Looking Back from My Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three months later, we were in our new and bigger house. Each bedroom was huge and had its own king sized bed, a shower for at least six and there was a hot tub and pool in an enclosed back yard.

Dom and I even created our own sex room with a bed, video equipment, mirrored ceiling and walls, BDSM equipment, a two way mirror and more.

We had all the comforts of home.

Many a night we had the women on all fours, fucking them from behind and then switching partners.

The women never said no to me & Dom.

"That was the best birthday I ever had"

"Well, what about me taking you to the nudist resort and your first threesome?"

"Oh God, yes, with Tom...

By now Laura was hooked on being a nudist (a closet exhibitionist)

She was now hooked on nudity and loved the people looking at the her. Both of us enjoyed being eyed. She became a true exhibitionist.

Laura and I used to take walks along the trails and found some nice hidden spots where we fucked and she gave me blow jobs.

It was on one of these walks that I introduced her to water sports.

One day we took a walk along one of the trails and I had to pee. Now, Laura was a nurse so watching someone pee was no big deal. However, I wanted her to hold my cock while I peed.

Laura was never a fan of water sports but she did what I asked and as I was peeing, some of my pee got on her hand.

Then she had to go, so she squatted down and let out a nice stream of pee. I got too close and by accident and got her pee on my hands.

I came to her and looked at her as she took my pee covered hand and licked it off completely.

As she looked at me, I said that I enjoyed water sports and that she should try it.

She just looked at me and declined my invite.

Laura used to go in the pool and flirt with the men. She could see some nice cocks under the water and tried to get them hard.

I found out that on at least two occasions, while I had to leave her at the resort alone while I had to tend to some business, she seduced two of the men and fucked them in our room, one at a time.

Anyway, on one of our visits, I asked her if she would do a threesome.

I had asked her many times before and she always said no but this time she said yes.

I loved taking pictures of Laura and videos of us.

I had told her I was going to invite a guy to the resort to do a photo shoot of us at the resort outside and a video of us doing simulated sex acts inside. She told me that would be fine but no video of actual sex and I agreed.

The day arrived and I met Tom and introduced him to Laura. Tom got naked and the three of us took a naked stroll around the grounds of the resort.

As we were walking, Laura told me that she liked Tom's hairy cock and balls and that he looked good for his age, which was about 70 and we just laughed.

Whenever we found a hidden spot along the trails, Tom took pictures of us, kissing, having her tits played with or her nipples sucked and other interesting poses.

Eventually we made it back to the room. By this time I could tell Laura was really horny and was getting hornier and hornier.

Having a complete stranger photograph us, especially her, was turning her on.

We were now ready for Tom to take some video of us.

Tom positioned us and told us to start playing with each other.

I sure as hell didn't need any encouragement and did what Tom wanted.

Then things got interesting. Laura agreed to being video taped having simulated sex but something changed.

Tom told me to mount her facing the camera and I did. Then Tom told her to lift her cunt up and slide it over John's cock.

She looked at Tom and then me and then she did as she was told and engulfed John's cock until it was completely inside her. She was now being filmed having real sex and she was really getting into it and she didn't care if Tom was taping us.

Tom told her to ride John's cock which she did. Tom got close to me and got great video of my cock sliding in and out of her cunt.

Then Tom told her to dismount me and start sucking my cock. This video was no more simulation. This was the real thing. She was being filmed like she was a porno star and I kept getting hornier and hornier.

As she was sucking my cock, Tom told her to stop. He said he didn't like how it was coming out.

Then he told her to put her mouth on his cock so he could show her how he wanted the scene to look like.

She looked at me and he just said that Tom was the director.

So, she slipped her mouth over his cock head. He then told her to deep throat him, which she did.

Then he said that is what he wanted to see her do to me and slid his cock out from her mouth, leaving her a bit frustrated as she wanted to suck him off.

By the time we finished, Tom had gotten some great video of her and me, not having simulated sex, but having the real thing.

As our session was coming to an end, she whispered to me, "Are you ok with me fucking him?"

I whispered back, "I am ok with it as long as I can watch and video you two."

She smiled and went over to Tom and said, "Tom, I really appreciate what you did for us today. I know John thanked you but I would like to personally thank you."

Tom looked at her and then me and said, "Laura, you have done enough. Just seeing you naked and letting me photograph and video you is thanks enough. However, I would really appreciate it if you could send me some of the photos."

She told Tom, "How about if you and I made our own photos. John will take our pictures. That ok, Tom."

Tom just smiled and moved toward her and started kissing her. I started taking pictures.

Tom and her moved to the bed and in an instant, his big, hard cock was in her cunt, filling it up.

I told Tom to give her a good fuck and to cum in her cunt.

It didn't take long before I knew Tom's cock ready to explode. Her cunt muscles gripped his cock as he shot a huge cum load deep in her cunt. He kept fucking her even as he was still cumming.

I quickly joined them and with Tom's cum still in my wife's cunt, I slipped my cock in her cunt and fucked her until I came in her.

We rested a bit and Tom and I gave Laura her first threesome.

We rested a bit before Tom had to leave. I never met a man more thankful than Tom and he deserved what she had to offer.

As it was getting late, we showered and as we showered, I faced Laura and let out a stream of pee on her leg and just smiled.

"Yeah, it's all coming back to me...I like Tom...

Before we turn in, there's one more story that I want to tell.. you remember when you finally agreed to let a stranger with a big cock fuck you?

"Don't tell me... I don't remember his name though, but I remember how it was."

For the last couple of years I kept asking my wife if she'd like to get fucked by a stranger with a big cock...many times I asked..

One night as we were fucking, I brought up the subject again. As my cock was deep inside your cunt, I asked her if she liked it and told her it was time for her to try another cock.

As I pumped my cock in and out of her, she said that she would try it. As soon as she said that, I shot my cum into her lovely cunt.

The next morning I asked her if she was serious and she said she was. But, she said, it has to be a stranger, not someone she knew and it had to be a cock bigger than mine.

I told her I would start a search for someone who would help us.

I posted some ads and hot few responses.

After a week of trying, I could not find one guy that was acceptable.

I told Laura and I could see that she was a little disappointed. I told her I would keep trying.

Then, it hit me. I had a friend from the National Guard that she never met. His name was Dean and he was 40 and single. He also had a nice sized cock with big balls.

At one of our drills, I invited him to go for a beer and told him I had something to ask him.

After the drill, we went to a local tavern and had a beer. I then asked him if he would do me a big favor.

I asked him if he would fuck Laura. He almost spilled his beer and asked if I was serious. I told him I was.

I then showed him some pictures of Laura naked and it didn't take long for him to agree.

I told him I would make the arrangements.

When I got home, I told Laura that I finally found someone who would be perfect for what we wanted.

Laura asked me to describe him and if I knew him.

I told her that the fellow was a guy I knew in the National Guard. His name was Dean. I told her he was 6'2", 180, brown hair, brown eyes, and a nice big cock and balls.

She surprised me by asking how I knew about his cock. I smiled and reminded her we are in the Guard together and have seen each other's cocks before whenever we showered in training.

I told her I would make arrangements for next week, if she still wanted to go through with our plan. She smiled and said she wanted to see what another cock was like.

The next day I called Dean and told him it was all set for this Saturday and he said he would be there.

I told him to come for dinner and we would play afterwards. He said he would bring some wine.

All week long my wife got everything in order. She had the house spotless with everything in its place.

Just so you can visualize the house, it is an older home in the suburbs of Westchester County in New York.

The house is a ranch style that has two guest bedrooms, living/dining room, eat in kitchen, two bathrooms and a large master bedroom with a large shower that could fit four people. We added a hot tub, expanded the patio and surrounded the property with an eight foot high privacy fence.

I bought some steaks to bbq and a few bottles of wine.

On Saturday, we had everything ready. Laura made sure fresh linens were on the bed and there were extra towels in the bathroom.

I had told Dean to come for 6:00 p.m. so we would have plenty of time for dinner and to relax before anything happened.

Right on time, the doorbell rang. I answered the door and welcomed Dean in. Laura was still getting ready.

I gave Dean a quick tour of the house except the master bedroom where Laura was.

I took Dean to the patio and we waited for Laura. After about twenty minutes, my gorgeous wife came out to the patio.

She looked amazing. She had on a pair of denim short shorts, a white, sheer blouse with a demi bra and high heel shoes. Her hair was in a pony tail.

I introduced Laura to Dean and we all sat and had some wine before dinner.

As we chatted, I kept watching Laura who eyed Dean with an odd look on her face.

Just as I was ready to put the steaks on, Laura asked to talk to me so we got up and went into the kitchen.

Laura said, "John, I know this guy. I can't let him fuck me."

I then asked her, "How do you know him?"

She said, "I just know him. I am sure he doesn't remember me. Everyone called me Lala and my hair was shorter and I was a little heavier and I wore glasses. What do we do?"

I said to her, "Look, he obviously doesn't remember you and even if he did, that was a thousand years ago. I don't see a problem."

We continued the discussion and decided to move ahead with the plan.

We went back out and I put the steaks on and Laura took care of the rest of the meal.

The three of us enjoyed a great meal and conversation. We cleaned up and relaxed over some more wine.

At some point, I asked if our guest would like to use the hot tub. He said he would but didn't bring anything to wear.

Laura just shouted out that he didn't need anything to wear as we never did.

Dean looked at us and asked if it was ok. We both told him it would be fine.

Laura took him inside and told him he could undress in the master bedroom and that we would undress outside.

After a few minutes, Dean came out naked with a towel wrapped around him and joined us in the hot tub.

I watched Laura eyeing up Dean's nakedness, especially his big cock and balls.

He got in the hot tub and sat besides Laura.

We continued chatting and drinking the wine.

Laura looked at me and I gave her an approving nod with a smile.

I watched as Laura slid her hand onto Dean's thigh.

It was amusing to see Deans face sort of light up knowing what was going to happen.

As her hand slowly made its way to his cock, he faced her and have her a kiss.

I watched as their tongues met and explored each other's mouths.

He pushed her hand down to his cock and I watched as she grasped it.

She started slowly jerking his cock and I watched it stiffen under her feel.

I told them to get out and lay on the towel that I placed near the hot tub.

Once Dean was out and the water dripping off his body, I could clearly see that his hard cock was even bigger than I remembered.

They laid on the towel facing each other, kissing and feeling each other up.

I got out and took a chair to sit on, affording me a great view of my wife entertaining her new cock.

Dean laid on his back and Laura straddled him. She lifted her cunt over his rigid cock and slowly slid her body down until his cock was completely buried in my wife's cunt.

She moved her cunt around his impaled cock before she started to ride him.

My wife gave him an incredible ride as I watched as she slid her cunt up and down on his cock as his hands grasped and played with her tits.

She started screaming that she was cumming as did Dean.

In seconds her body just convulsed as she had multiple orgasms while he shot his load in her cunt and her body fell forward onto his.

I could see his cum oozing out of her cunt as she was completely spent.

After they rested, I suggested that they go into the bedroom to be more comfortable.

As Dean's limp cock slipped out of Laura's cunt, they got up and headed to our bed, his cum oozing down her legs.

As they lay on the bed, I sat in my chair to watch. Then Laura asked me to join them

I got on the bed with them with my wife in the middle.

Laura grabbed our cocks and started jerking us off.

I kissed Laura as Dean sucked on her nipples. Small moans were coming from my wife as she started jerking our cocks faster.

It didn't take long before we both told her we were ready to cum.

She immediately got up and knelt in front of our erect cocks.

Soon, her mouth was going from one cock to the other.

Then she managed to get cocks in her mouth and in seconds, I shot my load into my wife's mouth. As I was still cumming, she continued sucking Dean's cock. Then, he shot his load into her mouth.

My wife was now swallowing two cum loads as she kept playing with our cocks.

Swallowing cum was something she never did before and I was amazed that she did it without hesitation.

The rest of the evening was the same. My wife really enjoyed herself and we all fell asleep in a naked pile in bed.

In the morning, we continued where we left off and soon it was time for Dean to leave.

As Laura and I sat naked in bed, Dean thanked us for a great time.

As he was about to leave, he turned to us and said, "I want to thank you again for a great time. I especially want to thank you, Lala. From the first time I saw you I always wanted to fuck you. I am so glad I got the opportunity."

Laura's face dropped.

"You knew it was me, Dean? I am so embarrassed now. You must think I am a slut."

Dean said, "I don't think you are a slut. I think your husband is a lucky guy and you are a special woman. If you ever wanted to repeat this time, John knows where he can find me. And, I hope he looks for me again real soon."

With that, he came over to Laura and kissed her. He then turned and left.

I looked at Laura and we spent the rest of the day in bed having great sex.

For the both of us, we were happy with the results and plan on repeating this again soon.

Well babe, it's time for bed. Maybe tomorrow we can reminisce together...love you.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Looking Back Previous Part
Looking Back Series Info

Similar Stories

The 'Do Nothing' Option A man realises his wife has a secret.in Loving Wives
March Sucks How will the husbands find out what went on in there?in Loving Wives
It's a Wonderful Life Wife hires a new front office woman.in Loving Wives
Experiences: Are They so Different? His wife wants another man - just to try the difference.in Loving Wives
Trouble on Home Soil Cheating wife caught; revenge ensues.in Loving Wives
More Stories