Looking Back

Story Info
Sweet memories.
6.4k words
14.3k
19
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is written by my wife, Laura...

Note: I have asked my husband, John, to let me go down memory lane. So here it goes...

I dedicate this writing to my loving husband, John, who I will love til my death and beyond...and to every woman who has had her sexuality suppressed.

Please, for all you hypocrites who think it is ok for men to fuck around but not women, go fuck yourselves.

And to all you readers, please do not send in your comments about my sexuality and that John should have dumped me a long time ago. We have been married 54 years, still fuck, still enjoy others and we still love each other.

Enjoy my look back...

*****

It was a Friday afternoon, John and I were having some wine in front of the fireplace waiting for our dear old friends, Dom & Marilyn who were coming for a visit and would be staying with us...

It was then that I started looking back...

When I was in my teens I wasn't even interested in sex. When John & I got engaged we used to feel each other up but that was about it. I have to admit I did like the feel of his hard cock in my hand though.

It wasn't until some time later, right before we got married that I had my first real sexual adventure, unbeknownst to John.

The first time I had a cock in my cunt was before I married John. We were engaged however.

Here we go...

One night when Dom & John were working his part time paper route, me & Marilyn were drinking some wine when I spilled some on my top. Marilyn took my top off as well as my bra because it too had some wine on it. Marilyn cleaned them up and as they were drying, I sat there topless. Marilyn must have realized I was uncomfortable sitting like that so she took off her top & bra...now we were both topless. She asked to touch my tits...I was surprised but I let her touch them...and I liked it. Then I touched hers. As she squeezed my tits, she kissed me and I kissed her back, feeling her tits. I knew then that I was hooked on sex and would never stop enjoying it

Before the guys came back, Marilyn and I had sex and I loved it. Then she told me that Dom wants to fuck me. I told her I couldn't do that...but she told me that he had a big cock and I would love it...I still told her I couldn't let him fuck me.

We chatted about it and she said, "Laura, look John won't know and if you like it, we could make it a regular happening."

She continued, "And, if you want, we can put together a plan to make it look like we are seducing you for sex and John will love it since he wants you to be his whore."

I don't know why, but she convinced me to do it. I guess subconsciously I wanted to do it.

The next day when John was working I visited Marilyn and Dom. Boy, was I nervous and doubted I could go through with it. We all sat in the kitchen and had some tea. Marilyn started the conversation, "Laura, we don't want you to be nervous. If you don't want to do it, we won't...that is up to you."

Then Dom said, "Laura, John has told me often that he wants you to be like Marilyn and enjoy every aspect of sex."

Marilyn continued, "Laura, didn't you like it when you and I made love? I sure did."

I replied, "To be honest, I did like it a lot, but having Dom fuck me is something else."

Marilyn replied, "Laura, this about enjoying sex not love...we know you love John but this just an act that will further your love for him."

I looked at both of them and said, "I guess

You're right and I will have learned what to expect when John and I fuck. Ok, let's do it."

Marilyn got up and took me by my hand with Dom following. Once inside their bedroom Marilyn moved close to me and started undressing me. I could see Dom removing his clothes until he got to his shorts. By now I was naked as was Marilyn.

Dom said, "Laura, you are beautiful. John is a lucky guy."

I blushed as Marilyn moved me to the bed. We laid on the bed and started kissing....God it felt so good and natural...then Dom joined us on the bed.

Marilyn said, "Go ahead Laura, remove Dom's shorts."

I did as she instructed and his big cock popped out, erect and looking beautiful. It was much thicker than John's I thought and his balls were bigger too.

He moved his body to me and I could feel his big, hard cock pressing up against me. Then Marilyn told me to play with his cock and balls and I did. I even gave it a few jerks.

Marilyn said, "They feel nice don't they Laura? Now suck his cock."

I moved my mouth down and engulfed his hard cock with my mouth and started sucking it...a few minutes later Marilyn told me it was time...I rolled onto my back and spread my legs. Dom mounted me and Marilyn helped Dom's cock slip into my cunt. In seconds, his cock was inside me. I remember thinking how tight it felt in my cunt. As Dom started fucking me, Marilyn kissed me and we played with each others tits. In minutes my hips were bucking and I was moaning then screaming..."Oh God...Oh God...I'm going to explode.... don't stop.. don't stop....". Just then Dom said he was going to cum and I felt his cum spurting into my cunt as he continued fucking me...I was completely spent as he slipped his cock out of me, his cum oozing out my cunt. I must have fallen asleep...

About a half hour later Marilyn came to me and kissed me. "Well Laura, what do you think? Sorry you did it?"

"Oh God no. It was terrific. I've been such a jerk. Thank you both. But now what?"

"Anytime you want to visit us, you give us a call. Dom and I will come up with a plan so that it will make you look like we seduced you into sexual activity and John will love you for it...give us a few days..."

I smiled and thanked her. Just then Dom came in..."How was it Laura?"

"Come over here and I'll show you."

He came over to me, still naked. His limp cock hanging down...I slipped his cock into my mouth and sucked his cock until he filled my mouth with his cum.

I got cleaned up, dressed and thanked them and left.

So, after that night I used to visit them a few times a week when John was working and I let Dom fuck me, as well as Marilyn.

The beginning...

John and I used to watch porn often with his 8 mm projector when nobody was around. I especially liked it when I saw guys with big cocks fucking. My eyes always lit up when I watched the scenes and John noticed.

Many times we discussed our fantasies.

I told him once that one of my fantasies was being fucked by a huge cock and I laughed and was embarrassed.

I told him that I would love do it and we both laughed.

Dom & Marilyn have been our friends for many years. They got married and we were in their wedding party.

Anyway, we used to visit them often when John and I were engaged. We even watched porn with them. On more than one occasion, they let us use their bed to fool around on. We played strip poker often to the point that being partially naked was ok and the girls stayed topless the whole night.

One night we all had a few drinks while playing strip poker. Within an hour, John was naked, Marilyn & I were topless and Dom was naked.

Whenever I had a few drinks in me I became a different person for the better. I lost all my inhibitions and would be open to almost anything.

Dom won this game and was allowed to pick which woman he wanted to play with.

John was laughing as I knew Dom would pick me. He looked at Marilyn and she nodded an ok and he looked at John and he gave him his approval.

He got up, his 8" and thick cock was erect. He looked at me and told me to get up.

John looked at me and told me to enjoy myself.

Dom took me to the bedroom and John and Marilyn followed.

Dom got me on the bed as Marilyn and John watched.

It didn't take long for Dom to be all over me. His big, hard cock at my slit. I couldn't wait for him fuck me, knowing that John did not know I've fucked him often already.

John's eyes were fixated on my cunt as he watched as Dom slowly slipped his cock in my cunt until it disappeared into me.

As he started fucking me, Marilyn got on her knees and started giving John a blow job. As she was sucking John off, he saw me look over with a smile on my face.

Dom started ramming his big cock in my cunt like he has done often, then pulled it out... then rammed it back into my cunt.

It wasn't long before my hips were bucking up and down as Dom fucked me. He yelled out he was cumming and he gave out a yell and shot his cum into my cunt and I had orgasm after orgasm.

John then shot his load in Marilyn's mouth as she swallowed every drop.

When Dom and I finished, John Looked at me and he just smiled. John got Marilyn on the bed and in a short time his cock was hard and looking to get inside Marilyn's cunt.

I was looking at them and smiling as his cock slipped inside Marilyn. I also saw Dom watching as he was sucking on one of my nipples.

It wasn't long before I was ready to cum.

Just then John shot his load in Dom's wife's cunt with me watching.

That night, the four of us enjoyed each other often.

That was the first time we lived out one of our fantasies and the beginning of something special.

Ever since that first time, we never looked back.

That night at home I said, "John, remember that night?"

"I could never forget it. I thought you would be angry or disgusted with me."

"Baby, I loved watching you take Dom's big cock. If you were ever going to live out that fantasy of yours, I was glad it was with him."

A minutes later...As we sipped our wine...

"Do you remember where we went from there?"

"I'm sorry not sure. Was it the nudist resort?"

"Yes."

After John and I got married, we continued seeing Dom & Marilyn until they moved away.

A few years later, when one night I told John that I wanted to live out a fantasy of mine to try something different and would he be interested?

He looked at me and smiled and said, "Laura, what perverted fantasy did you want to try?"

I looked at him and said, "Let's take a weekend and go to a nudist resort."

He looked at me and without batting an eye said, "You want us to parade around a resort naked for everyone to see?"

I just said, "Yes, and you will love it."

Well, he finally agreed and he booked a weekend at a nudist resort.

We didn't know what to expect or what would happen but I always thought of going to one.

When we got there, we checked in and got our cabin and brought our stuff in and settled in.

John got undressed and I just stayed in my shorts and tank top.

We went outside, John being naked and started taking a tour of the place.

I laughed as I watched his cock sway from side to side as we walked.

We saw a few people, all nude as we walked. After about a half hour, I felt self conscious and removed my tank top and was now topless.

We continued our walk until we saw the pool. We were going in and saw the sign that you had to be nude to enter.

I looked at John and he looked at me. Then I removed my shorts & thong and I was now naked for every stranger to see.

We went into the pool area and sat on a couple of lounges. People passed by, saying hello and giving us a once over. The guys really gave me long looks.

Eventually, we went into the pool. Nude people brushed up against us and it felt good. I enjoyed the attention I got from the guys. My nipples getting bigger and harder as I made a few male friends.

We finally left the pool and headed to the hot tub. There was another couple there about our age. They said they lived there and introduced themselves as Nancy and Ron.

Nancy was about 30. She was 5'6", about 110, blonde hair, blue eyes, firm tits, nice ass and a hairy pussy.

Ron was 5'10", about 175, brown hair, brown eyes and a cock that was bigger than John's and thicker.

We told them our names and said we were here for the first time. They invited us to their place for dinner and we accepted.

Before we left, Nancy told us we could come over nude since they will be too.

We got back to our cabin and John asked me what I thought of the place and if I liked it.

I said I was glad we came and loved all the attention I got. Then he asked me about Ron.

John said to me, "I saw how you looked at Ron's cock. Something tells me you want that in you."

I looked at him and said, "John, I do but I think you would consider me a slut and I couldn't live with that."

John looked at me and said, "Laura, I love you and you know I am ok with you getting fucked by another guy as long as I can watch. From now on, if you want to get fucked by others, I am ok with it as long as I can be there to see it."

I gave him a kiss and thanked him for being so understanding. I said I loved him and that I would do whatever he wanted me to do in the future.

As we left to go over to Nancy & Ron's, we took a bottle of wine we had brought to the resort with us to give them.

When we arrived, Nancy met us and we went in. Ron was outside cooking. We gave Nancy the wine and she opened it up and poured all of us a glass full.

We had a delicious dinner and felt comfortable with them. We had a lot in common and we didn't live far from each other, a couple of hours by car.

Every now and then John would notice Ron's cock give a twitch and get a bit bigger, especially when he was close to me.

As we relaxed having some wine John asked Ron, "Is there a lot of sex that goes on at the resort or am I wrong for thinking that?"

Ron answered, "Well, to be honest, nudity and sex are different but, yes there is plenty of free sex here. Why do you ask?"

John told him he was just curious.

He asked if we would be uncomfortable if Laura and I saw sex happening at the resort.

John told him it wouldn't bother us.

Then Nancy asked, "Have you guys ever swapped partners?"

John looked at me and surprisingly I answered, "Nancy, a few years ago, when we were engaged, John and I lived out one of our fantasies and we enjoyed it."

Nancy said, "And what was that fantasy Laura?"

Laura answered, "Well, my fantasy was to get fucked by a big cock and John's was to watch me take the guys cock. Does that count for swapping?"

Ron laughed and so did Nancy.

Then Nancy said to Laura, "Laura, is Ron's cock bigger than the first big cock you had?"

I smiled and said it was.

Then John said, "You guys have been awfully nice to us and I know my wife and, to be honest, she has wanted Ron's cock in her since she saw him. I don't have any problem if Ron wants to help satisfy Laura's fantasy."

Ron looked at Laura and said, "Laura, your husband just offered you to me. It is up to you."

I got up, looked at John and walked over to Ron. I held out my hand and he got up and took me to his bedroom.

Nancy and John followed.

Nancy and John watched as Ron and I made out on the bed. Ron's cock must have been almost 8"- 9" hard and his balls hung well below his cock.

It wasn't long before my legs were wide apart. Ron's cock at my slit. Soon, John could see Ron's cock disappearing into my cunt until his cock was firmly seated in me.

Ron started fucking me. His balls slapping up against me with each thrust.

He said he was going to cum and he was going to pull out but I told him to cum in me as I was on the pill.

A few more thrusts and he shot his cum deep into my my cunt, filling it.

John watched as another man's cum was oozing out my cunt.

John went over to me and asked how I was and I just said it was wonderful.

Ron then asked if we cared to stay over for the night.

John looked at me and I said it was up to John who thanked them for the invite and said we would love to stay.

I smiled at him.

That night and into the next morning, the four of us swapped partners many times.

This was now a new road we embarked on, never to look back.

"God, I remember them so well. He was hung. I loved his big cock and huge balls."

"I am glad we went to the resort and found them. I wish they didn't move away."

A few more sips of wine later...

"Hey, John...you want go to Plato's Retreat one day?"

"Isn't that the place where everyone can have sex with anyone?"

"Come on, let's go."

"Okay but anything can happen."

So, one Saturday we went to Plato's. We went in and were shown where we could change and put our stuff. It was early and there was no big crowd.

There were a few people fucking or playing with each other as we took in the sights.

By this time John's cock was standing straight. My nipples were nice and erect as I was horny too.

We soon passed near a couple who were engaged in sexual activity. They looked young and he had a nice cock and she was pretty. The guy asked if we wanted to join them.

John and I looked at each other and said sure.

We got down on the floor and the guy quickly had his hands all over me. His mouth on mine and our tongues playing with each others.

John started feeling up the woman and soon had her on her back with his cock inside her cunt.

John looked back as I had the guys cock deep inside me. It didn't take John long before he shot his cum in the woman.

John watched me as the guy pounded away at my cunt. I was moaning as the guy said he was going to cum. Just then I felt his cum shooting into my cunt.

As soon as he stopped, he pulled his cock out my cunt. As I got up and walked away his cum oozed out of my cunt.

We laughed as we walked around, his cum dripping down my thighs and legs.

We then came upon a couple of guys fucking one woman and watched. The woman looked at me and asked her to join her. I smiled and got down with the woman.

I spread my legs and encouraged the guys. John watched as each guy fucked me and came in me. When they finished, I got up and we decided to call it a night.

As we started to head to the locker room, a well dressed guy approached us. He introduced himself as Tom, a movie producer and wanted to make me an offer. He took us to a room to talk.

As we sat naked, Tom said he wanted me to star in a porno movie.

After we finished laughing, Tom offered me $15,000 for two hours work.

We were taken aback by the offer. I looked at John and heard him say, "What would she have to do?"

Tom said, "She will have to be fucked by 20 guys in a gang bang movie."

I then said, "That isn't enough money. I want $25,000, all expenses paid and my husband gets $5,000 as my agent and I will do it."

Tom looked at us and told me to stand up. I got up and he came over to me and felt me up, especially my tits and nipples, then sat down.

"Okay, you got it. There is one thing that is non negotiable. You have to shave your pussy smooth and I will have a tattoo artist put a black pussycat alongside your slit. Do we have a deal?"

I smiled and said, "Deal "

Tom gave us his card and said he would call us in a few days to set it all up.

In the meantime John had Tom and the filmmaker investigated and they came up legitimate and clean.

In a few days we got a call from Tom. He said he was overnighting the information about the shoot, a check for half, directions to the shoot and a contract for the one movie.

The next day we got the package, read the contract and we signed it. The shoot would be next weekend.

That afternoon a tattoo artist arrived at our door. He introduced himself and said that I had to get shaved first. We took him to our bed and I removed my shorts and panties and the guy started shaving my pussy until it was completely smooth.

He then showed us the tattoo that he was going to put on me, right near my slit.

John watched as he started giving me the tattoo to the right of her slit. It took an hour before he finished.

He told her how to take care of the area and that it will be fine in two days.

The weekend came and we drove up to the country house.

When we got to the house, Tom let us in and a guy named Tony was also there to greet us.

They told us that they had 20 men for the shoot. Tony asked if there were any restrictions. Before John could say a word, I told him "NO."

12