Looking After All Their Needs Ch. 05

Story Info
Jack Fucks His Mum.
2.1k words
4.52
22.5k
22
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Jack arrived at the office early the next morning, last night had been super with Dot, she loved it in every hole, their lovemaking had been varied and intense, this morning had been excellent. Jill had messaged Jack night, telling him that she was meeting Dot at nine, they were going to go shopping, Dot had also suggested a visit to the hairdressers. Jack had replied that he would arrange a meeting for the late afternoon tomorrow. Jack was impressed by how well Dot was working beside the scenes.

Jack had a message from mum this morning, she told him that she had been busy and hadn't been using the laptop, but it was there if she needed it. Jack had been able to check her online activity, she hadn't been on. In the office Jack checked his diary, he could see Jill anytime this afternoon. He then checked his office's cost centre, he could easily employ a Personal Assistant, he called the HR director and asked for a meeting. She replied that she could see him now.

The meeting went well, there was a budget in place which would allow an excellent salary and the use of a car. Jack had said he had someone in mind for the position. The HR director said she would put the position on the Staff Wanted page on the Bank's website. She would keep it there for a week, any applications then she would interview them. She also suggested that the new PA started a week tomorrow. Jack thought if the HR director was a little better looking, then she would make a great fuck.

Jack replied to mum, he wrote, "It's good to be busy mum, you have the laptop, and it's there when you need it, what are you doing all day that's keeping you busy? I'm looking forward to Friday and going out for a meal with you, we should have done this earlier, maybe we have wasted a little time but let's catch up. I'm looking forward to our first cuddle on Friday, I hope that you will wear something nice. Love Jack xx."

He then sent a message to Jill asking when would be suitable for her to come to the office? Within five minutes she had replied, "Dear Jack, I can be there at three, Dot has been wonderful this morning, she's so kind and generous, she has bought me some beautiful clothes, lingerie and shoes. It's been like Christmas and my birthday combined. Dot has arranged a hair appointment with her own stylist, she's excellent. I will see you at three and hopefully you will like what you see. Kind regards, Jill."

Jack replied, saying three would be fine. He knew the salary band that Jill would be in an also she could have a small Mercedes, he knew that she would like that. Jill was going to have some pleasant surprises this afternoon. An hour later Jack got a message from Dot, it read, "Jack, I've had a great morning with Jill, she's lovely, I've got some wonderful outfits for her, she looks good in every one of them. I also got her some nice lingerie, she's got a lovely body. She's now at the hairdresser, she's got my stylist who has suggested some highlights, she's also going to have her pussy waxed, I noticed that she had a bush, I told her you preferred a smooth pussy, so she was more than happy to be waxed. You will have no problems with Jill, I want her too so we will end up sharing her. Darling, thank you for last night, and this morning, my pussy and ass are still throbbing and tingling, I'm looking forward to tonight. Love Dot xx."

Jill was at Jack's office at three. They had coffee and chatted for over an hour. Jill looked stunning, the outfit she was wearing showed her curvy figure to perfection. She had been transformed, she had so much more confidence, she looked so much more relaxed. Jack found her to be very knowledgeable and intelligent, she was sharper than some of the managers that worked for Jack, this was a good thing, Jack knew that Jill would make an excellent PA.

Jack said, "Jill, you have a lot of experience, I would like to offer you a job as my PA, I need someone who has the knowledge and experience that you have in Asset Management, I know that you'll be able to pick up any anomalies at a glance. I need you to manage my diary and schedules. I need complete discretion from you, no gossip or chit chat can come out of my office. You will be the point of contact for anyone trying to contact my office, would you be interested in this position?"

Jill had an amazed look on her face, she was genuinely surprised, she replied, "I would love to do this, I can't believe that you have the confidence in me to offer me this position. I would have been thrilled to have been offered a junior position. I promise you that I'll work so hard for you."

Jack smiled then said, "I'm new here, I need someone that I can trust, I need someone to be my eyes and ears within the office, I need someone that I can trust completely, Jill, I have every confidence in you."

Jack then told her about her salary and conditions, he said to her that the initial salary would be reviewed in three months. He told her because of the Banks transparency policy, her position would remain advertised on the website until next Wednesday. Her post also merited a company car, they had a deal with the local Mercedes distributor, she could choose the colour next Wednesday, she would have the use of a hire car until her car was available. Jill said, "Jack, I can't believe this, I'm now independent, I could live so comfortably on this salary. I can't wait for Wednesday, I haven't told my husband about this at all, if he's a problem with it then he can fuck off, I feel so happy, I haven't felt this good for years."

As Jill left the meeting, they shook hands then Jill leaned forward and kissed Jack on the cheek then said, "Thank you so much."

Jack knew that he had a winner in Jill, her qualifications and intelligence were excellent if anything she was overqualified for the job, Jack was so happy that he had her. That night after a very intensive session with Dot, Dot said, "Jack, you've made Jill so happy, she came straight here after she met with you, she's over the moon. She can't believe her salary, she is free. She was worried her old Golf wouldn't make its next inspection. I'm so glad I got her those things today, she was worried in case Peter objected to her wearing them. She now has the confidence to tell Peter to fuck off, if she left him then it wouldn't look good for him, Ministers do not get divorced. I would love to be a fly on the wall in that house tonight. I will know all about what happened tomorrow as we are meeting again in the morning. Jill is a very sexy lady, she doesn't have a lot of experience. She had her pussy waxed today because I told her that you liked a smooth pussy. She told me after she had told me about her interview, we were kissing and touching that her pussy was much more sensitive now. Jack, tomorrow I'm sure that Jill will end up in my bed, would you have a problem if we shared her? I think that I could teach her all the things that make you happy."

Jack left for home just after lunch on Friday afternoon, he had messaged mum to say that he would be home just before three, mum had replied, "Darling, I'm just wearing a top and leggings and not much more. I will change if you want, but I feel comfortable in this outfit, remember that you're going to get a wonderful cuddle and kiss when you get here, love mum xx."

Jack read between the lines, he knew that would be all mum would be wearing, he replied with a smiley kiss. Mum had not been online all week, she had told him she was spending with her girlfriend whose husband had been working away from home all week. Jack had no idea who it was, but she was keeping mum off the Internet.

Jack arrived home, mum was in the lounge, she stood up with a massive smile on her face, she looked so sexy, she wasn't wearing a bra, her tits looked massive, her nipples were hard. Her leggings were so tight, they showed her Camels Toe perfectly. She took Jack in her arms, just before they kissed mum said, "Baby, I've missed you so much."

The kiss was long and sensual, mum's tongue was buried in Jack's mouth, their hands were exploring their bodies, mum's tits were a handful, she purred with pleasure as Jack teased and played with them, mum was dry riding Jack's leg, she was giving a slow circular motion as she dry rode his leg. Jack said, "Mum, this feels so good."

Mum said, "Jack, I want you, I need you, let's go to bed."

Mum was naked first, her body was gorgeous, her tits were perfect, they swayed beautifully as she moved, her flat stomach, her smooth and swollen vulva, her tight butt, mum's body was perfect. They lay on top of the bed, kissing and touching, both pulling the other closer to each other. Jack slipped his hand between mum's legs, mum spread her legs, pushing her pussy against Jack's probing fingers. Mum was so wet, Jack then stroked mum's sex slit with the bulbous head of his hard cock, he moved it up and down several times, the head just inside mum's wet cunt lips. It felt good, with a gentle push he was home, slowly he built up a rhythm, mum was gripping his cock beautifully, mum had strong cunt muscles. They were kissing so tenderly as Jack was building up his tempo, Jack thought there had been no real foreplay, he was now deep inside his mum, it was though he only wanted to be inside her, he was now pounding faster and harder, mum loved it, she was moaning with pleasure. Mum said, "Jack, your cock is incredible, it's filling me, it feels so good, the head of your cock is hitting my cervix, that has never happened before, keep going, I'm going to cum soon."

Jack kept going relentlessly, he knew mum was close, he didn't care, he was happy that she was going to cum. Several minutes later mum had a body-shaking orgasm, Jack felt the warmth of her cum on his cock, it felt so good, then mum kissed Jack lovingly, mum said, "Jack, I was so nervous, I came too quickly, you felt so good inside me, I tried to hold back but I couldn't, did I waste it for you?"

"Mum, don't be silly, this is a big thing for both of us, I felt so good that I made you cum. Mum, there's no rush, we have the whole weekend together, I'm still hard, let's kiss and cuddle and see what happens."

Mum then holding Jack's cock inside her turned herself around, she was now on top, still holding him inside her wet pussy mum got into the cowgirl position as she started to ride Jack mum said, "How does this feel? It feels so good to me, mummy is going to make it up to you, I'm going to give you a great ride just like you gave me, just you lie back and enjoy."

Mum was wonderful on top, her up and down circular movement was incredible, she was teasing Jack's cock with her gripping. The sway of her big tits was so arousing for Jack. Jack was stroking his mum's hard clit, it was a big one, he knew that he would enjoy sucking it later. Mum was good, she soon had a great rhythm going, mum may have been nervous earlier, now she was in total control.

For the next forty minutes, mum kept going, then she started to go faster and deeper, mum was moving now then Jack knew that he was close to cuming, two minutes later the both climaxed simultaneously, mum then very slowly grinded all the cum from Jack. Mum leaned down, they kissed for several minutes then mum said, "That was a better one, the more we do it, the better it will get, we'll go out tonight for a meal, but we will stay in the rest of the weekend."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers