Looking Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom said then it will be okay if the guys cum on you, in your cunt, in your ass and in your mouth. I told him "YES."

He said okay and showed us to the room I would be using.

John looked at me and shook his head. I smiled and said I always dreamt of being the center of attention and wanted to do this. John gave me his blessing.

When everything was set, Tom came and escorted us to the family room where a big bed was set up.

I walked into the room naked.

Tom introduced me to the guys and I went over to each one and said hello and gave them a kiss.

I then went over to Tom and whispered something to him. Tom told everyone I wanted to say something before they started.

I made an announcement, "Gentleman, this is a first for me. Although I am a bit nervous, I will do my best in making this a great porno.

If there is anything you need me to do to make this movie better please let me know. Also, as my husband knows and accepts, I love sex so please do whatever you have to do to me for this porno. Lastly, if there is a man here who goes above and beyond, they will have the opportunity to join me in my room for a one on one session. Ok?"

The guys all cheered and Tom led me to the bed.

John helped me get into position. The cameras were on and filming began.

One by one the guys approached me. Some guys fucked me and shot their cum on me. Some guys fucked me and came in my cunt. A couple of guys fucked my ass and shot their loads there. A couple got blow jobs.

By the time they were all spent, I had a ton of cum in and on me.

Just then Tom approached me. I quickly noticed his huge cock that must have been close to 9" and thick. He walked over to me as the filming continued. He told me to get on all fours and he placed his cock against my cunt and everyone watched as he slid that monster deep into my cunt until his big balls hit me.

He started fucking me and my tits swayed furiously back and forth. He then announced that he was cumming and shot a huge amount of cum into me.

I fell on the bed spent and Tom withdrew his still hard cock from my cunt.

As the guys got dressed and left, the film was a wrap and John took me to my room, cum dripping from my holes.

It took awhile to get me all cleaned up and presentable. Just then Tom knocked on the door. We let him in and he was quick to say I was terrific. I then offered him a one on one session now. He said he would prefer to take me up on it another time. I looked at him and said to him, "Tom, my offer was for now. I am sorry."

John then interjected, "Wait, Laura. I could understand Tom and I am ok with Tom doing the session at a later date as long as I am in the room with both of you. Is that ok?"

Tom and I both said yes.

Before we left, the director gave us a dvd of the shoot, which we still have and watch.

A week later Tom called and asked if he could have the one on one session with me on Saturday. John asked me and I said yes. John told Tom to come over around 6 p.m. for dinner then he can enjoy me afterwards. He agreed.

Saturday came & Tom arrived with two bottles of wine. We had dinner and finished off one bottle of wine. We then and retired to the family room and had some more wine.

I looked at him and said, "Tom, are you ready? I know I am."

We all got up and headed to our bedroom. John watched as the we stripped off our clothes. Tom's cock was getting harder by the second and was rock hard in seconds.

We got on the bed and started making out. John watched as I eagerly spread my legs and lips apart to allow Tom's huge cock in my cunt.

Slowly he slipped his cock in me and John watched as it completely disappeared from sight. He started fucking me slowly as my hips were moving around as I tried to get the best feel of his cock in me.

Soon we were in synch fucking. He then said he was going to cum and shot his cum into me. He kept his cock in me for a minute then pulled out and told me to get on all fours.

His cock was still hard and he pressed it against my asshole. He lubed his cock with his own cum that was oozing out of me. He then started trying to slide his cock in my ass.

As he pushed it in, I was moaning and screaming that it was too big and it hurt. It soon it was almost in...I then said it felt so good and not to stop. Soon his cock was in my ass. I kept pushing my ass back as he fucked my ass.

In seconds he exploded in my ass and when he pulled out, his cum flowed out of me.

We were both spent and satisfied.

Tom left a very happy guy and I was pleasantly sore for two days.

We finished the bottle and started another...

As we were still reminiscing and drinking our wine, I put on a porno.

We never saw this one before. It was a threesome with two men and a woman.

Now, I never told John this but a MFM threesome has always been one of my fantasies.

As we watched, John's cock got hard and I couldn't help but notice.

"John, is this turning you on?"

I said, "Yes, to be honest, it is. I could see us doing that. Don't you?"

I looked at John and said, "It might be nice to have two men at once but who would we get? Dom and Ron aren't available."

John then told her of his friend, Robert. He described him to me and told me he would love to fuck me. He also told me that he was a nudist. I agreed and told him to set it up for a weekend stay at his place.

After a few times going back and forth with Robert, John agreed to the next weekend for the threesome.

John told me that we were going next weekend and I was excited about my first real MFM threesome. I didn't count my fucking Dom as a threesome. This was going to be with a stranger.

The weekend finally arrived and we drove several hours to Robert's house. When we arrived, we said our hellos and he showed us to our room.

As we settled in, Robert got naked as did John. I kept her clothes on.

He poured us some wine and we went out to the patio.

We lounged around, sipping our wine. After about an hour, I removed my top and let my big tits see the light of day.

We stayed outside for a couple of hours then went inside to get ready for dinner.

Robert took us to a nice restaurant and we enjoyed a fine dinner.

It was around 9:00 p.m. when we got back to Robert's house.

Robert went inside to undress and I and John went to our room to get naked.

Finally, the three of us wound up in the family room naked. Robert came over to me and started kissing me and feeling me up.

It wasn't long before the three of us were on the floor feeling each other up. Robert mounted me and John watched as Robert's cock easily slipped in my cunt.

As he was fucking me, John's cock was deep in my mouth.

I now had a stranger's cock in my cunt and my husband's cock in my mouth. It wasn't long before they both shot their loads into me.

John quickly went down on me and sucked Robert's cum out of my cunt then moved his mouth to mine and let Robert's cum flow into my mouth.

After we rested a bit, Robert and John fucked me a couple of more times.

When it was time to go to sleep, Robert asked if I could sleep with him alone.

John looked at me and he nodded an ok to me.

Around 4:00 a.m., I joined John in bed and I could feel Robert's cum oozing out of her.

John asked me how many times...I said three, then I kissed him and fell asleep.

The next morning we had breakfast then Robert and John spent the day having sex with me.

By the time we left, I had a smile on my face from ear to ear and I told John I was spoiled now.

A few more sips of wine for us..

Almost out of wine, John reminded me of our last hurrah.

"You remember how we got involved with the group?"

"It was when we bought this place. It was Sherry who came over and brought us some goodies when we moved in."

"Yes, it was her." John said he remembered now. How could he forget. When he got home early I was caught on top of Sherry grinding our pussies together in our bed."

After you so rudely interrupted us (laughing). I invited her and her husband over for dinner that night.

After a great dinner we went into the family room. Her husband, Richard was very charming and funny. He said, "Sherry told me Laura that John saw you guys enjoying yourselves. That must have been an eye opener for him."

I blushed and just said that it just happened.

I figured that Sherry and Richard were in their fifties and they both looked like they were in good shape. From what John saw of Sherry when she was on top of Laura, she looked fuckable.

Then Richard went on by asking us if we would be interested in joining a small select group of neighbors that meet monthly and have fun.

I told him that sounded ok to me even before John could say a word. He then said it was ok with him if it was ok with me.

He invited us to their house in two weeks for the group's get together. We accepted and spent the rest of the night chatting and drinking.

A couple of times he had his hands on my ass or thigh but I didn't move them away. I was ok with it but I sensed something was going on that I was unaware about.

When we were in bed, John asked me about Richard's hands on me. I just said it was no big deal and I wanted to give him a thrill and I left it at that.

Two weeks later, we went over to Richard & Sherry's house. We got there around 8:00 p.m.

There were a few people there and Sherry introduced us to them. There was a buffet set up and we picked on some food and had some wine.

Within the hour a few more people arrived and I had more wine, as did John but I loosened up faster than usual.

By 10:00 p.m., Sherry announced that all ten couples were here and the fun could begin. She introduced us to everyone and told them that we were new to the neighborhood.

Then she said, "I want you all to know that the first time I met Laura was when I brought over a welcome package of the neighborhood basket and in 10 minutes, we were up on her bed grinding our pussies together. So let's here it for Laura."

I was shocked that she said that. Then I noticed the guests removing their clothes. I looked at John who was smiling.

I then said, "John, Sherry said this would be fun. Lets see how it goes. If you don't like it, we won't do it again. Please, for me."

John looked at me and said, "Ok, I'll do it for you but don't keep anything like this a secret again."

Within minutes, we were both naked and mingling with the guests. Some couples were already fucking but not their spouses. Everyone was swapping and having sex with everyone else.

Richard came over to me and took me and laid me on the rug. In seconds his cock was in me and he was fucking me until he shot his cum in my cunt.

Sherry went over to John and gave him a blow job.

One of the male guests announced that he wanted a female volunteer. I said I would be one. He took me to a bedroom and 20 minutes later called us in.

I was on her back with a thin wire protruding from her cunt. The wire was attached to a large screen tv. At the other end of the wire was a miniature camera facing toward the front of her cunt.

He told everyone that they will now be able to see a guy actually shooting their cum in my pussy on the tv.

He invited the men up and one by one they slipped their cock in my cunt, fucked me and shot their cum in me. We all watched as we saw the cum shooting out their cocks into my cunt. By the time we all finished, we could see the cum now flowing out of my cunt through the camera.

Everyone clapped and congratulated me on a great performance.

The guy gave me a dvd of my performance.

It was around 6:00 a.m.when we left and got home.

John told me that he had a good time and was glad that we went. He also told me that the next meeting would be at our house. She smiled, kissed me and thanked me.

*****

So, that's my looking back. I'm sure many readers will think this is just a cuck story and I feel sorry for them.

I wanted every reader to realize that us women love sex just as much as you men. And with a loving and understanding partner like mine, who allowed me to fulfill my sexuality, I will be forever grateful.

I have to end now, there is more but we are expecting our friends who will be sleeping over this weekend...oh, there's the doorbell....😄

*****

A special dedication to my

best friend and mentor, Marilyn,

without whose encouragement

and insistence would not have

made my journey what it was....

P.S. - Marilyn, I still have that wine

stained top and bra...lol

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The 'Do Nothing' Option A man realises his wife has a secret.in Loving Wives
Fuck, Fuck, Fuck! Guilt can be a real killer.in Loving Wives
The Grass Isn't Always Greener Hope announces her desire to explore before her wedding.in Loving Wives
The Kiss What can a husband do to help his tempted wife?in Loving Wives
Dirty Dancing Are there any faithful wives?in Loving Wives
More Stories