Looking Back - The Sequel

Story Info
Earlier thoughtful masturbation, awakened to new pleasures.
4.9k words
4.42
5.2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sequel to the 'Looking back' episode. A surprising but awaking time for Megan.

*****

Sitting up on the Ridgeway, friggin' herself as if she was some oversexed schoolgirl wasn't really what she had in mind. Sure, lack of sexual experience was part of the reason for the feeling of dissatisfaction that was going round and round in her head. It wasn't a subject which she could discuss with Mark. He was too busy with his plumbing business to be a soul buddy and anyway, it was not something that cropped up in their day to day life, either in the evenings or when they were alone in their bedroom. His evenings and weekends seemed to revolve around sorting out the lads who worked for him, his customers and their needs and what little time was left, playing dad to the two children.

Megan knew that he loved them all and that she was special to him but working himself to a standstill running a profitable business did have, from her point of view, a huge downside. She had tried to talk to him a few times about it but in the back of her mind, she knew that she was being a bit selfish when he was making so much effort to do the right thing for his family. Doing the business accounts and looking after the payroll for him took some of the pressure but it also meant that she also was tied to the business. Not to the extent of Mark, but committed none the less.

They had quite a circle of friends and it wasn't as if they were hermits. They entertained and often went out to dinner or to small house parties. Finding a babysitter wasn't a problem as both her mother and Mark's parents were not too far away and they all idolised the kids. When she thought about it though, she was aware that the friends were mainly Mark's from his business activities. There were a few of her friends from before they were married plus a couple of parents that she had got to know from the school run who were sometimes invited. Whilst Mark didn't openly object to them, she knew that he didn't enjoy their company.

She had kept in touch with her old school friend Susan who had been a long time friend from primary school and was a bridesmaid at her wedding. Susan was a bit special for her, something of a confidant as good friends can be. It wasn't a regular meet up though, maybe a couple of times a year but for Megan she was fun and made a real break from the kids, Mark, the business administration and the boring accounts.

It was a pure coincidence that Megan had recently been thinking it was too long since they last met when out of the blue, Susan rang.

"Oh, Hi Sue, did you read my mind?. I was only thinking this morning that I should ring for a bit of a chat. Where are you?. "

"I'm still living up in town but one of my client's has given me a couple of tickets for a concert at the Albert Hall next Saturday. Fancy coming up, you can stay over at mine and catch the train back in the morning?"

"Wow, would love that. Mark can manage the kids. Fantastic. What's on?."

They spent some chatting about what was on and where to meet. Catching up on each other's lives since their last get together.

That Saturday morning, with Mark's blessing, Megan caught the late morning train and met Susan on the station. She was travelling light with just a spare pair of panties in her carry bag so they jumped on a bus and headed across to the London Eye.

Susan had pre-booked so they were able to take in the panoramic view of London. Afterwards, they walked a short distance going to a South Bank restaurant where they had a glorious Mediterranean late lunch and a superb Rioja wine to go with it. There was a little friendly argument about who was paying but Megan insisted and they reached a mutual agreement. "You paid for everything else so it's my turn!"

The rest of the afternoon they did a bit of tourist sightseeing, mainly for Megan's benefit as Susan was familiar with the capital, but they enjoyed each other's company so it was fun for both of them. The weather was a bit overcast but still a bit warm, as it was only early autumn, so they were able to spend time in the outdoors without needing to wrap up.

Before the concert, they had a look, as you do, in Harrods and then took a gentle stroll towards the Albert Hall, arriving in plenty of time to get in and find their seats. The music took Megan back to her festival days, a charity evening with metal combined with orchestra and choir. Their ears were ringing when it came to an end.

It had started to rain which, while waiting to flag down a free cab, had made them both a little damp but somehow it added to the atmosphere of the night. Eventually, they managed to get a black cab without having to wait too long. The rain sparkled in the street lights and in the headlights of the passing cars glistening on the cab windows, misted up and wet with raindrops. It made Megan's senses swirl after the excitement of a loud and energetic rock concert.

Susan had told the cabbie where to go and fifteen minutes later they were piling out laughing and giggling, for a nightcap at the little wine bar close to her apartment. A couple of glasses of chilled white wine later, they braved the rain to walk and run the couple of hundred yards.

"Come on in. This is it, make yourself at home." Susan called to Megan, leading her through into a large open living room with a combined kitchen, diner. "Get your wet things off while I put the coffee on."

"Wow, this is nice." Megan exclaimed, quite surprised at the modern design and furnishing.

"It's a furnished rental sweetheart, the prices in London are out of this world but at least I can afford the rent while the job lasts."

Megan had seen Susan starting to strip off her damp clothes so she did the same, both women finally standing in bra and panties. "Where do we put them to dry?" she asked as she walked across towards where Susan was standing carrying an armful of garments. "I hope they'll be dry by morning."

"I've got an airing cupboard so we can hang them in there. Here's a cosy dressing gown to pop into after we get that sorted. One each."

It really was a cupboard and just for a moment Megan felt a little strange as their almost naked bodies touched together, but then she remembered that when they were much younger, they had sometimes shared a bath together when they had a sleepover. Being naked together had never been a problem then but they were both grown women now so it was a little different for her if not Susan.

"Come on, coffee first and then a shower and bed. I've got some nice soft pyjamas for you so we can go to bed decent. It's a one bedroom apartment so we share a bed." Then added as an afterthought, "Just like the old days."

Sitting at each end of the large comfortable couch, they drank the coffee which helped take the edge off the wine and without saying anything, just looked at each other, quiet, each lost in their own thoughts.

Susan broke the silence. "How's married life and are you happy with Mark and the children?."

"I'm good I guess, I sometimes wish there was a little more excitement in life but the compensations outweigh the boring bits. What about you?"

Susan thought for a while before she answered. Megan already knew about her relationships, most of them anyway, from their infrequent times together so Susan knew that there was no point in relating those episodes. "Well, work is my life really. It gives me enough for the good life. You know that my relationships have never lasted long but I don't care too much about that as it's usually me that ends them."

Another little silence before Susan pushed the boundaries a little. "I know Mark was your first, you told me that at the wedding but hasn't there been anyone else that you had a little fling with. You've never said so but I thought maybe you didn't want to tell."

"No, never. I didn't have time for anyone else and probably not the opportunity. I wasn't too bothered about the sex thing, Mark isn't too good in that department, he's not very adventurous and I've never pushed myself but we're happy enough. Trouble is it's sort of become a weekly ritual now."

Slightly bemused at her long term friend's monogamy, Susan said something that to her was something fairly normal but which for Megan was her dark secret. "Do you do yourself then, you know, masturbate when the old hormones get the better of you?. That's my way out. A little own time always works for me."

Megan wasn't exactly stunned by the question and the admission that went with it, but was a little taken aback. It had always been a secret from everybody, even Mark hadn't guessed what she was up to on her own.

" Um, yes, I worked it out a couple of years after we got married. I gave myself my first orgasm and it did help a lot when I found out what I needed. I didn't tell anyone though. I thought it was only men that did that but good old Google put my mind at rest."

"Wow" Was all that Susan could offer. "Come on let's get to bed, I need a shower first though."

Slightly relieved that she wasn't being pressed for more details, Megan followed Susan towards the bathroom which was en-suite to the bedroom. Susan had dropped her bra and panties on the floor and had thrown the dressing gown on the bed, walking naked towards the shower.

For a moment, Megan stopped, watching her friend totally naked, her pubic hair neatly trimmed into a strip leading downwards. Her breasts firm without the droop that the two children had inflicted on her.

"Come on, get in with me" Susan called to her, smiling as she saw her standing waiting.

Putting her underwear on the side, Megan laid her gown on the bed, walked into the bathroom and stepped into the shower so that soon both of them were standing under the shower head. The water cascaded onto them with some force. It was quite hot at first but she soon acclimatised to it. Megan was quite used to a power shower as it had been one of the first things Mark had fitted when they moved in. What she wasn't used to was sharing a shower, standing so close to another person.

Susan had a gel shower cream with which she filled the palm of her hands, liberally spreading it over Megan's body, over her breasts and back and down through her pubic hair.

"Hold out your hand Meg." and then, after she had poured some into Megan's waiting hand, "Now do me."

Without any further instruction, Megan spread the soapy liquid over and around Susan's body, making sure that her breasts were covered and slipped down to briefly soap around between her legs and through the small strip of pubic hair which seemed to direct her towards that hidden valley. As Susan had not gone too far with her, she resisted what was a real temptation, to run her fingers between Susan's thighs and explore and touch the sensitive clitoris. Megan was quite excited sexually but thrust the thoughts from her mind, she didn't want Susan to be offended by making a move on her that might not be reciprocated. It would be terrible if she thought that she was a lesbian. She wasn't, even though she often wondered what it would be like to have sex with another woman. It was one of her masturbation fantasies but that really was a secret.

Given the choice of the pyjamas, pink or blue, Megan chose the blue set and they jumped into bed together, Susan put her arms around Megan, pulling her tight towards her. It seemed right and when their lips touched, it was a kiss of true friendship.

They lay locked together in the semi darkness, lit only by the street lights and the occasional car passing by. The sirens of the emergency vehicles going about their business were a little alien to Megan but the day had been long and Megan found herself drifting off to sleep. Susan's breathing seemed to be a little laboured in Megan's ear and for a moment, Megan thought that perhaps she had drifted off to sleep but she realised that wasn't so as Susan whispered in her ear. "Goodnight. Just give me one kiss before you go to sleep. A proper kiss so that I can taste you."

Not too sure, Megan pressed her lips to her, just slightly parting her lips. Almost immediately, she felt the tip of Susan's tongue pushing forward, searching for her friend's tongue and when she found it, caressing her lips and exploring her mouth, then pulling back, waiting for the caress of a tongue in return. When it came, she drew it in, in a sweet and passionate kiss.

"God Meg, I needed that," she whispered, her breathing a little laboured. "I've been wanting to do that all day. You OK with that."

"Of course, I've never been kissed like that before it was amazing. Thanks for such a lovely day Sue. We're best friends for life." Megan wanted to say more like 'I'm really turned on, I'm wet with the thought of your mouth on mine, I want to touch you.' But she didn't and perhaps the moment was lost. What she didn't know was that Susan was thinking the same thoughts but also afraid to speak them as she hadn't wanted Megan upset by her sexual feelings thinking that, a one man person, might not understand.

"Come on, spoon" Susan whispered, putting pressure to turn her so that Megan was in her lap. Just being connected and held with an arm across her waist was so soft and comfortable. Megan with thoughts racing through her mind was trying to control her breathing until, laying there quietly, her eyelids closed. She was finding it difficult to stay awake and drifted off to sleep.

Megan wasn't sure at first what had woken her. For a moment, she was a bit disorientated, waking in a strange room, the background noises a little unfamiliar to her. Then she remembered where she was and realised that what had woken her was someone kissing the back of her neck and the soft hand that had slipped inside her pyjama bottoms and was gently caressing her. Light touches in the wetness between her inner lips, and a so gentle touch on her clitoris.

When Susan realised that she had woken her, she didn't stop but whispered in Megan's ear " I had to touch you Meg, I've been awake for a while listening to you breathing, please don't stop me, I was so turned on I couldn't stop myself."

"Mmm, you don't need to stop Sue."

Just to let her know that it was so good, she rolled over so that she was almost on her back, reached down and pushed the pyjama trousers down to her knees and opened her thighs. The feelings running through her had made her breath quicken. She had never felt such a soft touch, her clitoris was so sensitive. She didn't want it to stop.

Slightly turning her head towards Susan, she lifted her face. "Kiss me, please kiss me Sue. You've made me so excited, don't stop, keep doing it. You're making me..."

Megan stopped what she was trying to say when Susan's mouth met hers. They kissed, lips parted, tongues slipping in and out of each other's mouths. The fingers that were giving her so much pleasure were moving in the silky wetness, gently slipping one then two fingers into her, then, beginning an unrelenting movement across and around Megan's clitoris. Just a gentle movement but as Megan lifted towards them, the touch became a little bolder. The circular movement continued around the base and then across the little nub that had hardened with the excitement. Her whole body responding to the touch.

"Oh my God, you're going to make me come." Megan's words almost lost in Susan's mouth. "Oh I'm so close I want... oh here it comes...keep doing that... I'm coming... so good... I'm coming, I'm coming."

As the climax came, Susan slipped two fingers into the wetness, pressing them deep into Megan's sex. She wanted to feel the pulsations and then the slow ebb of her orgasm. The two of them stayed close together for what seemed an age, their lips pressed together in a final kiss and then slowly Susan slid her fingers out until the tips were just resting between Megan's inner lips. Gently she moved them upwards to caress the clitoris, so gently, as it had become incredibly sensitised. Each soft touch on the still prominent nub sent, shockwaves through Megan's body. Exquisite but making every muscle in her body tighten

Finally Megan was able to speak, " I'm glad that happened for us Sue. I didn't know what I expected but I've never come like that in all my life. It was so good. You were beautiful." There was a pause while she gathered her thoughts. "Can I do it to you now Sue, I want to touch you and feel what you are like.?"

"No, not yet Meg I haven't finished with you. Let me unbutton your top and get those trousers off. I want you naked. I want to really make love to you."

Without waiting for a reply, encouraged by Megan's words, she knew that there were no recriminations for the liberties she had taken. Deftly, she undid the four pyjama jacket buttons then with some help from Megan slid it from her shoulders. Then reaching down, lifted her feet and pulled off the trousers that were still round her ankles. Megan laid back naked, waiting with some excitement for Susan, watching in the semi darkness as Susan removed her own pyjamas and threw them out of the bed.

Then, reaching across to the bedside table she switched on the small table lamp and moved it onto the floor by the side of the bed. Picking up her discarded top, she covered the lamp to shade the room from the brightness. Now in the subtle pinkish glow she could sit back for a moment, looking at Megan.

Megan was the first to speak, "Christ Sue, your breasts are amazing, when I saw them before we went to bed and then when I felt them while we were in the shower, I was really turned on. I wanted to hold them then. Now I want them and you even more."

Reaching down for her, Susan pulled her face upwards so that Megan's lips were inches from her nipples. "Suck my nipples Meg, play with my breasts. My nipples are very sensitive, they are all for you if you want them."

Not too sure what to do, Megan had never been in a sexual place with anybody other than Mark, especially a women. All she wanted to do now was to return the love and sexual feelings to her new lover and her friend just as she had done to her. With a little moan of satisfaction she began to kiss Susan's breasts. As soon as she passed her lips over Susan's nipple, it sprung into life becoming hard and erect. She just had to kiss the other side which also became erect.

"I can't tell you what that is doing to me Meg. I told you they were sensitive. You've made me so wet."

The few words from Susan only increased the desire that Megan felt for her. She couldn't stop kissing around and beneath them, taking each nipple in turn and caressing it with her tongue, letting Susan feel the sharpness of her teeth. Gently, not to hurt or cause anything other than a sexual pain, totally lost in the act of giving pleasure. Megan wanted to feel the wetness between Susan's thighs, she moved her hand downwards, across the soft skin of the waist across her stomach, gently, with the tips of her fingers feeling their way. At last she reached the small patch of neatly trimmed pubic hair only to feel Susan's hand grasping her wrist.

"Not yet Meg. Not yet." She whispered softly. "I want more of you first. Lay back for me."

Megan moved around until she was pushed down onto the bed by the weight of Susan's body moving on top of her.

It was Susan's turn to suck and caress Megan's breasts. Slowly she kissed downwards, running her tongue across the ribcage, resting at her navel and then she was pushing Megan's legs apart until she was able to kneel between them. The first touch of her tongue in Megan's pubic hair, then moving downwards even further towards and not quite reaching that special place caused Megan to jump nervously, her legs, with what might be considered a defence mechanism, trying to push together to hide its secret.

Sensing the slight reluctance, Susan reassured her. "Just relax, let me do this."

12