Mature Women Love a Big Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
Jack is attracted to his girlfriend's mum.
2.1k words
4.29
73.2k
104
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers

Hi, I've disabled comments. This is meant to be fun, and the shitty comments and trolling are tedious. I hope that you enjoy it.

This is a complicated one; Jack had just finished his fourth year at University studying Law. His girlfriend of two months had just ditched him, telling him she liked him as a person, but she wasn't sure if he would be part of her future. His girlfriend was Mags, the daughter of May, Jack's mum's best friend. Jack had been attracted to Mags because she was beautiful, tall and had big tits. Also as being a friend of the family was another factor. For nearly the last three years, Jack had an affair with his Class Lecturer; she was a high-powered businessman's neglected wife. She was fifty-five; Jack had loved the sex; she had taught him so much.

Jack hadn't dated since he left school. He didn't need to; he was getting everything from Jean, his lecturer, whose husband had been promoted, and they moved two hundred miles away. Jack had then started to date Mags; this was another reason he dated Mags as people were curious as to why he wasn't dating anyone. Jack was tall, intelligent and very good looking. However, he had been getting no sex from Mags. Mags was on the pill, but Jack had never penetrated her once as she wasn't comfortable with the size of his cock. When she was sucking him, she would only take his bulbous head in her mouth. The best he got was a hand job; Mags looked bored when she gave him those.

Mags was spoiled, an only child like Jack, her mum gave her everything she wanted. May was an Accountant; she had her own firm and was very successful. Jill, Jack's mum, was a lawyer with her own firm too. Professionally they worked closely together, serving both of their clients. Jack worked at every opportunity for his mum. Every year he was becoming a more significant asset for her. May and Jill were both widowed; their husband had died early from cancer. So Jack was a little surprised when he broke up with Mags, but in no way was he broken-hearted.

The thing that Jack didn't know was that six weeks before the break-up, May had asked Mags how was she getting on with Jack? Mags replied, "Mum, Jack is a gentleman; he's fantastic company. He's tall and very good looking, but there are times I don't feel comfortable with him. It's a strange situation."

"How do you feel uncomfortable with him? What does he do that makes you uncomfortable?"

"Nothing, he is a perfect gentleman. This is difficult for me to explain. I have been on the pill for over three years now. I enjoy sex, but I've never had sex with Jack. It's because I don't feel comfortable with his penis. His penis is the problem."

May was getting worried now if there was something wrong with Jack's penis, May said, "Oh my god, Mags, what's wrong with Jack's penis?"

"Mum, it's massive. It's thick and long with a bulbous head. Once I let his cock inside me, he got only the head in, and I asked him to stop as my pussy felt so stretched. Imagine if I'd let him in, and then it didn't work out. The next guy I would have would be thinking that I have got a very loose pussy. Mum, it's just too big."

"How big is it, Mags? Can you give me a general idea of how big it is?"

"Mum, when I wank him, I can't get my hand around his cock; there's a gap of two inches between my middle finger and my thumb. It's long, at least ten or eleven inches. When you look at it, you think it's beautifully proportioned, but it's just too big for me. Mum, how can I let him down gently? I'm starting a new job at the end of next month; I'll be leaving home then. John, who I used to date, is working for the same company. He has got an apartment, so I'll move in with him; he's got a cock that I can handle."

May was impressed with the size, she had a big cock at University, and she had loved it. Those were the days she had shared the guy with Jill; they had done a threesome with him, they both had loved the sex with him. May then said, "Mags, you must do this nicely; you must think of Jill and Jack. They have been good friends for so long. Don't tell Jack that his cock is big for you. Please don't say anything about the size, or he may think that he's a freak. Cocks come in all sizes; maybe later in life, you'll want a big cock. Start dropping hints that you've got a new job coming up and you're going into an apartment. Let him know nicely; I'm sure that he'll appreciate that."

May was so friendly to Jack for the next few weeks, giving him hugs, pulling him close to her, letting him feel the weight of her massive tits on his chest. May was sure that Jack was responding, but Mags was still around, and May was worried that Mags saw what she was up to. Jack certainly noticed how May was when he was at her house. May had a very sophisticated alarm system in her home. One Saturday night, May had left Jack and Mags in the lounge. The concealed camera was in a mirror facing the door; anyone coming in the door would be captured on film. In its line of view, it took in the couch. Mags was giving Jack a hand job. Jack's cock was massive; she had never seen one as big; Mags was right; it was beautifully proportioned. May then got a big dildo out and started working her very wet pussy with it. Naturally, may wanted Jack's cock.

The break-up came; Mags did it nicely. She had no idea how grateful Jack was that it was over. Jack was more interested in May; he was sad that now he wouldn't see her regularly. He wished that he had sent out some signals to her. He was sure that she would have responded. May had a fuller body than Mags; she had a beautiful smile and honest eyes. Mum was going on Holiday for two weeks to visit her mother, Jack's gran. She would be seventy in two years, but she was still so active. She had an apartment at the coast; it would be good for mum to visit her. Mum had seen gran often but hadn't stayed with her for a long time. Mum was a little concerned about gran as she seemed a little depressed, which was unusual for gran as she was full of life.

Mum was a great cook; she had cooked Jack meals and Vacuum Packed them, and left them in the freezer. So whatever Jack wanted for dinner, he would take it out of the freezer and leave it in the fridge the night before. Jack and also enjoyed wine. Mum was a member of several wine clubs, but they also used a local Wine Merchant, Jack was in there one night after work, and he met May; the hug she gave Jack told Jack that she was delighted to see him. Jack didn't ask anything about Mags. He only asked about what May was doing. Jack told May that mum was visiting gran and he had to look after himself. May then invited him around for a glass of wine tonight at eight. Jack quickly accepted and told May he would bring some wine. Jack was excited; May looked excited too.

May lived a two-minute walk from Jack; Jack was wearing only chinos and a polo shirt, he preferred the casual look, he two bottles of Premier Cru Chablis chilled in a bag. May opened the door, she was casually dressed too, but she looked stunning. She had a tight-fitting top on which showed her massive tits to perfection. She was wearing a pair of tight-fitting leggings, which showed her beautiful Camel's Toe to perfection; Jack was sure that she wasn't wearing any panties as her long sex slit was so well defined. She gave Jack a huge hug, then said, "I've missed you, Jack, I've missed the cuddles you used to give me. I can give you an update on Mags; she's moved in with an old boyfriend; this guy gives me the creeps; I honestly thought that when she had started dating you that she had hit the jackpot. Come on, let's go into the lounge and sit on the couch; I have a selection of cheeses so that we can have a little Cheese and Wine party."

Jack opened a bottle of the Chablis and asked May to put the other in the fridge; May had left two glasses on the coffee table in front of the couch, there was a selection of Cheddars on little sticks on a plate on the coffee table two. May came into the lounge and sat beside Jack; they toasted each other, then May said, "I'm so happy that you're here, Jack, we must keep in contact. Are you dating anyone at the moment?"

"No, I've too much work, I have the qualifications to be a Paralegal now, so I get a lot to do; it's a wonderful experience for me. What about yourself? You're a beautiful woman?"

"I work hard to Jack; I'm getting older now after my husband died; if it hadn't been for your mum, I would probably have had a breakdown. We supported each other; our husband's died within six months of each other. We mourned, but then we got ourselves active. I believe that we were called the Merry Widows, which was alarming. We weren't out shagging; we were out playing golf and eating in the Club House a lot. Do you miss not seeing Mags?"

"Mags is a beautiful young lady with a wonderful figure; she is growing up; I enjoyed going out with her; when I look at you, I can see where her good looks come from."

"What a beautiful thing to say, thank you, Jack."

"But she didn't get all of them."

Mary leaned over and kissed Jack on the cheek, then said, "A serious question, do you find me attractive, Jack?"

"May, I find you very attractive; I would love to take you out for a meal, spend quality time with you, to get to know you. I think that you're a fascinating woman."

"Thank you, what about the age difference? Does that concern you?"

"No, age is just a number; I was so happy when we met in the Wine Shop and even happier when you invited me over tonight."

"You say the nicest things, a personal question, do you enjoy sex?"

"Yes, but I prefer making love; I love to give my partner pleasure. What do you prefer, having sex or making love?"

"I think the same way as you do, making love for hours, not rushing anything, just being together pleasuring your partner. I must tell you one thing, Jack, I have a powerful libido, I love eroticism, I love passion, I have powerful sexual urges and needs, but I'm loyal and dependable towards my partner. Jack, may I ask you one thing which I've never asked any man in my life before, but I want to ask you, may I kiss you?"

Jack didn't reply. He leaned over their lips met, May's tongue was deep inside Jack's mouth, both their tongues were so active. Their kisses were intimate and tender; Jack's cock was stiffening; he was so attracted to May. His right hand found May's massive left tit. He squeezed and played with it for a couple of minutes as they kissed. Then May said, "Be firm with my girls Jack, you won't break them. They are very sensitive; I can cum if you're firm with them. I want you to make me cum."

May's hand found the bulge of Jack's massive stiff cock; she squeezed and stroked it lovingly for a minute then said, "What a magnificent cock, Mags hasn't thought this through. Can I have all of it, Jack? I'm getting so wet just touching it. Jack, slip your hand inside my leggings and feel my honey pot; no, I'll change that; it's your honey pot now. Jack, this is special for me; I haven't had any cock since my husband died. Can we go to my bedroom? Then we have all night to do it nicely."

Jack slipped his hand inside May's leggings; her stomach was flat, he was right, she wasn't wearing any panties. Her vulva was swollen and smooth; he spread her cunt flaps open, her honey pot was so wet. Jack said, "I want you, May."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,545 Followers