Looking Back from My Side

Story Info
Looking back at some Laura missed.
7k words
12.4k
16
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is dedicated to my wife and lover, Laura...for all the good in my life, comes from her...

Undoubtedly many of you have just read my wife, Laura, recent writing, "Looking Back," a reminiscing of her sexuality from before we were married to the present time. This is my story, however as my wife kind of left out some interestings things.

I hope you enjoy the read...

*****

In 1967 Laura was 20 and I was 21. We were engaged to be married in 1968. We both lived with our parents and, yes, we did have protected sex.

We used to go over to our married friends house regularly for dinner or just to hang out. On a few occasions, they let us use their bed so me and Laura could fuck. I suspected that they saw us fucking but it didn't bother me and I was ok with them seeing Laura in action too. I never said anything to her. I kind of thought she knew they were watching anyway.

Many times we had some drinks and played strip poker with varied rules. After a couple of drinks, Laura was really into playing the game. The farthest that the game went was the girls got topless and some touchy feeling by me and Dom.

Dom was older than us at 23 and his wife, Marilyn was 19.

Anyway, Dom and I were in the service together so it was somewhat normal for us to see each other naked. I was envious of him because he had a nice big thick cock and was bigger than mine.

Recently, Laura and I were relaxing by the fireplace having some wine when I said, "You know hon, you left out some things when you looked back. Let me refresh your memory.

You remember the night we played "Bottoms Up?"

"I forgot about that."

One night we were over their house for dinner. When we got there Dom said that he had a new board game that he wanted to play after dinner. We said that would be great.

After a delicious dinner, Dom brought out a game called "Bottoms Up" an adult x-rated board game.

Dom went over the rules but added a couple of extra ones to make it more exciting. We all agreed, but Laura was a little apprehensive.

The object of the game was to be the last person still wearing clothes. The winner then decided on any punishment due the losers.

The game started slowly with the loser having the option of taking a drink or removing a piece of clothing.

After about a half hour, Marilyn was topless and Laura had two drinks and removed her blouse.

As we continued, Laura lost her bra and was topless and Marilyn was down to her panties. Dom and I were down to our briefs.

The next half hour decided the winner, Marilyn. Dom and I lost our briefs and Laura was now naked too.

Marilyn decided on our punishment. She said that Dom and I had to get on the bed with Laura in the middle and have sex for 10 minutes.

By this time, Laura lost all her inhibitions and just kept smiling and laughing. She gasped when she saw Dom's cock which was hard and erect.

The three of us got on the bed and Marilyn told us we had 10 minutes to have sex.

Dom was all over Laura as Laura played with Dom's cock. Marilyn yelled out, "Dom, go ahead and fuck Laura."

Laura looked at me and I told her it was ok if she wanted him to.

She didn't say anything but pushed Dom to get on top of her. Marilyn kept yelling for Dom to get his cock in my fiance's cunt.

Sure enough, I watched as Dom's big cock slid all the way into Laura's cunt.

Dom started fucking her as I moved my cock to her mouth. Laura started sucking me as she was getting fucked.

I told them I was going to cum and I pulled my cock out of her mouth and sprayed my cum all over her.

Dom kept fucking Laura and said he was going to cum. He pulled his cock out and shot his cum on her tits and stomach.

I quickly went over to Laura and kissed her and told her I loved her.

We all rested for awhile and before we knew it, it was time to go.

Marilyn went over to Laura and kissed her. Then Marilyn invited us to stay over. Laura looked at me and I told her it was ok with me but she had to decide. I whispered to Laura that if we say yes, she will be getting fucked more than once before the night was over by me and Dom and that Marilyn was going to do her as well. She said she knew what was going to happen and if I was ok with it. I told her it was ok with me...she agreed.

Then she realized she had nothing to wear. Marilyn said she could stay naked. Laura said that was fine.

That night, the four of us slept naked in their bed and had sex with each other numerous times in all sorts of manners.

Once we were in bed, me and Laura started making out with Dom all over Marilyn. Soon Dom had his cock in Marilyn and I had mine in Laura. We both fucked the women and after a short time we switched and Dom was now fucking Laura and I was fucking Marilyn.

Dom pulled his cock out to put on a condom and then started fucking Laura harder. Soon, both of us were cumming and we shot our loads in them.

We rested a bit then I pushed Laura towards Marilyn and Marilyn wasted no time in making out with Laura. Dom and I watched them as they kissed and felt each other up.

Marilyn wasted no time in going down on Laura and got into 69 with her. We could see Marilyn's tongue darting in and out of Laura's cunt.

Laura then got her first taste of pussy as she started eating Marilyn. Soon they were both moaning and having multiple orgasms.

When we finally decided to call it a night, Laura faced Dom in bed and I watched as she slipped his cock in her cunt for the night.

"Now I remember...I never realized how a simple board game could change our lives for the better."

We sipped some more wine and I continued...

"Laura, you forgot about our fifth anniversary...with Ted & Alice?"

"Oh God, yes..."

During one dance, I felt Alice pushing her body into mine and I know she must have felt my hard cock but she didn't say anything. I told her that she looked beautiful, as always. Then I got the biggest shock of my life when she said, "John, I must confess, I never realized how big you were until now. I am envious of Laura."

I was dumbfounded but didn't say anything. I looked over at Laura and Ted dancing and wondered if she said anything to Ted like Alice said to me.

After the dance, the women went to freshen up. I quickly asked Ted if Laura said anything to him. Ted said, blushingly, "Yeah, Laura said she thought I had a big cock when she pressed herself into me."

I told him that Alice pretty much said the same to me. Before we could say anything else the girls came back.

As it was getting late, we decided to head back to my house for a night cap. On the way home, Ted and I said we had a terrific time and hated to see the night end, especially since our wives looked so gorgeous.

Laura and Alice said that the night wasn't over yet.

We finally got to my house and I made us some drinks as the women and Ted went into the family room.

As we had our drink, we all said that the evening was terrific, especially since we were celebrating it with good friends.

By this time it was really late. Laura suggested that Ted & Alice stay over with us. Ted said he appreciated the offer but they didn't bring anything for sleeping.

Laura said they didn't need anything and took Alice to our bedroom as Ted and I looked at each other with puzzled looks on our faces.

In a few minutes, the girls came out wearing nothing but g-strings. Ted and I sat with our mouths wide open.

Laura said, "Guys, Alice and I know that you two always wanted a foursome, so tonight as our anniversary gift to you, we are making your wish come true."

Then Alice walked over to me and Laura walked over to Ted.

I asked, "Whose idea was this and when did you two come up with it? And, who said we wanted a foursome?"

Alice said, "John, Your buddy over there talks in his sleep. And many a night I heard him say that he wanted to fuck Laura and you wanted to fuck me. I asked Laura if she wanted to make you a special gift of us and she said ok."

Laura added, "Unless you don't want to."

I looked at Ted and he looked at me and we just said ok.

Once we had the ok, I grabbed Alice and started kissing her and feeling her up. I saw Ted doing the same to Laura.

After a couple of minutes, I suggested we all go into our bedroom and onto our king sized bed. The whole time the girls were laughing and enjoying themselves.

I never noticed it before, but my sneaky wife had the video camera all set and as soon as we got into the room, she remotely started filming.

Then Alice told Laura that she could make her husband cum first and Laura said no she couldn't.

Laura then told Ted to start fucking her. Alice started sucking my cock.

Within a few minutes both of us said we were cumming. At just about the same time I shot my cum into Alice's cunt and Ted shot his load into Laura's cunt.

We all laid on the bed spent. Ted and I told our wives that they were terrific and this was a great gift.

Alice and Laura looked at each other with a puzzled look and Laura said, "Excuse us gentlemen, this isn't over yet. We have a whole night ahead of us. And, Alice and I have something very special for you for our anniversary, unless you don't want it."

We looked at them and I said, "What else can you give us? You have given us your beautiful bodies."

Alice said, "Yes, we have. But did you guys know that Carol and I have been lovers for years. And, tonight, for the first time, we will let you enjoy our love for each other. You can consider this another gift from us to you."

Laura then added, "And, for the rest of the night gentlemen, we want each one of you to fuck our brains out and we don't care which one of you fucks us."

Alice and Laura cozied up to each other as Ted and I watched.

Our wives were in full embrace, kissing and playing with each other. In a short time, Laura was on top of Alice as they started grinding their pussies together. Laura was sucking Alice's nipples as Alice was playing with my wife's tits.

Laura started rubbing harder and their moans got louder. In a short time, they both started bucking and gyrating their hips and finally they came. Laura squirted all over Alice. Ted went over and started lapping up Laura's juices then kissed his wife.

It was a sight right out of a porno movie. And, since the camera never stopped and after this was all over, we would have our own porno movie.

Ted and I thought the girls were done but they called us over and for the rest of the night, we all fucked each other.

One of the best parts were the girls on all fours and I was behind Alice and Ted was behind Laura and we started fucking them doggie style, switching women until we both came in them.

Later that night or in the early morning, it was completely dark and I didn't say a word, I started kissing Alice and she whispered, "I don't know who is kissing me and I don't care, but don't stop. I want you to fuck me in my ass now."

She got on all fours and I started pressing my cock into her ass. In a short time, my cock filled her ass and I started fucking her it.

Now, Ted and Laura were awake but didn't say anything. They just watched. Ted was really enjoying seeing his wife getting her ass fucked.

Within a few minutes, Alice's moans got louder and I was ready to cum. A few more thrusts and I shot my cum deep into her ass, never saying a word.

Laura told Ted to fuck her ass and I watched my wife take Ted's cock in her ass and soon his cum filled her ass as it dripped out onto the bed.

Laura then asked to have both of our cocks in her at the same time. So, Ted and I gave her what she wanted.

I laid on my back as Laura straddled me. Soon my cock disappeared into her cunt as she eased it down. Then she leaned forward and Ted slid his cock in her ass.

Once we got in synch, we both fucked my lovely wife's two holes until we came in them.

Later on, we did the same to Alice.

Nobody got much sleep and in the morning we all stayed in bed and continued our love making.

By mid afternoon we were all exhausted.

I asked everyone if they had a good time and if they had any regrets.

Both women said they had the best time ever. Laura said, "I don't know about the rest of you, but I wouldn't mind an encore some time, if that is ok with my hubby."

She continued, "I am glad I had the opportunity to show my love for Alice to my husband, who I love with all my heart and I would like his ok for me to continue my relationship with Alice."

I replied, "It is ok with me if it is ok with Ted and Alice. I have no problem accepting the love Laura and Alice have for each other which I think is a beautiful thing. I never saw my wife so happy as she was with Alice."

Ted responded, "Well, this was the best anniversary ever and I am ok with repeating it. I am so proud of Alice and love her to death. She is an extraordinary woman. And I want to thank her and Laura's anniversary gifts."

"God, how could I have forgotten..."

I guess you don't remember your 50th birthday either...

"Hmmm....yes, but I vaguely remember...

We were just about finishing the first bottle of wine...

"Let me remind you"...

We always had a good time with Dom and Marilyn. They gave us our sex education, personally. Many a times we slept over as they taught us how to please one another, first hand. It was Marilyn who was the first woman to make love to my wife. And, it was Dom who was actually the first, with my ok, to fuck Laura.

One day Dom & I had lunch and we caught up on old times. Then I asked him if he and his wife would help me out in surprising Laura. He immediately said he would.

I told him that Laura's 50th birthday was in a week. I would take her out for dinner and come back to the house where you and Marilyn would be there to surprise her. He said he would tell his wife and would definitely be there.

Over the course of the week I didn't make a fuss of her upcoming event and I could tell she was a little disappointed.

The day of her birthday, I just told her we would be going out to dinner, as usual. She asked if she should dress up and I told her she didn't have to but if she wanted, she could.

I put on a pair of shorts and a tank top. Laura put on a short skirt with a tank top and I noticed she left her bra off as I could see her nipples pressed against the material.

As we left the house I knew Dom & Marilyn were on their way to my house. I had given him the key to get in and they were to pick up the cake and extra wine for when we got back.

Dinner was on the quiet side even though I told Laura she looked terrific.

My wife is in great shape as she exercises a lot. She is 5'7", 125, nice legs and a firm ass. Her tits are 36c and really don't sag. Her nipples would be a welcome to anyone's mouth. She has brown hair and brown eyes. Her pussy is neatly trimmed.

After almost two hours at the restaurant, we headed home. The drive back was eerily silent.

We got home and I parked the car. I had a hard time keeping a straight face and, as we entered the house, Dom & Marilyn yelled out "SURPRISE" and put the lights on.

I thought Laura was going to have a heart attack as she just stood with her mouth open.

After a few seconds, she rushed over to them and hugged and kissed them. Then my wife turned to me and smiled and told me she would get even with me for tricking her.

The four of us wound up in the kitchen where we opened up the wine and started catching up. Dom & Marilyn complimented Laura on how great she looked. Dom said, "Hey Laura, I see your tits still look good." Just then, Laura gave her tank top an upward yank to show off her tits as she laughed.

A bottle of wine later, I mentioned that I was working on a new adult board game and asked if they would like to try it out and they said yes.

I explained that the game is called "Trade Me" where any number of people could play and all you had to do was trade something to win points. Whoever gets 100 points first wins. The catch, I told them was the more erotic the trade, the more points you get & the winner picks the prize.

So, as the wine flowed, the game began.

I started off and said, "Would you like me to trade a nude picture of Laura?"

Dom answered first and said, "I will trade your picture for a nude picture of Marilyn."

I then said, "It's a trade." And we each got 15 points and we traded pictures.

Laura went next and said, "Would you like me to trade a 30 second video of my husband sucking my nipples?"

Marilyn answered, "I will trade your picture for a 30 second video of me sucking Dom's cock."

Laura then said, "It's a trade." And we each got 15 points and traded videos.

Dom went next and said, "Would you like me to trade an old 1 minute video of me fucking Laura?"

I quickly answered, "I will trade your video for a 1 minute video of Laura sucking my cock."

Dom the said, "It's a trade." And we each got 15 points and traded videos.

After a couple of more rounds, it was all tied up with the four of us. The final round was next. For the final round, we would all have a chance to trade something from the past or willing to trade something that will happen within 24 hours.

It was my turn now and I said, "Would you like me to trade one hour of me fucking Laura in front of you?"

Dom immediately answered, "I will trade you fucking Laura in front of me for me fucking Marilyn in front of you for an hour."

I said, "It's a trade." And we each got 25 points and became the leaders.

Laura went next and said, "Would you like to trade an all night of me fucking Dom & Marilyn?"

Dom quickly said, "I will trade Laura fucking me & Marilyn all night for Laura fucking all three of us at the same time all night long."

I said, "It's a trade." With that, Dom won the contest and game.

We all laughed as the game was over. By this time, we were well into the second bottle of wine.

We then went into the living room to be more comfortable.

Then Laura said, "So, when do we do the final trade, before or after the cake?"

Dom laughingly replied, "I'm ready now."

I laughed and told them we should wait until after cake and everyone said ok."

Laura put on coffee and we had our cake and after we cleaned up, we were ready.

Let me give you some stats on Dom & Marilyn. Dom is 6'1", about 190, s/p hair, brown eyes and has about a 9" thick cock.

Marilyn is 5'6", about 130, big tits and a round, inviting ass. She has brown hair & brown eyes and she used to have a hairy pussy.

We all went into our bedroom and as we undressed, Laura said, "This brings back a lot of great memories."

As we got on the bed with both women in the middle, with Laura next to Dom and me next to Marilyn.

It didn't take long before we all started making out.

Dom wasted no time in getting his cock into my wife's cunt. I could see him already fucking her.

I followed and got my cock in his wife's cunt and started fucking her.

As we fucked the women, they were kissing each and feeling each other.

It wasn't long before Dom said he was going to come. Then he shot his cum in Laura's cunt. I came right after, filling Marilyn's cunt.

We got off and rested as both women continued making out as our cum oozed out their cunts.

After they finished, Laura said, "Isn't it like old times?"

Both Dom & Marilyn said they missed our get togethers and hoped it would continue.

I asked them if they would be interested in staying with us for a week or so to see if the old magic was still there. Dom said he wouldn't mind and so did Laura and Marilyn.

So, for the next two weeks, Dom & Marilyn stayed with us. They had their own bedroom but many a night they shared ours.

Dom and I had no problem sharing our wives and when we didn't do that, the women enjoyed each other, both alone and with us watching.

After two weeks we sat down and decided to get a bigger place for the four of us to live together.

12