kissed, Dot, buried her tongue in Jack's mouth as Jack played with her enormous left breast. Dot said, "I would love that; I will wear one of my new outfits."

They kissed again; then they went to their bedrooms. As Dot was in the bathroom, Jack set the alarm on his smartphone for the next morning. Then he noticed that one of his browsers was being used. He thought that this was funny as he wasn't doing it then he realised that his laptop was set up to sync with his phone, he was amazed, mum was on a role-playing site chatting with a man, mum was talking dirty.

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,544 Followers