Looking Back - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan knew what she wanted and opened herself wide for her, her legs apart, just waiting for her to taste the secretions that she knew were moistening between her inner lips and beginning to run down and across her perineum, the special area between vagina and anus. She had never been so aroused as she was now, even in the midst of her masturbation fantasies.

The whole of Megan's vulva was open to her. Susan wanted to kiss, taste and lick within those now slightly puffy lips. She had always had a need for oral sex either when sucking the male member or being licked in return. Megan had no idea that she had had in the past female partners and had some experience of girl on girl oral sex. For the moment though, this was Megan and she was going to do her best for her.

Starting low down, she began moving her tongue upwards until she had parted those sweet lips and could expertly push it into the deep pink of the opening.

Susan's excitement level increased as she felt Megan becoming more and more excited, breathing heavily, a soft moan from her every time she pressed into her. Susan wanted her to climb towards an orgasm and gradually moved upwards until she could feel the clitoris, just peeping out from under the hood that covered it. It was hard and swollen and just by pushing the area on her pubis backwards with her fingers, it was fully exposed for her.

As soon as she began to move her tongue around the clitoris, not too hard at first, sucking it into her mouth and releasing it, Megan became very active. Her hips moved up and down, then pushing down when Susan eased back. As soon as Susan realised that Megan was approaching orgasm, she backed off slightly to delay the inevitable. Several times she did this heightening the pleasure for Megan, taking her higher and higher. At last it was time to take her over the top, she knew from experience that sometimes the climb down was too great and the moment could be lost.

When the orgasm came, Megan was really loud and almost out of control her body jumping and her hands behind Susan's head, pulling her face hard into the wetness.

Almost indecipherable, the words came tumbling from Megan's mouth. "Oh fuck, fuck, do that, keep doing it, beautiful, lick harder, do it, fuck, fuck."

Shock wave after wave hit her. Susan held onto the clitoris with her mouth continuing to suck and roll her tongue, the sounds from Megan were driving her efforts even harder to produce for her the glorious feeling that only women experience. When Megan could bear it no more, Susan eased back then shifted her body upwards, her upper thigh pressing hard between Megan's thighs. They kissed deeply, the juices on her lips and tongue being transferred between the two mouths.

Megan slowly gathered her thoughts, she pushed Susan firmly onto her back and the almost sprang down the bed until, pushing her legs apart, she was able to sink her face downwards into the sleek wetness of Susan's vagina. She knew what to do, she had just experienced the pleasures herself. For a moment though, she moved backwards, entranced by the sight of Susan's openness. She had to touch and part her outer lips so that she could gaze in wonderment at the soft pinkness of the folds and with a little care slip one then two fingers deep into the opening.

Pulling her exploring fingers back she marvelled at the wet slippery fluid that covered them. Lifting her hand to her mouth, she tasted the fluid before once more sliding them back into the cleft. Once again, she placed her face between Susan's thighs and caressed the clitoris. She realised that it was somewhat larger than her own and was fully exposed. Pressing her fingers downwards to make room for her efforts with her tongue, she licked at, on and around the hardened, erect nub. She continued to press down with her fingers, still deep in her. Her thumb was just pushing on that little brown rosebud. Without thinking about it, she moved her fingers backwards and forwards, her thumb making contact with the lower entrance each time she was deep in.

Megan felt Susan lift her body upwards each time she went into her then she felt a hand underneath her encouraging her to push her thumb into Susan's rear orifice.

"Yes, that's it, push it into me. Oh so good. Ohhhh..."

Susan almost exploded with the force of her orgasm.

"Don't take your fingers out, do me some more. Keep doing it. Stick it up my ass, push deeper, keep fucking me. Christ, here it comes again. Faster keep going."

Megan looked down as Susan pushed her body against her hand trying to get even deeper penetration.. Megan had replaced her thumb with a finger from her other hand and had entered her rosebud as deep as she could. She moved both hands faster and deeper. Susan was massaging her breasts, pulling at her nipples with one hand, the other furiously rubbing her clitoris. Her whole body tensed and arched, her face and neck strained and took on a red hue. She almost stopped breathing and then suddenly a second orgasm hit her.

Not sure what to do now, Megan slowly pulled her fingers from her partner. She felt Susan gripping her with her sphincter and then she was clear to take up a position above Susan so that she could kiss her and hold her tight to her.

Megan was a little embarrassed about the F word which had come from her mouth. She had no idea where that came from, it was a word she knew but very rarely used. But then, Susan had used the same words, even going a little further.

Putting her mouth close to Susan's ear, she whispered, "Sorry about my language but I couldn't think what else to say. It just sort of came out."

Susan laughed, making Megan jump a little then they were both giggling and pulling each other close. "Fuck is a good word Meg, a bit of dirty talk when you're having your brains fucked out of you just adds to the moment." And just to reinforce it, "We need to fuck more often."

Entering into the spirit of their giggly conversation, Megan gleefully said "Fuck, yes we do."

When their giggling and laughing subsided, they both drifted off to sleep, fairly exhausted with the night time activity.

It was late when they woke, Megan was first out of the rumpled bed and took a shower before dressing. Her clothes had dried and she had a clean pair of panties with her. Susan watched her as she dressed and then getting out of bed, took Megan's panties from the day before and popped them under her pillow.

"They're mine now Meg. You can come back for them soon I hope."

Still naked, Susan went across to the kitchen and made coffee and produced a couple of croissants with butter.

"I'll call a cab for you, I know you'll want to get back to hubby. Last night was great, we don't have to do it again unless you need me. If the need gets too much, we can see where we go."

During the train journey home, Megan reflected on the last twenty four hours. She knew that Mark needed some real stimulation, he may be surprised she thought but he's going to get it.

----

Lucky old Mark.

12